Path's Not Taken

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Path's Not Taken - Page 2 Empty Re: Path's Not Taken

Post by Namey Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:48 pm

Jennifer shakes her head "Learning how to fly effectively in a forest is just as important as flying through a city." she says with a smile "We'll do just fine." she assures Espen.

Her cell phone suddenly goes off and she looks at whom is calling "If I may be excused. It's my Lord Arch Bishop." she says, looking to the guards, who nod to her, then to Espen, then take off once more.

"Lord Arch Bishop, you honor me with this call. How may I serve you?" she asks. She was silent for a moment, then nods "As you command, my Lord. I shall ready, at once, for your arrival." she says, hanging up.

She looks over to Espen "Forgive me, but I must take my leave. The Arch Bishop will be arriving in an hour and protocol dictates that I have this area secured for his arrival." she says, then takes off as well.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:50 am

Espen nodded and then headed back inside when the others left, he guessed he'd preare a few things himself before his friend got here as well as make sure Vira was ready to go with her family.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:13 pm

It really didn't take long to get ready for Alister's arrival. The guards made themselves presentable, including Jennifer, and they waited. Two of the Arch Bishop's personal guards appeared and look towards Jennifer, who nods.

One of the personal guards disappears while the other waits. Within a sudden zipping, there was the other guard and Alister. Looking as he always did, wearing a white suit that went along with his wings.

He looks around, then nods to his guards as he walks over to Jennifer, where the two seemed to have a conversation and Jennifer looks surprised by what she had 'heard'. Then she nods to the cabin.

Alister smiles "Espen, my friend! How are you?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:34 pm

Vira and her family were pretty much ready and hung around Espen. Hiromi was of course there, she was thinking of something but it was hard to tell since she was very good at hiding what she was feeling.

"Alister, its good to see you in a more pleasant time." Espen said happiyl. "And I'm fine, I just have been going through various things and overworking myself with projects like normal. I know I need to slow down."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:54 pm

Alister chuckles "My friend, you wouldn't have it any other way!" he laughs. He sobers up "I apologize for that uncouth display. It was a bad time for all Mystics of this realm." he says.

"But enough of the past, lets talk about the present." he says "I must say, the power of the children of The First One is Very impressive." he says "The daughter of The First One...well, I'm just glad she's on our side." he chuckles.

Jennifer frowns slightly "Forgive my interruption, Lord Arch Bishop, but if I may ask. What did The Daughter do?" she asks.

Alister looks over to her "Well, after arriving there and getting a grand welcome from our people, it's not every day a Child of The First One comes home, she preceded to straight to the Dead Lands and had almost single handedly taken down most of the Outcasts, within the Same Day!" he says chuckling again "That's why I'm glad she's not our enemy." he says.

Looking over to Vira and her family "And how are you and your family doing, my dear?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:10 pm

In his younger years, Espen had always felt horribly inadquate compared to his peers in the sense they could more directly protect the things they cared for. In the later years and present he realized that while he didn't have the strength others had in terms of direct power, he had something that made him just as dangerous if need be.

Vira was listening patiently, even if she didn't get everything she got the gist. "Oh. I'm fine thank you. Everyone is doing well and its a excuse to spend time with Espen and some other friends."

Her mother Nikki nodded. "We apperciate you helping us like this."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:43 pm

Alister smiles to them "A pleasure to help such a charming family." he says. His eyes were on Nikki when he says 'charming' "We have a house for you all in Capitol City, the main city of the land, but first we'll need to pass through the Earth Embassy." he says "We may leave whenever you all are ready." he states.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:57 pm

Vira shook her head. "I have nothing else I need to take care of. You two?"

"Nope!" Kylie said happiy.

"If they're ready, then I am." Nikki did have to put a few things on hold but luckily her boss understood the seriousness of the situation and was a bit lax about things or she'd be in serious trouble of losing her job. Not something she could afford while taking care of Kylie, even though Vira made sure they didn't ever go without.

It wasn't that she didn't apperciate it, just Nikki had some pride in working and she didn't want to get lazy just accepting money from her daughter.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:40 pm

Alister nods "Off to the Mystic Embassy." he says as he wraps his wings around himself and vanishes in the traditional Mystic fashion. Each of the guards gets on of the guests except for Hiromi, who could teleport on her own. Though, one guard stayed behind to secure the area before leaving.

((I suppose everyone's out? I guess they can head back to Fallen From Grace thread.))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:27 pm

Yeah they're out
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down