The Search is Over

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Search is Over

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:09 pm

Camlo silently followed, for one she was tired. Not physically but mentally. Another was pretty much there was a lot on her mind; she wanted to get this over with.

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:35 am

It was only after a block that Christine lets out an exasperated sigh "Enough of this walking nonsense." she says as she pulls Camlo and Abraxus close, takes a secure hold of the two of them "Hold on tight." she says, then Jumps over a hundred feet straight up, spreads her wings and flaps them a bit, gaining altitude, and glides on "Let me know where it is." she says.

Abraxus was impressed, to say the least. He knew Christine was strong, but to fly holding the two of them was something else. The downward force to keep in the must be tremendous, but she didn't seem to notice it "It's right down there. That church." he says after a bit.

Christine comes in for a landing. It was a bit rough, which lead Abraxus to the conclusion that this was her first time carrying anyone "Thank you for flying 'Air Christine', please watch your step." she tries to joke, but it felt weak and not completely funny.
namey
Admin

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:16 am

Camlo wondered why she felt a bit motion sick with this type of flight then when she did it on her own. Never the less when they were on the ground again, she shook off the strange feeling when they got to ground.

"Let's get this over with."

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:05 pm

Abraxus goes walking in, followed by Christine. They were taken to the back, Abraxus had spied Joyce sitting on one of the benches. She looked very upset.

Inside the back room, was Julius. He motions for the three of them to sit. He looks from Christine to Abraxus "I thought you were just going to bring Camlo." he says.

Abraxus nods "Originally yes, but then I remembered, as it was pointed out, Christine is a Mystic and her insight might be useful." he explains.

Julius nods "Very well. Let's get your statements, ask some question and you three can take off." he mumbles as he passes out some folders and pens "Here is some paper to write your statements down and I'll ask Christine some questions in the other room, so as to not distract you." he mumbles, motioning for the young Mystic to follow.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:41 pm

Camlo merely nodded, still to herself as she looked at the folder and pens. She began to write her statements down and not leave anything out. She had a feeling tomorrow was going to have another surprise or two, or it would be slow. It was hard to tell these days.

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:13 pm

Abraxus had filled out the report as thorough as he could be as he recounted every detail that he could. In the end, he really didn't have much in the way of explaining what happened anymore then a ball of energy came falling from the sky.

Julius comes walking back out with Christine. He looked somewhat disturbed "Alright, I believe I have some of the answers I need. If you two are finished, you may head on out." he says s he gathers their reports "Of course you three are not to mention this to anyone outside this room or your own Cell..." he says.

Abraxus nods. He knew Camlo wouldn't say anything. He wasn't too sure about Christine, though. "One last thing..." he states "Could you take Joyce back to your Safe House?" he asks "She's been through alot today and really needs to rest." he says.

Abraxus nods "Of course." he says as he bids Julius farewell and walks out back into the main hall "We all could use some rest..." he mumbles.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:49 pm

"No kidding..." It had been a tiring day all around, she would have thought Joyce would have been spending time with her father instead due to the stress. Though maybe Julius had things to do as well, either way it wasn't her business. She did briefly wonder what exactly he seemed disturbed about though.

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:21 am

Abraxus collected Joyce and they all headed back to their Safe House. Christine and Joyce headed on up to their room. Harlan was still in his study and Abraxus went to his office to think.

He didn't get much sleep. Instead he spent the night reflecting on the events that had unfolded. Morning came around and Abraxus had woken up, only getting a few hours of sleep. He walks out of his office, ready for the other shoe to drop.

Shadow comes walking out of his security office, having come in when Abraxus was sleeping "Greetings." he mumbes.

Abraxus didn't like seeing Shadow like this. It was, humbling, in away "So, did they find any others?" he asks, but Shadow's face told much.

Shadow nods "Out of a hundred people, we only found fifteen." he mumbles "Including Daemon. But he's in a coma." he explains.

With most of the council dead or out of commission, a vote will have to be held for a new one. Abraxus didn't think he would like where this would lead. He sensed dark times ahead for the Hunters.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:23 am

Camlo wasn't looking forward to today, but there was things that needed doing. After she was done getting herself ready, she quitely headed down the stairs. Oddly, Torin was there before her for once.

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:31 pm

Abraxus looks over to Troin, then to Shadow "Hey, we need to talk." he says in a low tone "I have a feeling what the council is up to and I think I know what's going on. But I'll need some help." he says.

Shadow frowns (big suprise there) "You believe that the Hunter's Council is planning on declaring war against the Mystic race?" he asks and Abraxus nods "This is intresting..." he holds up a report "My contacts have reported that the Shokan of Outworld are getting ready to do the samething, over the lose of the Shokan Prince." he explains.

Abraxus was thinking upon this new information "It seems..." he starts slowly "That someone is trying to start wars and drag the Mystics into it, for whatever reason." he mumbles.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:44 pm

Three Weeks Later!!!

Abraxus comes walking out of his office. It had been three weeks since Torin and Camlo had gone missing. They had no leads. But Shadow had found someone to fill the gap left by their absence. A powerful street fighter calling himself Mad Rad. There was something about him that made Abraxus and Christine uneasy. Joyce, on the other hand loved him!

Shadow comes walking back in with Mad, back from their nightly rounds "There's nothing going on to report." he says in a short tone, like always.

Mad says nothing and just walks into the basement, where Harlan was. Those two seemed to get along the most for some reason, though Abraxus had an idea on why.

After Mad leaves, Christine comes walking down stairs as Shadow disappears into his office "Well, I guess it's mine and Joyce's turn to head on out." she says as the young Belmont comes walking in from the kitchen "I'm all set." she says as she holds up a bag "Our lunches." she says.

The two head on out. Christine and Joyce have been getting along very well since they were the only two females on the team. Still, they were one Hunter short and Abraxus was out of options for a replacement.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:57 pm

It was just like Shadow had said, there was nothing going on to report. It seemed that the night creatures had taken to avoiding the Hunters, now that it's still unclear if the Mystic race had declared war on them or not.

However, though the Mystics didn't say whether or not they were responsible for the attack or not, didn't mean the new Hunter's Council didn't declare war against them. Father Mulcahy, the leader of Abraxus' old Hunter Cell, spent No time accepting his 'New' position and quickly took over the Council, turning them all against the Mystics.

A lot of the other Hunter Cells went along with Mulcahy and his little war. Mainly because a lot of the Cells had lost someone in the attack and they were almost crazy with the call of vengeance.

As one might have guessed, this didn't make Cell SA-427 very popular among the other Cells, mainly because of Christine. However, no one would openly say or do anything against her. The main reason is that Abraxus had sent a message to the new Hunter HQ, stating that if any harm came to Christine or anyone on his Cell, he would find who was responsible and, well, the rest of the message wasn't too clear about what he would do.

Still, Abraxus didn't let his Hunters go out alone or break off from their partner. One on one Christine could take down almost any Hunter, but in a group, which is how they were trained to attack, she would be in trouble and that was a risk he wasn't willing to take, with Any of his Hunters.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:56 pm

It was a little over three hours into Joyce and Christine's patrol. Abraxus was thinking about checking in with them, but decided against it. If there was any problems, they would contact Shadow. So far, all was pretty quiet.

There was a sudden 'ZIPPING' sound as Christine and Joyce appeared, wrapped in Christine's wings. The Mystic girl looked completely pissed about something "Christine, just ignore them!" she calls as Christine storms upstairs.

Abraxus jumps up "What the hell?" he says, then looks to Joyce "What the hell was that? Did something happen?" he asks.

Joyce nods slowly "Yeah..." she mumbles "We were on our patrol, just minding our business, then we ran into another Hunter Cell." she explains and Abraxus could guess what happened next. "Well, needless to say they didn't take kindly to Christine. But before things got out of hand, Christine decided to teleport home." she finishes.

Abraxus knew something like this was bound to happen. Luckily the other Hunters didn't know where their safe house. But on the flip side, Abraxus didn't know where any other Hunter safe houses were, so if something Did happen, Abraxus would have to go through the Council and they weren't exactly Pro Mystic at the moment.

namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:22 pm

Joyce heads up stairs to calm Christine down, while Abraxus sits back down, thinking of what to do about this situation. If Daemon were to wake up from his coma, then he and Julius could take the Hunter's Council back from the corruption that has poisoned it. He needed to talk with Harlan and Shadow about what to do.

He walks down stairs, needing to have a word with Harlan first, then Shadow. It was plenty dark down stairs, but Abraxus could see just fine. The only light was from the desk where Harlan sat, doing his research about this and that, He didn't see Mad anywhere, but since he could move through the shadows, he could literally be anywhere. This idea made Christine very uneasy, while Joyce seemed to like that idea, for whatever reason.

Harlan looks up from his book "Hey Abraxus. What can I do for ya, mate?" he asks, putting a book mark in and closing the book.

Abraxus frowns slightly "Christine had a run in with another Hunter Cell and things almost got out of hand." he says, getting a frown from Harlan "She's fine. She and Joyce had teleported back before things got out of hand." he assures "What I need to know, is there any way to wake Daemon from his coma before this insanity gets out of hand?" he asks.

Something moved in the darkness "There's no way to wake someone who can not be woken." Mad says as he emerges from the shadows "He is locked in a battle for his very mind, within his very mind." he says in a low tone, his eyes glowing a deep shade of orange, like burning coals.

Abraxus frowns at this "Care to explain how you know any of this to be true?" he asks "And assuming it Is true, how can we help?" he asks once more.

Mad simply shakes his head "No." he says shortly "This, is something you'll have to take my word for..." he growls as his eyes seem to shine in the darkness "And there's Nothing we can do to help." he says in almost a snarl.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:53 pm

Abraxus sighs and wanders back up stairs and goes into his office. He felt tired and he knew this day wasn't over yet. As an answer to his unspoken thought, his cellphone rings. Sighing, Abraxus pulls it out "Yes?" he says. "Are you sure about this?" he asks "And there's no one else that can handle this?" he grumbles "Fine. We'll handle this...What should we do if she does or doesn't come along with us?" he asks "Very well. I'll report back." he says, then hangs up.

He looks towards Shadow's office "Shadow, I have need of your skills." he says, then looks towards the basement "And yours as well, Mad." he says. Shadow comes walking out of his office as Mad comes walking out of the shadows.

His eyes burning under the shadow of his hat "And so summoned, I arrive..." he says in a low tone.

Shadow crosses his arms "So what need have you of us?" he asks in a gruff tone.

Abraxus taps a few things on his phone "I had gotten a call from Hunter HQ and they want us to track down a missing person." he says as he puts his phone away "I just sent the details to your hand helds. She's said to be Very powerful and prone to frequent misunderstandings." he warns "So be careful and try to explain the situation the best you can...or as it was explained to me, talk to her as if you were talking to a child." he says.

Mad nods ever so slightly as he finished looking over the information on his phone "Is that all?" he snarls "Very well...if that's all then." he growls, then heads towards the front door.

Shadow frowns "And what do we do if she tries to resist or becomes hostile?" he asks "Deal with her as we can?" he says "That Is why you wanted us, right?" he asks, then 'HUMPHS!' and starts towards the door as well "Whatever." he mumbles.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:45 pm

Mad and Shadow were walking around the city, looking for this 'missing person'. They had a general description to go on, but beyond that, nothing else. Shadow and Mad got along quite well. They also worked well as a team. That's why Abraxus always teamed them up after Mad joined.

Shadow spots a group of Hunters walking towards them. He knew Mad had seen them as well or atleast knew they were heading towards them. Mad seemed to be able to 'sense' life. "Hey, look!" says one Hunter "It's the freaks from Abraxus's cell. The midget and the monster." he laughs and the other two laugh as well.

Shadow sized them up. *Two young men and one young woman. Highly trained to battle creatures of the night, like us.* he thinks *But they've never faced creatures like us!* he thinks, feeling his anger starting to swell.

Mad, for his part, simply looked at the leader, his glowing orange eyes burning into the young man's soul "Yes..." he snarls softly "I am a monster..." he says as he takes a step towards the other Hunters "I, am the monster..." he turns his gaze on the rest "That your Master has warned you about..." he growls as he flexes his clawed hand "The one who bends darkness to his will..." he snarls as dark energy starts to swirl around his hand "And can move, unseen, through it...the Monster...who can kill without warning...or mercy..." he growls softly, the energy fading as he walks past the Hunters.

Shadow, for his part, just 'Humphs!' as he follows Mad. The lead, junior, Hunter turns to them after they pass "Hey! I'm not scared of yo-" he starts, but was cut off as Mad's clawed hand was at his throat in an instant! The Hunters didn't have time to react, or even see what happened! "There will come a time..." Mad hisses "When you need to be fearful...This, is one of those times..." he growls, deeply and, just as fast as he appeared, he was gone!
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:14 pm

Mad and Shadow had no more trouble from other Hunters and the night creatures didn't know they were Hunters, so they didn't shy away from them either.

Still, there was no sight from their target and Mad didn't think they would find one either. Not in a city as bit and crowded as Tokyo and they had Nothing but a description to go on. It would be like finding a needle in a hay stack.

Still, given the nature of what they were told, they only needed to keep an ear out for supernatural trouble and hopefully it would lead them to their target. So in the mean time, Shadow was contacting every informant he had.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:51 pm

Shadow and Mad see someone who matches the description of the person they were looking for. Tall, female, white hair, cape. Shadow quickly snaps a picture and sends it to HQ "Any luck this'll be the one we're looking for." he mumbles, knowing Mad heard him.

About a minuet later, HQ gets back to them. It's a negative match! Shadow growls "Damn!" he looks over to Mad "We'll be out here all night at this point. Any suggestions?" he asks.

Mad turns his glowing, fiery eyes to Shadow "We should use our unique powers..." he growls "To look for the girl.." he finishes.

Sometimes Shadow got annoyed by Mad for the way he keeps breaking up his sentences like he always does. But he normally makes god points. nodding, Shadow looks around, then back to Mad "We'll meet back here in a few hours. If you find her, let me know. I'll do the same." he says.

Mad nods and fades into the darkness. His glowing eyes disappear, informing Shadow that he's gone. Holding up a fist "Chaos...CONTROL!!" he says, then disappears!
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:15 pm

Two hours and nothing! Shadow was getting frustrated something fierce! He was waiting for Mad, arms folded and frowning, as per usual, when his phone goes off. It was Mad, he found them! Shadow smiles slightly. Mad, it seems, has a knack for finding people.

It doesn't take Shadow to get over to where Mad was. His glowing eyes tend to give him away at times. Shadow looks over to the young woman they were tracking "I assume that's her?" he asks with a nod.

Mad nods as well "Yes." he snarls "She...isn't human..." he grumbles.

Shadow 'HMPHS!' "Well, it's not our job to bring her in. We were only suppose to locate her." he says as he pulls out his phone and sends the data to HQ, then to Abraxus and turns on his GPS, so the others can find their location.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:07 pm

(I'm going to assume it is Angel, if not I'll delete)

Just because Angel could more then take of herself didn't mean others dangers couldn't present. She wasn't stupid, but she was on the naive side and others could take advantage of that if they knew how. He really did care about her, but that girl was going to give him gray hair or a stroke one of these days.

At least he finally got some new clothes, it was more then about time. It Did make it a bit harder to hide his wings at times but with the Mystics going around he could say he was one if spotted. Not that Aron liked that idea but considering the alternatives he didn't have many options. It was for the same reason Angel didn't go about what she really was either.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:44 pm

((ooc: You're right, it's Angel they're tracking after.))

Shadow frowns when he sees Aron "Who's that?" he asks. He knew Mad probably wouldn't know either, since he had the same amount of information as he had. Still, Mad a few tricks that Shadow didn't have.

Mad shakes his head "Don't know..." he grumbles again "But he isn't human either." he snarls. Then he fades into the shadows again.

The dark hedgehog knew what Mad was trying to do. He was going to try and get information about who they were. Mad had done this a few times before.

Angel was wandering around, fascinated by Everything! Anything that caught her attention, she had to investigate what it was! One would have almost guessed that she had never seen a world outside of Castlevania. Still, she seemed infinitely curious about everything she could see.[/color]
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:16 pm

"Angel, please don't wander off too far on your own. I get worried about you." He had to admit Angel's fascination with even the most mundane of things was cute but it also had a tendency of her to lose a sense of where she was and the things around her. That could be dangerous.

Aron felt almost like they were being watched but it was stupid; it was Tokyo. Of course there would be people viewing.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:46 pm

Angel suddenly Stops her fun and looks around, as if trying to find something "Does it not feel like someone is watching us?" she asks. Then she looks at a group of people and growls "Hunters!" she hisses. This would be one of the few times where Angel has shown Active aggression towards something.

Mad comes from the shadows, right behind his partner "The other team is here." he snarls "However...I believe she intends to fight them." he states.

Shadow shakes his head "That doesn't sound like our problem. But we should let Abraxus know just incase." he says as he sends a message to Abraxus, who was pretty quick to get back to him "He would like us to remain on site, just incase things get out of hand." he reads.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:56 pm

..Definitely a story there..

It wasn't like Angel to act like that, she was pretty passive most of the time. In fact the only time he ever recalled her getting into a fight was in self defense in the going on two years he had known her. Or was it just one? He couldn't tell since time blurred together after a bit.

Aron looked to where Angel was looking, see the Hunters and how many they were. He had heard mixed things about hunters so he wasn't really sure what to expect but he wanted to avoid a fight if he could help it but he had the feeling it wouldn't be that easy.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:11 am

There were five hunters. Three students and two teachers, to seemed "Angelica Elizabeth Maria Anastasia Tepes!" one calls out to Angel "We have been ordered to bring you before the Hunter's Council. We ask that you come peacefully." he advises as they draw closer to Angel and Aron.

Angel answers by throwing her cape open and three fireballs shoot out of it, towards the Hunters "HELL FIRE!!" she yells! As the fireballs hurl towards the Hunters, Angel draws her sword and shield, from somewhere under her cape, and charges the Hunters!

"Damn! Shadow swears as he calls Abraxus "Hey! The girl we were following is not only attacking the Hunters sent to take her in, but she Dracula's Daughter!" he states.

"Shit!" Abraxus swears "Okay, stay out of the way, film everything and have Mad vid-call me and point it at the top of a building, from the top of a building, with his GPS on!" he orders, then hangs up and starts upstairs "Christine!" he calls.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top