Business As Usual

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Business As Usual - Page 4 Empty Re: Business As Usual

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:03 pm

Natomi was in the holodeck with her student, she had set it up to where they were 'at' Aguni Village. Today wasn't going to be terribly exciting since it would just be going over fundamentals both physical and the fire stuff. It was important to do them again, and again until they became second nature as it was how Kobe and others taught her.

It made her slightly home sick, maybe she'd visit soon when she had the chance she had the ability to teleport after all.She supposed Aguni technically was a hidden village, only of course there purpose and function was different.

At the moment the two were in her old home. "Okay. We got a full training session for us today. But as usual need the proper garments, I got you for your training. I made sure they covered your face for your secret identity, there's different styles too so sure you'll find something you'll like. It's all in the guest room."

She actually went and got the real thing after visiting her village, once she got her fellow Farians measurements. While she wasn't sure of Haruhi being a proper Shinobi, she didn't need to be. She just needed to be good at what she learned and apply it for her job espeically if she took this seriously after school instead of part time.

(The clothes can look like whatever I left it open ended for that reason)
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:54 pm

Haruhi was wearing what she normally wore, except for she now sports an exaggeratedly long scarf around her lower face "Okay, sensei, I am ready to learn the ways of the Fist and Flame." she says with a bow.

"Smoke Bomb!" she says as she suddenly throws a small ball on the ground, which exlodes in a sizeable cloud of dark smoke! Haruhi was using this as her chance to disappear, ninja style!
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:39 pm

Natomi was a bit used to her antics, and while she could find them right away she decided to play along a bit and humor them. "Nice try, but you're going have to do better then that." She play semi dumb but track them anyway.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:29 pm

After the smoke clears, there was no signs of Haruhi, well, except for the scarf that was hanging from one of the trees, that is. All was silent as a slight breeze blows in.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:21 pm

Natomi went outside of her home and didn't see sign of the young woman but she was definitely around here; she knew the village like the back of her hand so she'd find them.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:43 pm

The way the scarf was being obscured by the tree, one could only deduce that Haruhi was hiding in the tree. She suddenly explodes out of a pile of dead leaves "Surprise attack!" she yells as she starts throwing fireballs every which way!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:09 am

Almost by reflex, Natomi pulled out a fire whip to snuff out the incoming fire balls before they impacted nearby her. "Not bad. But don't give your enemy a green light by announcing your attacks."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:16 am

The fireballs weren't Just aimed at Natomi, but pretty much everywhere a fireball could be thrown. Once that was over, Haruhi listens to what Natomi has to say, nodding intently "Don't give them the green light, got it!" she says, which translated to her hearing "Don't give them a chance to do anything!".

Haruhi suddenly jumps back, tossing fireballs every which way once more "Surpressing Fire!" she yells as she moves to disappear into the forest again.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:31 am

Once more, Natomi did the same as earlier far as fending off the fireballs but this time she didn't let Haruhi vanish into the forest again. Instead she went after her, though instead she seemingly vanished this time into the forest, it was time to show her some actual stealth.

..And she really needed to break them out of the habit of announcing their attacks. Some techniques were one thing which she was going to show them, but for things like this was another.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:35 pm

As soon as she couldn't see Natomi, Haruhi starts to get nervious "Uh, Smoke Bomb!" she says as she tosses another smoke ball at her feet, causing another cloud of dark smoke to cover the area while she makes her escape!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:15 am

Only this time, Natomi didn't let Haruhi escape and her shout was all she needed to get a bead on them as she teleported over behind them. She sneaked up behind them and gently tapped the young woman. "You're it. I found you because of something you did you have a habit of, do you know what it was?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:29 am

The problem with Natomi's teleportation move, was that is was a Flash of fire and in the middle of all that dark smoke, a flash of light Actually gave Haruhi the advantage of knowing Exactly where she was, unlike where Natomi had no real idea where Haruhi would be hiding. Which gave the young woman the opportunity she needed to find, what she considered, a good hiding spot. Which was under a pile of dead leaves again.

What Natomi had found, where Haruhi was standing when she threw the smoke bomb, was a decoy that Marcen gave her. He was under the assumption that her training was going fairly well. After, Natomi was his second in command and he had confidence in her abilities as a teacher.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:22 am

Seeing as the young woman was nowhere in sight, Natomi simply vanished again using the tree's and surrounding area as cover as she went after her search. She planned on sneaking up on them. However, she didn't Leave the area but kept around feeling they hadn't really gotten much anywhere.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:57 am

Haruhi was silent as a ninja, for about five minutes. Then she springs out of ger hiding place and starts peppering the area in a hail of fireballs! "Spread Shot!" she calls out as she continues to lob fireballs everywhere a fireball could be thrown.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:48 pm

The attack would have hit, if she hadn't announced it so instead Natomi raised a shield of fire for the incoming attacks. "You did a good job at hiding but you gave yourself away when you announced your attack. Its better, and its a good idea to use the enviroment like you had. Just next time, no noise all right? We're going to do this again, I know you can do it."

After that she teleported, though of course not far as the young woman was to find her and sneak attack them this time properly.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:57 pm

Haruhi wasn't having any of it. Natomi was a good enough person and a decent teacher, however... "I think that's enough for now." she says "I'm still tired from my scatter shot not too long ago... so Imma gonna rest now!" she says as she starts out "We can pick up later. Arch." she says as an archway with the exit appears.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:56 pm

Natomi Knew that wasn't it. "Computer end program." As it ended she went to catch up with the young woman. "You know you can talk to me if you feel I made an unreasonbale request or something is bothering you training wise right?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:34 pm

Haruhi sighs, before turning to Natomi "Listen, you're a wonderful teacher, but you're doing one thing wrong. You're not reading your student." she says "Now, despite how I'm dressed, you're teaching me to be a ninja and I don't want to be a ninja." she states "I Never wanted to be a ninja. I just wanted to be a super hero and help people and I agreed to let you teach me to use my Powers so I could help others and... that's not what you're teaching me. I still don't know anything other than throwing the odd fireball." she points out, before falling silent and looking away from Natomi, feeling bad for what she said.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:12 am

Natomi nodded a bit. "That's fine, I'll adjust my training accordingly and drop the stuff that doesn't apply. But one thing you have to keep in mind, if you want to get the most out of it, you still need to work on you fundamentals, without that all the fancy powers in the world won't help you. If you meet me halfway I'll meet you there, but you need to listen and do your best and I promise it'll be worth it. I'll change my training regiment, but you have to give it you one hundred. That sound fair?
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:50 pm

Haruhi still didn't seem convinced "I'll have to think about it." she mumbles, checking her watch "I really have to get going. Excuse me." she says as she heads out.

"Things not going to well with your student?" Marcen asks as he comes walking up, which was odd for him not to sneak up on someone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:17 am

Natomi shook her head with a sigh. "No. She told me she didn't want to be trained as a ninja, which I agreed with. I still did tell she needs to at least work on the bare minimum of fundamentals if she's going to using fire. But she just wants to skip everything and go straight just that. Its not a good idea to do that, and some stuff I Will be harmful to herself and others without some prior context to a few things prior. I just don't know how to get that through her head."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:52 am

Marcen thinks for a bit "Maybe we should have Jack talk to her... or David. They seem to have fantastical powers and a very solid grasp on how to use them. Plus, they've been at this longer then most of us. A pep talk will do her some good." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:11 pm

Natomi had to agree with that. "I'll talk to Jack or David about it and see how it goes, hopefully well. In the mean time I'm going to take it easy but its been a pretty slow week overall."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:18 pm

Marcen nods. He was certain their guest had taken her cousin out for some lunch, so for now, he was alright "I'm gonna step inside and do some training." he says as he starts out, but stops right next to Natomi "Lately, I can't shake the feeling that this is the calm, before the storm..." he says in a low tone "Stay sharp." he says, before heading into the holodeck.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:41 pm

Natomi watched then leave before turning to find Jack or David depending on who was around. After she would talk with them she wasn't sure what she was going to do, maybe see what Sam or Kobe were doing.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next