A Dragon's Arrival

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Dragon's Arrival - Page 2 Empty Re: A Dragon's Arrival

Post by Namey Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:02 pm

Clover nods "Yes. I have full range of physical feelings and senses. I can even feel, what you might call, pain." she says "I simply lack emotional senses and feelings, no matter how I may act. It is still, just an act. A mock up of feelings."

According to her maps and a strong GPS signal, they would be coming up on another village, then a town soon after "I believe we should land soon. We will be coming upon a village in a few minuets at our present speed." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:50 pm

Heeding the advice, he landed before too long, making his wings go away. "That sounds fair. Though if you're a weapon as you claim physical feelings seem very out of place. The lack of emotions make sense if true but that doesn't. Physical feelings or emotional make more sense if they intended you to regularly interact with people. If I didn't know any better, I would think you were incomplete but there's no way of knowing."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:58 pm

Clover shakes her head "I never claimed to be a weapon. It was you who insinuated the possibility of such a role after hearing about my weapons systems." she points out.

"Also, I'm not refering to my physical senses as the files that do not make sense. I have files on the Mystic beliefs, their history, languages, art and sense of fashion as well as other files about them."" she says "For instance, did you know a Mystic's wing color will tell you the color of their energy?" she says "Why would a weapon need to know that" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:26 pm

"Point and fair enough. And no, that is new information to me."
The dragon conceded the point as he trailed off into silence, not a awkward or uncomfortable one just one of thinking.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:01 am

Clover looks over to her companion "You are, no doubt, assessing the current information and are trying to come up with another reasonable conclusion. Correct?" she asks as the other village comes into view. It was a more modern village, centered around some hotsprings. *This is good...* thinks Clover *I might be able to repair my clothing or get new ones.*
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:57 pm

Barioth shook his head. "No. At least not completely. I was thinking of a few other things. I believe while my currency from my world isn't exactly accepted, the material is worth a lot. I'll have to see about having it melted down or exchange later for the cities."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:16 pm

Clover nods "Perhaps. Still, we should try and get some actual currency in our possession. If this place has an ATM or a bank that's connected to a network, I can break in the system and get us all the money we require or need." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:40 pm

Barioth sighed a bit at that. "Resulting to something like that isn't something I'd like to do. But if there's no other realistic option we just might have to. In the villages you don't need much, but that'll change once we get to urban areas. At least you don't need to eat or drink so there's one other less thing to worry about."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:11 am

"If that suggestion does not appeal to you, we could always try bartering our services for money or any supplies we need." she says "Also, I may not Need to eat or drink, but that doesn't mean I Can't. For me, it's an alternative source of energy." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:18 am

"I like that idea better, but the other option can be used if nothing else works out." Barioth did a quick mental check of how much money he had and a general idea of how much things cost when he was staying at that village. "Maybe they have some of those blasted computer contraptions. It would help with information of the land."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:39 am

Clover thinks for a bit "After assessing the situation, I have determined that bartering our services for supplies or money would take too much time. More then I'm willing to spend in one location at the moment." she announces.

"There for, I shall keep moving on to the next town or city until I find a more 'computer friendly' location." she says as her wings reappear and she slowly lifts into the air "I shall wait one hour for you at the other side of the towns edge." she says as she takes off.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:44 pm

Barioth wasn't going to take much time and if someone was tracking her it would be best not to stay in this village too long until they got some proper distance. Instead he decided to make it as quick as possible and just see where, if possible, he could exchange what some of he had for This world's currency.

He was conservative with it, as he didn't know the true worth of them but he managed to get some money out of it. He was by no means rich but at least it was something until later.

Once that was settled he headed to the edge of town after getting some directions of where a young woman had went. Barioth didn't bother correcting one of them he wasn't looking for his girlfriend as he was in a hurry.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:28 am

As she said, Clover was waiting by the edge of the town. There was a traveling merchant trying to sell her some new clothing, but she would have none of it. Partly because they weren't her style, but mostly because she didn't have any money or anything to barter with.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:47 am

Thankfully it didn't take him too long to find her. "I'm back. I got us a decent sum of money I'll split with you until we get to the city. I don't believe there is anything here for us." He didn't say how much or anything because some things were universal, you don't bring attention to your money and just casually exchange it back and forth in the open when its a decent amount.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:08 pm

It honestly didn't matter to Clover if they talked about or exchanged momey in the open or not. Because she highly doubted that anyone would be dumb enough, yes that was the correct word, du,b enough to try and rob either of them.

Clover nods to Barioth "Then let us be on out way. My maps imdicate we've got some distance to rravel until we reach Tolyo." she says as she excuses herself feo, the merchant and her wings reappear and she lifts into the air, them takes off.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:32 pm

Barioth took off after her a bit later, they really did just look like Mystics flying if one didn't pay closer attention but a few things would have thrown it off on closer look. He knew of Tokyo and apparently it was a place for all kinds of strangeness. He would see for himself.

(I guess they're out? Give it a day or two real time before popping up with them again in Tokyo. Not sure if you want to start or me, I don't have anything planned really; just going with the flow)
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:41 pm

((If we're done here, they can pop out. You can go ahead. I really have nothing planned for Clover at the moment.))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2