Welcome Back Home! (M)

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Welcome Back Home! (M)

Post by namey on Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:21 pm

Ness nods "Plenty. The most recent and most significant would be Kitt joining me in my travels." he nods to the car that Regina was sitting on and talking to.

"You might not know it from looking at him, but Kitt is actually a big robot that can assume the form of a car. He's called a 'Transformer', which makes sense I suppose." he says with a shrug.

"There was also something about dragons and world shaping magical artifacts. Oh yeah! We also saved Anita from Ninja mind control when we got back, but, you know. Nothing too big." he says, as if everything he just said was no big deal.
namey
Admin

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:17 pm

Adell frowned at this. "Let me guess, Chakra ninja's again right?"
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:31 pm

Ness nods "Yup. Must have been pretty strong too, if they were able to keep someone with one of those gems under a genjutsu for That long." he says.

"You see, how a genjutsu works, is the caster sends his chakra to the target, which effects all of the target's senses." he explains "Those gems have the ability to disrupt foreign energies by enhancing the energy of the owner of the gem. That's how Cedrick was able to break from the Akatsuki's grasp." he finishes.

And speaking of whom, a flash of swirling fire and Cedrick was back! She looks around, spots Ness and starts over "Ness, I would like to have a word with you when you are finished talking with Adell." she says.

Ness nods "Sure thing." he says.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:43 pm

Adell shook hois head after what Cedrick was said. "Go ahead man, I don't have anything else to add right now."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:05 pm

Ness nods to Adell and follows Cedrick away from the rest "What's up, Cedrick?" he asks, already having a feeling he knew what was going on.

Cedrick looks around to make sure no one was listening "I am sure you know that I had a talk with Abraxus Abraham and it was, less then pleasant, I wish to do something those I had hurt when I was more confused." she says in a low tone.

Ness nods slowly "And I suspect that you want me to use the reality changing power I got from the Eye of Magnus?" he asks "I would...actually advise against using that. It's wicked stuff. Remember it knocked me on my ass for a week." he reminds her.

She nods "Yes, I know. But I feel that I must do something to atone for my shortsightedness and having already given my life once before did nothing. Maybe, that is why I am really back here. To help those I have wronged." she says slowly.

Ness sighs "Okay, listen. I'll help you, of course, but let's try a few things first, before we rely on the power from the Eye." he states "I have no doubts it can do as you ask, but it's an unknown energy, even to me. To appreciate how often that happens, it never happens!" he points out "All this time and I Still don't know what kind of energy it is or what it's really capable of doing." he says.

Cedrick nods slowly "As you wish. So, where would we even start?" she asks.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:22 pm

Once Ness left, Adell decided to see what exactly Regina and Kitt were talking about. He really didn't know what Cedrick and Ness were going to talk about but it wasn't his business either way.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:33 pm

Regina and Kitt were just small talking. Regina was asking about Kitt's home dimension and about Transformers and energon. She stops and looks over to Adell when he walks over "Hello, Adell. Are you finished conversing with the Human?" she asks.

"I feel I must remind you, Regina, that the 'Human' in question is named 'Nestor'. Commonly called 'Ness' for short." Kitt says "Hello, Adell. It's good to finally meet you. Both Ness and Cedrick have talked about you and your friend Monica, who is sadly absent." he says.

Regina slides off Kitt's hood "Yes, it is too bad. I had a gift for her." she says as she looks over looks towards Cedrick "I think it's time I talked with my daughter and find out how her mission went." she says as she walks over to Ness and Cedrick.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:54 pm

Adell watched Regina go before turning to Kitt. "Yeah. Monica is doing her own thing and traveling. Dunno where she ends up but hope she finds what she's looking for. Ness said you were something called a transformer? So did someone make your kind or..?"
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:37 pm

"I am the only one of my particular kind." Kitt says "And yes, I was constructed by Humans, but modeled after a group of autonomous robotic organisms from an extraterrestrial planet known as Cybertron." he explains.

"While I possess the capability to transform from vehicle mode to robot mode, I prefer to remain in vehicle mode. That way I don't frighten anyone who happens to be present." Kitt says.

Regina walks over to Ness and Cedrick, folding her arms and scrutinizes her daughter "Well? Do I stay or do I go?" she asks.

Cedrick looks over to Regina "I am in the middle of a conversation. Come back when I have finished." she says in a blunt tone, then goes back to talking to Ness.

Who suddenly winces in pain, as if he was just gut shot and drops to one knee, holding his stomach! "UNN!" he grunts in discomfort.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:18 am

Adell heard some commotion and saw Ness suddenly down on one knee all of a sudden. He made his way over. "Hey what's going on?"
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:59 am

Ness waves his hand "I'm fine, I'm fine." he says as he stands back up and pulls out his tricorder, taking readings to find out what happened.

Cedrick knew that when Ness was like this, it was best not to bother him. So she walks away, followed by Regina "Well, that was certainly interesting." she says "I wonder what came through." she mumbles to herself.

Cedrick glares at her "What are you talking about?" she asks "What do you mean by 'what came through'?" she asks.

Regina looks casually at her daughter "The Human's own power momentarily turned outwards, without him directing it to do so, and opened a vortex to a different reality and something came through." she says simply "The Human already knows this, he's just confirming it with his toy." she states.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:49 am

That..could be very bad, indifferent or good depending on who or What came out of that vortex. It could either be a being that brought down the apolcaypse on his home or something that gave earth a edge, to basically a nobody it was hard to tell.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:37 pm

Cedrick looks to Regina "Can you not tell what it was that had come through his vortex?" she asks "You Are, after all, a 'Dark Goddess'." she says, almost throwing her mother's title back in her face.

Regina crosses her arms with a 'Humph!' and closes her eyes "Whatever it is, I can already tell that it's evil and it's strong. Stronger then most here." she says, keeping her eyes closed "It's a dragon of some kind. Intelligent, evil and hungry." she opens her eyes.

Ness had turned his tricorder outwards, taking a general scan of the area in general "Well, where ever this dragon is, it's not in Tokyo and if it is, it doesn't show up on my instruments." he says in a low tone.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:58 pm

Adell frowned at this. "..I guess its not our problem worry about if its not here rampaging around us." He had never actually met a dragon before so he wouldn't know what to expect but he was pretty sure even the weakest races of dragon were probably plenty strong. As much as he hated to admit he was the weakest one here probably; he didn't know how strong Kitt was exactly. Something to work on for later.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:28 pm

Ness closes his tricorder "Wrong. It's my problem because it was my power that called it here." he says "And it's my responsibility to fine it and send it back to where it came from or take it down." he states.

Cedrick nods "I shall accompany you as well." she says "If you recall the last dragon he had faced together." she reminds him.

He nods "Any help it appreciated." he looks over to Adell "Would you like to come along as well? I'm sure it'll be quite an adventure." he says.

Anita gets up "I'm going along too. I may not be as strong as you two, but what strength I can muster, will be at your disposal." she says.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:42 pm

Adell thought about it. "I'll stay. I want to get to know Amanda." She seemed rough around the edges but she was still his daughter and he was going to at least try to do his best to make it work. Even if he had no idea what the hell he was doing or where to start.

Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:16 pm

Regina smirks at them and looks to the room where Amanda was in. Then looks over to Cedrick and the others "Will you be taking Kitt as well?" she asks, reminding everyone that he was here.

Ness nods "If he wants to go with us, yeah." he says as he starts towards the hotel to get his gear.

"Of course I will go with you, Ness." Kitt says "We're a team after all, right?" he says.

Ness and company pass Amanda on the way in. She was heading out "So, uh, you've dealt with dragons before?" Anita asks.

Ness nods "Cedrick and I had taken out one in a previous dimension. I, on the other hand, have taken out plenty of dragons." he assures.

Amanda walks over to Regina "Yes mother? What is it you would like to speak with me about?" she asks. Regina moves close and whispers something to Amanda, who gets a surprised look on her face "But why? Why do I have to?" she asks.

Regina crosses her arms "Because it's what needs to be done and it's what I wish. So be a good girl and make it happen." she says.

Amanda issues a frustrated sigh and walks over to Adell "Father..." she starts "I would very much like it if we accompanied the Human in his noble quest." she says in a bland tone.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:23 pm

Adell was a bit surprised Regina talked Amanda into it but he shrugged a bit. "All right. If that's what you want Amanda we'll go." It didn't sound like Amanda was too keen on the idea.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:53 pm

Amanda shakes her head slightly "It isn't really what I want. It's what mother wants. She says sisters should stay together and since you're the only one with a child, it's your responsibility to keep an eye on the children." she says in a bored tone.

Ness comes walking back out, all geared up and ready to go. Same thing with Cedrick. She had a gun holster on with a foot long metal stick on it "Alright! Let's get this show on the road!" he says as he starts towards Kitt, followed by Cedrick and Anita.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:00 pm

Adell chuckled a bit. "We'll, truth be told I'm not super keen on it myself but let's try to make the best of it." He followed after the others, wondering if everyone was even going to fit inside.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:15 pm

Ness stops and turns to Adell and Amanda "Hold up. Kitt won't be able to hold all of us." he says "Unless we make some seating arrangements." he points out.

He looks over everyone who was going with and nods "Adell, since you're the tallest, you will have Amanda, the shortest, sit on your lap in the front seat." he looks at Cedrick "Sorry sugar-lips, you and sis will have to take the back seat." he says.

Cedrick nods. She didn't mind sitting in the back and Anita was already use to being a fifth wheel anyway, so she didn't mind either. Amanda, on the other hand, looked almost outraged to the point of scandalized "Now, see here!" she says, her face turning a shade of pink "I protest to these seating arrangements! I simply will Not sit on his lap!" she says, trying to hide her blush.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:20 pm

Sugar lips?

That sounded so unlike Ness and instead like the generic bad pick up lines the random thug number 996 would use. Maybe it was on purpose, he didn't care.

"..We'll this is awkward." Adell mumbled. "We don't have too many options at this point." They would just have to deal and it could be worse. It definitely could always be worse.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:31 pm

Ness smirks at Amanda "Ahhh...It's suddenly become very clear to me the complete scope of the whole situation." he says as he moves closer to Amanda "You've never had Any contact with a male before. Not even so much as a pat on the shoulder or the head." he says as he eyes her closer "But as it turns out, you are very boy crazy, aren't you?" he asks as Amanda's face turns fifty shades of red.

Anita frowns "Ness, stop picking on her." she says.

Ness laughs at Amanda's reaction "As you wish. We'll have Cedrick and Amanda in the front and Anita with Adell in the back." he says, chuckling to himself.

It seemed that Amanda had a habit of wearing her emotions on her sleeves and it was something that she, it seems, was embarrassed about "I, uh, I suppose that arrangement, is acceptable." she mumbles as she Forces herself to calm down.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:40 pm

We'll that was adverted for now he guessed but he didn't want to do the whole sitting on the lap thing but there was nothing for it. There was simply wasn't enough room around so they would just have to deal..but then it clicked..where the hell was Ness sitting?
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:58 pm

Ness waits for Anita to get into the back seat before he gets into the driver's seat. Cedrick waited for Adell to file himself in the back seat as well, so she and Amanda could climb into the front. There Technically, was enough room in the back for three people. But someone would be sitting on the drive line.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top