The Search is Over

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Search is Over

Post by Sion Reaver on Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:25 am

No rest for the wicked it seemed.

He really didn't have a choice at this point as things exploded into a chaotic mess. So with that in mind he went to cover Angel as his wings spread and he got his own sword out.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:51 am

As Angel and the Hunters were getting ready for battle, a sudden flash of emerald light, followed by a torrent of pain filled screams fill the air! Suddenly, "Deathknight was there!

Angel stops her charge, remembering what her Daddy said about these guys. She moves back to Aron, lowering her sword "We should go now." she says "Daddy said if I see one of these guys and it's not him, to avoid them at all costs." she explains to Aron.

The Hunters slow to a stop as well "You, creature!" the lead Hunter says, addressing Ross "State your business. If you have none with us, them move aside!" he orders.

Abraxus and Christine appear overhead of the building, where Mad was pointing his phone and the two of them follow Mad down and to Shadow, who was still filming the whole exchange "Sit-rep." Abraxus says to Shadow.

"The target and the Hunters were about to engage one another, when this guy suddenly appears..." he motions to Deathknight "Blocking the Hunters and giving the target time to escape." he finishes.

Abraxus gets a look at Deathknight "Fall back." he says in a low tone "Fall back to the safe house at once." he says as he looks over to Christine "Let's get out of here." he says as he moves close to his Mystic ally, putting a hand on her shoulder as she wraps her wings around the two of them, disappearing with a 'zipping' sound.

Shadow snaps his fingers, using Chaos Control to disappear as Mad fades back into the shadows. And just like that, Abraxus's team, was gone!
namey
Admin

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:10 am

Aron wasn't sure what to make of the newcomer, they were intimidating looking to be sure but looks didn't automatically translate to power. However, Angel's words seemed to imply these beings, whatever they were, were to be avoided.

He nodded, putting his sword away and folding his wings closer to his back. "All right, let's go then. No point in getting dragged in a pointless fight or one we can't win."

A question at the back of his mind, was the newcomer helping them? If so why? Or did they have something else in mind?
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:20 pm

Angel nods "Daddy told me that his kind were dangerous and I should avoid them at all costs." she repeats herself from before "I think we should take shelter until he leaves." she says, cheerfully again "And hope he's not after us!" she says, smiling at Aron.

Back at the Safehouse, Abraxus and his team arrive safely. Shadow uploads the footage on his computer then comes out of his office "Since nobody else will ask, What the hell?" he asks "Why did we abandon out mission? Just because someone in a fancy suit of armor shows up?" he asks, more like demands.

Abraxus looks to Mad "You know what that was too, don't you?" he asks in a low tone. Mad simply nods, but says nothing.

Christine looks around confused Well then, you only need to tell us." she says, folding her arms and waits for an explanation.

Abraxus shakes his head "Later. I need some answers first." he says as he heads downstairs, towards Harlan's 'Dungeon'.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:39 pm

Only Angel could be cheerful in a situation where a super powered being may want to break their back over their knee. But though he had no proof, he had the feeling if the creature Really wanted them dead they would have already by now.

He'd look for a decent hotel to lay low first which didn't take them Too long. It wasn't like they needed to stay as it was pretty temporary as is. Most people would have thought they were a couple but they weren't esepically with sharing a room.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:59 pm

Angel wanders into the hotel and attempts to talk with the person at the front desk, and tilts her head curiously when she realizes that she couldn't understand a word the person was saying, because she didn't speak Japanese. She skips back over to Aron "Aron! I have no understanding of what that person is saying." she says happily.

Shadow looks over to Mad after Abraxus disappears downstairs "You know what that thing was. Spill it." he says, annoyed.

Mad turns his fiery eyes to Shadow "They, are a race...older then recorded time..." he snarls. The lights in the room start to go dim as Mad's presents seems to start to take the whole room "They are said to be unkillable...creatures made from pure evil..." he growls "Made from...the souls of the Dead!" he hisses the last part "They feed...on the souls of the living....so that...one day...they may live once more!" he roars!

Abraxus comes back upstairs with Harlan. Everything was as it was when he left. Except Mad had everyone's attention and Christine looked like she was about to piss her shorts. She wasn't fond of undead.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:13 pm

"Eh..I'll take care of it." Aron reading wasn't his best subject when it came to Japan but at least he understood enough not to be utterly lost.

After that was taken care of he headed to their room. "So..that wasn't your first time running into hunters was it?"
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:34 pm

After they get to their room, Angel looks around "No. They try to invade my father's castle all the time. Many monsters are killed because of them." she says in a surprisingly subdued tone "I was warned by all the residents of the castle that they are dangerous and must be dealt with the same amount of mercy they've shown us." she says, looking at Aron "You've met Mally, correct? She was killed by Hunters." she points out.

Abraxus looks over everyone "I'm going to head to the Hunter's Council. Mad, I would like for you to accompany me there. I have some words with them and 'Father Mulcahy'." he says in a low tone as he starts out, Mad following close behind.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:45 pm

So were all the Hunters bad people then? Aron really didn't know the whole story so he had a limited amount of things to go on. While he didn't know Molly and her sisters well, none of them came off as bad people.

"If you say is true, I'll trust your judgment. We'll just avoid them for now." His mind did go back to that strange being from earlier, who was he?
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:04 pm

Angel blinks at Aron in slight confusion "Avoid them?" she asks "As you wish. If you feel we must do so, then we shall." she says, looking around "What would I like to do, eat, bathe or sleep?" she asks no one in particular as she puts her hand on her stomach "Not hungry yet..." she mumbles, then closes her eyes, then opens them "Not sleepy. So bath is it!" she says, her usual happy self again "Then we feed and later we sleep." she says, looking over to Aron "Does this not sound like a plan?" she asks, then wanders into the bathroom.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:15 pm

Of course his mind would drift to certain images at the last suggestion but he forced himself to relax. Hormones were always a pain to deal with when you were young.

"Sure. I guess you want to take a bath first, I'll go after you then if you want."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:32 pm

Angel pokes her head out of the bathroom, not having closed the door "I don't mind if you go first." she says as she walks back out and sits on the bed. She only managed to take her gloves and cape off and she left them in there too. She pulls her boots off while she was waiting and rolls her thigh-high socks off. She lays back on the bed, bored. Then she starts to unbutton her blouse, with a sigh.

As Mad and Abraxus were heading to the new Hunter HQ, Mad comes up next to Abraxus "This...isn't about the Necros...is it?" he asks in a growl.

The fact that Mad knew the name of those creatures, honestly didn't surprise Abraxus "No. It's about them wanting to capture the new ruler of Castlevania." he points out "I just know that bastard, Mulcahy, is up to something...probably trying to get even more power...like with me and Cedrick." he mumbles the last part.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:41 pm

Aron thought for a moment before turning around as he reached the door. "Did you want to join me? It's apparently big enough for two."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:14 pm

Angel sits up, holding her blouse closed "Join you?" she asks, blinking in slight confusion, as if thinking over somethings. Then she shakes her head with a smile "Oh! No thank you. If I were to join anyone in the bath, it would be in the castles grand bath." she says with a smile "It puts all other baths to shame!" she says with a light giggle. Then she flops back down, letting her blouse fall open. As if her laying on her back will magically keep Aron from seeing what's under it.

Abraxus and Mad get to a brick building. Abraxus takes out a knife and draws it over his hand, cutting it, and he places it on the wall. The bricks start to slide and move, turning into an opening. A veiled woman comes walking out, holding a lantern "Welcome, defender of the night. Come in and seek sanctuary and rest your mind and body." she says, then looks at Mad "However, this one is not welcome in this sacred place." she says.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:26 pm

Aron nodded a bit. "All right, I'll make it quick." He decided a cold shower would be a bit better because he needed to calm himself down. Angel had a look but don't touch policy which he was fine with but she did do things(not on purpose) that got his attention.

He stripped down and wasted no time getting into a shower instead to get himself to relax. Once he was done he got a towel and dried himself up and such before heading out. "It's all yours now. Take your time."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:44 pm

Angel jumps off the bed, still holding her blouse closed, as she starts towards the bathroom "Thank you. I believe I shall take you up on that offer." she says with a smile as she wanders in. She drops her blouse, which was also her skirt as well and gets undressed. However, she needed to let the water heat up, since Aron only took a cold shower and cold water hurt her.

Still, she didn't mind. This gave her some time to look herself over in the mirror. Something she rarely did at Castlevania. Well, for a few reasons. One, it's a vampire castle and there weren't many mirrors. Two, most of the mirrors that you found, were often cursed and three, she has her maids to make sure she looks beautiful.

Mad didn't look too pleased by this. Still, he didn't raise an objection to the matter. He just found some comfy shadows to hang around in. After Abraxus wanders in, the door closes, leaving Mad by himself. The only sign that he was there, were those burning orange/red eyes. Which soon fade from view.

Abraxus comes in, sees a few Hunters getting treated in the infirmary and some in the mess hall. He was getting cold stares from a few of them. Abraxus walks up some stairs and to the council room chambers. A guard stops him "Sorry man. There's no one inside. If you want to speak to a council member, Julius is here somewhere." he says.

Abraxus nods his thanks, but curses his luck. With a frustrated sigh, Abraxus goes looking for his new target.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:54 pm

Aron found the bed and laid down closing his eyes to relax for the time being. He wasn't sure where they were going to go after this or what they would do, but it was nice just traveling with Angel against the world so to speak.

He wondered how Natomi and his father were doing, it had been a bit since he had seen them though he did call them from time to time just to check in. It was part of growing older he guessed, people while still important had their own lives to live so while you didn't see them as much didn't make them any less close.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:10 pm

After the water heated up enough to where it wouldn't hurt her, Angel jumps into the shower and was taking her time. Infact, almost an hour was gone by the time she jumps out and toweling down even takes sometime as well. Finally, an hour and fifteen minuets later, Angel comes out of the bathroom.

She looks down as her cloths "I think I need a new style." she says, looking at Aron "What is your opinion on my style? Do I need something else to wear?" she asks.

Abraxus finally found Julius! He goes jogging next to the veteran Hunter "Hey Julius!" he calls.

The Hunter stops "Abraxus. What can I do for you?" he asks.

Abraxus pulls a file out of his coat "My cell was recently assigned to track down a girl and report her position..." he flips through the file until he finds a picture "Here she is. The daughter of Dracula! Mulcahy was trying to bring her in, just for enjoying herself and not causing anyone any harm." he states.

Julius frowns "This is the first time I've heard of this...It seems that I'll have to do some asking around on this matter." he mumbles "Though, at the very least, this young woman needs to be back inside that evil castle. Elsewise the monsters inside will grow violent and venture out. Killing anyone they encounter." he points out as he hands the file to Abraxus "We need to find her and quick!" he declares.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:22 pm

The young Ralphlim had almost fallen asleep when Angel finally came back out of the bathroom. He stood up half way and yawned a bit. "Your style is fine, I like it but what's more important is if you like it because there's always going to be people who don't. But it never hurts to wear something new for a change, that's why I got these new clothes. So maybe if you want we can do some clothe shopping."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:45 pm

At the mention of the magical word, Angel's eyes light up! "Shopping!" she seems to get fired up by that. Clapping her hands and hopping up and down "Lets go!" she says as she grabs Aron's hand and pulls him to the door!

Abraxus nods "I understand and I believe I know just what to do when we find her..." he says as he nods to Julius "Keep that file. It may come in handy later." he says as he starts out.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:13 am

It was hard to ever be in a bad mood with Angel's happy go lucky attitude. He wondered if she'd always would be like that or would it change? He didn't really want that, at least not completely. People tended to get a bit more grounded and a bit more cynical as they grew older but Angel always seemed mentally younger then what she was.

Smiling a bit he just allowed Angel to drag him along and humor her. You only live once.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:54 pm

Angel drags Aron to the biggest mall she could find. While her maids would be appalled that she would even Think about 'Store Bought' clothing, Angel had no problem with it and seeing as how money, atleast for her, was no problem either, it seemed like she was getting ready to shop 'til Aron dropped!

Thankfully, that wasn't the case. She only bought a weeks worth of outfits. Skirts and dresses mostly. A few unmentionable, some shoes and some hats. She rarely wore hats at the castle, her maids telling her that a crown or tiara was best suited for the ruler of Castlevania and not a 'tacky' hat.

Angel was carrying her undergarments, shoes and some other accessories she bought for herself, but was leaving everything else for Aron to carry. She was also asking him if there was anything he wanted. She had no problems getting it for him.

They wandered into the more 'Grown Up' part of the mall and Angel had spotted a weapons store, knives and swords mostly, and wanted to go in. Feeling her 'battling needed reinventing'.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:03 pm

"Angel, just remember we won't be able to take everything with us."
Maybe Angel had some more magic sub space or something more about but other then that he didn't see how they were going to juggle all this stuff around.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:46 pm

Angel whips her head around towards Aron with a look of disbelief "Huh! Why not?" she asks, as if forgetting that the only means of travel they had was walking "Don't you want a new blade?" she asks "How about a knife? Daddy says that in the hands of an expert, a good knife can have a thousand and one uses." she says with a smile.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:39 pm

"We'll, for one its just us walking so we can only take so much with us." Aron pointed out. "As for a knife or a blade I'm more or less happy with what I have. Material stuff never had a big appeal to me besides what I need. I have what I need right now, and I have your company. I don't need much else."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top