Opening Jitters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Re: Opening Jitters

Post by namey on Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:05 pm

Anita nods "Alright. Let's get to shopping for our day at the beach." she says as she starts out.

She, of course, had a car and had no problems driving everyone where they needed to go. It didn't take them long to get to the big shopping mall.
namey
Admin

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:04 pm

Manny, Michru and Monica all came out of the car when they arrived, Michru was more excited and animated then the usual. She had taken a shine to places like this for one reason or another. She didn't rush off or anything, not that she would have anyway.

Monica looked around. "Haven't been to this one, but mall's a mall. I'm sure there's a clothing store nearby." She'd have to check a nearby map for a layout and see.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:22 am

As they head on in to a shop that specializes in swim wear, Anita already sees a Swimsuit that sparks her fancy. It wasn't anything flashy or too skimpy, but just right for her. So she quickly tries it on in a changing room and was satisfied with what she sees in the mirror.

She changes back into her normal stuff and pays for her suit, then she waits for Monica and Michru to finish with their shopping. They also needed a beach umbrella, some towels, a beach blanket, maybe some folding chairs, sun screen. That sort of thing.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:04 pm

Monica had to look around before she found something to her liking which was a bikini similar to Anita's though it was blue. She liked how it fit on her overall so she winded up getting that. Michru just got a one piece suit that fit them, she couldn't swim so she wouldn't be anywhere near the water but even so.

Manny picked some black shorts, but he also was thinking ahead of some of the other essentials like towels and such as well. "Everyone get everything?"

"Yep. I mean, I don't think I need anything else." She also pitched in by buying a few things they need, just to be fair since she was coming along.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:01 pm

Anita takes stock of their supplies "Yup. I do believe we're all set. Let's hit the open roads and get to the beach before it gets too crowded." she says as she loads up the car.

It doesn't take them very long to get to the beach, about an hour or so. Anita quickly finds them a place to set up shop, before getting their supplies.

After everything is all set up, Anita looks for an empty changing room. It wasn't As crowded as Anita had originally thought, which was a good thing in her opinion.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:36 pm

There was thankfully a few changing rooms so not everyone was crowded around one spot, so Monica went in to get dressed herself in her own bikini which she was rather fond of it, Michru then Manny. The later started setting up the umbrella and towels for everyone while everyone else got situated and dressed. Regina would pop up when ever.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:29 pm

As it turned out, there was no Regina to be seen. Anita took this as a good thing. She quickly changes into her swimsuit and goes to lounge about for the moment.

She didn't need any sun block, because she didn't get sunburns, or even tan for that instance. Still, she didn't need one.

She cracks open a soda "Now This, is what I had in mind." she says as she turns her now gray, but normally green, eyes towards Michru, checking on how she was doing "Everything alright over there, sweetie?" she asks.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:36 pm

Michru was building a sand castle along with Emanulle while Monica was relaxing nearby in her chair. She turned her attention to Anita smiling when she was addressed. "Yeah, just building a sand castle." She then noticed the color of their eyes being different. "Huh? What happened to your eyes?" She hadn't ever seen them a different color.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:24 pm

Anita was surprised by the question "Oh, I wear green colored contacts, so no one mistakes me for Cedrick." she says "I took them out because I was planning on going swimming."
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:39 pm

That made some sense to the little girl, people had said they were twins, and twins looked alike. To Michru though she'd always be able to tell which was Cedrick and which was her maternal figure far as the eyes went, though most people wouldn't know Anita or Cedrick enough to tell.

"Oh, okay. I can tell its you even if your eyes are the same." Michru said, pleased with herself. "Did you want to build a sand castle with me?" She didn't ask anything about the swimming, she was a bit scared of the water and she couldn't swim.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:51 am

Anita gets up and wanders on over "Sure thing. Though I've never been very good at this stuff." she says. Several guys track Anita's movements as she walks over, their eyes fixed on her bouncing breasts, and slender figure.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:05 am

Manny noticed but paid the guys no mind, Anita was an attractive woman and they were at the beach, people were going to stare. The bouncing breast did remind him of some fun times they had together but that was the here nor there.

"That's okay. Dad isn't either." Michru said which caused Emanulle to chuckle lightly. She looked at Monica who was reading a book in a folded chair with sun glasses. "What about you?"

"Me? I'm all right. You want me to help out?" At the nod, Monica gave a mental shrug before bounding over and crouching down. It was more Anita and Michru bonding time so she'd more sit back but didn't mean she couldn't make her own. Maybe should of got another bikini, this one is slightly tight now that I've worn it longer. Oh well, its not That bad..
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:36 pm

"Good afternoon." says a man with a Robotic Arm "But may I set up my small oasis close to your encampment?" he asks, an umbrella, towel, and folding chair under his arms.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:29 pm

Emanulle's good mood had evaporated a bit when Vlad appeared, why was he here around his family? However he was good at hiding his emotions so unless one was really close to him and knew what to look for they wouldn't have picked up out of the ordinary. He however thought it best not to make a scene so he acted natural for now."If you want to go ahead." He wasn't sure if it made things worse or better that Anita and Monica had no idea who this man was in this instance.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:50 pm

Anita pauses when she sees a cyborg talking with Monica and Instantly, she could tell the man was bad, but couldn't say anything around Michru "So here you four are." Regina says as she comes walking over "I was waiting at the water park for what seemed like an eternity." she says.

*Perfect timing, as always mother.* Anita thinks "Sorry, we had a sudden change of plans." she says "Would you mind looking after Michru for a bit, Manny and I need to talk some things over." she says with a wink, as she takes Manny by the arm.

Vlad, not getting an answer from Monica nods "I see. Apologies for disturbing you, my dear." he says as he hefts his stuff "I shall leave you in peace to enjoy this lovely day." he says as he heads off to another part of the beach.

Last edited by namey on Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:59 pm

Monica had thought the man been speaking to Manny or anyone nearby in general so she hadn't responded. "Sorry didn't mean to be rude I thought you were speaking to someone else. I don't mind." She then addressed Regina. "Sorry about that. I think we take for granted you already knowing ahead of time where we were going."

As for Manny he was dragged off by Anita for whatever before he could comment on anything else. As for Michru she was actually happy Regina was here.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:02 am

Anita was going to let Manny know about the man talking to Moncia, but judging from the look in his face he already knew. Though it didn't seem to matter, as the man left, though it remained to be seen if he came back or not.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:58 am

Manny was internally debating if he should tell Anita more about them however she more then likely knew already the many was potentially dangerous. However, Monica could take care of herself and if nothing else Regina was around. She was surprisingly or not rather fond of Monica so if he did hurt them in anyway, it probably be the last thing he did.

He answered Anita after a bit. "He's gone for now and Regina is here too, so I wouldn't worry about them at the moment. You know me well enough that was thrown off, it was because I heard about them in my old job but I don't know much about them." Emanulle let that hang, feeling it was a good compromise of not revealing too much but giving them a idea it was vague as had a variety of jobs in the past, but she'd know what he meant. Plus he rather not talk more about it in the open, or much at all if he could help it.

Though thinking on it, if he wanted to harm them and he had been trailing which was possible considering he showed up at That beach, he probably would have done so by now.It could of just been a concidence but he didn't believe in them much thanks to Marcen. He may have been all for second chances, but it be foolish not be cautious.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:00 am

Anita nods "As long as mother's here, we should be alright." she says, looking over to where the cyborg had gone. It seemed he simply Did want to lounge about "There was, something odd, about his aura. I can't quite put my finger on it just yet..." she mumbles.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:07 am

The last part made him a bit curious. "What do you mean by that? Odd in what way?"
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:09 am

Anita looks over to Manny "I Just said I can't put my finger on it, didn't I?" she points out "Come on. Let's head back, but keep an eye on him." she says as her gem glows, summoning one of her impish creatures.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:16 am

Manny wondered if the imp would attract too much attention at the beach there weren't as many people but still. He'd trust Anita's judgement on it so he didn't really say anything about it as they headed back to the others.

Monica looked up when both came back. "Welcome back you two. Didn't miss too much." She was going to tease that was a quick five minutes for a quicke but Michru was there so she reframed.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:58 am

Regina didn't have the same restraint as Monica, pkus Michru was too young to care what such odd words meant at the moment "That was quite quick, even for a quicky." she says "Do you two need a little more time? Monica and I don't mind watching the young one for a bit longer." she offers with a wink.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:25 am

To be perfectly honest while he couldn't speak for Anita, he definitely was in the mood with the bikini helping with that fact. With Regina here it wasn't like they had to worry if that man was trouble or not, the question was more if Anita was in the mood or not. "That's a pretty generous offer. Do you feel like that up Anita?"

Monica wouldn't admit it to the mass majority of people she had a voyuer streak and wouldn't mind seeing the two work each other over. Of course even if both were okay with it, she'd never ask out of respect and staying in her lane so to speak.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:33 am

Anita playfully slugs Manny in the arm "Not right now, you goofball!" she says. They had been out for about a half hourish or so, to Anita that was time for a treat "How about some shaved ice?" she asks.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next