New Beginnings

2 posters

Go down

New Beginnings Empty New Beginnings

Post by Namey Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:14 am

Both Jason and Hiroshi appear on the Lookout. It was a nice and sunny day at over thirty-thousand feet "Okay, Bow is gonna come out here looking for a fight, mainly because you have a different feel of energy to you now, then when he first met you." he points out "Once he sees who it is, he'll calm down a bit."

Something Massive crashes into the ground of the Lookout, causing a huge cloud of dust to be kicked up! Powerful wings push the dust away as a Massive Red Dragon stands there, mighty wings spread, jaws gnashing and claws flexing! Bow cranes his head down, turning his yellow eyes towards Hiroshi and Jason "Oh! It's just you." he growls as a massive wall of fire swirls around him, changing him back to his Human Form, or Freconus form, as they call it.

Bow lightly slugs Hiroshi in the arm "So, what brings you to my neck of the woods? And why do you have a weird feel about you?" he asks "It's like, you aren't as strong, but it's more than that. It's like, you seem, complete, some how. If any of that makes sense." he laughs, slapping Hiroshi's arm "Anyway, what the Hell can I do for ya?" he asks, grinning.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

New Beginnings Empty Re: New Beginnings

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:55 pm

Hiroshi wasn't entirely sure how this would work but he supposed he'd fine out soon enough. Though like clock work a large dragon came into view that was Bow. On the off chance Ra and his family didn't want to come back for whatever reason, he had a back up wish in mind.

"I don't have the darkness anymore so just my natural power now so that's probably why I feel different. It''s good to see you." Hiroshi said. "Well, part of the reason I came I wanted to challenge you for use for the Dragonballs."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:25 am

Bow laughs "That's funny, man! Great joke!" he says, smacking Hiroshi on the arm "But even without my skills, you wouldn't be a match for me." he chuckles.

Jason takes a step forward "Good thing you won't be fighting him, than, huh?" he asks.

Bow tilts his head slightly "It's strange that I can sense your energy... But you almost look like someone I know..." he says, the humor gone from his tone.

Bow takes a step towards Jason "Alright. I'll fight you in Hiroshi's place. If you win, you can have a wish from the dragon balls." he says, holding up a hand.

Jason looks over to Hiroshi "Come on. It's time for a change of scenery." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:52 am

Hiroshi didn't expect that but he should have knowing it was going to be something. He moved closer to Jason, figuring they were going to teleport elsewhere.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:14 pm

As soon as Hiroshi gets close, Jason grabs his shoulder and the three disappear. They reappear soon after, in a white room with two hourglasses, a small bed and the rest was Completely empty!

Jason nods to Hiroshi "Stay here. You'll be safe. I would like you to see how things of this nature work." he says as he walks out to face Bow "This won't take long." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:35 pm

Hiroshi was curious of how it would look like, but odds are he wouldn't be able to see too much. Still he would stay where he was at the moment as things went down.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:44 pm

Once Bow and Jason were standing in the void "Just so you know, I'm not gonna go easy on you." Bow says.

Jason nods "That's fine." he says, as if he wasn't concerned.

Bow suddenly powers up, a flamming aura violently surrounds him "Not gonna power up?" he asks as he slides into a fighting stance.

Jason shakes his head "No. I don't see any point at the moment." he says.

Bow suddenly shoot at Jason and throws a punch at Jason, who leisurely catches his fist, which sends out a shockwave!

Bow doesn't pause too long as he starts throwing machine gun punches, which Jason was blocking and dodging, until Bow jumps back and throws an energy ball at Jason, who catches it, causing it to explode!

Bow takes off, putting some distance between the two, then launches a massive beam attack at Jason, who fires back with a beam attack right back, which causes the two energies to collide and the two beams start to push against the each other, trying to overpower one another!

Jason's attack wasn't moving at first, but then it starts to overpower Bow's attack. Bow sees this and suddenly disappears, only to reappear behind Jason and throws a savage kick, which hits the Mystic on the back of the head, but he tanks the attack, causing Bow to back flip away.

He halts his attack "What the Hell is with you? Why aren't any of my attacks working?" he asks, sounding frustrated "You can't be That much stronger than me, can you?" he asks.

Jason turns to Bow "Yes. The reason I didn't power up, was because there was no need to." he says "My base form is stronger than your base form, so I can do this all day, unless you step it up." he points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:26 pm

It was hard for Hiroshi to make out much of anything because they were moving too fast for the most part. He did see little things here and there, like the shockwave and the powerful beam struggle. If he had That kind of training he'd never have to worry about being strong to protect his loved ones ever again.

Okay an exaggeration, there was always those stronger. He wasn't power hungry and the only reason he was aiming to drastically improve was because he felt his current level was inadqute for the above. Power like that usually came at a cost even if he couldn't see the fine print. Mitsuki hadn't gotten involved as much because of the attention of others of her kind for example. Maybe it would of been a similar deal.

It was that and seemed kinda flaky to drop all the training he had set up for the nearest shiny toy. He didn't even know how strong Farian's could get at most and Natomi didn't even know. He guessed he could maybe ask Jason once he was done.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:46 am

Bow nods "Step it up, huh? Okay then." he says as fire swirls around him, changing him into his Tulvir form, a Massive red dragon! "How's This for stepping it up?" he asks.

Jason shrugs "It's a start, I suppose." he says, Trying to get Bow mad, because he knows the Tulvir would start to make rash decisions.

Bow suddenly disappears, which was impressive for something 65 foot tall, and appears right in front of Jason, moving so fast that the Mystic didn't have a chance to dodge the attack and was sent flying with the hit!

Bow suddenly appears above Jason and spins in the air, slamming his tail into the younger man, sending him Crashing into the ground! Bow, then, holds out his clawed hand "INCENERATION PULSE!!" he roars as he sends a MASSIVE, fiery beam of energy straight at the downed Jason!

The resulting explosion was very impressive, sending a heat wave throughout the Hyperbolic Time Chamber! Bow lands hard enough to shake the ground all the way to Hiroshi, even from where he was.

Jason climbs out of the crater that was left "Okay, that was stepping it up a good bit..." he admits "So credit where it's due... Now it's my turn to get serious!"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:12 pm

Hiroshi knew at this point Jason could have ended things earlier if he wanted to, he also knew they could of moved much faster. He wasn't sure of the exact of things, but he was patient.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:00 pm

Jason gathers his energy, which suddenly explodes in another shockwave! His hair changing colors as well as going wild, a black/silver aura crackles around him "Okay. This should do it. Sorry Hiroshi, but you won't be able to see much of this next part." he says.

Jason suddenly disappears, the ground exploding where he Was and instantly, he was in front of Bow, who moves to react, but he might as well have been moving in slow motions as far as Jason was concerned.

Jason delivers a savage kick to Bow's stomach, which sends the 65 foot dragon flying! The Mystic suddenly appears, below Bow, as he was still flying back from the last attack, kicking him in the face, which sends him into the air!

Jason holds his hands upwards as a sphere of crackling black/silver energy surrounds him, sending pressure waves off of it "FINISH BUSTER!!" he yells as a Massive beam of energy shoots from the sphere and right at Bow, causing an explosion that could likely be felt from Outside of the Time Chamber!

Jason does a backflip that leads into another backflip/handspring back to the entrance to the Time Chamber, just as Bow crashes to the ground, unconscious.

Jason's hair goes back to normal as he turns to Hiroshi, not even breathing hard "Well, I'd say that's that. Do you know what wish you want?" he asks "You'll probably have to tell me and I'll tell Bow, who'll tell the Dragon." he says, but he doubted it that, because Will made it so the Dragon listened to him as well.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:48 pm

It was over very fast, but considering how Jason had been doing it was of no real surprise. He turned to Jason. "Yeah. I decided I'm going to wish Ra and his family back so they get a chance to live a happier life they what they originally got. I'm not sure how it works but he should return as a human this time around right?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:41 am

Jason nods "Got it. I'll take care of the smaller details of the wish as well, otherwise Ra will end up in the Japanese mountains and his family will come back in Egypt, with no idea what's going on." he chuckles.

Jason walks over to Bow "Hey. Wake up." he says as he start lightly smacking the Tulvir's toothy face.

"Ow..." Bow growls as he starts to stir "Is it Christmas? Wha happened about me?" he mumbles as he slowly, and slightly unsteadily, raises to his feet.

Jason helps him up the best he could "Put shortly, you lost, and we now get a wish from the Dragon Balls..." he says, which actually sounded silly saying that they get a wish from the Dragon Balls, to an Actual Dragon.

Bow steadies himself "Yeah..." he says slowly, shaking his head to loosen the cobwebs "Yeah. Of course. I'll go and get them." he says as he starts lumbering towards the entrance of the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, changing back to his Freconus form.

Jason looks over to Hiroshi "Do you want to stick around for this? I wouldn't recommend it, because I'm gonna be sending Ra and his family straight to your apartment and he's gonna need someone he knows, and trusts, to fill him in on what's going on." he explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:04 am

Hiroshi shook his head. "If you put it that way, I'll just head back to my apartment so I can talk to them. They'll need a place to stay until they all got on theri feet anyway."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:19 am

Jason nods as Bow comes back, holding a very ornate case that held the Dragon Balls "Come on you two. We can't summon the dragon in here." he says as he heads out.

Jason follows "I'm gonna take Hiroshi back to his place, then come back for the wish." he says "Besides, there are some things I would like to talk to you about." he says.

He walks over to Hiroshi, placing a hand on his shoulder "Things are about to get a lot more interesting for you." he says as the two of them blur and disappear.

((Jason and Hiroshi are out. Picking back in Loose Ends.))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum