Once More Unto The Breach

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Once More Unto The Breach - Page 3 Empty Re: Once More Unto The Breach

Post by Namey Thu May 28, 2015 2:18 am

Angel blinks a bit in comprehension "Oh! I want to join her!" she runs to the bathroom, unbuttoning her shirt, throws open the door and disappears inside. Her shirt comes flinging out just before the door closes!
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu May 28, 2015 2:23 am

Aron shook his head, slightly amused before going back to watching T.V. he wasn't sure why Angel liked taking showers with Peresphone so much.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu May 28, 2015 2:37 am

After a bit, Persephone comes walking out in a thin bathrobe and gets some clothes, then heads back on inside "Honestly, Lady Angel, you must stop being so impulsive and just run into a shower without bringing a change of clothes or at the very least not throw out the only thing you have to wear." she says as she heads back into the bathroom.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu May 28, 2015 2:44 am

Yep. That sounded like Angel to an T. At least he got to see Peresphone in a towel so that never hurt. Angel was extremely impulsive, it might come back to really bite them back one of these days sooner or later.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu May 28, 2015 4:09 pm

Angel comes out in a pleated skirt that stops Just above the knees and a tank top with knee socks. She was happy and fully awake now as she continues to savage her food. Like some happy animal.

Persephone comes out in the same maids uniform that she always wears. There was something different about her now. Her hair wasn't green, but rather it was a light pink now.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu May 28, 2015 4:14 pm

Aron didn't notice anything off. That is, until he saw Peresphone and her hair color. "Perephone? What happened to your hair, did you dye it?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu May 28, 2015 4:26 pm

Persephone looks over to Aron in slight surprise by his question "Dye it? No. I believe Lady Angel has mentioned this, but I can change my basic physical appearance at will." she says and as to demonstrate, her hair shifts coloring until it was green once more "I wasn't aware that you liked my hair better green. Thank you." she says with a slight smile.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu May 28, 2015 4:54 pm

Aron couldn't recall the last time she had ever seen her smile like that, it was cute on her. "You're fine the way you are. I was just curious is all, I forgot you had that kind of ability. I bet it comes in handy at times."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu May 28, 2015 5:07 pm

Persephone shrugs "Not really. When the Hunters storm the castle, they don't care what you look like. If you live there, they'll cut you down all the same." she says, recalling how her sister, Mally, was mercilessly killed by Hunters many years ago.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu May 28, 2015 5:37 pm

Aron frowned a bit to that. "Why were they storming the castle in the first place?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu May 28, 2015 5:44 pm

Persephone shakes her head "They were trying to stop my master from being brought back into this world." she says "And they would stop at nothing to and let no one stand in their way. Even if it was a harmless maid, defending her home." she says a bit bitterly.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu May 28, 2015 6:00 pm

Aron didn't know Persphone's master personally, so he couldn't really comment on it. If he was anything like the stories he wouldn't have liked them, still he rather people not be drawn into the mess between whatever conflict and the Hunters had. "If you don't mind me asking, how did this conflict between your master and Hunters start?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu May 28, 2015 6:09 pm

Persephone shrugs "I'm sorry, I can't really say. It all started way before my time. However, I heard stories and rumors. It's not something the others in the castle like to openly talk about." she says.

Angel looks over to them "My Father and a man named Leon Belmont got into a fight over a woman, I believe, and in the end, my Father became the Lord of Castlevania and the Belmont clan declared war on him, for as long as he existed." she explains "Or something to that effect." she says with a smile.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu May 28, 2015 7:36 pm

"I see."

All that over a girl? That seemed crazy to him. Hopefully there was more to it then what Angel had said but he had no way of knowing. Either way it wasn't like there was anything to be done about it so he let it drop.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu May 28, 2015 7:53 pm

Angel finishes up "Okay!" she jumps up "Persephone, would you be so kind as to gather my belongings and take them to the RV, please?" she asks.

The maid nods "As you wish, Lady Angel." she says as she starts gathering up Angel's things.

Angel looks over to Aron "So where are we going to next?" she asks with a smile.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat May 30, 2015 7:42 am

Aron shrugged. "I'm not sure, we'll figure it out as we go. Or if you have any place in mind we'll try to go there." There were two places they had to pass through but other then that he wasn't too sure.

He actually went to help Peresphone if needed, he really wasn't comfortable with her doing all the work while he just sat. In this case it seemed fine so he let it go for now and headed to get the RV started up so they could leave. Where too? He'd find out.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat May 30, 2015 8:27 pm

Angel looks over the map "I'm not sure where we should go." she focuses on something on the map "But I do know that I would like to avoid Silent Hill if all possible." she says in an even tone.

Persephone comes back "The RV is all packed and ready to go as soon as we arrive. I have even taken the liberty of starting it and letting the air conditioner cool it down inside." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:18 pm

Aron nodded and headed to the RV to get things moving, but he did have a question before they headed off. "What exactly is Silent Hill anyway?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:27 pm

Angel shrugs "Daddy always told me to avoid Silent Hill. He said it was a bad place that ate people." she says as she sits on the couch in the RV.

Persephone sits in the passenger seat and looks over the map "Silent Hill is a place of concentrated evil. Most people only experience it in the way of terrible nightmares, ghostly activity, and unexplained paranormal phenomenon." she says.

Then a dark look crosses her face "But to people like us, the town takes on a completely different state of reality. It becomes a personal hell to those trapped there and make no mistake, if you're like we are, you Will become trapped in Silent Hill." she says in a low tone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:28 pm

Aron would keep that in mind as a place not to spend vacations, but with that said he geared up the RV and headed off into parts unknown. The journey was some times more fun then the destination itself.

(Guess everyone is out)
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum