The Search is Over

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Search is Over

Post by namey on Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:22 pm

Abraxus shrugs. He knew the answer to his own question even before he thought it "Knowledge is power and so long as the Hunters have knowledge over the Mystics, they'll have a certain amount of leverage over them." he says simply "Which is why the Hunters won't ask and why the Mystics'll send someone to aid us, should we ask. Because the Mystics don't want someone to have an advantage over them." he says.
namey
Admin

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:19 pm

"True enough.."
Camlo really didn't have much to say about it really. It would be useful for any rogue Mystics out there but unless it was more frequent then it wouldn't be as big of a deal. So she hoped.

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:44 pm

As the two were walking back to their safehouse, someone comes walking up to them and pulls out a knife "Alright, wallets, jewelry, credit cards, everything." he says.

Abraxus shakes his head "Sorry friend. But I don't carry any of those on me. Just my bounty hunter's badge and a my own knife." he says as he pulls both out. Abraxus' knife was bigger then the would-be thief's.

The thief doesn't seem so confidant in who he was trying to hold up at the moment "Uh..Well, I guess, since you don't have any cash on you, I'll take my leave." he says as he drops his knife and starts off running.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:53 pm

Camlo watched him go then sighed. "That was a waste of his time." Maybe this would make them rethink that kind of work. Who knows. It wasn't like she knew anything about them. " Was Abrxus going after him though? He was a bounty hunter, but the guy if anything seemed pretty small fry but that was never really the point.

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:38 pm

Abraxus shakes his head "He'll learn, one way or another. Hopefully he'll change his ways, but not likely." he mumbles.

He suddenly stops as he, looking at the sky, with a look of complete disbelief as a ball of energy, the size of a basketball, drops out of the sky "Shit!" he says as  suddenly pushes Camlo to the ground "Down!" he yells as he hits the ground as well.

There was a Massive explosion, followed by the shockwave! Abraxus jumps back up "That was the Hunter's Council!" he says "Call our Cell, full mobilization! I'll see what I can do to help until more Hunters show up!" he says as he heads off running.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:33 pm

Camlo didn't need to be told twice, as soon as Abraxus was up and running and she was back up, she opened up a portal to teleport to the hide out. Once there, she spotted Torin who seemed to be on his way somewhere.

"Hey what's wrong?"

Camlo shook her head. "No time. There's a emergency and you and Shadow's help is needed. I'll grab Harlan and you Shadow then we'll hurry to there." They really should have gotten Christine and Joyce some way to contact them quickly like the others, but they were new so they hadn't been able to. Torin was already gunning to where Shadow usually hung out while Camlo went to go find Harlan.

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:00 pm

Shadow was in his security room and when he heard it was an emergency, he stands up, hitting the alarm! Then he comes running out "Where's Abraxus?" he asks.

Harlan was where he always was, in the basement where all his books were, reading up on something. When he heard the alarm, he jumps up as well. Running topside, he looks to Camlo "What's going on?" he asks.

Abraxus was back at Hunter H.Q. in no time. The place was in ruins. He had little hope of finding anyone alive. But it wasn't just the Hunter's building, but the surrounding building that had taken damage as well. He starts shifting through the wreckage, looking for whoever he could find!
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:27 pm

"There was a attack at the Hunter HQ, but we don't know anything other then that." Camlo said quickly as she opened up a portal. "Abraxus is waiting on the other end..what's left of the HQ that is."

Torin was a bit disturbed by that, what exactly had caused the HQ to go down that easily? Wasn't it where a lot of the big hunters hung out?

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:15 pm

Torin wasn't wrong. There were some strong Hunter Cells there, resting and recharging their batteries. But now, there was nothing but a smoking ruin where Hunter HQ use to be.

Abraxus hadn't found anyone alive yet. But he had seen familiar faces, or lack there of, at times. But when he finds Daemon, unconscious and badly hurt, but alive, that gives Abraxus Some hope of finding others.

It was about this time that other Hunter Cells started to show up "What the hell happened?" one asks "It doesn't matter right now! Lets get looking for survivors!" says another one.

Shadow dashes through the portal, but Harlan holds back "You two go, I'm going ta call Christine and have her meet me here, then I'll take her and Joyce to the site." he says as he pulls out his cell phone.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:06 pm

Torin just nodded and headed inside the portal as did Camlo after he did. When they got there, the place was quite literally a mess. Torin was wondering who or what was behind all this.

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:40 pm

There was no time to introduce each other as the search went on. Abraxus was also wondering who could have done this. More and more Hunters were showing up, followed by police and paramedics.

A dark portal opens up and Joyce, Christine and Harlan comes running through. Christine goes to work healing who she could, until Abraxus comes running over "Christine, whoever did this was flying!" he says over the noise "Go up there and see if you can get any clues! Don't worry, we have here covered." he assures.

Christine nods and takes off, followed by a few other fliers, to provide back up, incase she needed it. Joyce goes running over to Julius, who had made it early on "Dad! What happened here?" she asks.

Julius turns "Hunter HQ was attacked by an unknown force." he says "We've been looking for survivors, but out of a hundred people, we've only been able to find fifteen alive." he mumbles "One other thing." he says "It's Yoko. She was here representing Genya at the council meeting-" he starts, but was cut off.

Joyce looks surprised and stunned all at once "Yoko! Is she hurt? Where is she?" she asks, looking around the rubble.

Julius puts his hands on Joyce's shoulders to get her to focus "Joyce, focus. Look at me and focus." he says getting her attention.

Joyce looked into his eyes and seen sadness under the steel. Her eyes widen in disbelief "N-no...she's not...dead, is she?" she asks. Julius didn't answer her question, instead, he just lowers his head, breaking his gaze from Joyce, who feels tears spring to her eyes as she takes in a shuddering breath and hugs her father, burying her face in his jacket, silently crying.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:42 pm

Torin felt bad for Joyce, as did Camlo but there was really nothing that could be done about it. They just silently looked for survivors with the others, but considering they weren't too optimstic or expecting anything. Camlo had a suspcion a Mystic was behind it. It was one of the few races around here she knew of that could destroy a area of that radius with a blast.

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:59 pm

Abraxus had only met this Yoko woman once, but he had heard of her, of course. He sees that Shanoa woman come walking over to Julius, she whispers something to him, but even with his good hearing, Abraxus couldn't make anything out.

Christine comes flying down, as does the other fliers. She walks over to Abraxus "We couldn't see anything or anyone who could have done this." she says "It or they are either really fast or can teleport." she suggests.

Julius comes walking over to Abraxus "Abraxus Abraham. I understand you were the first on site." he says "We need to fall back to our secondary HQ and I would like a full report on everything you witnessed here as well as any other witnesses that you know of." he says and Abraxus nods his understanding "I believe someone just declared war on the Hunters." he mumbles.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:22 pm

Torin came back to Abraxus, silent for the most part. It was kind of one of those moods. There wasn't too much that could be done for the people here. Camlo was as well but it wasn't too much of a surprise. She was more bothered by what happened but did a good job at hiding it for the most part.

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:10 pm

Abraxus nods to Julius, then looks to Torin "I believe we've done what we can for those here." he mumbles "Lets head on back to the Safe House." he says "Piece together what we know happened." he says.

Shadow, for his part, was still working like a robot to clear the rubble. He was taking this more seriously then he should, having been on the receiving of such a massacre once before in his life.

Harlan was just standing there, feeling useless. He hated that feeling. His keyblade was only good for one thing, attacking and destroying Heartless.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:46 am

Torin just nodded a bit slowly. "..Yeah."

Camlo who had been more or less quite talked to Harlan, there was slight steel behind her words. "We'll get them back." It was the only thing she said, not much else could be said. The fallen were done but they could make sure this didn't happen again and more importantly the people behind it didn't get away with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:34 pm

Harlan nods to Camlo's words. He felt, kinda numb inside. He opens a portal back to their safe house and wanders on in. He didn't even seem to wait for anyone else.

Shadow looks over to Abraxus "I'm staying." he says, leaving No room for argument in his tone.

Abraxus nods "Fine." he says. He wasn't going to ask Joyce to return with them, because she seemed quite upset at the moment.

Christine nods to the two of them as she places a hand on both their shoulders "Hold on." she says as she wraps her wings around all three of them and disappears in a strange 'zipping' sound.

The three of them suddenly appeared back at the Safe House. Teleporting in the middle of the main room. Christine bids the two a good night and heads upstairs.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:03 pm

(Did Christine leave Camlo behind or not?)

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:37 pm

((Yes, because Camlo can make her own portal to get back, besides, her hands were full.))
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:43 pm

Torin looked around a bit then sighed. "Guess I'm going to head to bed as well, good night." He headed up stairs, seemingly in deep thought. Not too long after, Camlo came through a portal of her own.

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:31 am

Abraxus nods to him as he looks to Camlo "Lets head on to the new Hunter H.Q." he mumbles "Fill out our reports..." he says. He had an idea about where this was all going "We should ask Christine to join us. She may have answers to certain questions we're looking for." he points out.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:01 pm

Camlo thought they weren't heading out tomorrow, she was a bit surprised because she was going to head to bed herself. But it could wait she supposed.

She headed to where Christine's room, then knocked lightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:18 pm

Abraxus Was, originally, going to wait until morning, but he wanted to get this out of the way as soon as he could. Once then, he would have Harlan get to work finding out what happened. He noticed he seemed to be out of his comfort zone before.

Since Christine's room was Camlo's room as well and they were both girls, Camlo really didn't need to knock. Christine, for her part, was already changed into her sleep clothes (a button down shirt, panties and socks). She was about to lay in bed when she looks to Camlo "What's up?" she asks, sounding tired.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:56 pm

"I'm sorry to bother you but Abraxus wanted to get the report done, and apparently needs your input about something. If you need a moment, that's fine we'll be waiting for you down stairs." Camlo then let the younger woman be before heading back down stairs. To be perfectly honest..she just kind of wanted to go to sleep herself right now. Harlan seemed to take things espeicaly hard, maybe she should talk to him later but she never thought herself good with those sorts of things.

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:45 pm

It only took Christine a few minuets to get ready and she slid down one of the fire poles. She was in what she had on before. She walks over to Abraxus "I'm here. What is it you need me for?" she asks, sounding tired.

Abraxus nods "I need your help prove or disprove something." he says, lookimg from Camlo to Christine "Once you two are finished, you can head back and get some rest, I'll handle everything else.l" he explains, then motions for them to follow him.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top