Round and Round

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Round and Round  - Page 2 Empty Re: Round and Round

Post by Namey Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:53 am

Masato looks back to Cedrick's study, then back to Monica and Ness "If you'll excuse me, I have to get back to my studies." she says with a bow "It was a pleasure to meet you, miss Monica." she says, before heading out.

After she was gone, Ness looks over to Monica "So, what's on your mind?" he asks. He knows thar she must have a great deal to think about.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:32 am

"A few things." Monica said. "Who or what did you see that was so bad in Anita's dimension you gave me and Manny the run around?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:46 am

Ness frowns as he thinks about how to explain "It, was a robot, of some kind. Powerful, merciless, unstoppable. It conquered it's own dimension and is looking for another conquest, which just happened to be Anita's dimension." he explains "So, in order to save two dimensions, I did my best to make sure you couldn't get to Anita's dimension." he says. He felt bad about doing that, forsaking Anita like that.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:59 am

Monica frowned. "You said save two, but do you really think Anita's dimension stands a better chance then the other one? And by conquered do you mean like it takes over, kills everyone or something else?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:40 pm

Ness shrugs "Just going by what I heard it say in my vision. You and Manny had jumped to Anita's dimension and were confronted by the robot, who explained what I told you." he says "And no. Anita's realm wouldn't better off than Jack's. But if it wasn't stopped there, it would have found it's way to This dimension." he explains "So, it may not have been the right thing to do, but it needed to be done."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:12 am

Monica pulled out a piece of a paper and gave it to Ness. "That's the number if Cedrick wants to call me. I'm heading out to cool my head and tell Manny the bad news. I'll see you later."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:51 am

Ness takes the piece of paper, but he suspected that Cedrick already knew Monica's number "Alright. You take care now and don't be a stranger here. I'm certain that Cedrick would appreciate the company." he says as he watches her getting ready to leave.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:18 pm

Monica simply nodded and headed out, she had things to including talk to Manny. It hadn't even been a full day and it had been tiring.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:08 pm

((Since you have now lost complete interest in this thread, I guess I'll close it...))

Ness watches Monica leave and after she leaves gone, he decides to go check on the space dock. He knew Cedrick was working on a new ship and was pleasantly surprised to see that Cedrick's new ship was modeled after the NX-01.

That was until he seen the inventory list of what she had planned for it. Primary, secondary, and tertiary unimatrix shields, primary and secondary deflectors, ablative armor, multi-phasic/multi-spectrum fore and aft weapons banks, high-yield quantum torpedos, a cloaking device, and many more items that would get a raise from Ness' eye brow.

After reading the personal notes, it seemed that Cedrick wanted this NX ship to be the ship that other races would fear if they were on Earth's bad side and saw it. While Ness didn't agree with this direction Cedrick was going, he wouldn't intervene with her work. He Would, however, have a chat with her after she got back.

As Ness does his whatever in Paragon Corp, where Manny and Monica returned to this dimension, a sword-like blade pierce's the fabric of reality and begins to draw upwards...

((All characters are out and this thread is Closes.))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2