The Search is Over

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Search is Over

Post by namey on Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:58 pm

Angel stops and seemed to be thinking about something, then she smiles "How about I get us a car?" she suggests. She had more then enough money to walk into Any dealership and buy Any vehicle she wanted.

She suddenly turns from the knife shop "Okay! Let's go back to the apartment." she says, as if the Whole ordeal was just a passing thought for her, still smiling like nothing was wrong in the whole world.
namey
Admin

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:56 pm

Aron had no issues with that and no real complaint about that but he wondered what they were going to do after. Having a car would be nice for getting around, it would mean they could go on a road trip for much longer periods of time.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:16 pm

It was Angel, chances were good they would travel Everywhere! She was, at times, a Very curious young woman. But for now, she just wanted things. They get back to their apartment in no time. Angel having her things, got a smile from her. She sets the bags down and looks at them "Since we can't take everything, I'll pick somethings out and we can leave the rest here." she says, jolly as ever.

Angel looks over her bags "Or, if you want, You can pick somethings out!" she says with a smile as she reaches for the phonebook, looking for a place to call for take out "Aron!" she calls, although he was almost right next to her "I have no idea what this says because I can't read Japanese!" she says as she holds the phonebook out to him, still smiling.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:50 pm

"I'll just let you pick." Aron said with a shrug. He really meant it when he said he wasn't too much into material things.

As for take out, he decided to go with something easy and that they would both like. He wasn't exactly a picky eater to begin with and he spent enough time with Angel to have some idea of the type of food she liked.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:51 am

Angel didn't, exactly, know what all she should keep and what she should toss. In all her travels, she only ever Needed what she had on. But now, with no one fighting over her castle, she wouldn't be chased by anyone trying to take it from her.

She wanted the dresses because they were cute, but she also wanted the skirts because they were also cute. She liked the shoes because they were comfy and the undergarments were, as the Succubus put it, 'Sexy' and she felt that she deserved to feel sexy from time to time and she wanted the hats, because she never Really owned one before.

She looks to Aron "I can't decide what I want to keep." she says, looking back at the pile of clothes "So...I'll just keep it all!" she declares "We just need a way to take all of it with us." she smiles at him, like he would have the answer to all her problems.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:08 pm

Aron rubbed his temples a bit. "..Easier said then done. If we want to take them with us, we basically have to get a car. That's the only thing I can think of."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:55 pm

Angel looks over to Aron again "Why don't we just get a car?" she asks "Or maybe something bigger. That way we can get more things!" she says with a smile.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:11 am

"Why not? We could get something bigger that will fit." Aron didn't mind it too much, a little road trip like that could be fun and he Could drive.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:49 pm

Angel nods "Then let's get going!" she says as she heads out, not waiting for Aron. It was clear where she was going, to the nearest car dealership, which she didn't have a clue where it was, but that didn't seem to be stopping her!
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:07 pm

Aron followed, to keep Angel out of trouble and find a car dealership but he was going have to ask around while they were out there anyway. "Hang on, I'm coming with you."

That girl had way too much energy at times.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:11 pm

Angel looks over her shoulder "Okay." she says with a smile, when screeches to a halt! Turning to Aron, she looked slightly confused "Uh... Where are the car dealers and what kind of car do we want? Something small or something big?" she asks "And once we're finished here, can we go to America? I want to see my daddy!" she says with a smile.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:53 pm

"Something big, that way we have actual room. Come on."
Aron decided to take car of things by asking around until he was finally pointed in directions of a decent car dealership. It would really be up to Angel what they got, he wasn't sure what her taste were.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:36 pm

As they were looking around, Angel decided that a car Wasn't for them. An RV, on the other hand, That's what she wanted! So the two of them, well, Angel about dragged Aron, to every RV dealership they could find, until Angel found that One RV that she Wanted. However, the RV she wanted, a Volkner, came with a top of the line Mercedes and cost over two-hundred Million yen!
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:31 pm

"Can you really afford it Angel?" Actually come to think of it, where Did she get all the money from? He'd have to ask that a bit later when they were on the road.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:34 pm

Angel looks over to Aron and blinks a few times, then smiles "Of course I can afford it, silly." she says "Didn't Worgen show you my money vault?" she asks "Plus, daddy is rich as well!" she says as she points to the Volkner "I want That one!" she says. Unfortunately, they wouldn't sell the RV to Angel, because she was too young. This didn't go over well with her.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:22 am

Aron wasn't too surprised, Angel was roughly about seventeen or around there. He decided a another idea may work. "If its bought in my name, would you be willing to sell it to me?" Being in your twenties did come with some perks.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:21 pm

Oh they had No problems selling the RV to Aron. Which kinda burned Angel up a bit, but she got over it as soon as they handed the keys over to him and Aron was now the proud owner of a multi-million yen RV. Angel didn't care, to her it was only something to carry her stuff.

She wanders on in and looks around 'Oooing' at everything she seen, She turns to Aron "Okay! Lets hit the road!" she says, all kinds of enthusiastically, forgetting about the stuff she has in their apartment.[/color]
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:20 pm

Aron chuckled lightly at this. "We have to get our stuff from the apartment first then we'll hit the road." Of course that would be a excuse to drive the thing around and he had no problems what so ever with that. It had actually been a minute since he drove. Sure flying was nice but there was something about being on the open road.

After they got their stuff(stuffing it where ever) they headed off for their road trip.

(I guess they're out. I'll let you decide where they show up)
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:29 pm

((ooc: Yeah, I suppose both are out until whenever we make another thread for them.))
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top