Vacation Time

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Vacation Time - Page 2 Empty Re: Vacation Time

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:21 pm

Monica smiled slightly a bit. "You bet. You did a really good job picking it out I don't think any of us could of done a better job. Plus its nice and quite and out of the way."

Michru nodded happily. "Mhm. The place is really nice."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:31 am

Anita nods "We'll come back again." she says "Michru, if you're starting to feel light headed, try getting out of the hot spring and cool down, before coming back in." she says. She would be fine, because of what she was.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:24 am

Michru was fine for the most part, since her kind could handle harsher enviroments so even as a kid she was the little trooper. Still since she was young it wasn't quite as pronounced as it would be if she was older. "Um okay. I'm fine now."

Monica smiled a bit. "Hey not sure I asked but what do you want to be when you grow up?" Knowing with small children it could be anything and always changing.

Michru honestly wasn't sure. Maybe a super hero or maybe a nurse? She didn't know, so many things she wanted to do. "Dunno yet."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:24 pm

There wasn't anything for Anita to contribute as far as the conversation went, so she kept quiet and enjoyed the hot spring.

The young bride, Keiko comes wandering out as well, a towel wrapped around her slender frame "Good afternoon, ladies." she says as she goes to wash herself off so she could join them.

She scrubs off and wanders over to the spring, towel still wrapped around her small figure "Wonderful weather we're having..." she says, absently.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:14 pm

Monica was going to talk to Anita in private about something once Manny came back so someone could look after Michru, but for now it could wait and she was in no rush. She addressed the other woman when she came in. "Yeah, its pretty nice and all the people been friendly so far. This is our first time being around here, is it for you and yours too?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:38 pm

Keiko nods "Yes. My husband and I came here after hearing about the springs cleansing waters and wanted to see if there was anything to it or if it was just a marketing ploy." she says.

Anita nods "Same here. It's said that these waters cleanse bad vibes and purify the soul." she explains.

Keiko looks visibly disappointed "Oh. Is that all it does?" she asks "Well, at the very least, it's a cheap resort with a good hotspring." she mumbles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:29 am

That made Monica a bit curious of something. "Did you think there was something more to it before you came here?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:41 am

Keiko shakesbher head "It doesn't matter, as nothing would change otherwise." she says as she goes back to enjoying the bath.

Anita was about finished and wanted to get to some other activities as she gets out "I'm gonna get the tables all set up and I'll be waiting for you guys." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:01 pm

The rest of the bath was uneventful, with soon Monica, Michru and then Manny finishing up so they could meet back up with Anita, Michru was in a even better mood, the water seemed to have done her some good.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:05 pm

Anita had on the usual robes of a hot spring and was holding a paddle for the table and was swinging furiously "Alright! I'm pumped and ready to go!" she says, swinging a few more times "Who's gonna be my first challenge?" she asks, clearly fired up.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:13 pm

"I'll take you on first." Monica was ready and rearing to go, it was going to be fun even if she wasn't the best at it. She was also just wearing a robe at the moment.

Manny and Michru were in the background, though the former had to admit the two bouncing around in robes would be distracting, for obvious reasons.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:56 pm

Anita gets ready, then bounces the ball once, then hits it with All her might! This sends the ball shooting past Monica and hitting the wall with impressive force!

"And it's out." Akihito says as he wanders on over to watch the match "You have to let it bounce at least once on your side before you hit it over." he explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:14 pm

Monica knew the general rules but still it was a friendly reminder. She retrieved the ball, being a bit more careful as she bounced it once on her own side before trying to hit it sideways at a angle to throw Anita off. It was her first time playing but she at least watched her parents play so she wasn't completely clueless, good thing it was Anita's first time. We'll, maybe.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:35 pm

It Was, indeed, Anita's first time playing table tennis. Given the type of childhood she had, there wasn't much time to play such games.

Still, it didn't throw Anita off one bit and she takes a swing, at full force once more, and completely misses the ball! "What the?!" she says as she watches the ball roll to a slow stop by Manny and Michru.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:42 pm

Monica was a bit surprised that had went passed her but to be fair both of them were just messing around with their first time as far as they went.

When the ball rolled over, Michru was the first to reach it as she had been watching intently. "Um, here?" She said holding the ball up to Anita with a smile.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:49 pm

Anita takes the ball "Thank you, Michru." she says with a smile "Okay, let's do this." she says as she bounces the ball once on the table, then Belts it with all she had.. but misses once again.

This gets a snicker from Akihito as he walks over, taking another paddle "It's not about power, but technique. Watch..." he takes the ball, let's it bounce once, then gently taps it over to Monica "See? Once you get the timing down, this game will be easy and quite fun."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:37 pm

Monica took the ball gently thinking briefly before thinking it over something and then deciding. "All right, we'll start again for real." She bounced the ball and then hit it over to Anita's side once more.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:09 pm

To Anita, the ball seemed to be going in slow motion and as it slowly bounced closer, she takes a slow swing at it, which causes it to bounce into the net, as she hit it too softly "What the? If I hit it too hard it hits the wall, but too softly and it hits the net. It's like a no win situation!" she grumbles.

Akihito picks up the ball once more "It'll take some getting use to, but once you have it down..." he hits the ball over to Monica "It'll just click."

Anita sets her paddle down "Well, knock yourselves out. I just found out what I Can't do today." she mumbles as she wanders over to Manny and Michru.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:33 pm

Monica was still in a good mood, but her interest in the game kinda died when Anita seemed to have lost interest. "We'll, thank you for the tips Akihito but think I'm gonna call it in for now." She said as she went to join back up with her family.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:17 pm

Akihito nods with a smile "Not a problem. This game isn't for everyone." he says as he sets down the paddle "Well, if you'll excuse me, I have to find my wife." he says as he heads off.

It was getting dark outside and was almost time for dinner. Akihito and Keiko were wandering around, while Aisa was sitting outside, drinking again "Hey, what's going on up there?" she asks.

High in the sky, there were strange lights dancing around. They looked like they were beyond Earth's atmosphere. It was crazy looking.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:00 pm

While everyone was fascinated, Emanulle was frowning slightly at what he had seen but hopefully it was nothing and he was just being paranoid.

"Something wrong Manny?" Monica asked.

"..It's nothing. At least I hope it is. I'll tell you later when Michru is asleep." Emanulle mumbled.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:10 pm

Anita didn't feel to good looking upon those odd lights. She had a knot in the pit of her stomach and takes Michru by the hand "Come on, honey. Let's head inside and get something to eat." she says with a smile, secretly wanting to get Michru away from what she suspected was going in. She's seen enough scifi movies to hazard a guess.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:58 pm

Michru wasn't quite sure what was going on but she sensed something was off with the adults even if she had no clue what it was. She squeezed Anita's hands in response as she followed after Anita.

If it was what Emanulle was thinking of, then Regina being here made even more sense as he didn't believe in coincidences on this scale. Hopefully it wasn't though.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:30 pm

As soon as Anita leaves with Michru, Regina comes walking out, in a similar robe, just a bit more open at the moment. She saunters over to Manny and Monica "It's exactly what you think it is." she whispers in his ear "Monica, care to keep me company for the night? At least until dinner's ready." she offers.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:00 pm

Monica thought for a moment then mentally shrugged, it couldn't sure. "Yeah sure I'll tag along."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next