Out Of Time

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Out Of Time - Page 4 Empty Re: Out Of Time

Post by Namey Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:43 pm

Mad growls something along the lines of follow me, than heads out. Though Mad knew What they were, he knew little abut their Actual race and that wasn't something he liked. Ignorance, after all, could be deadly "Are you both...vampires...as my kind knows?" he asks as he walks out into the sun, looking visibly weakened by it, but still deadly "Or are you...different...than our vampires?" he asks. Tact was never Mad's strong suit.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:35 am

"I'm not sure exactly what you mean by that." Leniya said after some thought.

"I think he meant if we get weakened by sunlight, which we do but not by a overwhelming amount. But that's not the only thing you meant, I take it. It would help to know about vampires here before we said anything else." Jaiden wasn't too sure if here it was just a racial catergory. It told you a basic summary but not the races that belonged to it under them.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:34 pm

Mad turns his burning eyes towards the two,the fire had dulled somewhat in them,but it was still burning "Vampires here...are weak to....Sunlight, Silver, Holy objects....Garlic, is also...a weakness..." he growls "They....can't stomach it..." he grumbles "They also...Need blood....at least....twice a day....to survive..." he snarls "Some...of the places here....use garlic...and have silver utensils..." he points out. His questions, it seemed, were for their safety.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:06 am

Jaiden had a idea what he was getting at now. "For us Nosferartu, we do have a few weaknesses in common. Silver can be dangerous, but only if it gets into our blood stream. It acts like a posionn to us, water weakens us just like the sunlight does. Holy items and garlic don't have an effect."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:58 pm

Mad turns from the two "Follow me..." he growls as h e starts off. It wasn't long before he leads them to a Okonomiyaki place. It was one of those street vendors. Mad growls at the people that were there, scaring them off with his sharp teeth and glowing eyes, before taking up guard, so Leniya and Jaiden can eat in peace.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:11 pm

Leniya didn't say anything to the display, what could she say after all. Besides less people around meant less questions but she was normally a people person anyway so it didn't bother her much.

The food was..different, but it was good. There was really nothing like this back at home and considering she May have to leave she wanted to enjoy this. Worries of Milana aside.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:39 pm

As the two were eatting, Mad's phone goes off. He had gotten a text. Now normally, he didn't carry a phone, but since he was a consultant, it was suggested that hehave one, to be easier to reach. He looks at the message, then turns his burning eyes towards his guests "Milana...has been found..." he snarls "She is...with her mother...in Tokyo..." he growls.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:21 am

This instantly got the attention of the two vampires. That had happened incredibly fast. "Really? That was fast. Is Tokyo far from here?" Lenyia didn't know much about a lot of the more specfic things of earth so she couldn't say.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:43 pm

Mad looks over to the young vampire "Yes." he snarls as slams some local currency down, to pay for their meal, then turns and starts off, heading back towards the safehouse. He didn't even check to see if the two were following or not. He knew they could find their way back to the safehouse and that Abraxus would be meeting them there, most likely to take the two to Tokyo.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:37 pm

Leniya wondered why the young man was..we'll like how he was. It seemed connected with that bag of his but it could literally be anything. If she had the bag would it have the same sort of effect on her or Jaiden? Not that she cared to find out; she had enough problems as is.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:43 pm

It doesn't take long to get back to the safehouse, since Mad only took them down he street, and he was right, Abraxus was waiting for them "I take it you got the message as well?" he asks and Mad simply nods "I was told to bring our guests to the air strip and we'll fly them to Tokyo. There, we'll rendezvous with some agents who have eyes on the target and from there, they'll make sure you all get home safely." he explains the plan. Though, he was a bit disappointed that Leniya would be leaving so soon. He would have liked to have gotten to know he better.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:11 pm

"Thank you." Leniya said sincerely. "I didn't think we would be able to find them so soon, but it is strange Milana found her way to them, either for some reason they let her go or something else is going on."

She paused a bit. "Um..I was wondering if its not too much trouble once I get this settled to make sure everyone is okay, I could stay here a bit? Me and my brother always wanted to visit earth at least once but we couldn't exactly go there."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:06 pm

Abraxus shrugs "That's not up to me. That's up to the leaders of our respective people." he points out "If it were up to me, as long as you abide by the laws of the land, I, personally, wouldn't see why not. But it's my understanding that you two aren't exactly suppose to be here and we wouldn't want you both to get into trouble for wanting to help out a family member." he says, then starts off, motioning for them to follow him.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:08 pm

"Hm..that's fair. Guess we'll see." If she couldn't, she couldn't. She wasn't going to worry about something out of her hands. Besides, more importantly her niece was safe and sound so that worry was out of the way at least.

Jaiden and Leniya followed after Abraxus, the former wondered what a 'Zoanthrope' would look like. Going by rumors they looked like normal humans except when they transformed. It was more a idle thought then anything else.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:46 pm

Mad stayed behind as Abraxus and his guests climbed into the car ad they headed out. It did't take very long to get to the air strip, which was just a bit aways from the actual airport. Waiting for them was a learjet, ready to take off as soon as they boarded. Abraxus watched on and though of how much faster this could have been if Christine, Camlo, or even Shadow had still been on the team He was certain Mad could Also port others, but there were very unpleasant rumors going around that he had taken Daniel to where ever it was that he went when he traveled through the shadows, and left him there. So it was best Not to ask him to port anyone. Once everyone who was going was on board, the learjet takes off, heading towards Tokyo.

Everyone's out, suppose.))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4