Moving On Up (cont)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Moving On Up (cont) - Page 2 Empty Re: Moving On Up (cont)

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 12, 2020 1:37 pm

Reizo watched the two leave before getting comfortable once more. "So you have some kind of plan in mind or just going to wing it?" He asked Yin, they weren't doing anything and may as well kill some time or just got back meditating until it was his turn.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 12, 2020 5:21 pm

Yin shrugs "I don't know. I'll have to wait and see. I've never fought against someone like Mistie before. Who Knows what someone like her can do." she says.

Wendy quarks a brow "What do you mean-" her words were cut off by a sudden spike in power. That was Mistie going Super Saiyan "It's starting. This might be interesting."

The ground starts to shake as a tremendous power starts to grow "Oh my. He's been seriously training..." Wendy mumbles as that energy turns out to be Bow's and it just keeps growing and getting stronger and stronger!
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 12, 2020 5:24 pm

Reizo went quite once the energies started spiking, he couldn't see anything but he could feel it for sure. Both were a lot stronger then he currently was, or the other rookies from what he could feel.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 13, 2020 10:47 am

They could feel Mistie's energies cap out, but Bow's was still raising and at present, he was slightly stronger than Mistie and only getting stronger still!

"Unreal!" Yin whispers, awestruck "Wasn't he only a year above us!" she asks Reizo.

Wendy frowns "This... Could be bad for Mistie... I think I need to get over there, just in case." she says as her aura flares up and she takes off.

Ace looks a little on the confused side "He was only away for a year... how is it possible for him to be This strong in That short of time?" she asks, more to herself than the others.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 13, 2020 10:54 am

Reizo thinks for a bit. "The only thing I can think of is he trained under someone very strong and skilled. From everything I've seen most people make the most gains that way, besides being really motivated and having the right stuff with them. Still, its a lot in the sense Bow said his kind isn't suppose to be really good at Ki naturally so even with that the jump can be confusing.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri May 15, 2020 12:09 pm

Yin nods "Yeah. Maybe he wasn't telling the whole truth when he said his people were bad with Ki." she says.

Ace shakes her head "I don't believe so. Bow has always taken pride in what he, and his people, could do and not being good with Ki development was always the one thing that frustrated him." she explains.

"Maybe he trained for longer then a year." Lamp suggests, suddenly taking an interest in the fight, since there was a strong opponent that had suddenly shown up (though he was among them this whole time).
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri May 15, 2020 9:22 pm

"I mean, its possible. Time flows differently in other places I think." He only said think because he wasn't really entirely sure as he hadn't paid as much attention that part. Best example if just a year, or more or less time had passed in Yin's time for this following year for example.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon May 18, 2020 9:28 am

When Bow was finished powering up he was Much stronger than Mistie and they could feel just by how much as the battle started. There were violent rumbles and explosions off in the distance.

"Wow..." Yin says on amazement "If he can get That strong in That short of time, I'll have what he's having, please." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon May 18, 2020 9:33 am

It was a ridiculous increase considering the short amount of time Bow had been away with it Only being a year. It really didn't make any sense if his kind weren't suppose to be really good at Ki. Someone must have been teaching him there, maybe it was someone really strong on earth. It the only thing that made any kind of sense and there were rumors earth had very strong people.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 20, 2020 8:48 am

The signs of battle could be felt even from where they were, Bow was clearly dominating the match when and when a huge amount of energy is unleashed, Mistie's energy raises sharply, as if to counted this blast from Bow, then drops just as sharp and a drop That significant could only mean she changed back to her normal form, which likely meant the match was over. Further evidence of this came in the form of Bow powering down.

It had ended. It seemed that Bow was deliberately hiding his energy, wanting to 'Wow' those around by how much stronger he currently was. And judging from the look on both Yin and Ace's face, it worked.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 20, 2020 8:58 am

"..Maybe he'll tell us how he managed to get that strong in that fast of time."
It was a pretty big leap even by Alusarian or Sayain standards so he wondered exactly what was up.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 20, 2020 9:34 am

Yin jumps up, excited "I certainly hope so! I wanna be the first to give his training a try!" she says as her energy starts to gather "Oh boy! Is it gonna be My turn now? I certainly hope so! I'm ready to rock and roll!"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu May 21, 2020 9:03 am

Since Yin was that eager to get started, he wasn't gonna stop them but he was wondering about things. He didn't really doubt Wendy was going to ask them about it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu May 21, 2020 9:32 am

After a bit, Wendy appears with Mistie, who looked tired and Bow reappears as well. He looked quite pleased with himself "That felt Good." he says with a satisfied smile.

Ace was tending to Mistie, who was just tired "Care to explain how you got so powerful in such a short amount of time?" she asks.

Bow shrugs "Sit ups, push up, and plenty of juice." he says, casually.

This gets a frown from Wendy "It was Will, wasn't it?" she asks "He use to say the exact same thing when it came to training. Plus, some of your hand-to-hand techniques were Iga style ninjutsu." she points out.

Bow nods, putting his hands up "Ya caught me. I trained with Master Will for a good amount of time. He's a good teacher." he says.

Yin jumps up "That's go cool! I wanna train with him too!" she says, excites.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat May 23, 2020 8:12 am

Reizo was slightly surprised, but at the same time not because really how else was he suppose to get that strong in a shorter amount of time like that?

"Did you have to do a test or anything?" He doubted Will just trained anyone or maybe he did if he had a idea of their character.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 26, 2020 11:25 am

Bow nods "Yes. You need to reach him. Then he'll study you and the type of person you are, then offer you One perfect wish or to train with him, as a reward." he explains "And since I don't have any use for a wish, I choose to train with him and it was so fulfilling." he says with a smile "It has shaped the type of person I want to become."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri May 29, 2020 9:49 am

"Can't argue with results."
Reizo agreed on that end. "The best and fastest way to improve if someone trains you, and are compatible with you."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:41 pm

Wendy clears her throat "Everyone, I suggest we take an hour break for lunch. Let everyone get their energy back up." she says as she transports them all back to the training area "We'll meet back here in one hour. Enjoy your lunch, everyone." she says as she moves over to Mistie.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:48 pm

"All right. See ya in a hour."

Pretty much like most Alusarian's, he wasn't going to say no to food and he was a bit hungry at the moment after standing there for a bit. Of course the question, as always was where he was going to get some food. He had a idea though.

On one of the tables he did spot two familiar people with Tamaki who was dressed a bit differently but was currently distracted by the food. Sheera was there flipping through a phone, or it looked like it. Yamcha was there too.

Tamaki didn't want to be completely rude and ignore them swallowed before waving them over. "Hey there. You finish your training already?"

"Uh, no. At least not yet. Should be soon though. We're taking a hour break. Mind if I sit?"

"Of course. Knock yourself out." Tamaki went back to savaging her food as that was of absolute prime importance.

"If I seem a bit off, sorry. I'm a bit salty about something but I'll live." Reizo wasn't sure what it was but since they didn't seem to want to go into he didn't press.

Yamcha placed a cup down he had been driking out of. "Seeing you kids improve so much on your own made me realize how much I've been slacking off since I got here. I might have something but gotta try a few things first."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:47 pm

((Interest in this thread had nose dived, so we'll say everyone passed and Close it out.)m
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2