Same As It Ever Was

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Same As It Ever Was - Page 4 Empty Re: Same As It Ever Was

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:59 pm

"Hey its ok. Nothing to be embarrassed about okay?" He wanted Cedrick to be comfortable but he didn't think it be solved within a day but he could at least nudge them in the right direction.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:30 pm

That worked for a bit and only half way, as she lowers her hands, placing them in Calvine's chest, but she still was avoiding eye contact as the two of them continued.

In this position, Cedrick could feel Everything, as she had gravity helping her, which was letting Calvine hit further in her, which, in turn, made her feel better and that caused her to moan even more with pleasure.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:46 pm

It seemed like it work, only somewhat but that didn't too much matter at the given moment. What did was the fact she was enjoying herself and he in turn as well. Cedrick was very cute when she was shy like this but he was hoping they would get more comfortable later on.

This wasn't like he was in a marathon, so if she was sated after this round he'd stop and the both of them could sleep this day off.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:53 pm

However, since Cedrick has greater than Human endurance, she was able to keep going for a good while. So she was alright with having multiple Earth shattering orgasms for hours on end. The question was, could Calvine last that long or would he burn out at any given moment?
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:25 am

The issue was, Calvine was just a normal human in good shape. There were cases of humans going all night and such but he wasn't one of those. That was to say he did give his best effort but not being Ness he got long tired before she did. He wasn't really too happy with that but nothing he could do about biology.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:38 am

The problem was, since Calvine hadn't said anything, Cedrick assumed that he was still good to go and was still bouncing up and down, enjoying everything he had to offer her and she was hoping he was enjoying what she was offering him, because unlike her partner, she still had plenty left in the tank.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:33 pm

He did like the view and such, but as the saying went the mind was willing but the body was weak. At times like these he wished he was a mutant or a zoanthrope almost. He sighed. "You're going have to stop after this, I can't keep going the whole night I'm more or less spent."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:42 pm

Cedrick does as requested and stops "I am... sorry, about that." she says as she grabs a couple of handkerchiefs and hands one to Calvine "I... often forget that..  not everyone can... last through the night..." she mumbles as she moves to rhe bathroom "E-excuse me..." she says as she rushes in and closes the door.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:04 am

Calvine sighed as he sat up, he wasn't sure how some humans did it far as going that long anyway but it was a thing. He let Cedrick her moment to calm down, he knew she was shy about that sort of thing.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:47 am

After about five minuets, Cedrick comes back out, she has one of her wet towels wrapped around herself "The bathroom is all yours, should you need to freshen up." she says, sounding like her old self again, as she walks over to her closet to get another night time outfit for herself "Since you are, no doubt, still a bit inebriated, you may stay here for the night." she offers.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:45 pm

Calvine nodded. "I'll stay for the night. For tomorrow did you want to hang out with me and Sydney?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:48 pm

Cedrick shakes her head "As fun as that sounds, I must decline, as I have much work that needs to be taken care of." she says. She doesn't get dresses while Calvine was still in the room, which was odd considering what the two of them had Just done.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:46 pm

Calvine figured she might answer like that. "You sure you don't have any other extra towel? If not I'll deal like last time."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:50 pm

Cedrick shakes her head "No. I do not usually have guests, so I only keep the two." she oulls her towel off, covering her breasts, as she tosses it to Calvine "It is still a bit damp, but it should work." she says as she picks up her night shirt and uses that to cover her bare body.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:17 pm

Calvine thankfully took it before going in the shower to get cleaned up and then get some rest for tomorrow. They wouldn't really be seeing each other much if at all the next day.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:39 pm

Cedrick lays on down to get some sleepn but she doesn't dream, which she was thankful for, because she had a feeling she would dream of Ness and all the adventures they had.

When morning rolls around, Cedrick was up bright and early. She takes a quick shower, gets herself some coffee, writes a note to Calvine to be sure to lock up and she heads on out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:06 pm

As it was, Calvine got up not too long after Cedrick did and while he could of eaten something there he decided to. Once he was in the semi awake phase, he left after locking up naturally.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:48 am

As Calvine was heading towards work, a Familiar young woman comes bouncing next to him "Good morning, Mister Mort!" Hannah says, sounding bubbly this morning "I trust your morning is treating you well?" she asks, a smile in her face.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:18 am

Calvine smiled a bit. "Good morning Hannah. I've had a decent morning, yourself? Are you off work today?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:53 am

Hannah nods, but stops in her tracks and sniffs the air, then giggles to her "Oh my. Now I'm all embarrassed." she says, her face blushing a light pink "I didn't know you thought of me in that way, Mister Mort." she says. She was clearly capable of detecting pheromones and was misinterpreting what she detected.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:13 pm

Calvine was confused for a moment. "Uh..sorry could blame it on just waking up but not sure what you mean. Do you mean finding you attractive?" That much was true, but he didn't think too much further on it. Plus he was unsure how, uh through so to speak the transformation actually was. Blushing wasn't something he thought they could do until now.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:34 pm

Hannah blinks in surprise "Wait, are you saying that I'm misreading things" she asks as her face goes from a blush, to turning red with embarrassment "Oh, how basic of me!" she says as she covers her face "I'm so embarrassed!" she says as she runs off.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:47 pm

Calvine sighed a bit before shaking his head, he'd have to talk to them later when they calmed down. Though for now he had some things to do.(Calvine is out I suppose)
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:05 pm

Hannah was in the bay room, where the Autobots hang out. She was talking to K.I.T.T. about what happened "And when I picked up on them, I thought for Sure that he had the hots for me, so I jumped the gun and started flirting with him..." she explains, she was still covering her face, hiding her embarrassment.

K.I.T.T., for his part, was in his robot form "And what was Calvine's reaction to all of this?" he asks in am even voice.

Hannah shakes her head "He was confused, which told me that the pheromones I had picked up Weren't aimed at me and further analysis tells me that they were At least from a few hours ago... oh Primus I'm so embarrassed by how I reacted." she says, her voice muffled by her hands.

"And if Calvine Had reciprocated your feelings, what then?" he asks. He was genuinely interested in this conversation. It's not every day a Cybertronian fell for a Human.

Hannah shrugs "I donno. I guess I would have initiated some kind of Earth mating ritual or something." she mumbles "Human's are so confusing..." she mumbles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:39 am

K.I.T.T. nods "Indeed, humans ccanbe confusing at times, but are we any different?" he asks "We have the same range of emotions that humans have and we can make the same mistakes as they can." he points out.

Hannah nods slowly "I just, feel to stupid. Jumping to conclusions like that. I was hoping to have made a 'friend', you know. To experience what being a human is all about." she mumbles.

This confused K.I.T.T. a bit "Grasshopper, why would you want to imitate them? You're not human, so you do not have to be like them." he points out "Besides, just for my own curiosity, how would sexual relations with a human work?" he asks.

Hannah looks over to K.I.T.T. "You forget, I'm here to study all facets of their culture, even their sexual history and nature." she explains "Also, I am fully funcional as a normal human. At least, physically wise. So I could totally engage in sexual activities with a human, should I feel the need to... though, I would need to take the bottom position, as I still weigh over two tons and would crush them otherwise." she mumbles the last part.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum