Lazy Days

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Lazy Days

Post by namey on Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:28 pm

Marcen nods "I have, of course, heard of your people, but never had met any until now." he says, then folds his arms "Alittle about myself, huh?" he says to himself.

"Well, uhhh, I am also an energy manipulator." he says "I use a specialized energy called Chakra to preform a variety of special moves my people call 'Jutsu'." he explains.

"My specialty is infiltration, assassination and information gathering." he says, then holds up a hand "But I am no means a slouch in kombat." he assures Emanulle "If I can avoid a fight by some other means, then I'll try that first. Fighting should be a last option to me." he says.
namey
Admin

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:09 am

"I've never heard of Chakra before.
" Emanulle admitted, then again there was a lot about this planet he didn't know about. "It sounds to me like you've been professionally trained then, so what brings you here? Meaning what made you decide to give this a try?"

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:21 pm

Marcen nods "Not surprising." he says nodding "Lets see, Chakra is a combination of Physical and Spiritual energy that are used to preform many different actions called Jutsu, that range from physical to mental and many others in between." he explains.

"As for my training, yes. You could say that I was professionally trained." he says "I'm actually trained as a ninja, which is where my specialties come from." he confirms.

He thinks for a second "As for the why. Well, I have been ninja for many years and I've been on many tough missions and I thought it was time for a change. So I spoke to my village leader and retired." he explains "But after moving out here, I had seen that there's much injustice around here and alone I just can't do much. So..." he says as he holds up the paper.

"Oh, one more thing...." he says as he takes afew steps back as energy crackles around him as it suddenly flashes around him "I also happen to be a Zoanthrope as well." he says.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:53 pm

Emanulle was impressed, at least one person had come out of the whole thing even if it was just one. "I see. What exactly did you do to Butcher earlier? It looked like some sort of mental suggestion."

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:36 pm

Marcen nods "Something like that. It was a special technique call 'Genjutsu'." he says "It's where I use my Chakra to pretty much hypnotize into seeing, hearing, feeling even smelling what I want him to see." he explains "I let him believe you had let him take out his aggressions out on something harmless, like a punching bag. he says "He felt better and that was it. His beast form was a deer, by the way." he adds.

A Young Woman comes walking up, looking at an address in a small note book, then looks at Emanulle and Marcen "Ummm...Excuse me, but is this the place with heroes?" she asks, clearly nervous.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:34 pm

"A deer? ..Interesting."
After the name and how he acted, Emanulle had been expecting something like a lion, dragon or something fierce. But instead it was a small, normally harmless herbivore, it was kind of ironic.

When the young lady came, Emanulle turned his attention towards them. They wore a lot of black, a bow and had blond/pink hair. Nothing else struck out and they looked a bit frail but looks could be deceiving. They were cute, but that was more of after thought, he wasn't thinking too much on it.

"It is." Emanulle offered a faint smile, he was hoping to get them to relax. "My name is Emanulle Santos, and this is Marcen, though I don't know his last name. Right now I'm just getting to know all the potential recruits and a bit of what they can do first before my friend shows up. May I have your name?"

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:52 pm

The girl fidgits, nervously, with her dress abit "Uhhh...Well, my name's Alice and I need help with a, ummm, a problem." she says, Emanulle's smile not making her any less nervous.

Marcen walks over "What exactly is this problem you need help with, if I may ask?" he asks, taking out his own note pad and pen.

Alice still seems nervous for some reason "Ummm, well, you see there's this girl who's trying to do harm to me and she's really strong and, well, and I don't think I'm strong enough to stop her." she explains in a low tone, uncomfortable about talking about this in the open.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:15 pm

Emanulle paused a bit, thinking. "Let's talk about this inside." He went to the shop to unlock and let the others inside first. "So I take it here you're really looking for protection then anything else. Could you tell us more about them, including their powers?"

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:22 pm

Alice and Marcen follow Emanulle in. Alice shakes her head "No. Not protection, but a way to stop her." she says "you see, she's very strong physically and whatever she touches seems to come to life. she explains.

Marcen was writing all this down "Now when you say 'comes to life', do you mean seems to come to life or Actually comes to life?" he asks.

Alice fidgits again "W-well, from what I've been able to see, yeah. They Actually come to life." she mumbles "And I need help stopping her." she repeats.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:01 pm

Emanulle was still thinking about things. "Do you have a picture of what they look like? And why is she trying to harm you? That said, if anyone can stop her it would definitely be my friend Jack, whenever he finally gets here. I'm pretty strong myself and Marcen is as well." At least, that's what his gut instinct told him. Zoanthropes were strong, and he was specially trained in another energy.

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:52 am

Alice shakes her head "No, sorry." she says "The day she attacked, was the first time In knew she was there." she explains "She said that she needed to destroy me, to prove that she's the real one." she mumbles.

Marcen was taking all this down "Since you said that she's needs to take you out to prove that she's the real, that tells me this is not only personal, but that you have some kind of connection to this person." he looks at Alice "Care to tell us what that might be?" he asks.

Alice seemed reluctant to tell Manny and Marcen her connection between her mysterious attacker. Marcen noticed this and he was sure Manny did as well "Alice, we need your help if we're going to take care of this assailant." he points out "In this line of work, the lack of information can be dangerous." he says.

Alice frowns "Um...Well...This person is...apart of me....the other half, I think." she mumbles, looking down.

Now it was Marcen's turn to frown "It's not uncommon to hear statements like, but when you said she's your other half, that also tells me that she got her power pool from you, is that fair to say?" he asks.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:05 am

Emanulle was thinking more or less around the same lines. "Do you have the same power, to bring things to life?"

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:01 pm

Alice looked nervous again "Umm...Well, somewhat..." she mumbles, not making eye contact with them "I can, well, I guess, I can bring Pictures to life, but not things I touch..." she mumbles again.

Marcen frowns "That's, kind of vague." he says "Would you care to demonstrate this?" he asks.

Alice nods, somberly. She looks around and sees a 'style' book that Christine keeps for the customers, and puts her finger on the bird that was on the cover and it fades into existence within a second.

It chips, hops around a bit, then takes off flying around the shop and disappears when Alice takes her finger off the picture "That's pretty much what I can do...power wise..." she mumbles the end part.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:18 pm

Emanulle was more then a bit surprised, and taken back. What he just saw broke so many laws of physics it wasn't even funny. Where did the energy come from that gave it life and without a seemingly negative effect on the user in question? Bringing something to life like that was making the scholar in him want to ask a million questions.

"This is the first time I've ever heard of anything like this.." Emanulle kind of wondered how useful he'd be against something like that, but at least there was the trump card with Jack. A knock suddenly was heard and a young woman entered.

"Excuse me, but is this place for super hero's?" They asked politely.

Emanulle paused, then nodded. "It is. You'll have to prove that you have powers but other then that, come inside."

Ramona did so, looking around. "My name is Ramona Menes, Pleasure to meet you."

"One moment." Emanulle quickly caught up with Alice. "Why did you change your mind?"

Ramona watched them go, turning to Marcen. "If I may ask, do you use Chakra energy?"

Last edited by Sion Reaver on Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:49 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:38 pm

Marcen looks this new person over and just nods. They weren't very impressive. More school teacherish then anything else. He looks back over to Alice, who was figiting again. Well, she looked more Lolita goth then anything else but what she just did was almost like certain jutsus Marcen had seen, only much more complete.

Indeed, Alice was figiting some more "Umm...You know, I'll, uhh, I'll just...find someone else. she mumbles as she heads to the door  "You seem very busy." she says "Sorry to have bothered you." she then walks out the door.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Lazy Days

Post by namey on Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:01 pm

Alice stops "W-well. I've come at a bad time, so...I'll come back when things aren't so hectic." she says "When you have your team together..." she mumbles as she starts off "Excuse me.".

Marcen shakes his head "No. I use beast energy." he says "All Chakra is, is one's spiritual energy mixing with one's physical energy." he explains "And it appears you use a unique form of energy as well." he points out.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:58 am

Emanulle didn't want her to leave so soon if there was some crazy after her, but it was her choice. "..All right. I'll see you soon." He left and went back to the others.

Ramona nodded slowly. "I see. I use, Solar Energy for lack of a better word." She held up a hand which formed a small glowing gold orb before making it vanish. "It's not as verstalie as Chakra energy, but it makes do."

Emanulle came back inside, no Alice in sight. "Seems it just us for now. So, Ramona, was it? Why don't you tell me a bit about yourself?"

The Demi Goddess nodded. "Fair enough. I have superhuman physical abilities, I can fly, manipulate energy and sense energy. Lastly I can teleport, if I know where it is. I'm also adept at hand to hand, so I do have skill to back it up. I promise you I'll be able to pull my own weight."

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:02 pm

Marcen had taken down everything this Ramona had said, as far as powers had gone. Since he was still in beast form, his sharp senses heard a scream that sounded a lot like Alice! Who, it seems, didn't get too far from the jewelry shop.

He snaps his book closed and rushes outside with the speed of a ninja! He stops as he sees, down the street, a tentacle monster of somekind, and it had Alice! There was a Strange Girl on the building by the monster, who seemed to be controlling it.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:37 pm

Emanulle and Ramona rushed outside about the same time Marcen did. If he was rushing out then there had to be something going on. As it turned out, that was the case. Alice was being attacked some strange creature was attacking Alice.

Without a word, Ramona clapped her hands together once as her appearance changed a bit, along with gauntlets and the like appearing on her. She didn't say a word as she rushed forward, hands extending to 'aura claws' to remove them from Alice and get her free.

Emanulle saw this and made a quick decision to do something and not just stand there. The woman seemed to be controlling the creature, so if she was distracted maybe it would also throw the creature off. He transformed, needing the flight advantage for leverage on his target. He aimed a energy ball at them, but at a angle so even if it didn't hit, it wouldn't hit anyone or anything else. The idea was more to get them off Alice's case and distracted.

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:34 pm

While the others were busy changing, Marcen vanished, using the ninja body flicker, and appears over the tentacle monster. All the while, he had pulled something out of the pouch on his leg, that unfolded into a big ninja star, which he throws at the tentacle that was holding Alice.

At the same time, he makes a quick hand sign "Fire Style: FIREBALL-JUTSU!!" he says as he bellows out a Massive ball of fire that engulfs the shuriken, adding to it's attack and damage!

When Emanulle throws his energy ball at the young woman, she doesn't even seem to notice the attack. And with good reason, as something shoots Manny's energy out of the air before it could reach it's target!

Some kind of strange Mechanical Squid appears. It was hiding between the buildings, about a dozen more pop up from behind buildings and were swarming around the girl, as if to protect her.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:38 pm

Emanulle was annoyed, but he should have figured it wouldn't be that easy. He couldn't just toss more energy without doing a lot more damage and possibly hurting innocent people. That was the pain about urban combat, was having a metaphorical leash on. He decided to pull back for the time being for a better opening--or if she made one.

Noticing Alice still trapped, Emanulle moved forward as Marcen appeared above and cut Alice loose. He caught her from the tentacle monster's grip after being freed from the ninja before gently setting her down a safe distance away.

In the mean time, all he saw was a blur of gold, leaving a slight streak from the aura around Ramona. She went to attack the center of the monster, her blows would have sent visible tremors and after shocks. She was also keeping mindful of the ninja to stay out of their line of sight for targeting so they could hit whatever.

"Are you all right?" Emanulle asked Alice quickly but gently, if she wasn't in the right frame to fight, it would probably be better just to get her away. She seemed to be the main target as is.

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:53 pm

Alice seemed a bit dazed. Then again she almost got ripped in half or violated by a tentacle monster, she wasn't sure How she should feel. She nods "I-I'm fine." right now, though, she wasn't in the best of shape to fight, for the main fact that she didn't have her cards with her.

Lexica frowns and sends some of her metal monsters after Emanulle, however... "Multi-Shadow Clone-Jutsu!" Marcen yells as twenty copies of himself appear in a [I]'POOF!'[I/] of smoke and intercept the sentinels.

As for Ramona, the tentacle monster was stronger then it looked, but it was clearly no match for Ramona's attacks and eventually dies from the sheer force and damage of the hits.

Lexica looked slightly upset "No. She has stronger allies then I thought. But now that I know this. I can devise a way to stop them." she says to no one "I'm going to be heading back to base." she says as a swirl of darkness and was gone, along with her minions, even the dead/destroyed ones.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:49 pm

Ramona frowned when the woman vanished, she didn't doubt they'd probably be back if that young woman was their target. She clapped her hands together again as she went back to normal.

The young Arkon noticed Alice was a bit out of it, but he couldn't blame her. Alice didn't seem like a warrior or fighter of any kind. If you weren't prepared for real battle, it was very easy to freeze up from fear, or other trauma. Of course, even trained soldiers during their first time of combat often had the 'fight or flight' thing until they learned to control it more.

Emanulle looked around briefly. "I'm assuming that was Lexcia. Why don't we go back inside for now?" It really wasn't safe for Alice to be alone right now. He was going have to talk to Jack about setting up a actual, real secret base of some kind. Whenever he came back from his trip anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:45 pm

Marcen shakes his head "That's not a good idea." he says "The enemy now knows of this location. A location that's in a populated area." he points out "If the enemy should attack again, not only would we be caught off guard, but let's assume that she wouldn't share our values about harming innocents." he states.

Alice nods "He's, right." she says "I'm Lexcia's target. The farther away I am, the safer everyone will be." she points out.

Marcen wasn't sure that was strictly the case "Again, I don't think that's a good idea. She knows us now and chances are good she considers us a threat." he says "A threat she'll Have to deal with, in order to get to you." he points out "Now, my question to you is, what are her upper abilities of that power you both share?" he asks.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:48 am

Emanulle knew he had a point, it would be too risky otherwise. He was thinking as Marcen asked the last question to Alice. It also occurred to him Christine could be caught in the mess, which worried him even though she could take care of herself. Sure, they ran into bit of a bump but you didn't stop caring about people long term just because you had one fight. Either way, they were going to have a talk of some sort when they met again.

"If that's the case, we'll have to find some other place to relocate." Ramona wasn't sure where, they had pretty much All just met but it seemed regardless of intentions they would be staying together longer either way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top