Opening Jitters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Re: Opening Jitters

Post by Sion Reaver on Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:47 pm

"Great! No rush, and guess we'll see if things pan out." Monica was happy to hear it, though of course like Anita said she had to see if her boss approved and Then when they would be going. If no one else had any ideas, she guess she'd suggest things.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:41 am

Anita heads off to get ready for work while Manny was making breakfast. After a bit, she comes back in a woman's business suit. She had on a skirt with some stocking and had some heels in hand. She liked dressing like that. It made her feel both sexy And powerful. Even if she Knew she was already both, it never hurt to flaunt what you had.

She sits down to eat. She needed her energy, so she planned to eat as much as she could. After a few bites "Mmm... This is good." she says "You'll make someone a good wife, Manny." she teases with a wink.
namey
Admin

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:31 am

By that time Michru was up in a char, sitting on a book munching down on her own food. Monica of course was eating as well her own food, she could eat a lot but seemed to gain no weight. Probably an Arkon thing if it wasn't just a general fast metabolism. The former gave Anita a 'morning' when she came back down the stairs; having to make sure she swallowed as that would be rude as she was taught.

Emanulle noticed Anita come back, taking note of her stockings around her long legs as well as suit leaning against her figure. Of course he liked the outfit since it complimented them, though to be also be fair it..really didn't take too much since Anita always had a strong effect on him regardless.

"Glad someone thinks so." Emanulle chuckled good natruedly. "I really like your outfit, going a bit more bold today?"

Michru was confused by Anita's comment at first, but then it seemed to make sense later. It was..figure of speech? That was the word.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:51 am

Anita pauses, looks down at her jacket and blouse, then unbuttons her top two buttons "Now I'm going for something a bit more bold." she says with a chuckle. She mainly unbuttoned her blouse to reveal her gem. She usually hides it at work.

She looks over to Monica, specifically Monica's blue gem, which was a contrast to Anita's red one "Have you been using your gem regularly? The more you use it, the more you get use to it and the easier it gets to use." she explains. She seemed to recall that Monica could use lightning, instead of fire, like everyone else.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:03 am

Monica thought about it, then shook her head. "On and off, but not really. I use it from time to time but I mostly been focused on other things." Like getting her business together and whatever else. It was slightly early to say, but she did hope Manny and Anita did go all the way, she liked the idea of them becoming apart of the family more officially.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:52 am

Anita nods slowly. She had a theory about why Monica's gem was blue, instead of red like everyone else's and why most of her powers to come from it revolved around healing and such. She would need to talk with Monica about a few things when she got off work today.

And speaking of, Anita looks at her watch "Well, I have to be going. I have a full day today and I want to see about getting as much of it done as I can," she says as she gets up. She ruffles Michru's hair as she heads out "I'll see y'all later tonight." she says. She was going to try to get off early today so she could spend some time with Michru.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:28 pm

"Bye!" Michru gave her good be before Anita left, she was hoping to spend time with Anita but she was busy.

As for Monica and Emanulle, they had a full day ahead of themselves, far as getting things together after dropping Michru off. Monica actually did want to know why her gem was blue, she was going have to ask Anita later.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:36 pm

There wasn't really that much leg work for Anita to do. The day mostly consisted of her writing up her report on how her assignment had gone and whom she recommended to help Calvine Mort with his business relations with the different governments.

This took all day, as she provided a full report of her investigation into the situation, that way the person assigned to his case could be properly prepared to handle case.

It was starting to get dark by the time Anita got home "I'm home..." she says. It was still earlier then she usually got home. Her normal routine consisted of her taking a bath after she gets home and then having dinner and going to bed. But now she had a little more time.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:16 pm

For the most part, the day went without a hitch though Monica and Emanulle were busy getting some things together here and there. The good part of Monica being her own boss and Emanulle being employed by her was the more flexibility of scheduling when they needed to.

It wasn't too long after Anita came inside and announced herself was she greeted, though this time a tiny figure was eager to see and hug them in Michru; something a bit harder due to her short height.

Emanulle came soon after. "Welcome back. How did things go?"
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:32 pm

Anita shakes her head as she hugs Michru "I'll tell ya later." she says as she looks dowb to the girl who was holding her legs hostage "Hey there, wanna take a bath with me?" she asks with a smile.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:50 pm

Emanulle figured it was either something she didn't want to share in front of Michru, or she wanted to just focus on them for now, either way it didn't matter.

The young girl nodded, smiling happy. "Okay! I could scrub your back?" While still quite, she was more animated around people she was comfortable with. Having friends like Aiko who were naturally more extroverted helped as well.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:44 pm

After a nice, relaxing bath, Anita comes back, in some more comfy clothes. She was ready for dinner now. She wanted to unwind and spend a little time with Michru before she talked with Manny.

She sits at the table "Okay, first off, my assignment is finished with Paragon Corp, so now I'm free to do whatever..." she says as she takes a sip of some wine "Espen was busy, so I left him a note so he could get back to me, so we'll see. Tomorrow's my day off, so we can go where ever if you want." she says.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:34 pm

"That sounds good. I was thinking we could spend time together during the day, and then the three of us after Michru gets off from school."
He nor Monica were planning anything so that let him with some free time. "I don't have anything more specific in mind but being spontaneous is apart of the fun of things at times."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:45 am

Anita shrugs "I'm not sure either. The amusement park maybe?" she suggests "Or maybe a water park. I haven't been to one of those before." she says.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:35 pm

Both had their appeal, though Emanulle was leaning towards a water park for a couple of reasons; mainly she hadn't been to one before and it could be interesting. Two, he'd get to see Anita in a bikini and that was never a bad thing. "How about the water park then? I haven't been to one either so it be a experience for us both."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:48 am

Anita nods "That soundsnlike a plan. I wsnt to see if we can get Monica to come along. It's been too long since I had seen her in a swimsuit." she says with a wink "And speaking of which, I'll need to do some shopping for a new swimsuit for both me and Michru, won't I?" she asks.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:59 am

"I'm sure she won't mind coming along, since you haven't spent as much time together due to both being busy." Monica wasn't exactly super shy about it so she'd be okay. "I Think Michru still has one, but its not a bad thing to have a new one for her too. Do you have a swimming suit in style in mind already for you?"
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:05 am

Anita shakes her head "Not really. It's whatever I think'll look good on me." she says. Anita never was one to run with the popular trends. She always went her own way and she planed on doing the same here as well.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:18 pm

It wasn't a big deal and Emanulle didn't mind since Anita in a bikini was her in a bikini regardless. And to a lesser extent Monica, though in that case all it was admitting someone was attractive. He was with Anita and loved her wouldn't ever do anything, but he wasn't dead.

"Either way looking forward it, and hopefully the vacation checks out for us too." He took a sip of his cup before putting it down. "You know, one idea for where we could go would be Alus for vacation but there isn't a way for us to get there at the moment now. Calvine has his own thing but its still being worked on.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:29 pm

Anita thinks for a bit. Earth was her home. She was born here and she planned on dying here. She Really didn't like the idea of visiting a different world, especially if they would need some kind of star ship to get there.

Noreal, on the other hand, they could just pop through a portal, much like the Mystic homeworld of Elysium "Instead of Alus, how about we go to Noreal? I've never been there, but have heard of it from the boss and some of my co-workers." she suggests.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:38 pm

He didn't mind if she wanted to visit but he also wasn't sure what to expect from Noreal either. "Sure I wouldn't mind a visit to there if its what you want to do, it could be fun to see what its like."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:42 pm

Anita blinks in slight surprise "What it's like? But I thought you were from Noreal?" she asks. She was a bit confused by that. Was Manny Not from Noreal or was he from Alus? She found herself getting confused even more thinking about it.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:46 pm

Emanulle shook his head. "No its Alus is where my family was born, we don't have any connection to Noreal. But I do admit I wanted to visit there one of these days, Noreal that is. I've been to a lot of different places though, on my old job."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:16 pm

Anita felt embarrassed by this misunderstanding on her part "Oh, well, learn something new everyday." she says as she gets up " Excuse me, I have some final paperwork to finish up." she says as she heads to the bedroom. Which was a lie, she didn't bring anything home with her other than her attache case.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:27 pm

As she left, Emanulle decided to clean up before he went to bed to retire himself but he wasn't all that tired. He wasn't entirely sure if Anita really needed to work on something, or she had gotten slightly embarrassed on the misunderstanding. If it was the later then give her a moment, and if need be talk to them. It wasn't a big deal and this sort of thing happened, but if still bothered them when he came back he'd reassure them anyway.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next