Can't Fight Fate

2 posters

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

Can't Fight Fate - Page 5 Empty Re: Can't Fight Fate

Post by Namey Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:21 am

As Fumitsuki and Usagi wander around the city, Suki gets the feeling that they're being watched. She tries to ignore it, this being a big city and all, but the feeling doesn't go away, infact, it gets stronger and she starts to feel impending hostilities! This causes her to spin around, looking for their would-be attacker!

Standing in a lamp pole, was a Knight looking figure "Nixa!" he says as he draws his sword and jumps down from the lamp "It's time to die!" he charges the young witch and slashes right where her neck would have been, if Usagi hadn't gotten her out of the way!

The Knight turned his attention towards Usagi and began to press the attack! Usagi herself, jumps out of the way as well, clearing over fifty feet easily! The Knight raises a hand as fire ignites from it and he throws a ball of fire at Usagi, which she dodges, but it explodes upon impact!

Nixa wasn't just standing idly. She erected a Air Shield around Usagi to protect her from any danger and summoned a Water Whip to help her defend against The Knight's fire attacks. This, however, doesn't prove to be the case, as The Knight thrusts his hand towards Nixa and a bolt of lightning shoots from it!

The Knight's attack hits home and Nixa lets out a pain filled scream as she collapses! Usagi needed to get the young witch out of here, but with his primary down, The Knight turns his attention towards Usagi now!
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:48 pm

"Ugh..still stuck in here. It's like a damned maze.."

Hiroshi was pissed about being stuck in this realm or whatever it was. It was purple practically everywhere with some creatures and the occassional buildings. It had been who knew how long since that Oni or whatever got the jump on him and sent him 'here'. Where ever here was.

He had met two other people, some guy with a strange key weapon named Torin and a sort of gothtic chick named Camlo. Over the course of time surviving and being stuck here, they had learned a bit about each other, and in a sense they were kindred spirits only in the sense they all fought 'bad things'. Except in Torin and Camlo's case they did it through legal means and Hiroshi and his friend were more free lancers.

Torin didn't like the idea. Not because he didn't agree but because he thought it was too dangerous for two inxperienced kids to be taking on things that they did. Eventually their luck would run out and that would be the end of that, but he hadn't pushed it more then what was needed.

"I've found a way out it seems, finally."

That seemed to perk Hiroshi from his slump sitting on a broken bench in a messed up building. "Really?"

She nodded. "Yes. Though, we need to be careful."

Torin clapped Hiroshi on the back. "What did I tell you? Never underestimate Camlo and her ability to think of things. We'll be back to our group and you'll be back with your girlfriend before you know it."

"She's not my girlfriend."

"Yeah. Sure, kid. And the moons' made of cheese.""

"Believe what you want and second-the heck? You're twenty! You're only a few years older then me."

Camlo shook her head. "As utterly fascinating as it is to see you two banter like usual, we do have a portal to go through."

Torin was happy as a damned clam to be free. He didn't care if Shadow came in out of nowhere and dropped kicked him in out of nowhere in the 'I was worried about you two, but I gotta keep my asshole act on to keep up my cred.'

"But I'm serious," Torin started. "You should at least think about it. One day things may be really bad and you guys don't even have a dedicated healer."

"That might be true but even the best organizations can get corrupted and plus there's all the red tape. Plus there's baggage that comes with the title because some Hunters have abused their status in the past." Hiroshi pointed out. "I don't think.." He trailed off as he heard something. "Damn it, its Suki!"

He ran off before the others could even say anything. "..See this is how the kids die in horror movies. Let's go help Hiroshi before heading back to our cell. If anyone is really injured call in Christine and the others?"

Camlo merely nodded and the two ran to follow them before they reached the scene. Torin saw what was happening and instantly acted blocking the knight's path, Keyblade in hand. "Go check on Suki, Camlo watch their back. I'll deal with asshole."

Torin turned to the knight. "I don't know the story, but I think its enough picking on people weaker then yourself. So why not step up and see a Keyblader can do?"

Camlo in the mean time checked in Suki while Hiroshi was obviously really upset she was glad her comminucation device was still with her, she began messing with it.

Come on Chrstine pick up..

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:29 pm

The Knight takes a step back, but then draws his own sword "I'm not attacking her because she's weaker, you fool!" he says, sliding into a fighting stance "I'm attacking her because she's stronger. Though, I commend you on having the courage enough to come at me with a blade!" The Knight says as he attack!

On the outset, he was pretty fast for someone wearing a hundred or so pounds of armor, which meant he was stronger then he looked. However, there was something off about him. More specifically, the way he fought. It seemed, surprisingly, lacking in any Real skill.

Usagi looks around at the two who just showed up and then to Hiroshi "Hiroshi? Where have you been?" she asks, then she shakes her head, figuring Now, might not be the best of time.

There was silence for a bit, then Christine picks up "Yeah?" she says in a sleepy voice "Sorry...Code in please." she corrects herself.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:50 pm

Torin was..honestly surprised. According to Hiroshi, these Oni or whatever they were had been getting stronger but apparently that didn't translate to skill. Good for him then, but he wanted him alive so council could get some answers from the man. He seemed to be physically stronger then the norm, but that's where Focus came into play.

Best way to potentially do that? Piss him off so he did something stupid so he could find a opening and exploit it. Judging by the lack of skill, the man probably maybe didn't have the best discipline either.

"You know.."
Torin started, as if they weren't in the middle of a heated duel. "I gotta say, if this is really your best then my friends Harlan or Abraxus would eat you alive in a sword fight and Shadow would do it with his pinky. But if the off chance the evil knight thing works out, sure you could make a good mascot at a fast food joint."

Hiroshi just held Suki's hand while Camlo focused on the call. "It's me, Camlo and Torin. We have a civilian gravely injured and Torin is fighting a unknown hostile. He doesn't seem to be the strongest or most skilled but there may be more so please come asap and bring Joyce or who ever you can with you just in case. I promise we'll explain everyt
hing after."
She quickly gave a address of their location.

The young Farian looked briefly at the newcomer. "..Must be a friend of hers..I'll explain later."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:17 pm

The funny thing was, Torin's taunting seemed to be Actually working! The Knight beginning to get frustrated and that translated into mistakes in his fighting. His armor, though, was pretty tough, so it would be hard to do any real physical damage to him.

Though, seeing as how he wasn't making any headway with Torin, The Knight suddenly jumped into the air as his hand starts to glow "Watch out! Those fireballs explode!" Usagi yells to Torin, just at The Knight throws a fireball with his free hand!

The sound of crashing could be heard on the other end of the phone as Christine scrambled to get up "Caml-ouch!" she says painfully Yeah, yeah! I'll get everyone!" she says in a rush "Hey! We got an emergency!" she yells, then the sound of the alarm could be heard "We'll be there as soon as we can be!" she says, then hangs up.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:53 pm

"Tch.."

Torin figured the guy would pull some sort of trick but the problem was he couldn't fly nor did he have any range abilties what so ever so that made it a bit hard so it temporary put him on the defensive. This annoyed him, the guy wasn't that strong or skilled but the armor prevented most serious damage and he currently couldn't reach him.

So he at the moment had to focus on dodging and keeping out of the blast radius.

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:09 pm

Torin was, indeed, able to get out of the blast zone, which gave The Knight the opportunity he needed to shoot a bolt of lightning at him...or Would have, if Shadow hadn't crashed into him with a Savage kick to the side that sent The Knight flying and Shadow chasing after him, all in midair!

A portal of dark energy opens up and Abraxus, who had his sword drawn and ready, jumps out, followed by Harlan, who also has his Darkness Keyblade at the ready. Just as Christine appears, goldish/white ethereal energy sword at the ready, holding Joyce, who had her whip ready for action as well!

Christine's weapon disappears as she heads over to Hiroshi and Nixa "Camlo, what happened?" she asks as she places her hands on Nixa and they start to glow with the same energy as before.

As soon as Shadow was done with The Knight, darkness shoots past Torin so fast, it was just a blur! Mad then grabs The Knight by the face, slams him into the ground (sending an impact crater in it), then takes off running, all the while dragging The Knight's head on the ground! Mad then digs his claws into the ground, changing his direction in an instant and Throws (with impressive force) The Knight at Torin, so he could finish this battle!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:40 am

Torin was about to move again when he didn't have to, Shadow came seemingly from nowhere attacking his opponent as the others showed up. Pretty much everyone that showed up he already knew.

Except for one.

Someone moved incredibly fast and gave the poor knigt a brutal ass kicking before tossing him Torin's way who was still focused at the time. He hit the knight hard on the head with the blunt edge of the blade knocking him out.

"Finally." Torin mumbled as he made his blade vanish. "Anyone have anything to tie him with? Either way, we have a hell lot to talk about." There were many questions on his mind maybe the council could get some information from them. He also had some questions in regards to Nixa but she was out like a light and needed rest so it could wait.

Camlo decided with a short and sweet version of the events so far. "Very short end of it, me and Torin were stuck in some strange pocket realm for who knows how long with this young man here. When we came out finally, we heard sounds and fighting. The rest is history, a bit longer version will have to wait."

Hiroshi wished he could do more but all he could do now at the moment was wait. "Thank you." He said to Christine then to Usagi. "And you too. For keeping a eye on her while I was missing. It would have been worse if you weren't around."

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:47 am

Oh, it only got worse for that poor Knight. The force of Torin's blow sent The Knight spinning into a tree, where he slumped against, seemingly unconscious. Joyce jogs over to The Knight with some ropes, but Mad stops her before she could tie him up "What, what's wrong?" she asks.

Mad places a clawed hand on The Knight's helmet, then gently pushes him over. An empty suit of armor clatters to the ground, which starts to disintegrate "As I thought..." he growls. Joyce blinks in surprise "You mean it's an enchanted suit of armor?" she asks.

Harlan was looking it over "Possible but chances are good that someone was controlling it from a safe distance." he mumbles as his Keyblade disappears "It's times like these I wish I had equipment for this kind of thing." he grumbles.

Shadow comes walking over to Torin and smacks him on the arm "Hey! Welcome back." he says "Things have really gone downhill since you and Camlo have been gone." he mumbles.

Christine had finished healing Nixa and looks to Hiroshi "You had better get her home so she can rest." she advises, then turns to Camlo "Welcome back!" she says with a smile.

Usagi moves closer to Hiroshi Say, do you know who these people are?" she asks in a low tone. "I mean, I'm grateful for their help, but where did they come from?" she asks in a low tone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:53 pm

Torin felt like he was in the twilight zone..it was literally like the first time ever he could recall Shadow doing something like that so it caught him off guard but he recovered quickly. "I figured as much, remembering what happened when we left."

He noted the armor vanishing and sighed. "Of course. It's never that easy. Probaly teleported so no use in searching the area. They always can teleport for some reason."

Hiroshi gently picked the young Sayain up before turning to Usagi. "I know Camlo and Torin from when I was stuck who knows where, but the others I don't know the others personally. Been meaning to ask who you are too, I'm confused as hell right now. I have a million questions. I don't think its a good idea to have her home just yet while she's recovering in case they're still tracking her, because then her family could get hurt." Still he'd like to give people the benefit of the doubt, espeically when they had helped until proven otherwise. Usagi had bailed his friend out and that was enough for him. He really needed to talk to the apparent leader Abraxus about a few things when he got a chance to breathe and the chaos setted down.

"Thank you." Camlo said gratefully as she glanced around her sorroundings briefly but chances were if Christine didn't feel anything off she wouldn't.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:14 pm

Mad turns his blazing eyes to Torin "No..." he says, then goes back to looking at where the armor was "There was never anyone....physically in it." he growls.

Shadow nods slightly "That would explain why it felt off when I kicked it. No extra weight from an actual person being in it." he says.

Harlan claps Torin on the shoulder "It's good ta see ya again, mate." he says with a smile So, aside from it being empty, did you notice anything else strange with this, 'Knight' character?" he asks.

Usagi nods lightly "I'm not surprised you don't remember me. We only met once, when you two were lost in the mountains." she points out "But after you two left, I felt the need to go out into the world and see all those things I heard you talking about." she explains "It was less then a week after something happened to you, that I met Nixa. She was trying to find information about where you were and, well, long story short, we became friends and I decided to help her in her quest." she finishes.

Abraxus takes a few pictures of the scene and those involved in it. He would need it for his report. He was deciding if it would be right to include the information about these, kids, to the Hunter's Council or not. If it were the old one, then yeah, but now...
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:10 am

Torin thought back and shook his head. "Besides sucking completely at fighting? No, not really. I'm kinda upset they even gave me trouble just because they got into the air but whatever. If this is remote controlled then I wonder how far the distance is.."

He paused thinking about it. "..Or maybe a super realistic golem? Never heard of anyone making them advance enough to pass as a normal humanoid. Anyway, good to be back. The reason I say that is because when I fought them, it Did look like a person was inside but then that happened. They even talked."

"So, I take it you're new." Torin said, addressing Mad. He was definitely different from the others. He had the whole dark thing going for him, probably be a smash in kid parties.

Hiroshi listened for Usagi to finish before becoming sheepish. "Ah..you're Usagi right? Sorry I'm bad with faces sometimes." He turned to Abraxus who was nearby taking pictures. "Abraxus, right? Torin told me who you were when we were stranded from here but nothing critical. Do you know a place where she can lay low and we can talk? Don't think its safe to bring her back home just yet. They've never really attacked this relatively close to her home.."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:38 pm

Mad looks back over to Torin, his eyes burning under the shadow of his ballcap "I...am one of your...replacements." he growls, then goes back to thinking, or brooding or whatever it was he was doing.

Harlan walks close to Torin "You remember sometime ago, this city in America called Fury and how it was over run with gangs?" he ask sin a low tone "And how just Two guys put a stop to it? Ever hear of the legendary street fighters The Rad Bros?" he asks "He's the youngest. Mad Rad. A Powerhouse and Very skilled. Abraxus says we're lucky to have someone like him." he explains in a low tone "Still, his people skills Are lacking. But he's rarely wrong and has an insight into the...night creatures, like no one's ever had." he finishes.

Abraxus frowns when he hears what Hiroshi tells him "They've never come so close to your house before now?" he asks, then looks to his people "Camlo, could you take these two back to the safehouse? Christine, you go with them, just incase anything unforeseen in her condition happens." he says. A friendly face might help calm them down. He knew Camlo would pick up on that.

He looks to Harlan "Harlan, I need you back at the safehouse as well. Researching this situation. Everything you can find about golems, enchanted items and spirit possessions of inanimate objects." he states.

Then he looks to Mad and Shadow "I want you two combing over this whole area for anything you think is important. Even if it doesn't seem to be related." he says, but knowing that Mad and Shadow were already going to do just that...Atleast Mad was.

He looks to Usagi "I'll need some questions answered from you..." he looks to Torin as well "And you as well." he points out "The more information we have, the better we can combat this threat. Now let's move out!" he declares.

Just then, Christine, Harlan, Mad and Shadow jumped into action mode. The Mystic disappeared, presumably to get things ready for Nixa at the safehouse and Keyblader summoned his weapon and opens a dark portal, disappearing into it, knowing that Camlo would take care of Hiroshi and Nixa. While Mad and Shadow did what they do.

Abraxus looks to Usagi and Torin "Shall we?" he motions for them to follow him to a different location, so they wouldn't disturb Mad and Shadow.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:28 pm

Camlo didn't hear what Joyce was going to do, but she assumed it was more she had free reign to do whatever. She concentrated and opened a portal for Hiroshi and the young witch back to where they needed to go.

It wasn't long before they arrived, the Heartless scanned her surroundings briefly before punching in the code, thankful she still remembered after not using it for some time. She wondered if Christine was messing a bit with one of the extra rooms for Nixia or not.

Torin nodded, shoving his hands into his pockets before following. He could guess on some of the questions Abraxus would ask both of them, but others not so much.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:54 pm

Christine wasn't setting up one of the extra room, no sir, she had made up a bed in their new infirmary! She walks out "Bring her over in here. I got a bed set up." she says as she motions where to set Nixa.

Harlan wanders down to his 'dungeon'. He had a feeling about what that Knight was, but without proof, it would be impossible to prove anything other then a random Oni attack.

Abraxus takes the two to a simple all-night little dinner and sits down, ordering some coffees "Okay, I would like to know everything you two know about the two you know." he says to Torin and Usagi "Until I can get some one-on-one time with the two at the safehouse..." he looks to Usagi "You for the girl..." then to Torin "And you for the guy. Every detail counts." he says.

The reason Abraxus didn't give any orders to Joyce, was because she wasn't 'officially' a member of their team and still needed to report to the Hunter's Council or at the very least, her dad.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:24 pm

Hiroshi of course wasted no time before gently setting her down but he was still worried about her. "How long you think she'll be asleep?"

Camlo shook her head. "I don't know. However, its nothing some rest shouldn't fix so try not to worry too much."

The Farian said nothing, before going to sit down nearby in a chair. This was the first time he had ever seen her like this and it scared him. Sure he knew it was dangerous and all that but this really struck it home.

Torin thought about it. "Hm..not as much but I know some basic things. The young man is a Farian and pretty skilled for his age far as hand to hand goes, but other then that pretty mundane background from what I know. He and his friend have been fighting random Oni for a bit now and doing relatively well for not being professionals, but according to him they've been getting stronger. It looks they're getting to the point where they're becomg a bit too much for them."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:46 pm

Christine seen how much Nixa meant to Hiroshi and walks over to him "Hey now, don't worry about her. She's just asleep. I healed any damage she might have gotten right up." she looks at Nixa for a bit "Besides, it's very hard to hurt someone like her. You'll see. When she comes too, she'll be starved and full of energy." she says with a smile "Come on, I'll show you where the kitchen is for when she wakes up." she offers.

Usagi shrugs "Well, I've only knows her a little less then a month, but from what I know, she lives with her mother, father and little little brother. Her and her mother have this power and are very gifted in magic. We've been fighting these things called Oni for a bit and they seem to be getting stronger. Oh and she's the only one of her family who has a tail." she explains.

Abraxus was writing down everything "What about the father and brother, do they possess any kind of powers or abilities?" he asks. Going through the same Q&A process for this type of investigation.

Usagi thinks for a bit "No. That power only seems to be passed to the daughters of this family. But, uh, Nixa told me that, while her mom and dad are proud of her for taking on this role, her brother's been kinda jealous." she says.

Abraxus nods as he closes his note book "Okay then. Looks like I got what I need for now..." he says, handing Usagi a card "Here's my number if you need to reach me, incase anything else come up." he says as he stands "Torin, let's escort this young lady home and head back to the safehouse to check on our guests." he says.

Usagi writes her number down "Thank you, but I'm sure I'll be safe. Can you call me about Nixa's condition?" she asks, handing her number to Abraxus.

The demi-devil nods "Of course. We'll tell them you were asking about them." he assures "If I can't change your mind about an escort, I'll bid you a safe trip and a good night." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:28 pm

Hiroshi was reluctant to leave her alone in case she woke up but there was no use hovering around if there was something else he could be doing. "All right. And Uh..I don't think I caught your name. Mine's Hiroshi."

Camlo for her part decided she'd hold off some of the questions she had for later, mainly about the status of the council among other things.

"Take care and stay safe." Torin said Usagi and after she left Torin turned towards Abraxus. "Actually, come to think of it there's one more thing. According to Hiroshi, her actual name is Fumitsuki Izumi. Apparently, back in the day when demons and other stuff ran rampant. It was like Usagi said, a power passed down from the mother to the daughter. I was wondering if that family name meant anything to you, as if you heard of it."

"Don't think its Belmont famous, but if true should be something.
" Torin crossed his arms. "As for the investigation, I think we should talk to Nixia's mom when we get the chance. If tradition holds, she's been at it Much longer and is probably far stronger, assuming this power doesn't go away when transferred. My guess is, they're trying to take the girl down before she really grows in her power."

"So Nixia would be their main target, whoever they are while Hiroshi and Usagi are more colleteral damage, I guess." Torin summarized. "I kinda think if the power stayed, then it would be the mother not the daughter as the priority target. Not that I would count the other two out, they have a lot of potetial. If trained right."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:44 pm

Christine's smile never faltered as she lead Hiroshi away "My name's Christine. It's good to meet you, Hiroshi." she says "Well, here we are. It's nothing fancy, just an old firehouse kitchen. I'm going to check on your young friend and be right back." she says as she wanders out.

She walks back to Camlo "I have a feeling that this girl's a Saiyan." she says, then she remembers that almost no one knows what a Saiyan is. However, Camlo's traveled a lot, so there's a good chance that she knew.

Abraxus was frowning, apparently something about that conversation he didn't like "I think you're right. Fumitsuki is the target. But for a different reason." he mumbles, then shakes his head slightly "Also, no. I can't say that I've ever heard of any element witches by the name of Nixa or Izumi. They might not be from Japan originally." he mumbles "Though, I think we need to talk to the family. Tonight. They need to know that their daughter's safe." he says, nothing to Torin "Lead the way. I assume that Hiroshi told you where the Izumi's live." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:55 pm

Camlo was thinking of something when Christine came to him. "A Sayain? A magical girl Sayain, now I've heard of just about everything. It would explain her tail if she is." Of course, she didn't know about Hildie and Allen.

"What reason would that be? But yeah, I know the way. Follow me."

Torin had other things he wanted to talk about, such as the council but he would wait until they got in a safer place for all that. It didn't take them too long to reach the place..hopefully he was right. He knocked on the door and waited.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:44 pm

Christine nods as she wanders over to Suki and checks her vitals. She seemed fine, just asleep. Christine didn't seem too happy about this news that Suki could possibly be a Saiyan, but she didn't let that get in the way of her work.

Suki lets out a groan as she starts to stir. Christine looks over to Camlo "Could you go and get Hiroshi, please?" she asks in a low tone, not wanting to startle the young Saiyan.

The name place outside the door told them it was the right palace. There was a pause for a bit, then the door opens and a middle aged man answers "Yes? Something I can do for you gentlemen?" he asks.

Abraxus pulls out a wallet and flips it open, revealing a badge "Mister Izumi? I'm agent Abraham and this is agent Strider." he says, then puts his badge away "We're from the Paranormal Enforcement and Countermeasures Agency." he says, which gets a frown from the man "Hunters." he mumbles.

Abraxus nods "That's correct. We have some questions that we would like to ask and we'll be on our way." he says. The man, still frowning nods "Let me get my wife. She'll be the one you want to talk with." he says, closing the door.

After another minuet or so, the door opens again and a woman (clearly the mother) regards the two "Gentlemen, please come in." she says with a smile. Abraxus nods his thanks and wanders in. 'If you'll kindly remove your shoes and follow me, we can continue this in the den." she says.

Abraxus complies with her request and follows her to the den, taking note of Everything. Konata offers them a seat "May I get you some tea?" she asks.

Abraxus holds a hand with a smile "No thank you, miss Izumi. We're actually here about your daughter. We got a call about a young woman, possibly in her teens, battling some kind of strange monster. So we decided to investigate." he starts "Now she's fine and isn't in any trouble. The information we got says in each instance, she was defending herself because these 'Oni'..." he reads from his note pad "Had attacked her, instead of the other way around." he finishes.

Konata nods "Well, yes. The Oni are creatures from long ago that are trying to collect energy to revive their fallen master." she starts, looking worried "But in each generation, the Element Witch Nixa has stopped them." she explains.

Abraxus nods "If I may ask, what's the nature of your magic? I only ask because if we encounter one of these Oni and your daughter's engaging it, we don't want to endanger her. Some of out agents can, block, certain magical energies." he points out.

Konata frowns "Well, the legend goes, that a magical warrior from a far off land came to our world to help mankind, but her magic couldn't be taught to humans. So she made a new kind of magic based off the powerful elements." she says "And with this new power, she had begun fighting off the forces of the Oni, but they were just never ending. So she passed her gifts from herself to her daughter and so on until now." she finishes.

Abraxus nods *Harlan would Love this crap.* he thinks "So, when the power passes from mother to daughter, the mother loses the power? And what about the males in the family?" he asks.

Konata nods slightly "Well, we Still have some power in us, it's the mystical objects that give us our power and ability to transform into the Elemental Witch Nixa. They're different for each generation but for the most part, my power is Fumitsuki's." she states "As for the males, they usually don't have the magical aptitude or abilities to wield the power." she mumbles the last part, her eyes looking towards the stairs for an instant.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:01 pm

Camlo said nothing as she left the room, moments later a worried Hiroshi came close to waking girl. "Suki?"

That was A Lot of information to take in, but Torin followed to the best of his ability. "So question, do you know who this master of theirs was? And this is gonna sound odd since I've been at it for a moment but I really don't even know exactly a Oni is. I mean heard but.."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:29 pm

Suki's snaps her eyes open with a startled gasp "Hiroshi?" she asks, almost disbelieving as she reaches a slightly trembling hand to his face. Her fingers dance ever so lightly against his skin, when suddenly she launches herself off the bed and gets Hiroshi in a fierce hug "Oh, Roshi! I thought I would never see you again!" she cries as she squeezes with that Saiyan strength of hers! Luckily he wasn't human or he might not have survived her affections.

Konata thinks for a bit "Well, we've never really investigated the matter all that much. We figured as long as we kept stopping the Oni, it didn't matter." she says off handedly "But, I see that wasn't the best idea." she says sheepishly. A young boy comes slowly walking down the stairs, he looked like all nine levels of Hell. The mother sees him and excuses herself to go attend to him.

Abraxus gets a call "Yeah....That's good news....No. We're about finished here.....okay, we'll see you in a bit." he says, hanging up. Konata looks over to them "Are you gentlemen leaving already?" she asks.

Abraxus nods "I'm afraid so. Once we heard about your daughter, we put some agents out to confirm her status and they reported back that she's perfectly fine." he says with a reassuring smile. The brother squints his eyes ever so slightly "Not to worry. With the Hunters on the case, you can be sure that we'll find whoever's behind this and they'll get what's coming to them." he says, as-a-matter-of-fact.

The young brother starts coughing and Konata ushers him back upstairs, while the father sees Abraxus and Torin out "Thank you for your time..." he hands the father his card "If you have any questions, please feel free to call." he says.

The father thanks Torin and Abraxus for their help and closes the door. Leaving Abraxus and Torin alone with their thoughts "Ah nuts." Abraxus mumbles, then looks to Torin "Did you see what I saw?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:53 pm

Hiroshi returned the hug, happy if a bit embarrassed because he wasn't used being as publicy affectionate with others around. "They can't get rid of me that easily. How are you feeling? Tired? Sick? You scared me a lot but she-" Indicating to Christine. "Healed you when you were down."

Torin, hands in pockets shrugged. "That depends. If you mean the kid, he was acting more shifty then a used car saleman in my book but I could have just been over thinking it."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:12 pm

Christine was also getting embarrassed and decided it was about time to give the two some privet time "I'm going to get things ready in the kitchen." she mumbles and waves to Suki as she leave the infirmary.

Suki shakes her head "No. I feel completely fine." she pulls him into another hug "Seeing you again makes me feel so happy! Like I can fly!" just then, her stomach growls it's protest! Suki pulls away, cheeks blushing a rosy red "W-well...I might be a little hungry." she says sheepishly.

Abraxus nods "Well, it Could be just a coincidence. But when they start to pile up, we call that evidence." he says as he starts walking "Let's look at what we know...Oni Never attacked so close to the Izumi residence. Little brother who is jealous of his sister's power, a power that the males of the family have no claim to." he lists them off "When younger brother hears that his sister, who he knows to be special, is alright, he seems irritated by this news. Also, I've seen his type of condition before. He's not Physically tired like he would be with a cold or the flu, otherwise he wouldn't have been able to navigate the stairs as he did, judging from how he looked." he states.

Then he shakes his head "Maybe I'm just paranoid. Or maybe I don't want to see anything bad happen to these kids..." he gives Torin a sideways glance "Or maybe, I'm right and that kid's in deep with someone or something that could take him from his family." he says in a low tone.

He regards Torin for a bit "Do you have any brothers or sisters?" he asks out of the blue.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum