Path To..

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Path To.. Empty Path To..

Post by Sion Reaver on Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:18 am


Hiroshi finally got to where he was going, though he had also got all the supplies before here including some fish that it come in handy for whatever reason. He had a few main goals once he reached the top, the first was using the Dragonballs, failing that he would use it for hopefully training if they would let them use that special room. An entire year in a intense room would not only make him notably stronger but give him time to think. Because if he had second thoughts about his current path, he could always readjust.

He also wanted to find if there was a way use black fire without relying on a weapon, because what could be given could be taken away..or knocked away. It sounded impossible but hey new things weren't discovered by just being conventional.

In the mean time there was a long, long climb.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Posts : 7992
Join date : 2015-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Path To.. Empty Re: Path To..

Post by namey on Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:12 am

"Do you recall... when I mentioned... taking over..?" the Obliterator growls "I believe..  this is... one of those... rare times..." he snarls "At your current... level of strength... I don't expect you... to climb... all the way... to the top..." he grumbled "But I can..." he hisses.
namey
namey
Admin

Posts : 8697
Join date : 2013-05-08

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Path To.. Empty Re: Path To..

Post by Sion Reaver on Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:34 pm


Hiroshi was silent for a moment at this, before he reluctantly decided to agree. 'All right. I'll give it a shot your way.'
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Posts : 7992
Join date : 2015-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Path To.. Empty Re: Path To..

Post by namey on Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:07 pm

The darkness surrounds Hiroshi as the Darkness Arms shoot up the side of Korin Tower and the two start to rapidly accend the tower. At this pace, the two of them would be up to the Lookout in no time! Another reason why the Obliterator wanted to show up here at night.
namey
namey
Admin

Posts : 8697
Join date : 2013-05-08

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Path To.. Empty Re: Path To..

Post by Sion Reaver on Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:37 pm


The question would be of what he'd find up there, though overall he kept his expectations very low. One thing he had learned over the recent year was to never get his hopes To up when it came to things of this nature.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Posts : 7992
Join date : 2015-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Path To.. Empty Re: Path To..

Post by namey on Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:00 pm

They make a brief stop at the top of Korin tower, but Korin wasn't there. The Obliterator found that odd, but didn't say anything. He continued back up to the Lookout, which seemed to go on Forever!

"Over... thirty-thousand feet... straight up..." he growls "So long... as the sun... does not... come out... we should make... good time..." he snarls.
namey
namey
Admin

Posts : 8697
Join date : 2013-05-08

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Path To.. Empty Re: Path To..

Post by Sion Reaver on Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:30 pm


That's a long way, but if we make good time then that's all we really need. This tower had to have been built a very long time ago, there wasn't anyway something like this was a more recent invention whatever time frame it had occured.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Posts : 7992
Join date : 2015-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Path To.. Empty Re: Path To..

Post by namey on Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:37 pm

The two of them weren't on the tower anymore. But rather, they were climbing up a rope ladder that seemed to go on forever. The clouds were getting thick, cutting off any sense of up and down. Only the pull of gravity told them they were still going up.

Once they got beyond a certain altitude, the Obliterator put the oxygen mask on Hiroshi. Because the air was so thin and the Obliterator didn't want Hiroshi to suffocate. After all, if Hiroshi dies now, so does the Obliterator.

"We are... nearing the top..." he growls as the lights from the Lookout come into view through the darkness surrounding them.
namey
namey
Admin

Posts : 8697
Join date : 2013-05-08

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Path To.. Empty Re: Path To..

Post by Sion Reaver on Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:55 pm


Good, it meant he was getting possibly closer the goal though how it would turn out was anyone's guess far when he finally reached his destination.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Posts : 7992
Join date : 2015-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Path To.. Empty Re: Path To..

Post by namey on Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:03 pm

After climbing a bit more, and crawling Under the Lookout to get to the top. It was quiet, despite being so high in the sky, and it was surprisingly warm... and breathable.

The Obliterator removes the darkness armor "And now... we wait..." he growls.

Not even a minute later there were tremendous wing beats and a Massive Red Dragon lands directly in front of Hiroshi and lets out a Loud roar as well as breaths a stream of fire in the air!
namey
namey
Admin

Posts : 8697
Join date : 2013-05-08

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Path To.. Empty Re: Path To..

Post by Sion Reaver on Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:54 pm


Hiroshi was more then a bit taken back as out of all the things he expected to see, that wasn't it. The only dragon race he had seen or heard about were Draners and he wasn't entirely sure if the being before him was one or not. It could be an intelligent person, or a animal but hopefully not as he wanted to avoid a fight if he could help it but he was going to find out either way soon enough.

"Easy. I'm not here to harm anyone, I just have some business here."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Posts : 7992
Join date : 2015-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Path To.. Empty Re: Path To..

Post by namey on Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:08 pm

The dragon cranes his head down "You and your puddle of darkness couldn't hurt anyone on this Lookout!" the dragon snarls "But seeing as how you Did make the climb all the way up here, I will hear out what it is you want, before I make my decision on what to do with you." he growls.
namey
namey
Admin

Posts : 8697
Join date : 2013-05-08

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Path To.. Empty Re: Path To..

Post by Sion Reaver on Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:55 am


Hiroshi ignored their attitude when he finished, though that being said he figured this case honesty was the best policy for this one. "..Fair enough I guess.." He mumbled. "I won't hold you all day, but its fair you know a bit about me and my reason for being here."

"..That's the gist of it." He finished. "I'm not going to assume just because I made the climb I'd be allowed to use the Dragonballs or the room for training so I can better protect my loved ones but I figured I at least needed to try.."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Posts : 7992
Join date : 2015-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Path To.. Empty Re: Path To..

Post by namey on Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:17 am

The dragon looked completely bored by the time Hiroshi finished "Honestly? I didn't need to know about your story." he growls.

"Normally, you Would be allowed to choose between a wish from the Dragon Balls or get training from Kami..." the dragon grumbled "But since my master isn't here at the moment, all I can offer, is to train you myself, but not at this time." he says.

The dragon was suddenly engulfed in fire and changes shape to resemble a Normal Man, if a bit battle damaged "My name is Bow and for the time being, I'm the Guardian of Earth." he announces.

"At the moment, I think you should be with your loved ones, as something bad is on it's way and they'll need your strength." he says "But after we Win the day, I shall come back for you and train you to fight like a Real man, if that's what you want." he offers.
namey
namey
Admin

Posts : 8697
Join date : 2013-05-08

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Path To.. Empty Re: Path To..

Post by Sion Reaver on Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:28 pm

That got Hiroshi a bit concerned understandbaly, though if there was danger around he wanted be around his family, Taki and the others. "..Right. Before I go, do you need to know where I live or will you be able to find me on your own?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Posts : 7992
Join date : 2015-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Path To.. Empty Re: Path To..

Post by namey on Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:35 am

Bow nods "I'll be able to find you when the time it right." he says as he looks upwards "It's started. That was sooner then I thought." he says as a light show was dancing high in the sky "You had best be going..." he reaches in his pocket and hands Hiroshi three green beans "Here. If you find yourself or someone close to you hurt, have them eat one of these."
namey
namey
Admin

Posts : 8697
Join date : 2013-05-08

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Path To.. Empty Re: Path To..

Post by Sion Reaver on Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:53 am


"Thank you." Hiroshi gratefully took them, they would be handy if someone got really hurt and needed them depending. He remembered it had helped Suki a lot so having more was a god send.

In the mean time, he left as he had people to look after.

(Hiroshi is out)
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Posts : 7992
Join date : 2015-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Path To.. Empty Re: Path To..

Post by namey on Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:37 pm

((I guess Bow's out and the thread is closed for now.))
namey
namey
Admin

Posts : 8697
Join date : 2013-05-08

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Path To.. Empty Re: Path To..

Post by namey on Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:36 pm

Now that the invasion was seemingly over, Bow had returned to the look out. He was still in his Tulvir form as he lands. He was tired. He had been fighting all that time. A week and a half straight.

He really could go for some of the good stuff that Ace could give him. Still, she wasn't here and Senzu beans were.

Bow takes one and pops it in his mouth. Feeling over nine thousand percent better, he changed into his Freconus form and sighs as he walks to the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.

He opens the door and heads in. He gets the Dragon Balls that Will keeps in there, so they're ready to use at a moment's notice. If ever there was a time that they needed the Dragon Balls, it was now. Thousands had died during the attack, and without Will or Mister Popo, the Dragon Balls were useless.
namey
namey
Admin

Posts : 8697
Join date : 2013-05-08

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Path To.. Empty Re: Path To..

Post by namey on Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:47 pm

Bow opens the case that the Dragon Balls were in, the one Will made to hide their energy, and when he touches them, they glow a color Bow never seen before.

Suddenly an image of Will appears "Hello, Bow. If you're seeing this, it means I'm no longer around, for whatever reason, and the Earth has need of the Dragon Balls." he starts.

"In the event that either myself or Mister Popo are not able to use them, I have made it so that You can now use the Dragon Balls, you and one other person. Aron Taylor. He is another disciple of mine. With his help, I would like the both of you to watch over the Earth and protect it the best you can." Will continues.

"I won't be around to help the Earth, but I didn't leave it defenseless. Lately I have been having visions of a great battle in Earth's future, a battle I'm not sure I'll see. So during the course of yours and Aron's training, I was infusing you both with divine energies, that way if something ever happened to me, you two can take over."

The image of Will flickers a bit "It's time for me to go now. I entrust Earth and her people to you and Aron. You guys are now Earth's guardians. Protect her." he says as he fades away.

Bow was somber as he looked at the Dragon Balls, as they started glowing. It was a slow pulse "Eternal Dragon, I call you forth. SHENRON!!" he yells out as the mythic orbs flash and the sky turns dark and cloudy.

A massive stream of purple energy shoots from the Dragon Balls as it snakes all around the Lookout, forming into a Purple Dragon with blue glowing eyes "I AM THE ETERNAL DRAGON!!" the dragon roars "SPEAK YOUR WISH SO THAT I MAY RETURN TO MY SLUMBER!!"
namey
namey
Admin

Posts : 8697
Join date : 2013-05-08

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Path To.. Empty Re: Path To..

Post by namey on Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:54 pm

In all the time Bow spent teaining with Will, this is the first time he had ever seen Shenron. The sight was truly amazing. He had never seen a dragon before. If rhey were all This big, Earth could be a seriously crazy place.

"Mighty Shenron, Earth was attacked and many lives were lost. Please restore the lives of those who died, if they wish to return." he says.

Shenron nods slowly "THIS IS AN EASY TASK!!" the dragon booms as his eyes glow bright "THOSE WHO HAD DIED ARE NOW ALIVE, SHOULD THEY DESIRE IT." he booms as he starts to fade "YOUR WISH HAS BEEN GRANTED... FAREWELL..." Shenron says as he fades away and the Dragon Balls raise into the air, then scatter!

Bow watches them fly away and sighs. His first test as Earth's new guardian was complete. Now, he had to find this Aron and explain to him what's going on. He reaches out with his senses and feels out for those with strong power levels. He found a few, now he had to check them out.

He puts two fingers to his forhead, blurs slightly and was gone. Off to find his brother.

((This thread is closed for now.))
namey
namey
Admin

Posts : 8697
Join date : 2013-05-08

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Path To.. Empty Re: Path To..

Post by namey on Wed May 15, 2019 8:29 am

There was a slight blur aa Bow and Hiroshi suddenly appear on the Lookout, high above the world. It was morning there "Alright. So, do you want to just Jump right in and get to wishing, or do you want to have something to eat first?" he asks.
namey
namey
Admin

Posts : 8697
Join date : 2013-05-08

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Path To.. Empty Re: Path To..

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed May 15, 2019 8:51 am


Hiroshi was internally nervous if this would even work or not, or if Suki might not want to come back for whatever reason. Still he tried to remain positive, it was just a matter of it feeling too good to be true after everything that happened.

"I'm not hungry so I want to get straight to it."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Posts : 7992
Join date : 2015-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Path To.. Empty Re: Path To..

Post by namey on Wed May 15, 2019 9:09 am

Bow shrugs "Okay. But remember, bad news improves on a full stomach." he says as he heads into the Lookout to get the Dragon Balls. A few minuets later, Bow comes out "So, have you thought about what you'll wish for and a back up wish incase the first one is a bust?" he asks.

He sets the Dragon Balls down as they started glowing. It was a slow pulse "Eternal Dragon, I call you forth. SHENRON!!" he yells out as the mythic orbs flash and the sky turns dark and cloudy.

A massive stream of purple energy shoots from the Dragon Balls as it snakes all around the Lookout, forming into a Massive, multi-mile long Purple Dragon with blue glowing eyes "I AM THE ETERNAL DRAGON!!" the dragon roars "SPEAK YOUR WISH SO THAT I MAY RETURN TO MY SLUMBER!!" the dragon rumbles as it looks directly at Hiroshi.
namey
namey
Admin

Posts : 8697
Join date : 2013-05-08

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Path To.. Empty Re: Path To..

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed May 15, 2019 9:51 am


"I have a few back ups. It's something I've been thinking about for a bit."
It seemed like Bow had thought along the same lines that it might not work out and he honestly wasn't getting his hopes up.

The dragon was intimidating, but never the less he pushed past it. "I want to bring Suki Izumi back to life, also known as the former Nixa."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Posts : 7992
Join date : 2015-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Path To.. Empty Re: Path To..

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum