Old And New

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Old And New - Page 2 Empty Re: Old And New

Post by Namey Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:11 am

Teala shakes her head "No. I don't accept that." she says, the light of the Saiyan spirit buring in her eyes "We Will stay and we Will defend Acor and her people and if it brings the ire of these cybernetic zombies to our home, then the Saiyan race will die as we lived, like warriors!" she declares "We may die, we we'll take as many of them with us as we can. We'll make them work for every inch of land." she says, her voice full of determination.

Lee studies her for a second, before smiling a bit "There's the queen of our people that I know. I was beginning to wonder if these times of peace had claimed her from us." he says, placing a hand on her shoulder "Keep this fire burning in your heart, and I have little doubt that we'll win." he says.

He looks over to Retina "If they show up, keep the bulk of your forces on the ground. That's where Ki users won't be the best use." he says as he looks back to Teala "While the Trojan Themselves have a very high resistance to Ki attacks, their Ships don't." he states "Ki attacks will normally make their shields stronger, but if we were to use a Massive amount all at once, it'll overload their shield capacitors and they'll lose their shields for a few seconds. That'll be our window to destroy the ship, before their secondary shilding comes online." he explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:22 pm

Retina hadn't expected them to stay, so it was a slight surprise but a good one none the less. "I can definitely have it arranged to have more ground forces ready to move, should they come here." She went on her data pad to give her own messages. Hopefully they wouldn't come but with what Jason said better safe then sorry.

"Thank you two for deciding to staying."
Keya wouldn't have blamed them if they had left but she was grateful. "Can any of your people breathe in space? I heard some Ki users can use a technique to do so."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:55 pm

Lee shakes his head "No. We can project barriers around ourselves for a short amount of time and even survive in very high altitudes, but we can not survive out in deep space." he explains.

Teala nods "But we can still use our attacks through a pressure suit. We just need to make sure not to get hit." she offers.

Lee thinks for a bit "I don't think that'll be an issue..." he says, looking over to Retina "Have your scientists been able to make a self-sealing space suit? For off worlders who wish to go to the harsher environments of your planet?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:04 am

Retina nodded slightly. "We do, in fact have suits of that nature that could work and I believe some are in some of the ships as a just in case. How many would you need?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:41 pm

Lee thinks for a second "Probably two for now." he says "Also, it might be a good idea to position some ships between Acor and Earth, scanning for Any signs of the Trojan and if they detect anything, let us know at once and we can begin evacuating as many as we can." he advises.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:04 am

"I'll have two ready to go. Just give me a moment to have them delivered. As for what you said, already ahead of you. Should anything happen and the situation on earth change if they start coming here we'll know." Reinta says.

Keya, who had been quite spoke up again. "So..what the range extent is their Ki absorbing power? I know they can obviously absorb Ki blast, but can they get it remotely? Meaning, someone could still their Ki for durability and they wouldn't be able to hurt them or absorb the energy. Same if.." Keya paused. "Same if perhaps they used a sword but still used their Ki to augment their strength, they're still not getting hit directly with Ki unless they channel it through the sword. I'm not sure if any of them would work, more just throwing ideas around as you know the most."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:20 am

Lee shakes his head "Directed energy blasts and exposed energy directed at them." he says "Kinetic energy isn't a form of life energy. It's a constant law. A force of nature, like gravity. Otherwise, them just Walking would make them stronger." he points out.

"As for a sword, if they have exposed energy coming from the sword, they'll absorb it. Empowering one's attacks won't do it either, since there's no outwards energy for them to sap." he explains "Their shields are mainly there for projectile attacks, and are normally weak against physical attacks, as far as the ground forces goes." he finishes.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:47 am

That was some good news that Ki users wouldn't be completely helpless from what Lee had said. That being the case it would likely be a stamina issue, if they couldn't blast them they would have to outlast them melee style which may be easier said then done if they had whole planets behind them.

A knock was heard as Retina's requested items were delivered in the shape of two blue cubes, she handed them to Teala and Lee. "These contain the suits. Simply press it and they will materialize from inside of it when you two are ready to use them if the situation calls for it."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:53 pm

Teala nods "Thank you for these." she says. It didn't look so much a Suit, as it looked like it was an energy field. She wasn't sure how these would work with a Saiyan fighting style, but it'll do!

Lee nods "Alright, once the ships are in place, we'll be standing by. If nothing happens, nothing happens. But if it does, we'll be ready for it." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:43 pm

For the most part, Acor and her allies were tense as they prepared possibly for the worse. Reports would be sent to Retina and the others as soon as anything changed and they got the information, though it would take some time before they got anything then right away.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:09 am

Teala and Lee were working on a strategy for when the Trojan attacked. They already knew it would be a tough battle with just them, but with the Eldarians on their side, they would stand a chance against a small force of them. However, Lee knew they would likely throw everything they had at Acor.

"It's over." Jason says, he was suddenly behind Teala and Lee. This gave the Saiyan Queen a start and she let out a squeak of surprise.

Lee just turns around "What do you mean it's over?" he asks. It Did surprise him a bit that Jason had suddenly appeared. But having seen him do the Exact same thing many times on Vegeta, he was use to it by now. Teala obviously wasn't.

"The Trojan was against the Earth, the Trojan oppression and their need to conquer and destroy everything. It's all over." he says "They have... seen the error of their ways and their Queen had finally gotten what she sought after for so long." he explains.

Lee frowns "And what's that?" he asks.

"Companionship." Jason says, simply.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:22 am

Keya was relieved at that they didn't apparently have to worry about the Trojan for now but what Jason said confused her a bit. At least it did from the stand point of what they knew of them.

It was Retina who spoke about it first though. "I'm glad that is the case, but then if that's true I'm slightly confused. Why attack everything if her true motive was a companion?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:26 am

Jason looks over to Keya "Because she didn't know that's what she was looking for until she finally found it." he says "But the one who pit Earth and the Trojan against each other was right, the Earthlings Were the end of the Trojan. They are no longer the same as they once were." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:46 am

"I see. As long as they aren't harming people anymore that's the important thing."
Keya said, truly relieved. "We shouldn't have anything else to worry about for a long time hopefully. But I do believe its a wake up call to prepare just in case. Who knows what's on the other side of the universe, most haven't been outside this galaxy."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:51 am

Jason nods slowly "I know what's on the other side of the galaxy. Somethings out there aren't nearly as bad as the Trojan, but other things are just as bad, and some, are worse." he says in a low tone.

"You're right. This Is a wake up call. We need to be united for when they finally come." he warns.

Lee frowns "When they finally come? You mean there will be more attacks." he says in a way that wasn't a question.

Jason nods "Correct. And this time, the person who sent the Trojan after Earth, will go after their allies." he says "It's sooner then I would have liked, but we need to bring Earth into this loop."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:36 am

Retina frowned a bit at this as did Keya. "That is very worrying but at least we may have some time."

"Indeed. Though Acor was planning to contact earth to begin with so this works out. What you said worried me though, you said someone in particular was behind all this?" Keya asked Jason.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:26 pm

Jason nods "Yes. But it's not a person we can get to, because they are far into the future." he says "As for visiting Earth, I would hold off for the time being. They had Just been through not one, but Two alien invasions. They'll be wary of outsiders for the moment." he points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:18 am

"We'll that's quite all right its not like it has to be right away. Maybe it be better for them to come to us. In the mean time we can make sure our own house is in order.." Keya paused, turning to Retina. "Didn't you mention something making a organization or coalition for dealing with big threats to the galaxy espeically those that come outside of it? Something similar to the federation?"

Retina shook her head. "I have to think on it, but somewhat. It would take a lot more political doing and such but it would be in bigger scope on what it deals with. I wouldn't worry about it for now until things are more planned and sorted out.." She then addressed Jason. "Is there anything else you can tell us what is to come with this future traverlers allies? Or is it too sensitive for now?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:49 pm

Jason shakes his head "I'm not some cryptic old man who figures that it's best to let people find out things the hard way." he says "This outsider Will try again, but they will lay low for the time being. As for when they'll act up again, it depends on many different circumstances. For the time being, however, we're going to be safe." he explains.

Lee raises a brow "What do you mean 'different circumstances'?" he asks "Like what we do and such or some other outside influence?" he asks.

Jason looks over "What you guys do." he says "Remember, the outsider is from the future, so what We do in our past, directly impacts how They'll react in the future." he points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:05 am

Retina was about to ask but then thought a better idea as she got a data pad out after doing something to it. "In that case, here when you have time. You could put information of the races we may be facing so we can better prepare when that time comes. I set it to where only select people could view it, for security reasons obviously."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:15 pm

Jason shakes his head "No. Sorry but if I were to do that, then things will start to go wrong. The way things are now, I see them going very right for your Interstellar Alliance." he says "Besides, knowing the future makes life much more boring. Trust me, I know." he mumbles the last part.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:03 pm

"Fair enough." Retina said as she pulled back her data pad, with the current threat at least for now dealt with, it gave her room to plan and adept. "In the mean time then, if nothing else I'll be going however I'll be leaving some of my people here. Would it be all right if some of my scientist came here to work on weapons?"

Keya nodded a bit. "Of course. These aren't exactly normal times so we'd gladly take them."

Satisfied Retina hugged the younger woman, then addressed the others. "If you three need anything you have my contact information. If anything comes up I'll let you know."

Retina bid her farwell as she left, Keya seemed to mulling over something before turning to her guest. "I think it be a good idea to all prepare in our own way even if we don't know exactly what we may end up dealing with."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:33 am

Teala nods "I guess we shall be heading out as well." she says "Thank you for hosting us." she says with a slight curtsey to Keya and one to Retina as well, before heading out with Lee.

Jason nods to the three queens as he heads out as well. He needed to reflect on past events and how to influence future ones as well. Someone once said 'Knowledge is Power', but that was only Half the truth. Knowledge was also a tremendous burden as well. Especially knowledge in all things.
he puts two fingers to his head, blurs and was gone.

((this looks like a good stopping out. So if it's agreeable, I shall removes all characters and Close the thread.))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum