Business As Usual

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Business As Usual - Page 6 Empty Re: Business As Usual

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:03 pm

"Do we know anything more about their strengths or weaknesses or that more learning as we go?" Zyna asked after a moment, but she doubted there was anything more to be told but still. She wondered how they were going to split the team up far as fighting or helping civilians went.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:21 pm

Jack shakes his head "At this point in time, this is all we know. But we have an agreement with all parties involved that we are to share any and all information as it's discovered." he says. Jack's link chirps twice, je pauses for a bit, but ignores it "Marcen and I will sendeach of you a message as to what group you'll be assigned to." he says "Make no mistake, though, each group's mission is equally important, as Marcen said. If you feel you're not suited to one task, speak up and you'll be reassigned."
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:41 pm

Zyna didn't have any further comment on that, as far as anyone else they seemed fine with what was said. She was nervous, since she had been in a war before and had no desire to revisit things as it were.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:01 pm

Marcen had Also seen war and knew what to expect. He would have to get those who didn't up to speed. That wouldn't be fun, by any definition of the word.

Jack nods "If there aren't any more questions, that'll be all. You know where to find me if you have anything on your minds." he says.

Everyone starts to file out, but Marcen stays behind "Zyna, a moment of your time, please?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:17 pm

Zyna was about to leave, troubled about a few things including some past..incidents. However she was pulled from her thoughts when Marcen called her over. "Sure. What can I do for you?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:27 pm

Marcen nods his thanks "I'm gonna be straight up with you. I'm gonna assign you to civilian duty. Ramona will be in charge of that." he says "I know that you know what to expect out there, I can tell from the look on your face, and you know that in war, it's the civilians who pay the heaviest price." he says "With two of our heaviest hitters looking out for them, we're gonna make sure that doesn't happen on our watch."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:04 pm

"Yeah..it usually is.." Zyna then became determined. "I'll do my best when the time comes. I just wish we had more time to prepare..or allies. Back in my war it wasn't earth by itself but life is rarely that convenient. We'll probably need someone that can heal, too."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:13 pm

Marcen nods. He was thinking the same thing. He knew a little medical ninjutsu, but it was nothing too crazy "I'll talk to Jack and see if he could convince his daughter to help with evacuations." with her crazy strengtg, Mystic powers, And healing abilities, she would be an asset to any team.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:52 pm

"That be a good idea. Hopefully it works out.." Zyna trailed off, looking at her hands for a moment. "..You know, I used to be a lot stronger then I am now, back in my war. With that kind of power, people tend to put you on a pedestal in those times. But..no matter how powerful and fast you are you can't save everyone. I'm not telling you anything you don't know..uh.." She sighed shaking her head. "Sorry. Never mind. I'm not even sure what I'm getting at. I guess the upcoming possible war has had my brain kinda fuzzled due to stuff I haven't all dealt with."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:43 pm

Marcen nods "PTSD it a serious problem that needs time to get use to, if it's even possible. This only give me one more reason to stand behind my decision to put you on evacuation detail." he says. He pats Zyna on the shoulder "I have complete confidence in your ability to get everyone out safe." he says with a thumbs up and a smile.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:03 am

Zyna blushed slightly pink at the praise, finding fiddling with her fingers a bit more interesting. "Uh thank you." She said, before clearing her throat as she focused on what was important. "So do we proceed as normal far as lethal action when in war time or is it the same as it is always?  I guess they be considered more 'alive' then people like me due to the biological parts of them.."

She didn't really believe that of course and many she knew didn't, but it was a common belief depending on where you went. No matter how life like something was, if it wasn't biological it wasn't alive in the traditional sense. Never mind having a soul, though the later was discovered on accident by someone who could see such things. It was a happy incident though over all. Despite how advanced some of the people back home were, no one could create souls. It was just something that occurred on its own and it was in her opinion better that way.

Though, if the standard rules applied to Trojan even in war time..then if she had to, she'd bite that bullet if it meant keeping everyone plus the civilians alive. She wouldn't want to since she liked her job and the people here, but it was a cost she was willing to make even if meant turning in her badge once the war was over.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:07 am

Marcen pauses "Biological or not, alive or not. They are the enemy. Now me and Jack hadn't had time to talk about it yet, but until told otherwise, they are the enemy and it'll be your job to do whatever you can to keep those civilians alive and unharmed. By whatever means at your disposal." he says in a low tone "Until you hear otherwise, that will be your number one priority. Though, knowing Jack, he would want you to only incapacitate the Trojan if reasonably probable."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:37 pm

That sounded about right, Zyna nodded a bit. "I see, I can deal with that. I wish we had a bit more information of what we were up against, but it goes to things rarely being that convenient again. So do we have a final list of all which people are going to which task?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:54 pm

Marcen shakes his head "No. Like I said, I hadn't had a chance to talk with Jack just yet. I wanted to talk with you first." he says, and with nothing more to say, he nods to Zyna and heads out towards Jack's office.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:31 pm

Zyna had a lot to think about, but for now she was simply going to take it easy so she was at one hundred percent mentally when the time came for things to get serious.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:43 am

After a bit, the alarms start going off "All teamsters, report to briefing room 3 on the double!" Jack announces "It's time to make the donuts, people!"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:08 pm

Zyna perked up instantly at that, and she was instantly quickly on her way there as were everyone else. She had a pit feeling in the middle of her stomach, having a feeling what it already was.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:35 pm

Alice was the last to get to the briefing room. Marcen was handing out some data padds with their assignments on them "Okay, the Trojan are attacking Now! They are being slowed in space, but are breaking through. This is our time to shine, people." Jack says.

"The data padd I handed out have your assignments on them. Those on civilian duty, take your job seriously. It's for them that we do what we do." Marcen points out.

Jack nods "Those on the assault team, follow me. Those on the civilian team, follow Ramona." he orders "For a year and a half people have been questioning why we're here. Lets show them it's always been to protect them. Move out!" he commands.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:10 pm

There was a lot of mixed feelings going though Zyna and a few others heads but as long as she kept focus among other things it should be fine for the most part.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:37 pm

The others headed off to their respective teams and started out. This was going to be a fight, so Jack, with Marcen and Kobe's help, divided everyone into teams that they could do the most help on and with that, they headed off for their greatest mission!

((Everyone's out and the thread is now closed.))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6