Order Of The Day

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Order Of The Day - Page 3 Empty Re: Order Of The Day

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:10 am

So that explained it, Alasha reasoned there was more to that piece of land and it Would make sense to have it above water since she was sure most if not all the other Hyrule races couldn't exactly breath under water.

"Thanks, we'll go check that out now since non Hylians are on a time limit. You've been a real gentleman since we met. Maybe we'll meet outside, either nice meeting ya."
Alasha wanted to see more of the land parts of this kingdom while they had the time, and she knew Mitsu enough at least to know they felt the same.

Shopping would be useless since it wasn't real, but still could be fun simply to see what the clothing styles were if nothing else.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:49 am

In the shops there were various items and articles of clothing that were based on shells and other sea life. This was just to give people an idea on what to expect when visiting the Zora domain.

As the two were exploring, the Guide comes over to them "Greetings again. I'm here to inform you that you are coming up on your time limit and it is recommended that you and your companion take a fifteen minuet break before returning." she advises "Remember, even though things feel, taste, and smell real, they are only simulated data sent to your brain through electrical impulses." she explains.

"It is important to be mindful of your body outside of the simulation." she says "We want to thank you, once more, for using the Swimming with the Zora program and we hope to see you again." she says before disappearing in a digital rain.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:57 am

Time had passed that quickly? Alasha was somewhat disappointed though she supposed it be a excuse to interact with some of the crew in person instead of the simulation they were having.

"..I don't think I could wear most of this stuff.."
Mitsu said more to herself as she placed the shirt back. A lot of them wouldn't be able to cover her as well since she was on the gifted side. We'll, cover but not as much with the sea shells.

Alasha, of course, couldn't resist that part of teasing. "Dunno. I'd say the barely covered sea shell look probably do wonders of snagging you a boyfriend. It's most men's weakness regardless of species."

Mitsu turned a bright red. "I-I'm not going to wear that for..erh.."

The older woman chuckled patting her shoulder. "It's fine, you're just too easy getting flustered with that sort of thing."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:25 am

As the two were doing their thing, a chim goes off, warning them that they were coming up on their fifteen minuet warning. The Guide appears once more "Hello again. I apologize for interupting your relaxing stay, but there is someone at your door, outside of the simulation." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:54 am

Alisha decided at that point it was enough as they were about to hit their time limit, besides there was someone that wanted to talk to them about whatever. So both she and Mitsu left the program for now, both for a break and see who wanted to talk to them.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:27 am

As they answered the door, standing there was the Captain of the ship, Arlin Baston "Welcome aboard. I'm the captain of this vessel, Arlin Baston." she says "Seeing as how you are the only two guests we've ever had, I wanted to personally see if the accommodations are to your liking."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:50 pm

That was a mild surprise to Alisha, but only slightly. It only made sense the captain if they cared about that sort of thing wanted to be a good host. "Thanks. We're fine for now, we're just trying to get our bearings on the ship. I'm Alasha Joven."

"Mitsu Umeko. Thanks for having us aboard, we really appreciate it." The other woman said politely.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:29 pm

Arlin nods "You are the first passengers we have picked up. So I figured a visit from the Captain was in order." she says "We'll be departing soon. Our destination is Cryogenia. It's pretty far off the beaten trailer, so it'll talk us a bit to get there." she explains "In the mean time, if there's any place along the way you would like us to drop you off at, feel free to let us know." she offers.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:17 pm

Alisha thought that was a pretty good offer over all. "Thank you, we apperciate it. To be honest it would be our first time going there even if I'm decently traveled so not sure what planets are in between. If there is anything we'll let you know."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:43 pm

Arlin nods "Not to worry. The ship has a decent star chart now, thanks to our science officer." she says "Feel free to browse through them and if you find a planet you would like us to drop you off at, let us know."

She looks at her watch "I have to get going. My ship need launching and all. Would you both like to join me for dinner?" she asks "I would like to know more about your culture if that's not asking too much." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:49 pm

Alissa thought about it, then nodded. "I can't speak for Mistsu, but sure I don't mind."

"I'll join too." Mistsu didn't mind either, on top of that it could be interesting.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:47 pm

Arlin nods "Excellent. When the chief is ready, I'll have someone bring you to the Captain's Mess and you can tell him what you would like to eat." she says "Until then, I'll let you het back to doing what you were doing." she says, nodding them a good day.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:25 pm

(I guess since its been said this a good end point, my chars are out. Be a bit before they get where they need to)
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum