Lazy Days

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Lazy Days

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:50 am

"That sounds like a good idea." Emanulle knew who was worthy was a subjective one but he was pretty sure he and Jack wouldn't be too far off the mark with each other. He hoped.

"Possibly. How would you go about making one?"

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:16 am

Jack waves off the question "I'll just pop back to my world and grab an 'Instant Super Hero Training Camp' from our base." he says "I'll set it up somewhere in the mountains, that way we won't bother anyone with our training." he says as he finds a news paper for his ad "We'll also need some ads on the net." he says to Emanulle.
namey
Admin

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:38 pm

To that, Emanulle shrugged slightly. "If you want I could help with the net portion. We'll probably have a lot of people coming in thinking its a joke though. More then likely very few people will actually be what we're looking for."

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:56 pm

Jack nods "Yeah. I've thought about that. I'll take care of it." he says "It'll say on the ad Meta Humans Only." he states "As brave as humans are at times, I don't want to see them get hurt doing something We should have been doing." he points out "Besides, with only Meta Humans stated, there's a better chance that those who Want to do something, but are unable to find away to, will see it and come to see us." he says.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:18 pm

Emanulle thought that made sense. "I understand. Only thing to do is get it out there."

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:23 pm

Jack nods "Yup. I'll be back in a bit." he says as he wanders in. It was about fifteen minuets later when Jack comes wandering out "Well, it's done. It'll be out tomorrow." he says, heading out "I should start getting that training ground ready." he mumbles, looking at his watch.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:51 pm

"So are you leaving right now?" If Jack was leaving to his home dimension, he'd find something else to do in his free time while he got back.

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:15 pm

Jack nods "Yeah, I was thinking about it." he says as he clicks his watch "But first I need to discharge some powers." he mumbles.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:28 pm

Emanulle nodded a bit. "I'll be waiting for you back at my apartment most likely by the time you come back."

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:50 pm

Jack nods "Alright. I'll see you then." he says "Oh, and if I'm not back by the time the first recruit shows up, which I plan on being back by then, I trust your judgment in that matter." he says, then starts off.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:53 pm

"Later." Emanulle waved to him then decided to head back to his aunts house, temporary. Just in case she needed a few things to be helped with. He was curious of the kind of people that would show up, when time came. If Jack didn't show up with the base stuff, he could at least help with seeing if they were okay or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:34 am

With that, Jack fires off a burst of hot plasma, taps his watch and was gone in a flash of light. The rest of day went by with no problems.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:52 am

By the time the day wound down, Emanulle headed back to get Michru though they ended up staying the night over his aunts because it was her husbands birthday. Other then that, things went by pretty lazily and uneventful, until the next day most likely that is.

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:52 am

When the next day comes around and there was someone waiting at the front of the Osa-P Jewelry store. He looked big and tough. Wearing a black leather biker's jacket with spikes on it and black jeans with a shaved head with tattoos and piercing all over his face.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:26 am

Most people would have instantly assumed the man was a thug or something along those lines but Emanulle normally didn't go by first appearances. He wasn't sure if the man was here for the super hero thing or not but best to check.

He went over. "Can I help you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:27 am

The man looks down to Emanulle and holds up a paper "Yeah. I'm here about your ad for super heroes." he says in a gruff, smoke stained voice.

Another person comes walking up. This was one dressed in a colorful outfit, complete with cape. He was also holding the paper "Greethingsh, my fellow shuper heroesh." the nerd says with a lisp to his words.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:30 pm

Emanulle kept his smile even if internally he was thinking in the most polite way..they didn't seem to be what he was looking for at all. But it was to be expected. They just started so it might take some time, if at all some actual quality recruits came out.

"I..see." He said carefully. "My name is Emanulle Santos, maybe you could tell me a bit about yourselves. I'm not the main one in charge, my friend will be coming out to evaluate you but this is a start." It was also excuse to hold off anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:47 am

The thug glares down at the nerd, then looks back to Manny "My name's Butcher. But you can call me Butch." he says "I'm big, I'm tough and I'll fight anything you put infront of me." he says, cracking his knuckles "And I also happen to be a Zoanthrope." he says, almost as if boasting.

The nerd nods " Okay, my namesh Marvin, but after getting shtruck by shuper, ultra, atomic, gamma lightning, I became Uber Geek!" he says, striking a pose "And from that point on, I've been ushing my shuper powersh for the good of all mankind!" now it was his turn to boast.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:33 pm

Emanulle gave a mental sigh, he'd give one last shot before turning them away. "So why do you two want to be super hero's and what do you think one is? And Marvin..what exactly can you do? I didn't think Gamma rays even existed..."

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:45 am

Uber Geek nods "Oh yesh, gamma raysh are indeed real." he says in an all knowing tone "And I got pumped with enough gamma 13 raysh to make the Hulk look weak in compashion." he boasts "But ash for what I can do, letsh jusht shay, I chooshe not to reveal that, becaushe I don't want to intimidate our fellow shuper hero over there." he says with a smerk.

Butch glares at Uber Geek, then chuckles, looking at Manny "This talking fish bone doesn't have any powers." he says in a grunt voice "He's just all talk, trying to play at being a somebody." he grumbles as he looms over Uber Geek who, strangely, doesn't seem intimidated by Butch.

Another person comes walking up, this one was a young man in his mid twenties and  he was dressed in a strange, slightly chakra ninjaish way. He comes walking up "Excuse me, are you the ones looking for, uhhh, Super Heroes?" he asks.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:04 pm

Manny sighed slightly. "..I'm sorry, but you're going to have sooner or later. This is to prevent people who don't have actual powers coming on. It would be different if you had special skills to lend to the table on the background at least in light of not having powers."

He really wished Jack got back soon. He turned to Butch. "You never told me why you want to be a super hero. It's one thing to have gifts, its another to having the right mentality for this sort of thing." When the ninja came, he nodded to him. "That's right. My name is Emanulle."

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:29 pm

Ubber Geek nods "I can undershtand that you might think I have no powersh, but resht asshured, I have powersh," he says.

Butcher folds his arms "I want to be a super hero because I want to fight strong opponents." he says "The stronger the better." he grumbles.

The ninja nods "I'm Marcen." he says "Before we go any farther with this, I need to know that this is legit and not some Live Action Role Play crap." he states.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:57 pm

Emanulle nodded. "Fair question." He held out a hand, and red orb of demonic energy formed, getting a bit bigger before he compressed it down making it vanish before Marcen and the others. It was brief but got to the point. "In short, yes."

"Uber Geek, you're going have to prove you have powers sooner or later. My friend, once they finally get here has a training course under way. Otherwise you'll be in a world of hurt." Emanulle turned to the Zoanthrope. "..I'm sorry but I'm not sure you have the right attitude for it. It's a fighter attitude but not really a super hero one if your goal is mainly to fight others. Besides, there's better outlets for that if that's your main goal."

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:02 pm

Ubber Geek suddenly seemed Very nervous for some reason "You know, now that I have thought it over a bit more, I don't think I'll have time to join a shuper hero team after all." he says as he starts backing away, then he turns and hauls ass away!

Butcher Would have laughed at that, but he was the type who didn't take rejection very well. He glares down at Emanulle "So, you think I'm not good enough to be a super hero, huh?" he growls as his beast energy crackles around him.

Marcen places a hand on Butcher's shoulder "Let's try to calm down." he says "There's no reason to get worked up over nothing." he says in a cool tone.

Butcher seemed to stop, like someone hit the pause button on him, then after a minuet, he nods, turns and walks off without a word.

Marcen nods to himself "Situation averted." he says, turning to Emanulle "Alright, what are the prerequisites for joining your team?" he asks "In my old job, I was kind of a team player there as well, so I can mesh with others." he explains.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:48 pm

Emanulle didn't want to fight, but if he had to fight Butcher then he would. Though, as it turned out, he really didn't need to do anything at all, as Marcen got in the way. He wasn't sure what exactly it was he did, but it sounded like a suggestion ability.

"I think the basic prerequisite, besides if you're a meta human or not is the right attitude. Anything else, I'm going to leave to Jack when he finally gets here." Emanulle says. "So in the mean time, why don't you tell me a bit of what you can do or specialize in? And why do you want to sign up? To make it fair I'll explain a bit of myself. I'm what you call a Arkon, we're energy manipulators, and have enhanced physical stats. That and we can transform to temporary make us stronger."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top