Where It All Started

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Where It All Started - Page 2 Empty Re: Where It All Started

Post by Namey Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:07 pm

Amanda nods slowly "I can somewhat see the appeal." she mumbles "But the Mushroom Kingdom is so hard to get to, at the moment." she points out.

"And how about you, Amanda? Is there some place where You would like to go visit?" asks Babette.

Amanda thinks for a bit "I think, I would like to visit Noreal. See where the other half of my people had come from." she says, twirling a lock of hair.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:20 pm

"Why? Is there something going on?"
It was more a idle curiosity and he wasn't in any rush to leave earth anytime soon just yet.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:34 pm

Amanda looks at him like he asked her a strange question "No. It's just hard to get to, is all." she says, her haughty attitude coming back.

Babette looks over to Adell "To generally get to the Mushroom Kingdom, one needs to use special warp tunnels called 'Warp Pipes', which are scattered through out the world and are very hard to track down, seeing as how they change spots." she explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:04 pm

Adell nodded slightly to that. "Makes sense, but its not on my high to do list but maybe someday. Besides, we have a whole day ahead of us to mess around with." Babette being herself probably already seen it all but Amanda likely hadn't.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:43 pm

Amanda thinks for a bit, then nods "I have made up my mind. After we're finished in New York, we shall head to Noreal." she declares.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:46 am

Adell did get annoyed when things sounded like a order then a request and while she had mellowed out in some respects but it came from time to time. "I don't mind but you don't have to make it sound like a order. As for here, I have places in mind but if you have some things in mind you rather go to."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:03 pm

Amanda shakes her head "That wasn't an order. That was a declaration. I'm going to Noreal once finished here and if you with to come along, that would be great, but if you wish to stay, I will also accept that." she says.

"If it were an order, she would have added that You were coming along as well." Babette chuckles as she paints her nails.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:13 pm

Adell nodded a bit. "Then I misunderstood, that's on me. But before I lost my train of thought, did you have a preference of where you wanted to go while we're here first? I have ideas but checking with you first."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:23 pm

Amanda thinks for a moment, twirling a lock of hair "Where ever you wish to go, we shall visit. After all, you know more about New York than I do, so I defer to your judgementin this matter." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:04 pm

Adell was perfectly fine with it, since he was the one that suggested coming here in the first place. "We're going to head to the Statue of Liberty to see it in person, I already got us three tickets before so we should be good. Haven't been there since I was a kid."

After they were done eating, he was going to lead them to the ride to get there but overall he was feeling positive. Spending a day with two attractive women he enjoyed the company of never hurt.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:43 pm

While they were wandering around the Statue of Liberty, Babette nods "It's very impressive what humans can do when rhey put their minds to a task." she says "I wouldn't mind seeing this in it's natural coloring." she says.

Amanda shrugs "I would look like a giant, copper statue. It would look just as impressive then, as it does now, I would wager." she says. She looks over to Adell "What all do you know about Noreal?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:04 pm

In response, Adell mentally shrugged. "A moderate amount, like how to get there and things to keep in mind so I'm not completely lost if I ever went. Not a large amount."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:46 am

Amanda nods slowly. They would probably need a guide. Money might also be an issue, as she didn't know the currency exchange rate there. Still, that could wait. Right now she should be focused on the here and now.

"So what are the plans after we leave this landmark?" she asks "If it's to get something to eat, I would like to try some New York style deep dish pizza. I've heard good things about it." she says, feeling a little embarrassed.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:30 am

Adell was in no hurry as far as that went anyway there was still enough to do for them to bide their time until then. "There is a place not too far from here we could check out. Been a minute though since I've been there."

After the ride back, sure enough the small family owned pizza joint wasn't Too far away. While it wasn't as big as some of the others, far as quality it couldn't be beat far as Adell was concerned. It did seem like many of the old faces were different, however.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:12 am

Amanda ordered 'The Carnivor'! It was a deep dish pizza that had six types of meat on it. Ham, pepperoni, beef, bacon, Italian sausage, and chicken! She also for a 2 liter soda to go with their meal.

Amanda was looking forward to her food more than she would like to admit "So, any place tou would like to go after we eat?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:29 am

Amanda seemed to be having an all right time, which for him was more then enough for him. At the moment he was simply playing it by ear, he had some ideas but nothing really concrete at the moment.

"I was thinking of Broadway, we go see something there. After that, not sure I'm winging it for the day." Most young women loved to shop so there was that to..though they really had no place to keep it up with them since for the moment, they had no one home.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:48 am

Amanda looks over to Adell "Broadway? You mean the place where they have all the plays and musicals?" she asks, then starts rubbing her chin "I think, I would like to see one of those." she says "You know, if you would like to, that is."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:13 pm

Adell smiled a bit. "It's fine, its why I suggested it in the first place. We can give it a visit after we're done eating here." Today had been pretty good so far, so almost nothing could ruin it, or so he thought so anyway.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:30 pm

Amanda nods "I would like that. Let us see what's playing soon." she says.

Babette looks off into the distance "I have to be going. Be back whenever." she says as she disappears in a swirl of fire.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:44 am

Adell wondered what that was all about but didn't dwell on it for too long since he had things to focus on the here and now. "Is there any type of plays you'd be interested in particular?" Amanda did seem like the type that would be interested in that sort of thing.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:00 pm

Amanda was a little disturbed that Babette disappeared in the middle of a crowd. Something she's rarely done before.

She looks over to Adell "I'm interested in tragedies." she says "It's something I picked up from my mother." she explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:45 am

"It's comedy for me, if I had to pick one of them." He hadn't expected for Regina to like tragedies, though to also be fair he didn't spend as much time with them as Amanda so there was a lot of things he didn't know.

Once the two were done eating, it was time to hit up broadway to see what they could see. Just as long as Amanda enjoyed it. She had just said her preferences, so he'd go from there for the two of them to watch.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:43 pm

There weren't any tragedies playing at the moment, though Phantom of the Opera was set to play later that week. For now, there was a drama set for later in the night "Well, I suppose it's better than a comedy." she says with a shrug.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum