Bonds of Blood (M)

Go down

Bonds of Blood (M) Empty Bonds of Blood (M)

Post by Namey Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:57 pm

It's been about two weeks since Amy had come to live with her big brother, Abraxus. Their mother was still overseas on business. She kept in touch with nightly calls. Amy missed her mother, but, she was staying with her big brother and that was more than fine with her.

Amy gets back from school. She tosses her bag down and takes her universal translator off. This thing was a Godsend! She could speak and understand Japanese without ever speaking a word of it before in her whole life!

She wanders to her room and takes her school uniform off and changes into shorts and a tank top.

Abraxus' apartment was a little cramped but to Amy, it just meant it was 'intimate'. But boy it was hot! Summers in Japan seemed to be more humid than summers in America.

After a few hours, Amy was making dinner when the apartment door opened and her beloved big brother comes walking in. He looked tired, as usual.

He unclips his sword, sets it by the coat stand, takes off his utility belt, hangs it up, then his long coat, hanging it up as well. He walks over to the couch and sits down with a sigh.

Amy walks over to Abraxus and hands him a sports drink. Her brother rarely drinks alcohol, usually as office parties (which he rarely attends), social gatherings (which he Also rarely attends), or to honor a fallen comrade.

"Tough day at work today?" Amy asks as she sits next to Abraxus.

He takes a swig of his drink and allows himself a sigh before nodding "Yeah. We were called to assist the police in stopping some low lives from shipping Inhumans off like store bought goods... it went a little sideways." he says.

Amy waits a bit for Abraxus to continue, but when he didn't she could tell that was all she would get out of him.

She stands up "W-well... I'll go get the bath ready for you, then finish up dinner." she mumbles as she heads out.

Abraxus doesn't watch her leave as he leans back on the couch with another sigh.

About fifteen minuets later, Amy comes back out "Brother, the bath is rea..." she trails off as she sees Abraxus had fallen asleep on the couch.

Amy walks over to him. There was no Way she could lift him off of there! So she carefully lays him down and gets a blanket for him.

An hour later, Abraxus wakes up. He sits up, rubbing the back of his neck as he gets up and stumbles to the bathroom, pulling off his shirt as he goes. He opens the door and standing there was a very surprised, very naked, Amy!

She let's out a genuine "KAAYY!!" as she covers herself and crouches down "What on Earth is Wrong with you! Knock next time before you barge in!" she says as she reaches for a towel.

Abraxus winces at the loud scream "Oh. Sorry, Amy. My bad." he says as he turns away.

"Apology accepted. Now please get out! she says and Abraxus heads out, closing the door and heads to the kitchen. Can't shower, might as well eat.

As he sits at the small kitchen table, he thinks back to what he had seen. Amy's small, but perky little tits with her pale skin and her small, light pink nipples. She slender, smooth body. Her shoulder length raven black hair. She smooth, soft, tiny lower lips...

He shakes his head *Jesus, she's your little sister, man!* he thinks as he picks at his food *When was the last time I had gotten laid? I can't even remember, it's been so long...* he frowns to himself. No wonder he started to lust over his sisters naked body. He just realized how much he was pent up for and how sexually frustrated he really was.

A few minuets later, Amy comes out of the bathroom and heads to her room, not saying anything to Abraxus, which was to be expected, he supposed.

Amy flops sown on her bed, hugging her body pillow *Oh my God! Abraxus just saw me naked! That was so embarrassing!* she thinks as her face turns red and she squeezes her pillow tighter *But... it was also Very exciting as well...* she sighs, feeling herself getting heated at the thought of her beloved big brother having seen her fully naked body and she thinks she might have even liked it.

Abraxus had taken a quick shower and headed to bed. He hadn't seen Amy the rest of the night at that point. He figured she was still embarrassed by him walking in on her *I should apologize to her tomorrow.* he thinks as he changes into his sleep wear, a pair of sweat pants and a tank top.

Abraxus was never a light sleeper and when he heard a soft knocking on his door, he sits up "Yeah, come in Amy." he says.

The door opens and Amy was standing there in her pajamas, holding a pillow "B-brother... can, can I sleep with you tonight?" she asks, her face was a cute shade of pink "I, had a nightmare... a-about that time..." she says

Abraxus nods and moves his covers over for her. She was having nightmares about the time she and their mother was killed by Cedrick. She use to have them frequently, but they were getting less and less. Still, it was a very frightening experience for her.

Amy quickly climbs into bed with him and he could feel her tiny body trembling as she presses against him. She was laying with her back towards him as he covers the two of them up "Goodnight, Amy." he says as he puts his arm around her slender waist, reassuring her that she was safe with him.

Later that night, Abraxus awakes to an odd noise. He takes stock of his surroundings, still laying still as to not wake Amy. However, that wasn't necessary, as Amy was holding his hand under her pajama top, against her small, warm breast (he could feel her tiny hard nipple under his hand) as she slowly massaged it against her body.

He could also make out movement under the blanket as he suspected that she was masturbating, but as lightly as she could as to not wake her brother up.

He could feel the heat coming off of her and he could smell sweet fragrance she was giving off, likely sex pheromones, and he could hear the soft noises she was making.

Abraxus wasn't going to lie, this was pretty hot and he needed to focus on his training in self-control to not get hard from his little sister masturbating to, Him, apparently, as he could hear Amy softly call his name.

He didn't want to embarrass her again, so he just laid there, pretending to be asleep. He could feel Amy's movements as she lightly grinds against him, pressing his hand against her tiny breast. She bites on the blanket as she let's out a soft, muffled moan as she climaxes!

Amy lays there, breathing hard as she recovers from post climax ecstasy. She suddenly becomes aware where she was and moves Abraxus' hand from under her shirt and scoots a little away from him, so her rear isn't pressed against her brother's crotch.

When Amy wakes back up in the morning, Abraxus was already gone. She panics a little as she jumps up and rushes out of the bedroom!

She breaths a sigh of relief when she sees him at the kitchen table, drinking coffee and looking over reports. He looks up "Morning." he says as he goes back to his work.

Amy gets embarrassed again, thinking back to what she did last night "G-good morning, brother..." she says, lightly tugging at the hem of her pajama top "H-how did you sleep last night?" she asks.

Abraxus shrugs slightly "I was very tired from work yesterday." he says simply. He was avoiding looking at her, because Amy has always had this uncanny ability to tell when he was lying. She once told him "Because it's written all over your face..." she said.

Still, that was back when he was a Very different person. He was now very well trained in keeping his emotions well hidden, so maybe she wouldn't be able to notice anything now. He looks up at her "You had best get ready for school. If you want, I can drop you off." he offers, his face was blank and passive, showing no emotion whatsoever.

Amy's face goes red as her eyes go slightly wide "N-no thank you! I can take the train?" she says as she rushes into her room.

Abraxus frowns *There's No way she could tell I was lying about sleeping through the night...* he thinks *But as soon as I looked at her, she got embarrassed and flustered, like she did when I walked in on her last night... still need to apologize for that...* he gets up, grabs his gear, pauses at the door "Amy, I'm heading out!" he calls to her. Silence. He shrugs and heads out.

Later that day, Abraxus was home before Amy and when his little sister comes home, she slams the door and in a huff she stomps over to the couch and plops down, arms folded, clearly she was upset about something.

Abraxus gets up and walks over to the couch and sits next to her. He's not going to pry, because he respects her autonomy and she'll tell him when she's ready. The act of sitting next to her let's her know that he's here if she needs him.

Amy just sits there, seething for a few minuets before she looks to Abraxus "Brother, could you teach me how to defend myself?" she asks.

Abraxus nods "Yeah. That's easy." he says "Wanna tell why you need to defend yourself?" he asks.

Amy jumps off the couch, facing Abraxus "Because some pervert tried to grope my butt today on the train home." she says, heated again "And when I told the transit authorities, they took His word over mine!" she says, fuming.

Abraxus nods "Okay, yeah. I see where you're coming from." he says as he also gets up "Go change while I set up." he tells her.

Amy shakes her head "I'd rather do this in my school uniform, that way I can get use to defending myself on the train, in a real world situation." she points out.

After thinking for a bit, Abraxus nods as he moves the couch "Okay. Let me just get the mat and we'll begin." he says as he heads to the closet and pulls out a training mat and lays it down. "Okay, now describe what happened." he tells her.

Amy explains that she was on the train, minding her own business when a creepy man walks up behind her. She didn't pay him no mind, until he started grabbing at her ass, even going so far as to attempt to reach up her skirt! She turned and smacked him and that's when someone with the train company came back and when she told him what happened, he took the pervs word over hers!

Abraxus nods "Okay, so here's what you're gonna do if that happens again..." he spends about an hour showing Amy a certain wrist and finger hold that could potentially break a few bones.

Abraxus had changed into some sweats and a tank to allow for maximum movement. His work cloths provided movement, but not as free flowing, because they also provided protection as well.

He moves over to Amy "Alright, let's see what you can do." he says as he holds his hand close to her bottom.

She reaches back, grabs his index and middle finger and twists while spinning around, twisting Abraxus' wrist at a painful angle, which causes him to drop to a knee. Amy suddenly brings her knee up to hit him in the nose, but Abraxus blocks it "Hold on there, Amy. That wasn't what I taught you." he says as she let's go of his hand and he stands up "If you do as I showed you, it's self-defense. But if you attack him, that's assault. Plus, you could seriously injure a person by doing that." he tells her.

Amy looks a bit ashamed "I'm, sorry brother... I just felt so angry for no one believing me..." she mumbles., looking down.

Abraxus cups her chin and looks her in the eyes "Amy, I believe you. That's why I'm showing you how to defend against people like that." he says "Now believe me when I say, this move is all you'll need. So, wanna try again?" he asks "This time without the knee to the face." he says with a slight smile.

Amy had to turn around fast, so he didn't see her blushing. That smile he just gave her melted her heart! That was the Abraxus she knew and loved! He was still in there somewhere.

She nods "Y-yeah. Only this time, I want you to g-grab me for real, so I can get a real sense of how to do this..." she says,

Abraxus nods "Okay, here I come." (*Oh God I hope so!* Amy thinks), he reaches down and grabs Amy rear. He pauses for a moment as he feels her small, tight ass through her skirt and panties. He doesn't know Exactly Why, but he gave her cute ass a light squeeze.

This spurred Amy into action! She reaches back, grabs Abraxus' hand and spins around, which causes her to ram into him, and the two of them tumble down! Amy ended up landing on top of Abraxus, though, she suspects he maneuvered himself under her so she wouldn't get hurt.

She sits up, still on top of Abraxus. Only this time, she was straddling him and could feel his crotch pressing against her's.

She looks him in the eyes, then leans forward and plants a kiss right on his lips as she takes his hands and slips them under her bra "oh, big brother..." she moans softly as she presses his hands against she small, naked, budding breasts. She let's out another moan as he surprises her by Actually squeezing them gently and he surprises her even more by returning her kiss, this time not just lip-on-lip kisses, but he slides his tongue into her mouth and starts moving it around her own tongue!

Amy's eyes start to roll slightly upwards as she was Really getting into this! She moves back and pulls off her shirt and bra, exposing her small breasts to her brother and goes back to kissing him. Not long after, she could feel his dick starting to get hard, causing it to press against her wet, covered slit, which caused Amy to start to get hot and breath heavier.

Amy reaches under her skirt and unties her panties, she lifts herself up ever so slightly, pulling her panties out from under her skirt. Abraxus could feel how wet his little sister was getting from this, as it was soaking into his sweats and onto his now fully hard dick!

Amy moves away and pulls his sweats and underwear off, causing his hard member to slap up against his abdomen . She moves closer to his dick, breathing in the sent of his sweat, she takes his long, thick, hard cock into her tiny hands and she starts kissing his head and licking his shaft.

Her light kisses and awkward licks on his dick sent a shiver down Abraxus' spine that he hadn't felt in a long time, which caused him to get even harder.

Amy noticed this and tried to fit his dick into her mouth, but it was too big. So, she decided to move onto the main event! She climbs back on him, holding his wet, hard cock up as she starts to slide it inside her soft, wet, tiny, virgin pussy! She winces in pain as both she and Abraxus can feel her hymen being stretched to fit Abraxus' dick.

Tears spring to Amy's eyes as she continues to slide her brother's rod into her cock sheath and she gasps when she feels the head hit her cervix opening and he still had more shaft to go. Slowly she starts to move his dick in and out of her wet, tight, bleeding slit.

Abraxus puts his hands on her waist to slow her movements "slowly. get use to the size first..." he says in a soft voice as Amy slows her movements a bit.

Her breathing starts to get heavy again as the pain starts to turn into pleasure and she starts moving a little faster. Her brother's dick is fulling her up completely and she can feel every millimeter of it as he slides it in and out of her body!

This was Crazy! He was Actually having sex WITH HIS LITTLE SISTER!! Never mind that she was the one to start it, but he's going along with it for some reason and as much as he should want to stop, he Doesn't? In fact, if anything, he wants to continue even harder!

To Amy's surprise, Abraxus, while still inside of her, moves her to lay on her back, missionary style, while he takes charge of moving his cock in and out of her pussy! He could feel every little detail of his dick as he slides it in and out as increasing speed "Oh... big brother..." Amy moans "I-it's like... our b-bodies are... so compatible... because w-we're siblings..." she moans as he keeps thrusting in and out of her. Stabbing her over and over, his cock head kissing her womb entrance with each thrust, causing Amy to moan, each time louder then before!

Amy starts moaning in a cute, lewd voice "B-big brother! My I-insides are, starting to take the shape of, y-your dick!" she says between moans as Abraxus keeps pounding hard, his balls slapping the inside of her thighs when he shoves his thick cock into her tight snatch. In addition to Amy's moans, there was a wet slapping sound that filled the apartment as Abraxus continued to penetrate his little sister, over and over again!

As her moans increased in volume, Abraxus could feel the inner walls of her tight pussy, get even tighter as she was getting close to her climax. He could also feel himself getting close as well.

Amy suddenly locks her legs around his waist "D-do it, brother! Do it I-inside of me!" she says "Fill me up, big brother! Fill me with your baby batter?" she tells him as she arches her back, grabs onto his arms and let's out a mighty moan "AAAHHHHhhhh..." she orgasms Hard as she makes a mess on the floor mat and all over Abraxus' crotch, but then again, he fires off a massive load of thick, sticky, hot man milk straight into Amy's awaiting womb, which happily receives his gift.

Amy was done. This was her first time and it was with her big brother, whom she loved with all of her heart. After she climaxed, she got so sleepy from all the days events, worry, excitement, and from finally showing her truest love how she really felt about him. She drifts asleep.

Abraxus slowly and carefully pulls out of his sister and looks at what he had just done *Did I Really just do that? Did I REALLY just fuck my little sister?* he thinks as he looks her over. Her lower half was covered in blood and semen. Still, she looked very cute. He sighs and cleans her up, dresses her in her pajamas, cleans the mess in the living room up, takes a shower and heads to bed.

The next morning, Amy gets up. She was still a little sore from yesterday, but she would take that pain, because she Finally got to show her beloved big brother how much she Really loved him!

She takes a shower and gets dressed and comes out. Abraxus was sitting, drinking his coffee, looking over his reports as if nothing happened. He lools up at her "Amy, about yesterday... we can Never tell Anyone about what happened. Understand? No One. Not even our friends and especially not mom." he tells her.

Amy nods "Of course, brother. I'll keep this to myself." she says with a salute. She drops her arm and looks at him, nervously "Big brother? I, I know what we did was, wrong... b-but it felt so... right. Do you know what I mean?" she asks "So, I was wondering, if maybe, w-we could... do it again... sometime..?" she asks, her face blushing an adorable shade of pink.

Abraxus gets up, putting his report away and gets his gear on. He pauses as he holds out his hand "Come on. I'll drop you off at school." he offers.

Amy smiles and jogs over to him, taking his hand in her. She looks up at him with a smile so full of life "I love you, big brother." she says.

Abraxus looks down at her a ghost of a smile on his face, but his usually hard eyes were now soft and full of warmth for his little sister "I love you right back, Amy." he says as the two of them go walking out, the door slowly closing behind them...
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum