Business As Usual

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Business As Usual - Page 3 Empty Re: Business As Usual

Post by Namey Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:20 am

Haruhi looks over as she cracks open a soda "Oh yeah. I spends more then enough time here." she says with a cheesy smile "That's why I pack my lunch, because if I had money, it would go into these machines." she says with a wink.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:44 am

Kobe wasn't too surprised, he felt it may have been the case but he wasn't too sure. Truth be told thinking about it, out of many of the residents that were apart of the time, he had spent the least amount of time with this young woman in particular the least, one on one at any rate. "Maybe I'll give these things a try if more then half my students are into them. Most gaming thing I ever bothered with were rather old, dated hand helds. The 3DS and such is a ancient relic." More an joke, it wasn't that old but by now it was.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:13 am

Haruhi nods "The typical busy life of Tokyo. Never really enough time to just Sit home and vegetate." she says as she polishes off her soda.

Before she could get another one, and she was reaching for it, she spots their targets "There they are." she points. It was a small group of about five of them. They were just standing there for the moment.

"And now we wait for them to harass someone, jump down all dramatically, a bit of the pyrotechnics, and a stern talking to later, and these youths will be on the path of good." she says, totally convinced it would work.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:43 am

Kobe was keeping an eye on them but he wasn't obvious about it for the most part with his training. He doubted it be that simple, things like this rarely were but that was what he was there for.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:17 am

It didn't take them long to shakedown a couple of middle school girls. They didn't abuse them, just intimidated them with their numbers until they handed over their lunches.

Haruhi nods "That's our cue!" she says as she jumps down from her hiding place, all dramatically and super heroically!

She lands Hard on her feet, those heels of hers didn't help either, but manages Not to fall this time "Hold it Right there, wrong doers!" she says, using All her will power to keep her legs from shaking due to the impact of landing.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:28 am

Kobe noticed that but said nothing of course just something to work on for later but it was an improvement..she really shouldn't be wearing heels for something like this though. He landed, though much more gracefully and casually like most of other ninja on the team. He mostly wanted to see how she handled it, but also assit or prevent anything from getting out of hand.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:38 am

The kids didn't seem impressed "Oh yeah? And who are you suppose to be?" asks one.

"I am justice incarnate..." she starts, striking a pose "I am the one to right the wrongs of others..." she says, getting into another pose "I, am the Seceret Avenger!" she finishes, her last post has her summoning two fireballs and holding them up.

This seems to take the boys aback a bit "Uh..." the first one says.

*Fu, fu, fu. Just as I thought, speechless.* she thinks as she extinguishes the fireballs "Now boys, what you all are doing is wrong, surely you know that, and I'm afraid to say, if you keep up this delinquent behavior, you will likely get into trouble, more than you're prepared to deal with and then police or someone like me, will have to come after you." she explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:35 am

Kobe could only blame Jack for the posing thing..we'll partly since the young woman had been into it before but they made it worse. He guessed it was just due to his background and training he wasn't a fan of it though to be fair neither he or his fellow ninja were in that business anymore.

Not that he'd ever pose.

He nodded slightly from his spot, he was still in his ninja garb so he thought that was enough, plus what the young woman had done. "My partner correct. We don't want you or anyone else getting hurt if something like this continues."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:11 am

Haruhi nods as well "Plus, it might not be Us who seek to bring you to justice, but others who have a more, skewed interpretation of the law, one where the law breakers don't get a chance to do so again." she explains "And that's something that, not only we can't allow, but imagin how it will effect your families as well." she points out.

One of the young men nods slowly "That Would make my mom sad, if anything happened to me..." he says as he looks over to the others "What about you, Yoshiki? Wouldn't your sisters be sad and lonely if something happened to you?" he asks.

The leader nods "Y-yeah... I guess..  come in guys..  let's, let's go find those girls and ... apologizes for being mean..." he mumbles as he starts off.l, apparently deep in thought.

After they leave, Haruhi turns to Kobe and gives him the peace sign "Victory!" she says, a big grin on her face.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:16 am

Kobe watched the young men leave before turning to the his fellow teamate to address them. "Good job. That went over pretty well and hopefully this means they stay on the right path. That was all on you."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:33 am

Haruhi was still grinning "He-he! Naturally." she says as she puts her hands behind her head and starts off "I guess I'm just a natural when it comes to this super heroing business." she says.

"It's almost time for us to check in with Buddy about our patrol." she says. It was, indeed, almost an hour ibto their patrol. Buddy would be calling to check in, since they were slated for an hour of patrol duty.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:38 am

Kobe smiled slightly. "Some have taken to things like this more naturally then others. It took some adjusting for me and still does to an extent but not as much as I thought."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:05 am

Haruhi pats Kobe on the back "Give it a little more time and you'll be as good as I am." she says, raising her hand to her mouth "Oh-ho-ho-ho-hooo!" she laughs in an obnoxious, almost exaggerated laugh.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:20 am

Why did that laugh remind them of a anime? No matter, it wasn't really important. Though something that came to mind was how much of this was just Haruhi, and sometimes it was just extra for the act of 'Secret Avenger' into the mix. "Either way I'd count this as a successful patrol, not all of them have to have fighting or explosions and I'd consider Not having that a good thing."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:58 am

Haruhi nods "Yeah, I guess. But we only stopped one wrong doing and no Actual crimes." she says.

"That's a good thing, though." Marcen says.

"WAH!!" Haruhi screams, jumping at least a foot into the air, as Marcen was just There!

"It means that our presents it is finally being felt and our reputation is proceeding us." he explains. He was hanging upside down on a lamp post.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:09 am

Kobe seemed completely unshaped by Marcen appearing from seemingly nowhere like most others were. "That's another way of looking at it, never thought of that. Are you out on patrol too?" The real reason of course was probably just escaping a certain someone but he didn't need to say that.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:23 am

"Yes..." he says, practically answering Kobe's unspoken question "So when I saw you both handing the situation, I thought I would join you." he says.

Haruhi, having finally cought her breath, glares as Marcen "Would you Stop doing that All the time?" she seethes.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:04 am

Kobe was slightly amused by the reactions of the young woman but it was understandbale since Marcen tended to pop up. "Truth be told though, we actually plan on heading back already since its about that time to check back."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:17 pm

Marcen nods. After all, he was the one to make the policy of checking in. He also knew that when checking in, the patroling team could also tack on more time out in the field. He does that all the time by hours.

It Seemed like a slow day, so he was also thinking of heading back as well, but stops in his tracks when he sees a certain Someone. "You guys go on ahead, something's cought my eye at the moment." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:56 pm

Kobe wondered what that was about, but it was likely just someone else Marcen knew and wanted to talk to. "I'll talk to you when you're back the base then." At least he hoped it was just someone Marcen knew, the man was good at hiding his feelings on things.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:24 pm

Once back to the base, Haruhi checks her phone "Well, it's time to get something to eat, then find Natomi for my hour of daily training in the art of being a bad azz!" she says, giving Kobe a thumbs up, before heading off.

Jack comes walking over, after the hyperactive young woman leaves "So how did patrol duty go this time around, anything interesting to report?" he asks with a smile.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:28 pm

Kobe watched them leave before turning to Jack when he approached them. "Nothing too much. There were a group kids that were going on a wrong path at the arcade but we set them straight, or rather my partner did. Marcen was there briefly and went to talk yet another chakra ninja judging by their outfit, no idea what village however."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:34 pm

Jack nods "I'm sure it'll all be in your report. I'll do a follow up in those kids and as for Marcen, he can take care if himself, as we've both seen time and again." he says, patting Kobe on the back before heading off. He wanted to see if Ramona was free for some strength training, them being the heavy hitters of the team.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:05 pm

Kobe decided he'd do some light training or something in the holodeck, not having anything else to do at the moment. As for Ramona she was around in Zyna's room talking about whatever but they were around.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:37 am

Alice comes wandering out of her room, finally, as she was getting a bit hungry. She would get something for both her and Cadmus to eat, that way neither of them needed to leave the room.

Even though she's gotten along much better with the others since Cadmus came along, she was still a shut in. She, Haruhi, and Hitomi were slowly getting along, being in the same age bracket, so they would often go on patrols together.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next