Something Normal

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Something Normal - Page 2 Empty Re: Something Normal

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:38 pm

"Kinda dissapointing but can't force it." Diana shrugged a bit. "What are you going to do now?"

Dysis shook his head. "I'll figure it out. Let's just head on home, sure my little sister is begging to see you."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:46 pm

Tracy gets to her small apartment and takes off her college uniform. Then flops down on her bed. Today had been pretty eventful for her. Jocks wanting to pick on or beat her up was nothing new for her, but the fact that a super cute boy Actually talked to her was a nice bonus. She was a little upset that her awkward shyness had chanced her away, like it always does. The only people she wasn't too shy around, were other girls and even then, she was still reserved.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:48 pm

Dysis and Diana got back to the Funano home before too long but May and Miranda weren't home just yet. That didn't bother him any and he decided to get some sleep while Diana did her own thing. Tomorrow he wasn't sure what it would bring but today had been nice, minus the jocks.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:15 am

If what the Scanner cop said, there was a chance they wouldn't have to worry about the jocks anymore. As for Tracy, she took a nice shower, calming her nerves, made herself a little something to eat and hammered out her homework.

She was hoping that when she finished college that she would get a job at this place called Paragon Corps. They seemed to have exciting courses. Though, she wondered if they had an internship she could try out for. She wasn't too sure of her chances, since she Knew there were smarter people then her at Tokyo U.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:35 am

Around the next morning Dysis was up and about already but so was everyone else was. Diana was playing with Miranda, the two had been practically stuck at the hip ever since they met. Part of it, he thought was due to her past and how Miranda reminded her of someone but that wasn't it completely.

He really expected today to be slow, but that wasn't a bad thing in itself.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:53 am

Tracy went through her usual morning rituals, got dressed and grabbed a little something for breakfast, then heads on off to college. On her way there, she runs into someone who she wasn't expecting.

Standing just outside her apartment building, apparently waiting for her, was an old acquaintance Vladimir Savelievich. He had lost weight and was dressed in a strange outfit, but she knew it was him from his missing eye and robotic arm.

She walks slowly over to him "H-hello...Vladimir..." she says in a hushed tone "What are you doing here?" she asks. His outfit and general vibe he was giving off, was quite unsettling to her.

He smiles a slightly wicked smile at her as he seemed to size her up and down "Tracy. It's been forever, hasn't it?" he asks in a Romanian accent "Not since I worked at Ultra-Tech. Just after my, 'Accident'." he says.

"I came by to thank you for all the kindness you had shown me when you helped me with my recovery. It changed my perspective of how I view the world around me." he says, an almost evil grin on his face.

He was Seriously giving off a creepy vibe to Tracy. She nervously looks at her watch "O-oh, well thank you for your, kind words..." she mumbles "B-but I really need to be getting to school. My classes are about to start." she says as she slowly circles around Vladimir.

He nods with the same smile "Then allow me to accompany you to your school. It's the least I can do to repay you for, all that you've done for me." he says as he moves behind her, which she wasn't too thrilled about, as she could Feel his eyes on her.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:07 pm

Dysis, Diana and Miranda were out and about since they were suppose to be taking Miranda to 'Master Chin's' school that was suppose to be for those with phsyic gifts. Being half Nosferartu, Miranda had some of her own but not much but really it was a excuse to have her spend time in a different enviroment.

On their walk, they noticed Tracy and a rather odd fellow following her. Miranda sort of hid behind Diana's leg as they got closer, there was something about the fellow that Diana just did Not like.

Dysis, if he did feel anything off didn't show it at all. "Morning Tracy. New friend of yours?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:48 pm

Tracy glances back to Vladimir, then back to Dysis "O-oh, he's, uh, he's my old mentor. I met him when I, uh, got an internship at Ultra-Tech." she mumbles "H-he's, walking me to school...to make sure no one picks on me." she says, avoiding eye contact with everyone present.

Vladimir nods "That's right. So if you'll excuse us, our train is getting ready to depart." he says with a sly sneer as he pats Tracy lightly on the back, who flinches slightly in surprise "Come on, Tracy. You don't want to be late for your classes, right?" he says as she starts moving.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:02 pm

Diana tensed a bit, it was almost like Vladmir's mere presence made the angel want to attack them for some reason. Really he just made her uncomfortable and she didn't want them around Tracy.

"I don't like him." Diana said bluntly glaring when they left.

The Dhampir blinked. "You don't know them Diana."

"I don't have too completely, something is off at least. Even Miranda was uneasy and she's usually one to talk to strangers when a guardian is around anyway."

The half Nosferartu sighed a bit. "Look, he gave you bad feelings but you don't have anything else to go by. He hasn't done anything wrong. You can't trust gut feeling alone."

Diana frowned. "Gut feeling is what kept me alive all this time on my own traveling on the road. You can't completely ignore it, Funano."

"No, but you need a balance. I know its got your feather's in a tizzy but let's just drop it."

"Fine."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:30 pm

Once on the train, Vladimir holds down a picture to Tracy "If you see one of these, let me know. I have to find them before some of my competitors. They are rare artifacts that need to be studied and if I find them, I can take them back to Ultra-Tech and see if I can get my job back." he says.

Tracy nods "O-okay." she mumbles, then looks over to Vladimir "Um, if I may, you seem different somehow. Is, is everything alright?" she asks.

Vladimir nods "I'm just a bit bitter that Ultra-Tech fired me after everything I've done for them and they even had the nerve to say I was at fault." he chuckles "But that's all in the past. I have something else going for me now." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:45 pm

It didn't take the three Too long to get Chin's school though Diana was still annoyed or whatever it was that was bothering her. Dysis let it go, Diana got into her moods it was best to let its run its course.

Let's see, hopefully the headmaster or who ever is in today.
Dysis thought.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:28 pm

The guard at the front gate comes walking out of his small guard house "Good morning, folks. How can I help you today?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:35 pm

Dysis offered the man a friendly smile. "Morning. I was wondering if this school was accepting students at this current time? Me and my mother are trying to get my little sister here in if possible."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:05 pm

The guard walks back to his small hard house and gets a clipboard "What's your names? Do you have an appointment?" he asks as he flips through his schedule and didn't see any appointments for today, but then, he was always the last to know these things.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:09 pm

"My name is Dysis Funanon, my mom is May and this little one is Miranda. We should be on there, I know my mom set something up around this time.
" While Dysis did his thing Diana was talking quitely to Miranda, it would have been hard to hear for a normal person but he clearly wasn't
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:22 pm

The guard checks his list, then looks over to Dysis "One moment please, mister Funanon." he walks over to the guard house and phones on in. He nods and comes back "Okay, it seems you have an appointment in fifteen minuets. Unfortunately the director is out right now. But the deputy director will see you." he says as he opens the gate.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:33 pm

"That's fine." Diana picked up Miranda who squealed slightly before riding on her shoulders.

"What's the name of the deputy director?" Dysis asked, more for idle chat then anything else, and slight curiousity.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:23 am

The meeting went okay. It was a bit rocky at first, but Miranda was accepted into the school if they wanted her to stay. It would be expensive. Close to 60,000¥ a month (roughly $500). But that paid for her lodging, meals, classes and supplies.

Classes were over for the day and Tracy was feeling tired. These courses were plenty tough. But if she wanted to get the job she was after, she would need to tough it out!

It helped that she learned that those three jocks had been kicked out of Tokyo U and were in trouble with the law for various crimes.

She decided to do a little shopping before she headed back to her small apartment. Hopefully nothing eventful happens this time.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:02 pm

"I hate shopping with ever fiber of my being."

Those were the thoughts Diana went by as she was dragged along by May for shopping. Dysis was indifferent; he was just there for the ride so to speak and Miranda was..Miranda. More or less.

Dysis saw Tracy going around, he was curious what she was up to but he left it alone. May on the other hand had other ideas.

She went, by herself up to the young woman. "Hello there young lady my name is May. Tracy, was it? My son mentioned you, so I just wanted to briefly introduce myself. You're very pretty." She meant that too, Tracy just needed the right clothes and make over to make it shine even more.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:50 pm

Tracy was a bit shy towards May, until she complimented her, then her awkward shyness went into overdrive again "O-oh. Uh, um...t-thank you..." she stammers as she turns beat red "I-it was, nice m-meeting you." she says, then bows "G-good day!" she says, then hurries off somewhere into the store.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:56 pm

May was confused, she was just trying to be friendly and give the young woman a compliment but it seemed to have startled her and backfired. She no idea Tracy was That shy. She left the young woman alone and headed back to where her family was.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:06 pm

After Tracy calmed down and her blood pressure and heart rate returned to normal, she set about doing her shopping. She needed lunches for her part time job as well as food for the week. She might have to put in more hours at her job. She was getting low on money.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:28 pm

"I guess she's just more shy then I thought." Diana said simply when May came back, the older woman just shrugged.

"It's all right. Let's just continue."

(Think it may be best to close the thread, I can't really do anything or get stuff going with Tracy so hard to interact with)
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:49 am

((If you wish you can pull your characters. I'll just continue until something interesting happens and if/when that happens, you can decide to join later, if that's your wish.))

Tracy got what she needed and when she went to finish paying for it, she found out she lacked the funds needed to pay for everything. This surprised her, since she was always very careful with her money. Still, she felt embarrassed that she had to put some things back. She would have gotten a full time job, but that wasn't allowed because of the university she was attending, so she would probably be seeing this kind of thing happening a lot.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:12 am

My chars are out then
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down