Can't Fight Fate

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Can't Fight Fate

Post by namey on Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:36 am

Mad gets a disgusted look on his face "Life...one of the Cruelest things...that's ever forced on us..." he growls as he walks out of the kitchen and back down to the dungeon.

Harlan sighs "Don't mind him." he says "Mad has, a very unique outlook on life, as a whole." he explains

Christine shrugs "Those are his own demons he needs to deal with. If he doesn't like the living that's his opinion." she says offhandedly "I, for one, Love life and I love living life." she says almost enthusiastically.

"That's exactly how I feel." says Ciel. She was standing by the kitchen entry way "Forgive me for intruding, but when I went looking for everyone, I couldn't find anyone." she says in a soft and pleasant tone "I'm so happy to find that everyone is well." she says, smiling to everyone.
namey
Admin

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:52 am

Torin would subsitute unique for Linkin Park's Crawling level of emo, but he didn't want to be a dick. You really had two options anyway, adapt or if you were sick of it all..turn the game off. Mad seemed like a good guy though, just wish he wasn't so angsty and gloom and doom. Then again everyone was different.

He waved to Ciel. "Hey. And you can come join us if you want, we aren't doing anything but our usual. Whatever that is at the moment."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:57 am

Ciel giggles "I thought that's what I had already done." she says, referring to her joining their Cell.

Harlan waves "Hey, uh, Ciel. It's good to have you and Daniel on the team." he mumbles, not really caring for Daniel's attitude.

Ciel catches onto this "Please, don't take what Daniel says too seriously. He's like this with everyone." she points out.

Christine nods "Not to worry, I don't take anyone with an obvious chip on their shoulder, very seriously." she says.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:31 pm

Torin still didn't get why Mad had bugged about the two a bit before but he didn't feel anything 'bad' about them. Then again he had been told he had the senses of a rock at times so maybe that was it. Either way Ciel seemed pretty nice, short of having a split personality she was all right in his book.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:49 pm

With Mad, Ciel and Daniel, it seemed to me a mutual dislike. If one had to guess, it was probably because of what Mad was in possession of and what Hunters were suppose to go after. People like Mad and now here he was, working with them.

Ciel looked a bit saddened by Christine harsh words, but it was understandable. Daniel didn't make it easy to get along with, neither did that Mad fellow. She seemed to be creeped out by him, much like Christine.

And speaking of which, she gets up "Torin, you should probably just knock on Abraxis's office. I don't think he's going to be finished with those papers anytime soon." she points out. Now it was Her turn to try out the holodeck!
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:08 pm

Torin could only imagine what Christine would cook up with the holodeck but he nodded to what the Mystic said. Heading to Abraxus' door he knocked, and waited.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:30 pm

"Yeah! Come in!" Abraxus snaps. He was sitting at his desk, which was a mess of papers and forums that he needed to fill out and it only looked like he wasn't even half way done.

He looks at Torin "Look at this. I'm a Hunter and I'm a damn good one. I don't see why I, alone, am almost constantly bogged down by all this dam paperwork." he says, sounding a bit more then annoyed.

He sighs, rubbing the bridge of his nose as he stands "Sorry for snapping. What is that I can do for you today, Torin." he asks after he forces himself to calm down.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:16 pm

"I feel like we haven't been working completely as a team and I wanna fix that. First and foremost, about the thing the holodeck. I think it was a good idea, but should have still checked in with you for example. It's not what teamates or friends do. Overall there's been mistakes on both ends, but it shouldn't be our sticking point. I want to start things right. So, deal?"
He asked, extending his hand.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:30 pm

Abraxus looked a bit lost "Uh... Well, first of all, you're right. We Could use some team building exercises and second, we bought this firehouse together. Just as we started this team together. So if you feel we needed the holodeck, I'll trust your judgment on that." he says.

"Also, you should know, that I don't feel you've done anything wrong and I'm pretty sure you haven't, but, if it makes bygones faster..." he shakes Torin's hand "Deal, I guess." he says, still feeling a bit confused.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:01 pm

Torin nodded. "All right, its done. Anyway I'll be in my room if you or anyone else needs me." He didn't mind company but he was the type of person who needed time away from people to 'recharge' so to speak.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:12 pm

Abraxus was still confused by what that was all about. Oh well. Just another random occurrence. He looks back to his desk and winces "I guess it's back to the living Hell I made for myself." he grumbles.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:09 am

While everyone else was talking and Torin did his own thing, Camlo decided talking a bit more to Ciel wouldn't hurt. "So, how are you adjust so far?"
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:46 pm

Ciel was holding her arm "Well, you know, it's kind of like my old Cell, except with more people." she says, blushing slightly from all the attention "All we really had, were Abraxus... her cheeks go red from saying his name "And Daniel...and he makes it very hard to get close to." she mumbles the last part, sounding sad.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:59 pm

Camlo didn't know what to say about Daniel. "We..all have our baggage Ciel." She left it at that, it wasn't her place to pry as to why Daniel was like that.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:26 pm

Ciel nods "Father Mulcahy says it's because of how he was brought up. Because of his abilities, he was raised as a weapon, not a person. So personal attachments weren't allowed and if he ever made any, he was forced to, to k-kill them." she says, sounding almost horrified.

Harlan nods "Well, yeah, with conditions like that, it Would make it hard to get close to someone. Especially if you knew that you would have to take them out." he mumbles.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:24 am

Camlo frowned at this. It reminded her of the people that made her little group. "..I see..its morbid but makes sense.."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:45 am

Ciel shakes her head "No! It makes no sense at all how people could ever treat another human like that." she says "That's why I've made it my mission, my life's goal, to get Daniel to open up and accept love in his heart again." she says with a sincere smile.

Harlan sighs "Well, I surely wish you the best of luck on your life quest." he says as he starts out of the kitchen and back on down to his dungeon.

Ciel blinks in confusion "Did, did I say something wrong?" she asks, looking to Camlo.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:52 am

Camlo shook her head. "No I meant why Others would think that. A intelluctal person can entertain a thought on the opposite end of what they believe and still dismiss it. As for Harlan, I dont know. Ciel, I've been around everyone for years and still don't understand half of what they do and I'm sure visa, versa at times. People are..complicated. Excuse me."

After excusing herself, she went to find Harlan. He was pretty level headed so running off like that meant something was up. "Harlan, is something the matter? That isn't like you."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:03 am

Harlan was sitting in the dark room full of books, at his desk with only the one desk lamp as his sole source of light, when Camlo came down. He looks up from his book "Huh?", he takes off his reading glasses "No. Nothing's the matter." he says slightly confused "Why would you think something was wrong?" he asks.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:46 pm

Camlo paused. "..It was just the matter in which you left and the timing. Even Ciel wondered if perhaps she had said something that struck a nerve. If its nothing, I apologize but you are a friend so if something seemed off I had to at least check in."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:30 pm

Harlan nods "Oh! Yeah, I just have a lot of work to do. I still have to find out about that Dark Knight that attacked Nixa and the Oni she spoke of. I'm having little success on that subject." he explains "Plus the new training schedule with Torin and the increased patrols because of Mad and Joyce's suspensions. I'm just swamped." he says.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:58 pm

"Hopefully the suspensions aren't too long.." Camlo tilted head slightly. "Is there anyway I can help?"
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:34 pm

Harlan shakes his head "I don't think so. But thanks for offering. I have everything under control, it's just a lot of work." he looks over to a darkened corner "Besides, if I get bogged down, Mad's here to help. He and I have something in common...we're monsters in the making." he mumbles the last part.

"Attention! All Hunters to the meeting room at once. We have a mission from HQ!" Shadow calls over the PA.

Harlan sighs and hauls himself up, putting his glasses away. In the darkness, a pair of burning eyes open. Seems Harlan was right, Mad Was there. Those burning orange/yellow eyes fade into the darkness and were gone.

Abraxus and Ciel were already waiting in the meeting room/kitchen as Christine comes walking out of the holodeck and Daniel comes walking in from the storage room. Joyce slowly comes walking down stairs, having been awakened from a nice sleep. Shadow comes walking out of his office with a folder.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:38 pm

Camlo wondered what it was about but shrugged before going to see what it was. Torin already there, leaning against a wall as he waited for the news.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:17 pm

Shadow waits for everyone to show up before he opens the folder "Okay. We got a message from HQ with three seperate missions that they consider high priority." he starts.

"First, and the most unpleasent, we are to seek out and apprehend the Rogue Hunter known as Sonic the Hedgehog. We are to capture him, but if necessary we are free to use extreme sanctions, including termination." he says in a grim tone.

Harlan looks shocked by this news "Wait a damn minuet. They want us to take out Sonic? What ever the Hell for? What did he do that was so bad that they want him dead?" he asks.

Shadow looks over to Harlan and slides a sheet of paper over to him "Sonic the Hedgehog, Rogue Hunter. Wanted on charges of desertion and treason against the Hunter Order. Considered extremely dangerous. Apprehend alive, if reasonabily possible." he tosses the paper down "Now just a minuet, yeah he walked away from the Hunters, but does that make him a criminal for it?" he asks.

Shadow nods "According to the Council it does." he says in a short tone "Item two, the Council has heard of a vigilanty group that they want us to look into and gather as much information on them as possible. We are not to engage them unless we have no choice." he reads.

Joyce nods slowly "Yeah...I've read about them from time to time..." she says slowly "They've been putting ads in the paper you sometime and now they seem to have a website...seems like they're recruiting." she mumbles.

Shadow was getting annoyed with all these interuptions "That's nice." he barks "And lastly, they want us to track down and apprehend Cedrick Darkside if reasonably possible. They also want us to investigate a young man named Ness and see if he poses a threat and that's all." he finishes.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top