Alone...

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Alone... - Page 2 Empty Re: Alone...

Post by Namey Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:59 am

Tomorrow came and Cedrick gets up, showers, and gets dressed. Masato was slithering around, outside of her robot body since it was charging"Good morning." Cedrick says as she looks over some reports while drinking some coffee. She never really liked tea.

"Your body should be charged by now. If you do not hurry and get ready for school, you will be late." she points out, not watching the red/black symbiote slither back to her room.

A few minuets later, Masato comes out "I'm ready, mother." she says as she grabs some toast, pops it in her mouth "Mh pher gr beph M'm ate!" she says with her mouth full, which translated to "I should go before I'm late!"

Cedrick waves to her daughter, not watching her leave "Have a good day at school." she says. It looked like the intermixing chamber on the Runabout was running a bit Too rich and would need to be recalibrated when she got to the office.

She sighs as she gets up *It is always something that needs doing... I am not gonna lie, I could really use some help with all of this...* she thinks as she gathers her things and heads out.

Kitt was waiting for her down stairs, but Cedrick wasn't sure if she wanted to drive today or not "Thank you, Kitt. But I believe I shall walk to work today. I feel it will do me some good right now." she says to the car.

The sensor bar was steadily pulsing from left to right "As you wish, Cedrick. But remember, I'm not going to be far, should you require me." the artificial Cybertronian says.

Cedrick lightly pats his hood "Thank you, my friend." she says as she starts off "You have yourself a good rest of the day." she says. It was odd, only a few years ago, she was homeless, friendless, and broke. Not to mention she was a monster doing monstrous things. Now, she had a home, friends, more money then she would Ever need, and she was working to better all the people of Earth. Never in her wildest dreams would she ever imagine this would now be her life... however...

However, it felt empty to her. She had no one to enjoy this life wish. Well, no one who would appreciate it wish her. In this regards, she felt truly alone... and she was now beginning to seriously dislike that feeling.

((This feels like a good stopping point for this thread. So all my characters are out and the thread is closed.))
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum