Crippled Flame

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Re: Crippled Flame

Post by Sion Reaver on Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:18 am

Hiroshi was thinking it was best for after the fact since they didn't seem to be going home right away. "Let's go to Taki's place, I don't wanna take too long since I promsied to be there sure we can find this prick after dinner. He's taking too long."

When he heard that voice and presence, he decided that was time to leave the darkness for the time being to be on the safe side where there was more light around. "Uh..do you know what the hell that was?"
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:58 am

While Hiroshi was tailing the young man, he met up with some of his friends and was bragging about getting some head from some girl. They headed off to an arcade afterwards.

Once Hiroshi left the darkness, the Obliterator was silent for a bit "That was... someone who was... trapped... in the darkness..." he growls "The very same... that I had... warned you about..." he snarls.
namey
Admin

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:14 am

Hiroshi nodded slowly, figuring that may be the case. 'All right, noted. Do we have a way to track this guy down for later if we leave? I don't want to miss dinner and wait too long but I don't want lose track of them either.'
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:18 am

"Yes... we can still... find him... should we need..." the Obliterator growls.

Taki had done exactly what she said she would do, and started getting dinner ready as soon as she got home, not even changing out of her uniform.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:07 am

It didn't take Hiroshi too long to get to Taki's house where he knocked on the door and waited. 'So if we send them to the darkness place he'd be stuck there forever?'

He was just going over his options since he didn't want to kill them but he needed to do something.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:35 am

"Yes.. until we... or someone like us... were to... remove him... from the darkness..." the Obliterator growls.

The door opens. It was Taki's dad "Hiroshi, come on in." he says, moving aside "Taki said you would be stopping by for dinner. It's been a while since we talked, how have you, son?" he asks.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:07 pm

Hiroshi wasn't sure about that, leaving them forever sounded more cruel because then you'd, be, we'll stuck. He'd have to think of something while he was here.

"I've been trying to get my head on straight, sorry been kinda to myself but I'm getting better now. I'll be around a lot more now again."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:41 pm

Mister Izumi puts a hand in Hiroshi's shoulder "Hiro, my boy, you know you're always welcome here, right? It's just that, lately Taki has been very lonely. I mean, she barely hangs out with her friends, she keeps calling in sick from school and when she Does go to school, she always comes home late." he explains as he leads him into the living area.

"Her mother and I are worried she starting to hang around with the wrong crowd and we both feel that she needs a positive influence in her life. Like you." he says "With her sister, gone..." he hesitates when saying that "She needs a sibling to watch out for her and you're like a brother to her. I think you both have what the other needs. Companionship." he says.

Taki's mother comes out with some drinks and hands one to each of them "Dinner will be ready shortly. If you would like a snack until then, let me know." she says. Though she was all smiling and cheerful, one could hear the underlying sadness behind her words.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:50 am

Hiroshi felt a bit guilty he had been stuck in his own bubble so long that stuff like this had passed him by. If he hadn't, then maybe the whole situation with Taki could have been adverted somehow, or ended sooner at least. "I understand. I plan on sticking around a lot more again from now on."

Taki's mother seemed slightly sad; easy to guess as to why. "Thank you and I'm fine for now. "

Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:16 am

Kyosuki shakes his head "This isn't your fault, Hiroshi. We all have been dealing with Suki's passing differently." he says "And some of us, have been taking it harder, than other..." he says, looking back to Konata.

Taki comes out if the kitchen, her 'world's greatest chef' apron on "At long last, dinner is ready, everyone." she says, sounding pleased with herself.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:43 am

Still, Hiroshi felt it was around the time to start making up for lost time when he had been in his own bubble. He was going to say something else when Taki came in with the apron, it was cute and fit them she was a surprisingly good cook for her age.

She seemed, for the moment, a better mood and once he dealt with the other problem and spending more time with them, hopefully it would stay and improve. He sat down at the table at his own spot. "Thanks, you really seemed to out do yourself again this time."

Though, speaking of the issue he may as well brainstorm a bit before he left. 'So besides traveling, what else can you do non combat wise?' The 'scare plan' may not be a bad one, issue was Taki had been there to interrupt it, however if he took them to a place where it was just them two..
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:49 am

"Yes... darkness... is not good.... nor evil... it just... Is... and it depends... on how you... use it... that makes it good... or bad..." the Obliterator growls.

Dinner was a quiet one. There were little instances of small talk, but that was it. Afterwards, Taki was cleaning up, Kyosuki was readying Hiroshi's room, and Konata was drawing a bath for whomever wanted it.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:07 am

Hiroshi decided he'd lend a hand with Taki, both to help them out and a bit of small talk here and there. "I'll help, its been a long day besides you know I hate sitting still." He said, though he had his other reasons for it of course.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:23 pm

Taki shrugs "Truth be told, we've never Really hung out before..." she says "It's always been you and Suki, who were hanging out all the time..." she mumbles the last part.

"But now we at least have some time to talk." she says "So how have you been holding up? We hadn't seen ya in a while and mom and dad were worried about you."
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:09 pm

"I've not been all that great and stuck in my own bubble until more recently. I realized I was just letting things pass me by." Hiroshi admitted, knowing certain things had been a wake up call he couldn't continue how he was going. "But now, I'm ready to keep things going. You're right we haven't really hung out but that can change. So what about you?"

Besides the obvious with that recent thing with that boy that is.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:17 pm

Taki avoids his gaze "Oh, uh, I've been busy with school stuff, and witchy things." she says "The Oni have been feeling frisky lately and I need to remind them who's the queen bee of this hive." she says.

"Ask her... to elaborate... depending on.. what she says... this may... be very bad..." the Obliterator growls.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:24 pm

Hiroshi really didn't like the sound of that. "That doesn't sound too great by acting up more, but what do you mean?"
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:17 am

Taki shrugs "Lately, I haven't had to fight very many Oni and the ones I Did have to fight, I defeated them simply by telling them to stop being bad and to go home." she says.

Konata comes into the kitchen "Hiroshi, the bath is ready. Would you like to go in first?" she asks. Since he was their guest, it was only polite he get offered the first spot.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:08 am

That was odd, if they were feeling more frisky why were they going home simply because she said so? After running into those like Reiko or Blader it did give some further perspective of certain things though.

He was going to say more Konata offered a bath spot. Being polite he accepted. "I would thank you for drawing it up, I won't be in long." Knowing others, mainly Taki needed to use it. While he still had that other business to take care of, it was best to wait until a bit later where most everyone had drifted off.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:42 am

As Hiroshi got into the bath, Kyosuki had finished setting up the guest room and Konata had taken care of the dishes for Taki. Which left the young woman plenty of time to roam around the house, so she desides to put all her ninja skills she learned from watching American Ninja and Ninja Mime!

She carefully peeks in the bathroom, hoping to get a peek at Hiroshi, she was 100% certain she wasn't detected. And afterwards, she rushes to her room, her heart was Slamming in her head *Taki! What were you Thinking? Peeping in on Hiroshi like that!* she thinks *It was only simple curiosity. After what you've been forced to do lately, you only wanted to see a Real man's thing. Hiroshi will Never find out.* Taki struggles with her own thoughs as her mind lingered on Hiroshi in the shower and her hand drifted downwards.

Mean while, with Hiroshi "Curious... Nixa... she had... 'checked' in... on you... while she thought... you were unaware..." the Obliterator observes. It seems that he could not only see what Hiroshi sees, but he could see independently of where Hiroshi was looking.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:35 am

Hiroshin was a bit surprised by that, so seemed the physical attraction was mutual. Learn something new everyday, though before too long he finished his bath and headed to his room. 'Think we'll head out in a hour or so when everyone else falls asleep.'
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:14 pm

"And what... pray tell... are we... going to do... once we get there..." the Obliterator asks. That was a good question. If they kill the little freak, it will raise All kinds of questions,same with if they trap him in the darkness. And there's no guarantee that scaring him will work either.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Today at 12:48 pm

Hiroshi sat down on his bed, looking through his phone to kill the time sine he didn't feel like watching T.V. 'I don't know, since killing and trapping are out that leaves scaring them. Problem is if he thinks Nixia will be there to protect him he might chug forward anyway. Unless..I make it to where he thinks he sure fired doomed in a way he can't escape or be protected.'

'One idea is to drag him somewhere to think he's getting a preview of hell and that's where he's destined to end up on his current path. Easier said then done of setting something like that up
'
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey Today at 1:42 pm

"Since killing is out... why not... abandon him... in a different country..?" the Obliterator growls "Make it clear... that if... he comes close... to Nixa again... you Will... drop him off... some place less... pleasant..." he hisses.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Today at 1:58 pm

Hiroshi hadn't really thought of that. 'That may work, I've never been to anywhere but Japan and then Hyrule. So since you've been all over and know how to get there where do you suggest?'
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next