Element Witch Nixa

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Element Witch Nixa

Post by namey on Tue May 28, 2013 8:00 am

Character Name: Fumitsuki Izumi
Skills: High school level education, Basic and Domestic skills, Intermediate magical skills, Advanced gymnastic skills, Moderate vehicle skills (roller blades, bikes, scooters and skate boards), Advanced computer skills, Knowledge - spell craft, Knowledge - intermediate Ki usage and manipulation, intermediate undisciplined hand-to-hand, Knowledge - language (Japanese and English).
Restrictions: She needs to be almost to the point of death and recover in order to get stronger. If her tail gets cut off or the light from the moon stops shining, then she changes back to normal. Her physical strength is 22x her weight, she's resistant to unarmed physical attacks, can preform strenuous activities for roughly five hours straight, and is quick enough to dodge most physical attacks if she sees them coming (this is all Without using any kind of Ki to enhance her physical abilities).

Fireball - Just the standard fireball. It travels in a straight line and goes as fast as the person throwing it. Does burn damage.

Water Whip - A whip or rope made of water that can be used as such. It can extend as long as the user needs and does normal striking damage. Will fail is whip leaves users hand.

Quick Sand - A sandy trap that will cause anyone or anything that treads into it to sink a few feet down.

Air Shield - A shield of air surrounds the target will provide protection from damaging attacks, but will fail if the hits are too strong or numerous.

*all attacks can only be used when in her 'Witch Form'

Ki Blast; this is the basic low powered blast of energy.

Ki charge; She uses this to charge her Ki hence making herself stronger. Thus she is able to attain her super levels.

Ki Senses; This allows Fumitsuki to sense the energies of other people who aren't currently hiding their Ki energy.

Empower Body; She uses this to empower her body making herself stronger and able to increase her speed, physical defense, physical attack and fly.

(will add more pending approval)

Elements of Harmony - Calling upon all her power, Element Witch Nixa can use an attack that combines the powers of all the elements into one massive attack that can either harm or heal. This is risky, hit or miss, Nixa will be drained of all her magical energy for, at the very least, a day.

Element Witch Nixa - By invoking the power of the elements, Fumitsuki can change into the Element Witch Nixa. When in this form she gains powerful magical energies and her current physical stats double. In this form, Nixa can become stronger overall.

Oozaru: In this form, Fumitsuki turns into a Huge great ape (with a long tail), and her power, strength, endurance and defense goes up ten times what it use to be. Her speed, however, plunges. She can only attain this form at the light of a full moon.

Weapons and Precious Items: A special wand that allows Fumitsuki to transform into the Element Witch Nixa. The wand can also change into a staff, allowing Nixa to fly. Though it will always find it's way back to Nixa, it Can be destroyed, but it's very tough to do so.

Magical Spell Book - With this book, Nixa can absorb energy used against it and take on the characteristics of the energy used. However, the Spell Book needs to absorb enough energy to use the power and the drain is equal to the amount absorbed. This book can Not be destroyed by normal means and will come to Nixa's call.
History: Hi there! My name's Fumitsuki Izumi. Or better known as The Element Witch Nixa! Okay, you may be asking yourself 'Who is this Element Witch Nixa'? Well, I guess I had better give you a little idea of who I am.

Okay, so long ago, like almost six-hundred years ago, Japan was crawling with all kinds of demons and my great ancestor was a priestess warrior who fought to destroy the demons who would harm humanity! And she was Really good at it too.

However, when others from different countries started to come over to Japan, so did Their demons and monsters. Some weren't a match, but others were frighteningly powerful. My ancestor seen a young woman, who was using power she had never seen before, fall to a monster of unreal strength!

My ancestor ran to help the fallen girl, but it was too late, her wounds were too great. The fallen girl said her name was Nixa and she was a protector of the innocent and with her dying strength, Nixa gave her power to my ancestor, who carried on the name Nixa and began to battle evil like she had never done before!

So, a very long story short, the power of the Element Witch Nixa has been passed down from mother to daughter for generations in my family and now, I'm the new Nixa. With so many women in my family having been called Nixa at one point in their lives, I hope I'm up to the task of living up to the name.

namey
Admin

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Element Witch Nixa

Post by Guest on Tue May 28, 2013 9:23 am

We'll, sad to see the old picture not used but whatever floats your boat. But doesn't able to use Ki with the magical energy go against the one energy type thing? If nothing else, adding Z with almost quickly makes them overpowered compared to their companions. Even if you take Dragonball(not Z) they were really damned strong. If you really to keep the intermediate Ki control thing, it would make them more Z then magical girl.

I think with Hildie she could barely use it and didn't know how, or it was pretty weak so she didn't overshadow her friends so much.

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Tue May 28, 2013 9:38 am

Actually, if it worked for Hildie, then there's no reason why it shouldn't work for Fumitsuki. Now I'll explain why. Because both Hildie and Fumitsuki Don't know two types of energy. They know Ki. They Gain magic energy when they transform into their magic girl form and they lose it when they're not in their magical girl form. Actually, since Fumitsuki knows only One Ki attack and Five magic attacks, she's still more magic girl then z-fighter (which is something that she also would need to be trained in) and since she has more experience as a magical girl then a z-fighter, that would still make her a magical girl Over a z-fighter, even if she knew advanced Ki control.

As for Hildie, she knew how to use her Sailor Moon abilities, it's just that after she learned to use her Ki abilities to a fuller potential, she began relying on them more then her Sailor Moon form.
namey
Admin

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue May 28, 2013 9:54 am

All right. Approved.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down