Vacation Time

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Vacation Time - Page 4 Empty Re: Vacation Time

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:20 pm

Emanulle glanced at Regina after she sauntered in and announced her presence. "Nothing much really, just relaxing. Everything else seems to be down for the moment."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:59 pm

Regina nods "That Is weird." she says, as if she knew something about it. Anita wouldn't doubt it, since she Is a goddess, after all.

"Oh by the way, Monica turned in early." she says off handedly "Manny, could tou and I speak in private?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:38 pm

Emanulle did wonder what she wanted to talk about but give an equaivelnt of a mental shrug. "All right."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:18 pm

Once they get out of the room and away from prying ears, she looks over to Manny "I'm sure that, by now, you know, or suspect, what's going on." she says "And your suspicions would be correct. However, it's very important that you three Stay here." she states "As long as you're Here, I can protect you. As for your families who are Not here, I have sent my generals to protect them." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:49 pm

Emanulle had a pretty level head, which was helped by the fact of what his former position would have been. Granted it was more honorary title in a sense these days in that country but still had its own weight to it. "Before we left Sammy and Yulina were visiting the Kenzy's, between her and Terrra they should be fine until help gets there. Is earth being invaded by the Space Pirates again or another race?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:23 pm

Regina shakes her head "No. Samantha and Terra won't be enough." she says in an even tone "What the Earth faces is Much worse than the Space Pirates they faced years ago. If Terra and Samantha try to face them, they Will die and shortly after, their families will follow." she states "As for help arriving, it's already there. Or did you forget whom you are conversing with?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:27 am

"Fair enough." He didn't mean directly fighting an entire invasion or even large numbers, just resourceful enough to stay out of trouble but it was a moot point. He got what she meant. "Does Monica already know about it already?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:15 am

Regina shakes her head "No. So far, the only ones here who know are you and I. Anita suspects, but if she doesn't know for Certain, she won't jump the gun." she says "Besides, if Monica knew, do you really think she would be sleeping a few rooms down?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:25 pm

After that Emanulle was briefly silent as he mulled it over."Anita normally has a good head on her shoulder, but not sure how'd she'd react to this news. Same with Monica. If you want to keep it between ourselves that's fine but just so we're on the same page what would I tell Anita when I come back? She'll might ask."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:53 pm

*Has a good head on her shoulders, huh?* Regina thinks to herself. Manny obvlously didn't know that Anita almost died in an explosion she set, and detonated, while she was still in the building she meant to destroy and when it came to Anything Tylon, she was likely to lose her shit over them.

"Tell her that we were talking about the future." she says. It was basically true "And if she asks about what, say it's a secret and leave it at that." she suggests.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:50 am

Emanulle nodded slightly. "Then I'll keep the conversation to ourselves. Is there anything else I should before I head back?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:06 pm

Regina just told him that his home was being besieged upon by invaders who planned on wiping them all out and he seems to act as if they were talking about their love life.

Regina shakes her head "No. Do what you like. But if any harm comes to my family, I shall drag you to the depth of my realm where I will make you wish for a death that will never come. Understand?" she warns, before heading back to her room.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:38 am

Emanulle decided he was going to talk to Monica a bit later when she woke up, he knew them enough for these years to have a good idea of how she'd react. More importantly she'd give insight to what Anita was likely to do upon learning the truth, in the mean time he headed back.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:01 pm

Anita didn't ask Manny anything. If it were important, he would tell her. That being said, she just sat there, watching their movie with Michru.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:13 pm

Emanulle while outwardly calm was still worried about what was going on but at the moment it was out of his hands. He had considered maybe trying to get into contact with Alus, but for one he didn't bring anything with him, two he wasn't sure if they would help or not. The third was there was a chance the enemy could locate where it came from and that was the last thing he wanted.

He'd talk to Monica later tomorrow about things, but for now he decided he was going to enjoy these little moments. Emanulle sat down by Anita and Michru, the later who was still out cold to the world as he, for the moment anyway, allowed himself to let his worries put in the backburner.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:56 pm

Anita picks up Michru and carries her over to her bed. After she tucks her in, she wanders out and shuts the tv off.

She was feeling a bit peckish and decided to head on out and get something to eat. She sees some of the crew of the adult film wandering around. They were very professional, not like American adult film crews, who would try to screw anything on two legs that had boobs.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:35 am

Emanulle decided to join her, for one Michru was asleep and he did want to spend some time with him and Anita for a moment. While out he did notice the adult film crew but honestly he didn't mind, they were just doing a job and they weren't bothering anyone about it. Back at home he knew some of the people in his 'old' circle would have heavily looked down on them with disdain.

"So have you been enjoying our vacation so far? You picked a good spot." She did in his opinion, it was nice and quite..save for the invasion but that wasn't anyone's fault.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:48 am

Anita nods with a stretch "Oh you Bet I am. I really needed this vacation." she says "I wanted to call Cedrick to see if she wanted to join us, but I can't find my phone." she mumbles "Though, she probably wouldn't want to join us anyway. She's always too busy with her toys."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:30 am

"Never know, if nothing else always next time." Well if earth managed to pull through this mess hopefully but that was left unsaid. "But you're right you did have a pretty good eye for picking out this spot, I never heard of until now but glad you did end up finding it. I heard there was some interesting history or lore about this place but can't recall what."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:51 am

Anita nods slowly "I really only picked this place for it's water's clensing properties. You know, Chaos and all that." she says with a shrug.

She looks out a window "Whoa! Hey, come take a look outside." she says "Some weird is going on." the entire sky was a greenish color, and the battle just beyond the atmosphere had gotten more intense.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:30 am

Emanulle of course knew what was really going on after the talk with Regina though he was keeping things on the down low as it were until he talked to Monica how'd she'd react to such news. Last thing he wanted for them to do anything reckless. "..Something is strange going on. Not sure, it might be your mother's influence." Which was was more then plausible enough considering her nature and what she could do.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:44 pm

Anita shakes her head "I don't think so. Chaotic energies are usually a redish color." she says, tapping her gem "Why do you think my gem glows red when I use it?" she asks.

She looks closely at the battle raging on "Now that I think about it, doesn't those strange lights look like some kinda space battle?" she asks "I mean, I've seen enough scifi movies to know one when I see it." she points out.

"I need to talk with Cedrick, but all the phones are gone..." she mumbles. She brightens up as her gem glows and in a flash of fire, there was one of the Forgotten. Anita jots down a short note "Say 'Ah'..." she says as she puts it in the creature's mouth "Take that to Cedrick." she says as the thing shoots off in a fiery streak.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:36 pm

If the summon made it one piece and Cedrick responded, he and the others would have to deal with it. He didn't know Anita as long as Monica and she normally hadn't exactly lost her head much over anything this could of been one of those things.  That was why he was going to talk to Monica, though he Should of probably asked Regina before she retired for the night.

"It could be, but there also could something else going on. We'll have to see." Either way, it was going to come out soon enough with something this big.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:57 am

Anita frowns the longer she looks at the sky "I'm not a fool or naive. I know something is up and I know that you're hiding something from me." she says as she moves closer "So spill it. What's going on?" she asks, steel in her grey eyes.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:52 pm

At this point, there wasn't one in trying to hide it from her and to be frank he didn't want to. "I'll tell you what's going on, but not here out in the open. Monica needs to hear this since it concerns everyone present and not something that should wait."

Thankfully Monica's room wasn't too far as he knocked on the door. "Monica? We need to talk its important."

There was a shuffling in the room before after a moment or so it opened revealing Monica in shorts and a top she moved over to let the two in. "All right you have my attention. What's on your mind?"

Emanulle paused before sighing. "I had a suspicion of what may have been going on earlier, but I didn't want to say anything until I knew for sure. After a conversation with Regina its confirmed what I was worried about though before I say I need both your word to keep calm." Monica was normally very mellow true but you never knew when the rubber met the road in situations like these.

Monica had a bad feeling about it but nodded. "You have my word."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next