The Search is Over

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Search is Over

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:33 pm

Camlo shook her head slightly. "There's really not much to do in the hide out of ours, as far as fun goes. Most of everyone here when they stay. I just mostly read, not everyone's cup of tea though."

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:50 pm

Joyce shrugs "Well, this Is Tokyo, so I'm sure I can find something to do." she says as she looks to Christine and Camlo "You girls want to join in the fun?" she asks.

Christine nods "Yeah. I guess." she says "One question, you mentioned 'DSS cards'. What, exactly, are those and what do they do?" she asks.
namey
Admin

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:53 pm

"I don't mind."
Camlo was more of a loner, but going around wasn't going to hurt her.

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:48 pm

Joyce dodged Christine's question about her DSS cards as she smiles at the two "Okay girls, get in something sexy tonight, we're going clubbin'!" she says as she walks over to her footlocker and picks something out. It was a small sundress and a light button up sweater and some Mary-Jane shoes with knee high socks "Guys go nuts for the 'farm girl' look." she says with a smile.

Christine was more about function then fashion at the moment, so she just kept what she had on. Well, she changed her shirt to a tank-top, but that was it. "I'm ready." she says simply. She had on shorts, calf high socks and sneakers as well as her tank-top. She was ready. The Mystic girl doubted that Camlo had anything sexy and chances were good she wouldn't want to go clubbing anyway, but one never knew in situations like this.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:33 pm

Camlo was taken back by this. She hated clubs. Too much noise, too little room, too many people. Too many scents, some she rather forget. If people liked them, that was their business but she personally couldn't stand them.

"Ah..."
Camlo started. "I think I'm going to sit this one out. I'm not really a club person and I don't have anything to wear to a club anyway."

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:28 pm

Christine hid a smile. She was right about Camlo ducking out. Still, it was her choice. The Mystic guessed she didn't like all the noise and strange smells. Christine had learned to block that out long ago.

Joyce shrugs "Whatever floats your boat." she says simply. Then she looks Christine over "Here. Why don't you wear this instead?' she asks as she gets a button up shirt that you tie on "It'll drive the guys wild." she says with a wink.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:43 pm

The clothes weren't something Camlo would normally wear(or ever, barring a few things) but Christine and Joyce were happy and liked that sort of thing. She wasn't going to ruin their fun.

"I'll see you two later, have fun."
She bid them good night and headed out as they both got ready for the clubbing thing. Now she needed to figure out something else to do with her time and soon decided to give Kyco a visit. Rahcel was notably harder to get a hold of. Or maybe just spend time with Harlan even if he was just studying. Others may have found that boring but Camlo had a love of books and researching things. Knowledge wasn't something always freely given at the place she was born so she took whatever she could, when she could.

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:23 pm

Christine and Joyce bid Camlo a good night and wanders out. Contrary to what Camlo may have believed about the others and books, Shadow and Harlan were avid readers and Christine enjoyed a good light novel from time to time. Joyce and Abraxus, on the other hand, Joyce wasn't all that big on reading unless she had to and Abraxus simply didn't have the time for it.

And speaking of, Abraxus comes wandering back in. He looked tired and beat all at the sametime. He also looked like he had gotten into a fight with someone. He hangs his sword up and takes his jacket off, sitting heavily in one of the chairs.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:40 pm

Camlo was just about to leave when she spotted Abraxus who seemed to be winded. "...What happened? You seem a bit worse for wear." It was to be expected in their line of work, true but still.

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:13 pm

Abraxus nods "Yeah, I'm fine. Things just got a bit out of hand is all." he mumbles "But I Did get the info I was after." he says as he holds up a small note pad "It seems like someone has been going around, paying people to cause trouble and from the sound of it, it's a Mystic." he mumbles, not sounding pleased "I have to tell the Council as soon as I can." he says, standing up.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:23 pm

Camlo wasn't too sure about letting him go out on his own just in case. "Do you want me to come along if you're going right now? Just in case someone else attacks you. ..Wonder if this means we'll end up fighting Mystics in the future." She wasn't too sure about that, but they'd have to wait and see.

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:42 pm

Abraxus nods "I'm fine. But some back up would be a good idea." he mumbles as he puts the note pad in his back pocket. His arms had small, multi colored crystals starting to jut out of his arms.

Shadow comes walking out of his security room "Just so you know, before you leave, your fill in got hear not too long ago." he says "Her and Christine are out. No doubt you want to see both of them when they get back." he says.

Abraxus nods "Yeah. If we're going to have to fight against a Mystic, I'll need to know if I can take their powers." he says "Plus, I would like a chance to talk with our newest member." he sats as he walks out.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:12 pm

Camlo followed after Abraxus, taking subtle note of anything out of the ordinary just in case. "I only know a bit about Mystics because of Christine, but if they're anything like her we may be in a bit of trouble. The thing to remember is she's untrained for the most part, so I imagine a Mystic who actually knows what their doing such as a long time warriors wold be much worse."

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:02 pm

It was painfully obvious to any Hunter that Christine lacked any formal training outside the basics. But if what Camlo said was true and he knew it was, then they could be in real trouble. The Hunters knew almost nothing about Mystics, their strengths, abilities or powers, so he knew that Christine was their Only link to gathering info on them.

Abraxus was frowning "What can you tell me about what she's been able to do in the past?" he asks. Any information he got now would give him a good idea of what the Hunters might face.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:04 pm

"From what I remember...they're energy manipulators. So they can do various things with their own energy. One of the things I have seen are bombs of explosive energy, energy swords and a shield. They can teleport and heal themselves or others by touch. They also have Very sharp senses even by supernatural standards which is a double edged sword. I'm not sure what the average Mystic warrior is capable of, though Christine was able to destroy a few city blocks when charged long enough, and she's not even trained."

Camlo shook her head. "Maybe there's a few other things, but that's all I know."

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:34 pm

Abraxus curses under his breath "Always explosive energy..." he mumbles. Then looks to Camlo "When we get to the council chamber, you'll have to fill them in on everything you know about Mystics, no matter how little or useless it might seem." he says.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:12 pm

Camlo shrugged a bit. "That's fine. I've learned long ago even the seemingly trivial facts can save you later."

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:23 pm

Abraxus nods "Yeah. I've learned that lesson too." he mumbles as he stops at an old rundown building "Shadow knows this, maybe Torin." he says as he pulls out a knife "We need to make sure the others know this as well. It could save lives." he says.

Then cuts his hand and smears against the wall. Which moves, brick by brick, to form a door way. A woman in a white veil was standing there "Welcome, blood of Eden." she says in a pleasant tone "Granting you passage." she moves aside to let Abraxus and Camlo in.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:12 pm

"Eden? Like the bibical garden Eden?"
Camlo said more to herself as she followed after Abraxus. "Is that more just a nickname?"

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:47 pm

Abraxus nods "In a manner of speaking." he says "To both. Hunters are considered 'Warriors of God' or 'His Enforcers'. Keeping His creations safe from Satan's Night Things." he explains "That's why Hunters work closely with churches. Best to not think about it." he says simply "I don't." he mumbles.

He stops at the top of a stair way, where two guards were standing "Abraxus, you've been expected." one says, looking at Camlo "The two of you may enter, the council is waiting." he says as the two guards open the doors.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:18 pm

"Kind if ironic with us both being from races considerered 'dark' by many. Still its as you say.."
Camlo seemed to be thinking of a few other things when they came into contact with the guards. After the doors were opened, she continued to follow.

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:49 pm

Inside the chamber was a half circle table with four people sitting behind it and that Daemon fellow from before. He nods to Abraxus, who nods back "Okay, as requested, I have investigated what happened at Hunter Cell MS-545." he says as he pulls out his note pad and hands it to Daemon "And the news is, a Mystic had set up the whole hit." he says, then nods to Camlo "And here is one of my team members, Camlo. She has information about Mystics." he says as he moves aside.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:46 pm

Camlo nodded then stepped forward to give a brief summary of what she had told Harlan. "That's really all I know so far. They may have a few other gifts I don't know about that Christine might not even have unless trained to use it."

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:41 pm

The council was silent. An air of grimness was as thick as lead in the room. Daemon nods "Thank you, Camlo." he says "This information will help save a lot of Hunters in the future." he says, then nods to Abraxus "Keep us informed with anything you find out, either about the attacks or Mystics in general." he says.

Abraxus knew this was his cue to leave and he motions for Camlo to follow. It didn't take him long to leave the building. Though, he was wondering something, if Daemon and the council wanted to know so much about Mystics, why not ask Christine or better still, Arch Bishop Alister?
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:51 pm

"We'll, I suppose that went decent. Rather strange they didn't go ask a Mystic directly though." She mused, mirroring Abraxus' thoughts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top