Opening Jitters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Re: Opening Jitters

Post by namey on Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:17 pm

Anita nods slowly "That would be a good idea, since she's about to open her own business." she poins out "I'll see how much one is to preorder." she says.

She had a good feeling hat Paragon Corp was going to do geat things for this world and who knew? Maybe they would be travling to the stars soon. Se didn't know if she wanted to go star treking across the universe or not, but probably not. Earth was her home and that's where she would stay.

She gets up "Well, I'm going to chance into my jammies and head to bed. I have a ot of work to get done tomorrow, on top of my usual cases, and I need all the rest I can get." shesays "I'll try to be home earily toorrow."
namey
Admin

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:33 am

"Good idea, I should be heading to bed too." Most of the time he just slept in shorts since that what he was the most comfortable with so he didn't both with pajamas, at least sleeping anyway. Since Michru was around he had something he could slip on.

Though that aside something did strike him to do as he took Anita's hand and gave it a gentle squeeze. "I don't think I say this enough, but I'm really grateful to have you as apart of my life."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:01 pm

Anita smiles "I could stand to hear it more." she says "I'm also happy to have you and Michru with me. It gives me some semblance of a normal life." she says as she pats his hand, then heads into the bathroom to change.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:50 am

Emanulle did the little bit of cleaning that was left before heading into their room to get some sleep. One thing he had noted after the fact thinking about it but there wasn't an update when they could go on their vacation, maybe that's what she was upset about earlier?
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:41 pm

"Evening..." says someone that Manny would know as Babette. She was a demonic servant of Anita's mother, the Dark Goddess of Chaos, Regina. The Chaos Demon would pop in from time to time.

"I'll bet you're wondering why I'm here, right?" she asks as she heads over to the fridge, like she always did when she popped over "I'm here for two reasons..." she says as she grabs one of Anita's beers "Light?" she asks as she holds the beer up.

She shakes her head as she cracks it open "The first reason is, one of Anita's coworkers has been low key sexually arrassing her and the other is she had gotten followers, like her sister, Cedrick has." she explains as she chugs the beer.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:47 am

That news of course, pissed Emanulle off though he hid it relatively well unless you knew them enough. That would explain why she had gotten upset when she came home today. He wasn't a violent person normally but it was less so if anyone was messing with his loved ones. Of course going to rough them up would be the wrong way to go about it due to the trouble it could get him or Anita in.

On his end anyway, he couldn't speak for others.

"How long and what way?" The question about how Anita even got followers could wait since the first got his attention.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:25 pm

Babette shrus "You wanna know? Ask Anita. Though she's perfectly capable of taking of herself and hadn't needed a man to protect her since her father died" she points out. "I only told you so that you would now why she was n a bad mood. Personally, I would be more concerned about her followers." she says, finishing off the beer.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:47 pm

That much was true, Anita had also grown up in the streets so it wasn't like it was probably a new thing. It was just him being overly protective.

Still...

"I'm slightly surprised, since unlike her sister Anita hasn't made an effort to bring that kind of attention to herself, even back then. What do these followers believe? Is it the same as with Cedrick's followers?" He thought it may also be a case of mistaken identity but dimissed it, since he was sure it didn't work that way.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:40 pm

Babette looks over to Manny, a slightly amused look on her face "Insanity? No." she chuckles "It's those who see her as a symbol of justice and if she gets enough followers, she might even become the Goddess of Vengeance. Like her sister would become the Goddess of Insanity." she says with a chuckle "Either way, both will only serve to make lady Regina even stronger." she says simply.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:15 pm

Emanulle personally didn't see Anita going to bother since she really hadn't cared before but he could be wrong. The only way he could see them doing something along those lines is if certain things went into play, maybe. "Makes sense, I suppose. If that's the case then why did you say more to worry about by her followers exactly?" They weren't dangerous in that same sense some of Cedrick's followers were, but there could be other things.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:03 pm

"You would think so right?" she says, eyeing Manny "But did you hear the part where I said justice, then went to vengeance?" she asks "To a fanatic, it's the samething. They'll bring 'justice' to those they feel deserve it, regardless the cost, because in Their mind, they're doing good. And they're doing it in Anita's name." she explains.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:34 am

"Point taken." Emanulle conceded. "..Does Anita know about this already?" If she didn't he was kind of slow to tell her simply because she had enough things to worry about without the added stress but she deserved to know.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:27 pm

Babette shakes her head "No. I was just about to tell her when you showed up." she says as she raids some leftovers "Did you want to be the one to tell her, than?" she asks "She Might be a bit cross, but with you here, you Might be able to stop her from doing anything stupid." she points out.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:54 am

Emanulle thought a moment. "I think its best I tell them." If they were still up he was going to talk to them, so with that in mind he went into their bed room to check on them.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:53 am

Anita was, in fact, still up. She was flipping through the stations, looking for something to watch. She looks up at Manny and smiles, before she goes back to her search.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:30 am

Emanulle wasn't worried about Anita flipping out or anything, he had faith in them and they had a decent head on their shoulders. If they didn't they would of handled the harrassment issue in a worse way to get them fired, among other things. Anita may be more upset in the sense they represented far as calm and peaceful her life had been.

He sat down. "I have..a bit of bad news. Babette has told me you have some followers that see you as a justice figure. That's not bad in itself, but the bad part will be some will be zealots about it and may do bad things in your name."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:51 pm

Anita shrugs "Oh well. If they're Human, the police will handle them, if not, the Hunters will. Either way, I'm sure the situation will soon be under control." she says as she continues to hunt for something to watch "I reject their worship, or whatever, they have of me, so anything they do in my name won't benefit either of us."
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:14 pm

She acted about as he expected them too, which was to say he didn't have anything to worry about. Maybe in the past she would have acted differently, but with her bad run ins and having a family she wasn't exactly in a rush to play hero in that sense. Not counting the legal way she was doing now anyway.

Emanulle went to sit down by her. "I have a feeling that will work itself out. But in lighter news, did you get a chance to talk to your boss about vacation? I know Espen is generally pretty understanding man about these sorts of things."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey Yesterday at 4:59 pm

Anita shakes her head "Not yet. I want to get my work finished before I talk to him. It'll only make me look better by comparison." she explains "I should be finished with my assignment tomorrow, though."
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Yesterday at 8:10 pm

Emanulle nodded. "It's a good idea. I'm proud of you how far you've gone already in a relatively short time. The vacation isn't going anywhere, so best to make sure you have your ducks in a row long term." He was somewhat curious where it would be but he wasn't all that picky about where they ended up.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4