A Fallen Star

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A Fallen Star - Page 4 Empty Re: A Fallen Star

Post by Namey Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:31 pm

Anita nods "Yeah. We've meet before Kitt was hurt." she says "The big guy is Tumbler, the medic and the woman is KOS-MOS, she's an android." she explains.

"It is alright, Tumbler. They were only checking on me well being." Kitt says "The reason you have not hurt of Cybertronians before now, is because all of us in this room, are from different dimensions." he says.

Jason nods "We'd be happy to help." he says as both Ness and Jack come walking back. Jason looks over to them "We're going to help out on a food raid." he says.

Ness nods "Sounds good to me." he says. Jack didn't look happy, but nods.

Vlad also nods "Good. Talk to Abraxus, my second, for the details as I go and take care of a few things." he says as he heads out.

Jack moves close to Jason "What kind of things is he talking about?" he asks.

Jason quarks a brow "He needs to pay tribute to the Outsider for a successful mission and ask for protection on their next one." he says.

Christine shakes her head "Not really. While I was with the Hunters, I was their healer and looked through a few books to get a good idea on some things that might help." she says "But it turns out that my natural abilities were more than enough." she explains.[/color][/color]
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:13 pm

Emanulle supposed he shouldn't  be too surprised, with everything else he had exprienced when coming to earth.

"It's nice to meet you two. But..that's really interesting. Dimensional Theory has always been, we'll just that a theory until I came to earth. I have to say for such a small planet that is a bit isolated, it certainly attracts a lot of unique things you won't really find anywhere else. What is the name of the planet you hail from then?"

Cory could see that, Mystic healing was potent on its own. "Natural healing can be a lot more potent so makes sense.  Did you find anything magic related? I have no idea if earth has a specific magic branch, but they should with all the stuff around."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:53 pm

"You misunderstand. We are not from another realm like Noreal or Hyrule, which are Actual planets you can travel to..." Kitt says "We are from completely different realities." he states "And Tumblers and the others are from the planet Cybertron, while I was made on my Earth."

Anita was a bit worried that Manny would have caught what Kitt said about everyone in the room being from a different dimension than Manny was.

After a good half hour, it seemed, Vlad comes back. Dressed up and ready to kick some ass "Okay. Let's get going/" he says

It didn't take them long to get to a warehouse that had a small group of guards watching the place. There were others close by as well.

Vlad motions for them to hold their position while he and Abraxus head off to take care of the guards. While they do that, Ness lightly taps a wall, then frowns "Ah Hell! It's an ambush!" he says as he jumps up and heads out, followed by Jason and Jack!

Christine nods slowly "Yeah. I found a few books on Earth magic. It's some potent stuff if used right." she says.

"I wonder what Nicole is doing right now..." she mumbles. She missed her friend and was a bit upset when she had left in the middle of the night without even saying 'good bye'.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:09 pm

Emanulle shook his head briefly. "I think its on both on our parts, but that was partially my fault. I know you're from another reality as you said, that's why I said Dimensional Theory was just that until I traveled to earth. . That and Jack is from one as well as some of his friends. I said planet more out of force of habit since I'm used to meeting aliens from other worlds then actual dimensional travelers. That was a bit on my error so I apologize for the confusion."

"I assume you came here by Ness? I'm not sure if this world is advance enough for dimensional travel by techology just yet. Not counting Lee and Dino's that is, which I wouldn't."

"Me too." Cory mumbled, he knew she went on a trip but where exactly she went even he didn't know. "She can take care of herself, so she'll be fine even with whatever is going on."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:43 pm

"In a manner of speaking. Some of us had come here because of Ness' influence." KOS-MOS says in a deadpan voice "The Autobots and myself were carried here by one of Ness' PK Vortexes, while Kitt came here with Ness himself." she explains.

Anita shakes her head "No. I don't count Lee and Dino either, since they're Never here when you need them the most." she says "But than, I suppose as long as we got Ness and Calvine, we don't need them.' she points out.

Sure enough, as soon as Ness started towards the warehouse, it exploded! When the dust clears, Jason having used an Ki shield to protect everyone, Jack heads into the burning building to help those who might still be alive!

There was only three people to survive the explosion. And with the forces that were waiting outside, they only had less than twenty people, not counting Jason, Jack, and Ness.

In no time at all, the small group found themselves surrounded by at Least three platoons of Space Pirates! "Take cover!" Vlad bellows at the Space Pirates start to open fire!

Jack and Jason didn't need any weapons to attack, and neither did Ness, but he got his Hylian blaster out and started opening fire with scary precision to his shots, while Vlad took care of the troops that went in for melee attacks.

After about five minuets of fighting, it seemed like the Pirates were loosing, when suddenly something heavy crashes into the ground, causing a cloud of dust to blanket the area!

After the dust starts to settle, it became clear what had crashed the party. It was the leader of the Space Pirate armada himself, one of the most feared criminals of all time, Meta Ridley!

Christine nods "Yeah, I know. But I still miss her. She was a good friend. Even going out of her way to make me feel better, even if it brought her some discomfort." she mumbles, referring to the time when they both slept together.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:34 pm

Emanulle didn't know as much about Calvine, except he was a friend of Ness and apparently good at tech building like they were. KOS-MOS voice was more dead pan, unlike the other two A.I. he knew more on a first hand basis. Whether it was just due to how she was or she didn't have emotions it was to early to say.

"And unlike then, they're consistent. Someone like Lee and Dino is probably in extremely high demand in various places which explains why they're never around. I'm surprised they're ever here, to be honest."

"Yeah, Nicole would go out of her way to help even if it made them less comfortable. I'd do the same, now a days. I was a lot more self centered starting off my journey before I met the rest of you. I like to think we all changed a little bit to how we started though..." Cory had a feeling of what Christine may have been talking about, he heard them after all. But it could of been something else for all he knew.

Cory shifted his covers and pillow a bit so he could lay down and get comfortable, he wasn't quite there far as sleep just sorta taking it easy to make things easier. It wasn't like he had anything to tend to early tomorrow.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:03 pm

Anita shrugs "Who's to say why they do what they do?" she asks, then pats Kitt on the hood "I hope you feel better soon." she says as she starts out "It was good to see you both, Tumblers, KOS-MOS." she says as she heads out. She wanted to check on her sisters.

Vlad takes a step back "Withdraw!" he calls to his remaining men "Everyone get the Hell outta here!" he yells as he starts off running, his men doing the same thing.

Meta Ridley laughs "That's right, little bugs. Run! It'll make catching you all the more fun!" he bellows to his fleeing victims.

Ness looks over to Jack and Jason "You two head on back. I'll handle this." he says.

Jack takes a step forward "Not a chance. A hero doesn't run when the villain shows up. No matter how big they are." he says, slamming his fist into his hand.

Ness shakes his head "I'm not giving you a choice. Energize." he says.

Both Jason and Jack start to dematerialize in a stream of photons and light and within seconds, they were gone. Leaving only Ness to face off against the massive space dragon!

Ridley looks around "I see. A matter transporter. It shouldn't be too hard to track it's location." he growls.

Ness shakes his head "I'm very much aware of the limits of your technology and let me say, you'll have better luck finding the answer to life, the universe, and everything, before you find where they went." he points out.

Ridley turns his burning eyes towards Ness "I guess you'll have to do in their stead." he says as he takes a menacing step towards Ness "Ready to die, little bug?" he growls with a toothy smile.

Ness looks directly at Meta Ridley "Am I ready to die?" he asks "Let me tell you something about whom you're now facing: I have lived for over eight-hundred years and have been in over thirty Major wars and many countless smaller ones throughout both space and time." he starts.

"I have fought with everything from horses and swords to armadas of highly advanced star ships. I have lead many into battle and lost even more..." he continues "I have seen wonders the likes of which you can't even imagine and horrors that would break a man's soul just by looking upon them..." he says it was his turn to take a step towards his foe.

"I have survived battles that were waged on a galactic scale. I have survived the Hunger Games, Twisted Metal, and the Purge; Twice..." he states "I do it, because it's what I do. I don't know or even Have to know the people I help. I do it anyway, because it's what needs to be done. My name is Ness Burger, and dying has Never frightened me." he declares.

Meta Ridley snarls something "What a Riveting speech. Am I suppose to be impressed by all that?" he asks, a chuckle on his lips.

Ness shakes his head "No. Not impressed..." he says as he opens his startling blue eyes and locks them onto Meta Ridley "But afraid."

Christine eyes Cory "Are you planning on going to bed?" she asks "I would show you the bathroom, but I suspect you already know where it is... Same with the, uh, fridge." she says, nodding over to the replicator.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:21 pm

"It was nice meeting all as well. We'll have to do this again some time." Emanulle bid them a farewell before following after Anita. [color:7893=#orange]"So where did you have in mind next?"

"Not yet anyway. I can't quite sleep. But..you bring up a point. I should probably take a shower first before I end up drifting off on accident. Be back in a minute."
Luckily he had came prepared in case he needed to, because under the blankets he got with them was a simple shirt and shorts. It would suffice for sleeping in.

On getting inside, it Was different then what he was used to but not so much that he was absolutely clueless; another perk from all his trips to get back to this dimension. Once he was satisfied with warm water he got in; he wouldn't stay too long as he would normally since he was a guest in Christine's room. Normally he'd kinda lay back a bit longer and enjoy the water but that was when it was his Own bathroom, not someone elses.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:00 pm

Anita shrugs "I want to check on my sisters, then maybe I'll go see how everyone's holding up and then maybe head to bed." she says "It's been a long day." she points out.

The city, or what was left of it, seemed quiet, with the usual background noise. When suddenly, a giant metal dragon goes flying into a building "AAAHHHH!!" Meta yells as he Slams into what was left of a building, bringing the rest down upon him!

He crawls from the rubble and shoots a stream of green kintetic plasma as Ness, only to have his PK Barrier absorb it, giving him even more strength as he sends a Massive bolt of electricity towards Ridley, which causes him to fly back once more, from the impact!

Ness lands lightly "Oh man. You have No idea what it's like. To Always have to hold my power back, to take care to not use too much of it." he says as he powers up another attack "Sometimes, I find myself being Too damn careful and come off as arrogant, because of it." he continues.

"It's almost like everyone here is made of paper, or Raditz, and if I try for even just a Bit too much, I could seriously hurt someone." he says, his attack ready "But here we have a rare opportunity for me to just let loose and go wild. Simply because you can take it, can't you?" he asks, as he launches an even bigger and more powerful bolt of lightning at Meta!

This one causes the dragon quite a bit of pain as well as launches him back once more. But Ness doesn't stop there. He keeps the juice flowing, throwing Meta around as he fries him!

Ridley hauls himself up "How... How is it that a mere Human would have This much power?" he asks, more like demands.

Ness smiles "I may be a Human, but I'm no Mere Human." he states "And at the risk of sounding incredibly arrogant, I'm simply better, in almost every way. I try to hide this from everyone, but sometimes it comes out." he says, sneering at the metal dragon.

Meta fires missiles at Ness! These weren't energy based, so he wouldn't be able to absorb them! But Ness simply waves his hand and causes them to crash into each other!

Ness looks around, his smile getting bigger "Awesome! It's fixed!" he looks over to Meta "Hey, it's been fun, but, well fun for me that is, but I have to be going. When next we meet, you won't remember anything about what happened here!" he says as he pats his chest "Ta! Energize!" he says, then disappears much in the same way as Jack and Jason.

Since he was staying at Christine's place, he should already be use to taking a shower in her bathroom and since she didn't care how long he took, it really didn't matter. But the good, or bad news (depending on who you were), was, there would always be clean, dry towels for when he gets out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:34 pm

Emanulle nodded. "I agree..its been a long day. I'll go with you to meet your sisters then call it a night. I don't have anything planned tomorrow but just in case it doesn't hurt." He had a lot of fun hanging around Anita regardless though.

It was more this was a ship, so to some extent he had been expecting something a bit different. Cory finished his shower, stepping out but still slightly wet. "I'm done. It's free if you need to use it too."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:14 pm

It doesn't take long to find Amanda, and at the same time, Cedrick. Anita excuses herself to talk to her sisters. But Amanda would have none of it! And wanders over to Manny "Greeting. I am Amanda Kronos and whom might you be, to have captured my sister's attention?" she asks.

After Ness got back to the station, he heads to the bridge, where he sees a pissed off Jack ,holding a small sight-to-sight transporter tab "I suppose you think you're cleaver, hitting me up with one of these?" he asks.

Ness shakes his head "No. I needed to ensure your safety, at the leader of this little adventure. I'm sure yo would have done the same thing in my shoes." he explains "Either way, it's finished. Time has been restored, more or less, back to normal." he says "By this time tomorrow, everyone will be back to their respective homes."

Christine shakes her head "Thanks, but I took one before you came over, so I'm good." she says "And since you're not sleepy, what do you want to do until we get tired?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:35 pm

It was Emanulle's first time meeting Amanda, the last name caught his eye if nothing else since he only knew of one family with that last name. "It's nice to meet you, my name is Emanulle Santos. I believe this is the first time we've met but your surname reminds me of someone else I know."

Of course his mind did wander places it shouldn't, since he kinda already knew what wanted to do until they both got tired.

"..We'll, I do have something in mind if we're being completely honest but I don't want to potentially make you uncomfortable out of respect for you as a friend. I'll tell if you really want  or curious though."
He admitted. "We could play a brief game or something if  you want and we have anything up here."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:37 pm

Amanda nods "I'm certain it does." she says "So, I suppose you don't know what's going on either?" she asks "Of course I already know what's going on, but I was asked not to tell anyone. she says.

Ness looks around. He guessed Calvine peaced out fo the night. Jack, however, was happy to hear that "So we'll be heading back home soon? Excellent! I hope things haven't changed too much." he says.

Ness shakes his head "I wouldn't think Too many changes would have happened. Maybe a small one here or there, but nothing major." he says.

Christine eyes Cory "What, exactly, did you have in mind?" she asks "And be clear abut it, don't try to play word games. I would like to think I'm smarter than that."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:00 pm

"If you were told not to, I won't press it." Emanulle said, though he still wondered a bit anyway. "So if you're all sisters, then who is the oldest?"

Cory nodded a bit. "Fair enough. I'll be frank then. When you brought up something to do until we both get tired my mind shifted to being intimate with you sexually. We both have needs and I've always been very attracted to you. So I while I would like to, its up to you." In his opinion, Harlan didn't know what he was missing.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:00 pm

Amanda thinks for a second "I believe Cedrick is. But only because she was traveling with Ness for a time." she says "Other than that, both Cedrick and Anita are basically the same person, so they would be the same age and I'm bringing up the rear." she explains.

Christine thinks for a bit "An interesting offer, but I'm just not ready to be in a relationship, you know, or any kind, just yet. Not so soon after Harlan and Nicole leaving." she says "I'm flattered, though. Out of all the hotties on board, you pick me."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:28 pm

"Same person? So they're alternate versions?"
Emanulle clarified. "And here I thought they were just twins. Truth is stranger then fiction at times."

Cory felt that probably be the case and left it alone. He'd be lying to say he wasn't a little disapointed but it was a small thing. He respected Christine's wishes of not wanting sleep with someone else so soon. Had Harlan ever been intimate with Christine? He didn't know and it wasn't his business to ask, but if he hadn't he had missed out. Same when he left.

"I understand." Cory said. "And I'll leave it alone. I don't mind just hanging out though if you're not sleepy. I enjoy your company."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:38 pm

Amanda frowns "Wow. You read way too much into that." she says "What are twins if not basically the same person with different personalities?" she asks "Not every truth is stranger than fiction. The simplest explanation is often the right one, after all."

Christine nods slowly. Of course he would leave it alone. He was a good guy, after all. And plus, she could probably kick his ass otherwise. Not that she would have to, he was, after all, one of her few remaining friends.

"There Is still movies and what not that we could watch." she says, nodding to the monitor on the wall. Though, that was something she would have to bring up to Ness when she sees him next.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:59 pm

"No you're right. I did read too much into it, doesn't help with our earlier conversation before we got here."
Emanulle conceded.

Once Anita was done talking to Cedrick, he planned on formally wrapping things up to head to bed, though not before giving his contact information. ..Even if Monica and her family lived with him so it was kinda a moot point besides personal phone. "You wouldn't happen to know my cousin Monica would you?"

Cory decided to just pick a movie at random that looked interesting, and once he did he picked something from the menu and let it play. He wasn't sure it be good or not but it didn't matter; it was just something to watch, turn his mind off before going to bed.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:22 pm

Amanda nods "We've met, but only briefly as she was about to leave. I hadn't gotten any impressions off her, so I can't really say much about how I would feel about her." she says "And on the other side of that coin, have you met my sister Cedrick?" she asks.

As it turned out, the movie was called 'Attack of the Killer Tomatoes'. It was an odd movie about giant, mutant tomatoes that attacked people. It was campy and ridicules, but in a fun way.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:31 pm

Emanulle briefly shook his head. "No I haven't. Until today I only heard a bit about them from Monica because of her knowing them. However, hearing about someone and interacting are two different things. Not so much Cedrick because despite their history together she doesn't really know them."

The movie was amusing in some respects and campy, though it did its job for something to take his mind off things. As the movie began to reach its natural end point; Cory actually had drifted off towards that part. It seemed like something like that was all the prodding he needed further to finally get some sleep.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:36 pm

Amanda nods slowly "That's both their fault. From what I've heard, all they did when they seen each other in the past, was fight." she says "But since they've both calmed down quite a bit, who knows? Maybe they could be friends." she says with a shrug.

Being what she was, Christine could stay up for at least for a few days without needing sleep. Unlike Humans, a Mystic's mind works so much faster and doesn't need as much cool down time as one would think.

But, she could see that Cory was getting tired, so she shuts off the monitor "Perhaps we should turn in for the night." she suggests.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:54 pm

"Perhaps so." Even if Emanulle sincerely doubted it, he did wonder what part Monica played in since Cedrick prior self made it difficult for anything peaceful to come about even if she did try. Though did it matter in the present? The blame game may of made you feel good, but it didn't change what had already passed. "After all, things and people change."

Cory nodded a bit as he got himself up. "Yeah, a good idea. I forget sitting still in the movie can make me sleepy at times even if I'm not before then. I can head back to my room so you have it to yourself."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:02 pm

Amanda nods slowly, looking at her sister "Indeed. Cedrick use to hate her mother and everything about her, for taking her father from her, but now, at least, she can be in the same room as mother." she explains "If that, and her 180 in attitude about half breeds is any indication, people can change at that." she says.

Christine shrugs "That's fine. I have a room. This is the living area. Well, living and dinning. In the back is the bedroom and bathroom." she says "But if you want to stay, that's fine."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:30 pm

That was true enough, he supposed. He knew he wasn't entirely the same as he was when he first started, though with some people they stagnated after a while. They didn't really grow or change much, not even subtly personality wise whether that was a good or bad thing depending on the person looking and who it was in question he guessed.

"So if Anita is a half Goddess, then what is her mother a Goddess of?"

"I think I'll take you up on that. Good thing I planned ahead."
Cory was referring to the blanket and such he had brought along with him. "I'll just use this as my sleeping area then."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:56 pm

Amanda shrugs again "Mother is the Dark Goddess of Chaos. Where ever there is Chaos, she is there." she says "In one way or another and since there is So much Chaos in this universe, mother is quite powerful."

Christine nods "Well, help yourself to the replicator if you get hungry or thirsty." she says "And if you have to use the bathroom, make sure you knock first." she says, since one had to cut through the bedroom to get to the bathroom.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next