Welcome Back Home! (M)

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Welcome Back Home! (M)

Post by Sion Reaver on Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:02 pm

Adell followed without too much complaint. While he wasn't too sure about fighting a dragon, some part of him would find it cool to see a Actual dragon since he had never seen a real one in his life.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:31 pm

"Is everyone all set?" Kitt asks "We're heading off now." the Autobot says as they take off. On to another adventure!

Ness was going over the readings on his tricorder while Kitt drove "Tell me Adell, what was the strongest most powerful thing you ever had to fight against?" Ness asks.
namey
Admin

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:42 pm

Adell tried to think. "As in actual fighting? Probably nothing too impressive by your standards. The ever first serious battle I was in was against a Mystic who was attacking Monica; couldn't really do much. Mostly because I didn't know what I was doing, didn't even know how to use fire back then plus the power and skill gap. Fought against some chakra ninja and that's about it really." He didn't mention the Chakra Ninja that most he struggled against were just the underlings back then.

Far as his track record was concerned he wasn't proud or happy about it. But complaing about it would do no good, he'd actually need to work to get actually strong. Adell guessed after never winning a serious fight when it counted and being slapped aside when people were counting on him did sort of take its toll after a while. Which would explain his more subdued stance on things and why he lost his self-confidence far as that went.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:03 pm

Ness nods "Try not to beat yourself up about that Mystic. Even I would have a tough time fighting against one of them." he says "Mainly because my primary means of kombat won't work against their kind." he points out "What about you, Cedrick?" he asks.

Cedrick was quiet for a bit "Fiddlesworth. After he killed my father. My powers had yet to come to full strength and...I was less then useful or effective, in that battle." she says in a low tone.

Anita nods "Samehere." she mumbles.

Amanda looks over to Ness "What was your toughest battle?" she asks.

Ness thinks for a bit. Having lived as long as he had and gotten into as many fights as he had, it was often hard to think of one single instance. Though, out of all his battles, only one comes to mind as his toughest "I would have to say my fight against Giygas. Yeah, that's my toughest battle." he says, eyeing Amanda "And what about you, my deary?" he asks.

Amanda looks away, feeling that her cheeks might start turning red again "I, um, I've never been in an Actual battle. I never had the need to fight anyone in mother's realm." she mumbles.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:13 pm

Adell was pretty confident it would be different if they weren't immune to Ness' main form of combat. He on the other hand was just too weak and unskilled at the time.

"Could you please stop giving my daughter the eye while I'm around?" He asked Ness before addressing Amanda. "Don't worry about it. We all have to start somewhere and you're probably stronger then the average person with your parents. Regina did train you at least, right?
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:26 pm

Ness shrugs "Sure thing. I have many different ways to scrutinize a person other then 'The Eye'." he says "I could always use, 'The Stare'!" he says as he keeps looking over his reading.

Amanda 'hmphs!' "Your lecherous gaze means little to me, Human!" she says.

"Excuse me Amanda, but I feel I must reminder you that the individual in question has a name. It's Nestor." Kitt says "Commonly referred to as Ness." he says.

Ness waves a hand "That's fine Kitt. Since I'm the only Human here, I don't mind being called as such." he says.

Amanda 'hmphs!' again "Back to your question, father, yes. I'm very well trained in the fighting arts. I dare say that I may be the most skilled person here." she boasts.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:15 pm

Adell wasn't too sure about that. All the training in the world couldn't replace Real experience. Either way he wasn't looking forward to this dragon fight.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:05 pm

Ness looks back to Adell "Not to worry. Last dragon me and Cedrick faced, we beat it no problem." he assures the wildfire demon "And just so you know, I fought a dragon that was so big, it gave off an aura of fear and knew how to cast powerful spells." he says.

Amanda rolls her eyes "Oh my goodness. Do you ever stop talking?" she asks.

Ness shakes his head "No. Not when I'm awake." he says.

Amanda sighs "This is going to be a long drive..." she mumbles.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:08 pm

This made Adell a bit curious. "So how big and powerful are we talking?"
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:25 pm

Ness thinks for a bit "Just above fifty foot tall. It was a red dragon and it knew a spell so deadly, that all it needed to do was point at you and say 'Kill!' and you would die!" he says, pausing for dramatic effect.

"Well, if it weren't for my PK Barrier, I would have been toast." he says "My barrier was able to stop almost all of it's spells and even it's fire. In the end, all it had to use against me, were it's massive jaws, filled with huge teeth, it's iron grinding claws on the front And back legs, it's powerful tail and mighty wings!" he says, recalling the story.

Then looks back to Adell and Anita "If you want, I can show you the battle." he offers.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:39 pm

Adell thought about it then shrugged. "Sure why not." Maybe it would kill some time at any rate.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:02 pm

Ness nods "Well okay then. You'll be seeing the action from my point of view, unless you would prefer a 3rd person point of view." he says, then closes his eyes.

A cloud seems to obscure vision, but it soon forms into a shape of a forest that looked like it was on fire and in the middle of the carnage, was a Massive Red Dragon!

It Towered over Ness, easily over the fifty feet that Ness said. It lets out a Booming laugh "You honestly think You, a puny Human, can stand a chance against me?" the dragon thunders.

Ness nods "Sure. Why not, huh?" he says casually, which only serves to piss the dragon off.

"Filthy Human! Die!" the dragon roars as it engulfs the area in fire! However, everyone can see Ness put up a PK Barrier, that absorbed the fire, turning it into energy for Ness.

Once the fire dies down and the dragon sees he hadn't toasted Ness "Whoo! That was, Toasty!" Ness jokes, it lunges as the psychic warrior, who immediately takes to the air, out of the dragon's reach "Missed me!" Ness taunts.

The dragon roars in rage and breaths a stream of fire at Ness again, which Ness dodges around "You know, for such a 'Mighty Dragon Lord', you sure are  pretty bad at fighting one, 'Puny Human'!" Ness keeps taunting.

The dragon stretches his mighty wings and brings them forward, creating such a rush or air that Ness was thrown back, into some trees, and falls to the ground! Ness rolls with the fall to minimize the damage, but this gave the dragon the advantage it needed! It points to Ness "KILL!! he roars!

A mighty rush of Something hit Ness, or what looked like Ness, and knocked him back, throwing him past the tree line! Ness slowly gets up, coughing, as if the wind was knocked out of him "Okay then." he mumbles "If that's how you want to play, that's how we'll play!" he hisses as he gets to his feet.

Power begins to flood over his body in a brilliance that was matched only by the shine of the sun it's self! The vision fades and they were back in Kitt!
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:53 pm

Adell blinked a bit then shook his head before he chuckled. "I'm not sure what the hell happened at the end, but its obvious you won. You handled them pretty well despite how strong they were. I don't see myself being that strong anytime soon."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:33 pm

Ness chuckles "I didn't start off strong either. I'm sure none of us did..." he starts.

Amanda raises her hand "I did!" she says, proudly.

Ness rolls his eyes "Okay, Most of us didn't start off strong." he mumbles "My point is, it took me centuries to get strong enough to fight a Red Dragon of that size and power and even then, I only beat him, not destroyed." he points out.

"Just give it a few hundred years and you'll be a powerhouse, just like me." he says with a thumbs-up.

Now it was Amanda's turn to roll her eyes "You Almost said something nice about someone other then yourself." she grumbles.

Cedrick gives her a light squeeze "Let us try to be nice. You have not seen what Ness can really do when he gets serious. I have." she says in a low tone.

Ness waves "It's alright. I've now come to accept her contempt towards me and think nothing more of it then her inherent tsundere she got from her mother." he points out.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:58 pm

Adell didn't comment when the conversation winded down at first. "..Anyway. I was wondering something and figured you might know if anyone does its you. Are or were there dragons ever here native on earth? I mean you have legends of them here about everywhere. Makes you wonder what happened to them, if they died or left or went into hiding."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:18 pm

Ness shrugs "I wouldn't know about Native. But there were definitely dragons on this world." he says "As you pointed out, there are too many stories to suggest otherwise." he states.

"Though, chances are very good that they were all killed off." he says "It wouldn't be the first time Humans have hunted a species to extinction." he points out.

Ness's tricorder starts to chime. This gets his attention as he looks over the data "Oh! Well I'll be. Monica's in Tokyo." he says, then closes his instrument "Pity. I would have liked to have talked with her, but this mission takes priority." he says.

Then looks over his shoulder to Adell and Anita "Unless either of you would like to drop on by and say 'Howdy', instead of fighting against an powerful and evil dragon." he says.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:11 am

Adell thought about it. Monica was really tired of fighting and if they visited there even if she didn't want to she'd feel she almost have to come along because himself and Anita were going. But Ness said it was more a choice.

"I wouldn't mind but Amanda was suppose to be going with Cedrick which means I'm tied with it. So I can't go for now."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:32 am

Anita nods "I wouldn't mind a visit. It's been forever and she's still one of my good friends..." she says "But, stopping this dragon should take priority. Especially if it's as powerful and evil as Regina said." she mumbles.

Cedrick nods "I agree. Besides, I have a feeling that she will not be too thrilled about seeing me." she points out, recalling their last encounter.

Ness nods "I, also, had business with Monica. But it's waited this long, it can wait a bit more. I just hope she doesn't disappear before then." he chuckles.

Amanda looks at everyone "Who's this 'Monica' character you're just talking about? I gather she's a friend to some of you, but what's her importance in all of this?" she asks.

Cedrick shakes her head "She is not important to this mission. She is, however, important to Anita and your father." she says "She is a half breed like us, and like us, she has gem as well." she explains.

Amanda scoffs "Half breed, huh? I'm surprised you didn't 'pay her a visit'." she says "And how did she get one of our gems?" she asks.

Cedrick was silent for a bit "I did 'pay her a visit', as you put it. Which is why I said before that she wouldn't be too thrilled to see me." she explains "Also, she has one of our gems, because I gave it to her." she says.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:34 pm

Adell didn't comment further on it, much of what needed to be said had been already. He'd visit Monica some time later when things settled down. In the mean time he was thinking Ness and his power. If it could bring a dragon from another reality, what other beings might come through?
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:50 pm

Cedrick looks over to Ness "I was just thinking. If your power had summoned something once from another realm, what are the odds of it happening again?" she asks "And for that matter, do we even know what caused this to happen in the first place?" she asks again.

Ness was silent for a bit, thinking "Kitt, flip a bitch!" he says as Kitt suddenly pulls a U-turn "We're going to visit Monica after all! I would feel much better if I talk with her first." he says, completely ignoring Cedrick's question.

"It's going to be great. Anita can get to know her friend again, Cedrick and Kitt can make a new friend, Adell can introduce his daughter to her and Amanda can be surely to her!" he says "It'll be Great!"
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:15 pm

Adell blinked. "Uh..that might be true but shouldn't we at least stop the thing if its rampaging around? Hunters might be able to stop it but dragons haven't been around this place in forever so they won't know how to fight it like you can. Dragon Hunters probably hasn't been a 'thing' in who knows how long. "
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:56 pm

Ness nods "I know how long." he says "And it give me great pleasure to announce that Dragon Hunters are still around and just as active, if not as busy, as they ever have been." he says with a knowing nod.

"And if the Dragon Hunters and the Normal Hunters join forces, then I Pity the dragon that goes up against them." he states. "Kitt, how long until we reach Monica?" he asks.

"At this speed and given the inclusion of traffic, I estimate about ten minuets the soonest and twenty at the latest." the transformer says.

Ness nods "Awesome." he says "Once we get there, we can talk about how we're going to take that dragon down if the Hunters fail to stop it." he states "This is one fight we can't just rush into."
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:13 pm

Adell was a bit confused. "But didn't you just said dragons were probably extint on earth? Eh never mind."

As for Monica, she was her familes house at least for the moment.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:36 pm

Ness nods "There are dragons from all over. The Space Pirate invasion a few years ago was lead by a cybernetic space dragon." he says "There are still Dragon Hunters, that you can be sure of." he says.

Cedrick was silent, thinking. She knew Ness was up to something, she just didn't know what. She would have to keep a close eye on him when the got to Monica's. That was another thing she was concerned about, but if things got aggressive, she knew how to handle the situation.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:47 pm

Adell wasn't sure this was a good idea, but Terra was pretty level headed but then again Cedrick even being near her family(mainly Monica and Chris) would put her on edge.

When they did got there, Adell sighed. "Let me handle it to calm things down. I don't want Terra to explode and with Monica and Chris there its just askiing for drama."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top