Animal Instincts

2 posters

Go down

Animal Instincts  Empty Animal Instincts

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:21 pm

It had been a month or so since Gina Flores had been staying on Vegeta after Andrien had left to start his new life in his own way. She wondered what her little brother was up to and if he was doing all right still. Andrien could take care of himself and had been long since before she came into the picture. She didn't care what any other Alusarian or Sayain said, he was a real Alusarian far as she was concerned. The way the women had treated him because of his artificial nature still grinded her gears.

There were a couple of reasons she was staying on Vegeta for the time being. The first of course was training and this was a Very good environment to do so. It didn't cuddle you and you needed to be strong, plus besides gravity there was the advanced training room the Chozo made she couldn't find anywhere else.  Gina also had a interest in Cotto, so to that end getting stronger all around just happened to be in line with her personal goals.

One unexpected issue came up. Really it should of been something she kept in mind in hindsight.

Gina had been hit with heat, and while she knew variety of factors could throw it off on its regular pattern such as where they lived it was still a annoyance.  She had noticed she had become more territorial and hostile towards any female Sayain that showed a active interest in Cotto and was aggressive about it. The primitive part of the Alusarian brain simply didn't want any competition to its claim and it wanted other females to know that.

She knew it was just the first step, and while getting into scuffles was common place being Vegeta. No. The real reason Gina just didn't think it was good idea to be in public blasting really strong pheromones and wanting to jump Cotto's bones.  That was why she was at her home in the forest winding down from all chatter of the city so she could focus. That drive was a bit annoying but she knew there was a reason her people had it. Just for now she could push the lizard part of her brain that screamed 'Mine!' when Cotto was around could go to be a bit more quite.

'At least I'm mostly done in my cycle.'

"I found you. I mean you no harm but we have things to discuss."

Gina's annoyed mood worsened, knowing the voice as she turned around to see Charles. "What do you want?"

"You already know Flores. As per our families agreement you were honor bound to come into my family.
" He stated. "That hasn't changed."

Gina at this point didn't have as much patience, being pent up didn't help with her instincts going haywire and just now finally calming down. She snarled something which didn't sound human. "Did you conveniently forget the fact I beat my father so anything to that is annulled? Go home.  If that stuck on restoring your family to its old glory, plenty to choose. Hell you could pick someone from here since I know you don't care if your mate isn't Alusarian as long they come from a strong race. Leave me be or I'll make you leave." She was slowly circling them as if sizing them up, or predator trying to probe for a weakness in potential prey.

Charles crossed his arms. "I'm not leaving that easily." He said stubbornly.  "It's true on that front, you are correct and I'd do as you said. Unfortunately, nothing has been worked out officially between us. My interest in you extends beyond the agreement. You have the spirit of a real warrior and Alusarian. You refuse to be tamed or caged in anyway you don't deem fit nor do you shrink away from challenge.. I admire that quality and can use someone like that on my side to rebuild. Until I can leave with my honor intact, I will not be going anywhere.."

"Not interested." Came the short reply as she briefly stopped for the moment.. "And for the record I have my sights higher someone more of a man then you'll likely ever be."

The slight jab didn't go unmissed and they frowned. "I somehow doubt that. Now you can stop this foolishness. You know you still can't beat me just yet."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Animal Instincts  Empty Re: Animal Instincts

Post by Namey Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:14 am

"Excuse me..." calls the voice of Teala "Sir Charles, need I remind you that you are a guest on my planet?" she asks "Please act like it and stop harassing my other guest, who is here at the request of Keya, the Queen of Acor." she points out. The whole time with a pleasant smile on her face.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:43 am

Charles was taken off guard as they did Not expect the queen to come in this part of the woods, literally. That said he was no fool and while stubborn it wasn't to the point being suicidal. It seemed he was going have to find someone else to build with.

"Very well." He said surprisingly(to Gina at least). "I apologize for my behavior and won't bother them anymore. I instead shall find someone else who is interested."

There weren't comments from the peanut galley from Gina but she was surprised of how Charles acted. She thought at best he agree but grudgingly. As for Teala handling of it, she wasn't surprised. Since she had to deal with hard headed Sayain's, dealing with hard headed Alusarian's wasn't anything new. Maybe Teal was a good way to save face to back out.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:09 am

Teala was looking for Gina to tell her something when she stumbled upon the scene "You know, sir Charles, there are plenty of Saiyan women who are looking for a strong partner, like yourself, who would be thrilled to bits if you were to court them." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:28 am

That seemed to be just the right thing to say to Charles, as it had floated in his mind briefly before. Perhaps he could find someone here who wanted to, there was plenty of attractive Sayain women.

Charles nodded a bit after. "I will take my leave then," He turned to Gina. "I also apologize for previous actions. When or if we meet again perhaps it will be on better terms." After that he took off in his search.

Gina watched them take off, maybe he find someoene else here. "He's acting a bit different then what I was expecting them to. Anyway, what brings you to my part of the woods?" She didn't actually have much of any visitors here, and the royal family was usually busy so it made her curious.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:11 am

Teala shrugs slightly "I wanted to tell you that Cotto and myself will be heading off world for a bit." she says "We had gotten word that the Trojan had been spotted in the area and want to make sure our neighbors are alright." she says, not telling her that Alus had been invaded "Joseph will be on hand if you have need of someone in charge."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:08 pm

The Trojan? Around here again? That was definitely worrying even if they hadn't attacked, though she doubted they were peacefully just coming along. If she had to guess they were definitely up to something since they had been quite until now.

Still though...

"Would it be all right if I came with?" Gina said after a moment. "If not, its fine."

Charles had a lot of things to chew on mentally since he had that talk with his old friend Carla had told them he needed to slow down and re think some things. If it had just been some random he would have just dismissed those words, it was from someone he did care about so he took heed to their words. If nothing else he did honor the last part which was one reason he let things go as easily.

The Jora family was a mess. It was weak, and corrupt. It was nothing like the stories that had been told, just a hollow tree trunk of what it was once was. His father hadn't helped, and while there was some respect because he was the man who taught him to fight and other skills, he'd freely admit he hadn't been the best influence.

He just couldn't decide if he wanted to leave to rebuild, or  perhaps even start over here. It be rough but adversity was the oil needed to keep the machine of progress moving and if one became too stagnate, little progress would be made. At least, that was the common Alusarian trope. On the other hand, he wasn't sure he want to concede those who had made fun and looked down at his house.

Much as he would grudge to admit it, maybe, just maybe he was wrong about human's being weak. That half-breed even resting had been stronger then him, loathe as he was to admit it. Not to mention Human's had somehow beat back the Trojan. They weren't advanced like the Eldarian's, or have strong natural powers so he was still at a loss of how that occurred.

That stuff aside, it was time to continue. The first place would be country side. They didn't have to be the strongest, just interested and wanting a change of pace. Luckily seeing if one was interested or not was rather straight forward.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:23 pm

Teala thinks for a moment "I, don't see why not." she says "We'll be leaving within the hour on pad C. I'll see you then." she says as she starts off. She had a lot of work to do before they left.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:39 am

Gina watched her leave before making sure she had her own stuff in order(which honestly wasn't much). It had been a somewhat slow day but nothing too bad, and to be honest she was fine with it. Acor was nice but it was ironically way too peaceful to her which is why she wasn't going to live there forever.

She wasn't sure what to expect from the trip, but it should be interesting either way none the less.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:15 am

An hour later on pad C, was Teala's Ship. She had a few guards, in addition to Cotto. The stoic Saiyan was standing about five feet behind Teala "So, are we all set and ready to head off?" she asks everyone around. Ready or not, they would leave when Teala said so.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:01 am

Gina hadn't actually ever been on a ship of this style so it should be interesting in its own way. "Yeah. Ready."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:00 am

After everyone was onboard, the ship takes off. It has about four support ships following in tow. Next stop, Alus.

((Everyone who's going is out.))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum