Can You Build Them?

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Can You Build Them? - Page 3 Empty Re: Can You Build Them?

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:34 pm

Calvine went on in. "So..what exactly been up to since we went our seperate ways this time?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:32 am

Ness shrugs "A little of this and a little of that." he says "Nothing special. Just crossing time and reality, doing what I do." he says offhandedly.

He orders two cheese burgers, fries and a drink "The last place me, Cedrick and Kitt ended up before stopping here, was a planet called Arus, where five, big, robotic lions formed into a giant fighting robot called Voltron." he says.

"We helped them out of a mess they were in and were proclaimed 'Heroes'. It was a first for both Cedrick and Kitt. Cedrick had to try so hard to keep from blushing, it was cute." he says with a slight smile.

"I tell ya, the things I've seen and know would be worth a Fortune to Anyone out there, as well as give them a Major advantage over the competition. And before you ask, yes, I took a scan of Voltron. As both lions and the combined robot." Ness says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:54 pm

Calvine looked excited about that. "Great. Because I was just going to ask about that too. You know, if I was half as smart as Lee and Dino's I'd do something like theirs. I honestly just like building different things and pushing myself. Speaking of, when you're done checking on everyone and you have a moment, care to stop by? We could build a few things together, including the android if need be. Plus, I'd finally get to show you around and maybe give me some pointers on things. It's..kinda a little to be desired but I'm trying to keep a low profile until I build things up more."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:44 pm

Ness nods "Well, let me know what you want to build and I'll see what I can do to help." he says as he chows down on his food "We can head to your lab after we eat. It's not like KOS-MOS is going anywhere, right?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:39 am

Calvine had no issue with that. "Yeah. The lab is actually in Tokyo where I have most of the main stuff. I dragged my ass all the way over from there to here, only to not turn out exactly as I had in mind. But I managed to bump into you and that's honestly the next best thing. At least I won't have to worry about being gimped or short changed in some way." He said with a chuckle.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:06 pm

Ness nods "True enough. Well, let's get on outta here." he says, tossing his leftovers away "Lee and Dino will give me a call when KOS-MOS is up and running. In the mean time, let's head on over to this main building, after I check in with my friends, that is." he says as he heads outside.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:28 pm

Calvine followed them. "All right. So I'll let you go and meet you at Tokyo. Do you need the address first?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:19 pm

Ness shakes his head "Na. I'll find it. That's something I'm good at. Finding stuff." he says as he lifts into the air, surrounded by a light, neon green aura "See ya in Tokyo!" he says, then shoots off!

((Ness is out for now.))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:26 pm

Calvine watched his friend leave before leaving himself.

(Calvine is out)
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:45 pm

Ness lands at Lee and Dino's and heads on in. Lee was waiting at the front desk, reading a news paper, as usual. He lowers it slightly to see who had entered their shop and sighs as he folds the paper up "It's about time you got here." he mumbles.

Ness nods "Yes, because flying half way across the world can be done in a flash." he grumbles back.

"A Z-Fighter can do it in a flash." Lee points out as he leads Ness to the back room "I thought you had some training on how to harness your Ki and fight like them." he says, then chuckles "Oh yeah, you never finished your training."

Ness was about to say something snappy, but they arrived at the table with KOS-MOS on it. She looked pretty good, for an android that was.

Ness looks her over and nods "Alright, you said she would have memory problems. Will it Be a problem? Will she go haywire or something and will I have to destroy her?" he asks.

Dino shakes his head "No on all accounts. We were looking over her weapon system and noticed it used a set up similar to our U.S.S.R. system, so we hooked it up to work with the U.S.S.R. to store and retrieve any weapons, gear or vehicles she may need." he explains as he hands a data pad to Ness, so he could look over her weapons.

Ness lets out a low whistle "That's some serious fire power she's packing." he says, giving the list a look see "Are you expecting her to do much fighting?" he asks.

Lee shrugs "Well, we assumed that she would be traveling with you until you can return her to her dimension of origin and considering how much trouble you tend to get into, we wanted to cover all the bases." he points out.

Dino nods "Quite right. We gave her programming a thorough looking over to see what was wrong and why her memory would be messing up, but it turns out that it's a problem with her 'black box' programming and we determined that if we were to tamper with it, it would be a bad thing. So we left it." he says with a slight shrug.

Ness nods slowly "Understood. So, I'm guessing you didn't call me all this way to talk about her, so fire her up and I'll get out of your hair, so to speak." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:43 pm

Lee nods as he reaches behind KOS-MOS and does something, then lays her back down. a few seconds layer, KOS-MOS's eyes flutter open and she sits up "Good morning, KOS-MOS." Lee says.

KOS-MOS focuses on Lee "Good morning. May I ask who you all are?" she asks in an even tone.

Ness sighs inwardly *Great! Another woman who talks in a dead tone...* he thinks "I'm Ness, this is Lee and his brother, Dino." he says "I found you in a pretty bad state of disrepair and these two expertly fixed you." he explains.

KOS-MOS stands "I thank you for your help in my repairs. I must find my creator, Shion Uzuki." KOS-MOS says as she looks around "Where is this place?" she asks.

Dino shrugs "In a back room of a junk shop in lower New Jersey. Why? Some place specific you need to be?" he asks.

Ness shakes his head "You're on a planet called Earth in a dimension not of your own." he says "One of my space/time vortex, consisting of high concentrations of psychokinetic energy, drew you into a different time and dimension." he explains.

KOS-MOS turns those oddly alluring red eyes on him "I assume you know how I can return to my own time and dimension?" she asks "If that is the case, then I shall accompany you until I am in my own time and dimension." she says as she walks over to Ness.

Who, for his part, sighs lightly "Suit yourself. Though I have to caution you, I have no control over where or when these vortexes send anyone." he says "Also, I have business I need to attend to here before I move on." he states.

Lee nods to Ness "I assume this makes us even? We now owe each other nothing more?" he asks.

Ness nods "Yes. We're even now. Everything I get from you two, I will now pay for." he says.

Dino nods "And no more calling us when ever you feel like it. We have our own schedules to keep too, you know." he says as he ushers both Ness and KOS-MOS out "Good day and enjoy your fembot!" he says as he pushes them out and slams the door!

Ness looks around, then stops on KOS-MOS, who was starting at him with those startling red eyes "Well, I suppose we had better get back to Tokyo. That's where my friends are." he says as he lifts into the air, surrounded by a slight neon green aura, the same with KOS-MOS, and they take off towards Tokyo.

((Ness and KOS-MOS are out.))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum