The Return

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Return Empty The Return

Post by Namey Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:11 pm

Jack arrives in Frosa City. The weather was a little overcast, there seemed to be a storm of some kind moving in. He wouldn't waste any time.

He checks his tracker. Alice was likely somewhere in this city. Marcen had the good idea to put a tracker on Alice, just incase she suffered a Stand Still whole out on a mission. The young woman agreed and since Jack didn't have any satellites in orbit, he would need to follow the weak signal it gave off.

Jack had two parts to his mission. One: Find Alice. Two: Find this Raine woman and have her wake Alice up. According to Jason, she was the only one who could, without resorting to more, Powerful, methods.

He sighs *No time like the present.* he thinks as he starts out. He would hit the hospitals first, then try the L.E.O.s. He had done his homework on Noreal and wasn't worried. He doubted anyone here was a threat to him. He starts out, heading to the nearest hospital.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Return Empty Re: The Return

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:27 pm

Cadmus had chosen to come along, he had wanted to ever since he had heard where Jack was going. It was the very least thing he could do with what was going on. Noreal seemed different which was obvious but its not like he had in depth experience to say much more on the subject.

It wasn't a hospital, or at least a normal one they were being led to but one that seemed a bit higher end for lack of a better word. No one really paid them much mind but there were a few guards there for some reason. The young woman in the front desk greeted them. "Hello and afternoon. Can I help you two gentleman today? Did you have a appointment for a visit?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:37 pm

Jack flashes the nurse a winning smile, as he tends to do and holds up a picture of Alice "We're currently looking for this young woman. She's my friend's little sister and she went missing. She was last seen entering the portal to Noreal... she may be unconscious with no way of currently being woken up." he explains.

The bit about Alice being Cadmus's little sister was obviously a lie. However, Buddy gave them Perfectly fake documents that say Cadmus Is, in fact, Alice's big brother and if she wasn't here, they would visit every hospital on the planet until they find her.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat May 01, 2021 9:39 am

The young woman looked at the picture and began typing something down a bit before she addressed the two men. "May I see your documents and such please?" Cadmus handed them to them so they could look them over briefly.

"Oh. I see.." The woman said after a moment. "Your sister is in room A12. This is the vip hospital for people if you were wondering. "
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat May 01, 2021 12:55 pm

Jack wasn't wondering. He was, instead, wondering what the odds of them finding Alice at tue Very first hospital they looked at for her. He would need to see about buying a lottery ticket when he gets home.

He thanks the nurse, then looks to Cadmus "Well phase one of this plan went easily enough. All we need to do is get Alice back to the base, then we can start looking for this Raine woman that Jason mentioned." he says as he starts out towards Alice's room.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun May 02, 2021 9:38 am

"It'll probably be a lot harder then this since we don't really have much to go on. I think we should split up for it." Where she worked or anything of that nature it was going to be looking for a needle in the haystack. Unless they had some way to narrow it down.

In the room was Alice, hooked up to equipment to monitor to but if one didn't know any better people would think she may of been sleeping instead of dealing with a terrible illness. Cadmus hated seeing them like this.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun May 02, 2021 10:00 am

All of her vitals were so low, almost nonexistent, except for her heart rate. It just wasn't there. That must have caused quite the stir when the doctors examined her.

Jack gathers up Alice's belongings "I agree. The problem is, Jason.didn't provide much for me to go off of. Not even a photograph of what she looks like." he says as he sends Alice's things into subspace and Jack gets a wheelchair so they could move Alice.

They had a small team at the other end of their portal that they were going to open, waiting to receive Alice, as Jack still had his Dimension Glove that Mickey made for him.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun May 02, 2021 12:01 pm

"I do have a picture of them and the old group I was apart of so its something at least.." He then saw what they were doing and had to add something. "So what are going to tell them or do if we move them? We could take them back home easily whether the doctors have anything to say or not. But I don't want to burn that bridge in case we need to be on good terms with Noreal authorties."

Which..they kinda had to anyway given they had to derp around hoping to find Raine somewhere.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon May 03, 2021 9:19 am

Jack pauses for a moment, then nods "You have a very good point." he says as he starts to put his gear away "In that case, I believe it's time for Alice's brother to take her home."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon May 03, 2021 3:53 pm

Cadmus was glad Jack was listening, not he expected him not to since was usually a more down to earth guy despite all that power. In fact it be a scary thing if he was that strong and he wasn't as careful about how he went about things.

"I'll go talk to them and fill out any boring paper work I need to." But he paused a bit "If they have no idea what her illness is, you think a case may be better said its not dangerous to move them and it happened before?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat May 08, 2021 10:36 am

Jack wasn't the type of person to just Fly off the handle or act totally impulsively and if someone had a better idea, he would listen to it. After all, he was part of a team and a team that trusts, is a team that triumphs!

Jack shrugs "I'm sure they see her condition as just a coma or some kind. I don't think they'll put up a fuss about getting her home." he says.

He looks out the window to see if he could spot Raine from here "See about getting her to the extraction coordinates and meet me back here once you're finished. Then we cam start the other half of this mission." he says, referring to the hospital it's self and not just the room.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun May 09, 2021 9:55 am

Cadmus nodded a bit, he supposed that part made sense at the very least. "I'll take care of it and get Alice home." He still didn't know how they were going to find Raine. He didn't know what they were up to or anything of that sort. He could ask the desk, but he doubted they be as free with information; that was assuming Raine knew Alice had been here and such.

He came back a bit later to meet with Jack. "So, how did you want to handle this far as our search? Figure we talk first so we're on the same page."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 11, 2021 11:50 am

Jack nods "I think it would be best to talk to someone in the royal guards. Try to see if she gave them a way to contact her incase of an emergency and if they did, if we could get that contact information." he says "And if that fails, I had Buddy whip up a predictive algorithm that we could use to try and determine where this Raine lady is."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 11, 2021 3:35 pm

Cadmus mentally shrugged to that. "It might be. I know extremely little of what she has been up to these days besides the fact she lives here now. I don't really have much to work with besides the things I do know.  If she's part of some guard then not sure how open they be to sharing personal information with outsiders. But the whole Alice "brother" thing and if they knew of them being around could help."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon May 17, 2021 4:25 pm

Jack nods slowly, thinking "Well, if anything, we both knee that she Lived here at one point, she may not even Be in Noreal anymore." he points out "And I don't think we're lucky enough for lightning to strike twice and just Stumble upon her." he says.

Jack thinks for a moment, then looks over to Cadmus "We need to do this officially." he states "We need to make an appointment with the royal family and explain our case before them." he says "I have no doubt that Someone in the royal court knows who we are and if we're looking to them for help, hopefully it'll make them realize the urgency of our request for an audience must be."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 19, 2021 9:54 am

Cadmus had to agree with this part. It was just a matter of how they went about it. "I'm not sure how well known our group is, but it would make sense for higher up people to keep in the know of various notable people or groups. I don't know where to start, but maybe asking the people up front where the castle is and best way to go about it."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu May 20, 2021 10:41 am

Jack nods "That's the idea. We talk to the secretary or whomever they have to schedule us an appointment, and hope it's not too far off, being the rulers of a country they must not have much free time." he points out "But hopefully the urgency of our request will speed things up."

He looms towards the crastle "And if they haven't heard of us, then we live up to our name. But if they Have heard of us, then we live up to our reputation. Either way, that's where we need to start."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri May 21, 2021 9:09 am

For the most part people didn't pay the two any attention, some women did more so Jack then Cadmus but that was hardly new by any means. It was busier the closer to the castle they got but they of course weren't just allowed inside any of the entrances with the guards standing there.

One was a winged woman and the other was a blonde. "Halt. I don't recognize either of you two. State your names and your business."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 26, 2021 3:09 pm

Jack breaks out his winning smile "Greetings, my good lady. My name is Jack Winters, leader of the Earthbound Unknown Heroes..." he holds up his badge/I.D. "This is Cadmus, a friend and member of my team. We have come on urgent business with information that may decide the fate of your people. We request an audience with your commander in chief." he says "We are willing to wait until you confirm our identities, before anything." he holds out his I.D.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat May 29, 2021 8:08 am

The first one took the card, looking it over. "I will talk to my superiors and go over to confirm or deny this claim. Give me a few moments to clear it up, it won't take too long."

The left the two men for the time being, at least until the same woman came back. "I apologize for the wait but wanted to be through. You may enter and I will show you your guest room where you can stay. At this current time Queen Andaline and King Lucien are busy. Princess Trienna is free soon, I believe."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon May 31, 2021 3:30 pm

Jack shakes his head "Who we really need to talk to, is your commanding officer in regards to the location of one of your former members." he explains "With her, lays the solution to one of our biggest problems." he explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:13 pm

This got a pause for a bit. "I can do that. However, I will warn you they can be cautious of outsiders and are protective of our own in particular. They likely won't tell you anything unless you come completely clean why you need to find them in the first place. "

She led the two men to a office, knocking on the door before a 'enter' came. A young man were there behind a desk, looking slightly tired by something. He looked only to be in his twenties at most, but that didn't mean much on Noreal.

"These two wish to see you about one of our former members, sir. They're both from the Unknown Heroes." The woman said.

"At ease Aurora." The man said, looking at the two. "I'm Caleb and I know of you that group. Why are you looking for them and more importantly who are you looking for?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:15 am

Jason pulls out a small holo emitter "Thank you for seeing us on such short." he says "Before I answer your question, I would like you to see this..." he says as he plays the events of their encounter with the Vindicator "This is body-cam footage of a recent encounter and as you can see, me and my team were soundly defeated." he says.

The footage of the Vindicator steamrollering them played out "We've learned that this creature is called 'The Vindicator' and he is a conqueror of worlds. Right now he has his sights set on Earth, but it won't be long until he broaden his horizons and expands his sphere of influence to include Hyrule, Elysium, and even Noreal." he explains.

After the footage ends, Jack puts the holo emmiter away "On our team is a young woman who can change the tide of any battle, however, she has fallen ill and we believe that one of your former associates can help her. She goes by the name of Raine, however, I'm told that she has retired and disappeared. Can we ask for your help in finding her?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:42 am

Caleb observed what was going with a hard to read expression not saying anything until Jack finished. "I don't know how you came on that information, but its more a cover. She's not officially retired but more on indefinite leave and we know where she is. She just wanted to keep a low profile as she took time to herself."

He rubbed his temples a bit. "Of all the things though.." The young man mumbled. "I normally wouldn't be telling this to outsiders but this is a different case. She's in Madu City at Vertex Industries second branch. Not to long ago some man named Ness another outsider uncovered a conspiracy of some bad people. They were planning on making more people like Raine."

This got a frown from Cadmus. "Did they?"

"A few." Caleb conceded. "There were planning on slowly growing them and mentally programming them but luckily we freed them while still in development. The children have been unresponsive since so Raine has stayed there since its important to her. I'll have Aurora teleport you two where you need to go. I need to tell Lance anyway you'll be coming."

The woman in question nodded, to Caleb and turned to the two. "Are you two ready?"

"Can't speak for Jack but I am." Cadmus said.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:09 am

While Jack was more then able to teleport himself, he would go along with Aurora teleporting them "Alright. I'm ready to head on out whenever you are." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next