To End All

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

To End All - Page 2 Empty Re: To End All

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:20 pm

Tamaki was going to punch that smug bitch's lights out one day, even if it took her a few weeks in the time chamber to do it. Sheera was of the same mind though before anything else could happen, they released Mistie before they took off. Sheera thought if she had a broom stick and melted when water hit her, then she'd be about complete.

"Mistie!" Reizo was the first to rush over, Tamaki and Sheera following suit as he crouching down. "Are you okay?"

"Been better.."
Ruvan grunted, finding the situation too violatie for his liking but to be expected. "Thank for healing us, that could of been worse. I'm worried about where ever Kyle and the others rushed off too. Mistie took off in that area too."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:45 pm

Mistie slowly takes the mask off ad lets it drop "I... couldn't fight them..." she says in a low tone "And... after they, Infected me with that evil energy... I just wanted, to hurt everyone..." she says, not looking at anyone "I'm sorry for the things I did... and dooming this reality..."

Kyle frowns "What do you mean?That Kai woman? She was just crazy, wasn't she?" he asks.

Mistie shakes her head "No. Her job was to change history, by destroying Raditz before he even gets to Earth and, she did it." she says.

Kyle reaches out with his own senses, feeing for Any Saiyan energies, but all he was able to feel, were Mistie's and Tamaki's "Then we have a problem."

Nichol nods as she slowly lifts into the air "Okay, let's get going. The others may need us." she says as she heads off in the same direction as the others.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:57 pm

"So..that's really big deal right?"
Sheera asked after a bit breaking the silence.

"Very much so. This isn't my reality, but Radiz played a very big role even if he was minor. He basically started..about everything." Tamaki said. "..And I think that's about the same here.."

Before too long, she noticed the others begin to approach. Karine was among the first to speak. "Mistie is all right? But obviously something else went wrong judging by your body langauge?"

"We'll..we failed part of our mission. There was this crazy Kai who wanted to change things, so to do that they ended up killing Raditz before he even arrived on earth. Changing a lot of stuff.." Reizo mumbled.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:30 am

Nichol nods "Hang on. I'll contact base and see what we can do to fix this, if it's even fixable." she says as she moves away.

Mistie looks around at her friends. She liked to think that they came to save her, but that was just icing on the cake. They came here for one thing only. To stop the history of her world from changing.

But now, it was too late, because of her. That Kai lady knew that she would be in trouble if the group ganged up against her, so she had Mistie distract the others, while she gathered up the energy she needed to ruin her history.

But, Mistie knew there Might be a way to put things back, and while not Exactly like they were, close enough to get time back on track. But she waited to see what HQ said first.

Yin looks around "So, any thoughts on what we should do now?" she asks the others.

Kyle shakes his head "No. The best thing we can do now, is wait for instructions from C&C. If they find a way to set this right, they'll tell us." he says in a calm tone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:31 pm

Ruvan nodded a bit. "I had a feeling it wouldn't be that easy or that woman wouldn't have left in such a hurry to make sure. I'm not sure exactly how time travel would work as far as correcting things in this case without making another split time line."

Sheera didn't like waiting, she wanted to do something only she was drawing a blank of what she Could do. This was so frustrating!
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:49 pm

Kyle nods slowly "That's why they needed the Scroll of Eternity. Because if they just came back here, like we did, to change the past, it would have made a split in the time line." he explains "But in using the scroll, they can affect chance to the Actual time line and not make an alternate time line." he says.

"It'll take time for the changes to ripple back to us." Mistie mumbles, still not looking anyone in the eyes "They'll come back in time from the future, changing what is, into what would have been."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:27 pm

"So nothing but waiting.."
Reizo frowned, wondering what all this would cause. He wasn't on earth so he wasn't sure how much, if at all it would change things on his end.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:13 pm

Nichol comes walking back over, she didn't look too happy "After talking it over with some of the higher ups, it's advised that we head back to the Time Patrol, until we can come up with a way to fix this mess." she says

Kyle nods slowly "I suppose that makes sense..." he mumbles "Once we've had some time to calm down and think about the situation, we should be able to come up with something useful."

Mistie shakes her head slowly "I... think I'll stay here. Reflect on what's happened." she says slowly "When I feel like I can help out... I'll come back..." she says as she takes off. She wasn't going too fast. If anything, she wanted to be alone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:06 am

There seemed to be something mutually agreed upon between Ruvan and Karine, because they moved around the same time to catch Mistie. "Wait a moment. A large reason me and Karine came along for this mission was a chance to make sure you were safe. We can't force it, but we wouldn't be good friends if we didn't try to wheather things together."

"Indeed." Karine added gently. "Words alone won't undo what happened and you blame yourself even if we don't blame you. It's not your fault, that could of easily been any of us. If you truly wish to do it alone, we will respect your wishes. We would feel better and worry a lot less if we were by your side then worrying about you back at base."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:02 pm

Ace comes floating down "I couldn't have said it better. Except unlike you two, I'm not going anywhere." she says, following the three "I'm going to stay and help you figure this out." she says.

Kyle comes flying after the small group "Hey. We're getting ready to leave. If you want to..." he pauses in his statement, looking around "Why are we heading to Japan?" he asks.

Mistie keeps flying "Because this is the only way I can think of fixing my mistakes." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:56 pm

"Hang on a second, we're coming too if Mitie and everyone else is."
Tamaki said to catch up, along with Reizo and Sheera. She was told her presence would be important, whether her role had passed or not she wasn't sure.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:41 pm

Yin had taken Lamp and Nichol and the three of them went back to the Time Patrol to work on what to do next.. Leaving Ace, Mistie and the others behind until they call for them.

Kyle stops in front of Mistie, causing her to stop "Why don't you tell us what you plan on doing?" he asks, arms crossed.

Mistie sighs "I'm going to make things right in time, by taking Raditz' place." she says.

Kyle frowns "I'm sure Will can tell the difference between someone who's evil and someone who isn't." he points out.

"How do you know this will even work?" Ace asks "Didn't you once say that something... bad had happened to Raditz?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:04 am

Tamaki frowned heavily at the last part. "Not just 'bad' if it happens the same way it did back at my home. Back there Raditz died fighting two people. You weren't planning on filling That exact role were you?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:52 am

Mistie shakes her head "Raditz from my time doesn't die, but is subjected to a much more horrible fate." she starts "You see, Jason, my master, he told me that after getting all six Infinity Gems, Will broke the time loop he had found himself in with Raditz, by trapping him in 'Tomorrow'." she says.

Kyle frowns and Ace looked a bit confused "So?I mean, what's so bad about that?" she asks.

"The way it was explained to me,is that tomorrow will Never get here. Because tomorrow will always become today, and and there will always be another tomorrow, just after today." Mistie explains.

She looks over to Tamaki "And, if it means putting history on track, I'll do it." she says, determined "Besides, I'm not even suppose to be here. This is the only way I know of, to give my past any meaning." she says.

Kyle was sill frowning "Than I'll go. I can make myself look like Raditz, so no one will ever know the difference." he offers.

Mistie shakes her head "No. It has to be an actual Saiyan. Otherwise, Will won't create the Mystics.. she looks over to Tamaki "And it can't be you, because, no offense, you're not strong enough and will be brushed aside." she says, apologetically "It has to be me. I'm a Saiyan and I'm strong enough to be a threat to Will." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:10 am

Reizo frowned a bit more, they came all this way just for things to end like that? He wasn't the strongest, and he wasn't the bravest but he did have a decent brain so now it was time to use it!

...Hopefully. He had to at least try for Mistie's sake.

"There's a few things though.." Reizo started. "No matter how well you go about it, while you might get somewhat close enough to what Was, but the butterfly fly and ripple effect will still play a large part. So with that in mind, you can't use the exact same script and expect it to be the same. You mainly need Will to make the Mystics in response to the Sayains right? So let's go from there, we have more then enough to come up with something together. Plus, besides sensing you're not evil if Will is percpetive about people he'll further know something is really off even if you're a good actor."

"So why not prove how much a threat Sayains can be, without being an actual enemy? Or a good bad cop thing?" Tamaki added. "The Elder said I was suppose to play some type of part and I doubt it was just to deal with the lackey's. I'm not strong enough to go that route, but there are two Sayains that should open the room for ideas. Does Will even Know about Sayains at this prior to Raditz?
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:35 am

Mistie thinks for a bit, trying to recall what Jason had told her "Will not only needs to make the Mystics, which will lead to the creation of the Elder, but to become the Guardian of Earth, which leads to him making the Dragonballs and wishing for immortality, which will lead to Wendy coming back to life." she explains.

"But he Also needs to fight a Saiyan strong enough that will trigger some kind of time loop in their ensuing battle, which will lead to him not only becoming stronger, but will lead to him seeking out the Infinity Gems in order to break the loop, allowing him to do all those other things." she points out.

Kyle nods, thinking "There Are stronger Saiyans back at Base who would Relish the chance to fight against someone like Will for all eternity, the problem is, whatever we choose, we'll be condemning someone to be trapped in time for seemingly ever... Lose, lose for use, it seems..." he mumbles.

Ace shakes her head "There's a way for use to get history back on track And make sure everyone comes out intact. We just need to find it." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:57 am

Karine tapped her chin. "..Perhaps once someone is in that loop, we could wish them back to base using the Dragonballs once their part is done?"

Sheera shook her head. "It's good in theory but I doubt the Dragonballs are strong enough for that. They're only as strong as the user. Now maybe the Super Dragonballs may do it, but good luck getting those. You'd need to to beat really strong opponents in a tournament to get those, and I'm talking about people stronger then even Wendy. You have to earn the right to use them, its not enough to find them. So we get creamed so that idea is probably out. At least I wouldn't get beat by Ribrianne again.." She mumbled.

"Who?" Tamaki asked.

"I don't want to talk about it." Sheera said with a anime rain cloud over head.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:45 am

Mistie shakes her head "I've never heard of these 'Super Dragonballs'." she says "We should still have the Dragonballs at the Time Patrol. You said the Dragonballs are as strong as the one who created them, well, the Elder created these ones." she says "And he's the strongest person I've ever seen. He's even stronger than the Kais and one says he just as strong as any god of destruction." she points out.

Kyle nods "Than one of us needs to go back to the Time Patrol, get the Dragonballs and have them wish Raditz back. Word the wish so that he was never killed before reaching Earth. That way he can fight Will like nothing had ever happened and history can be fixed/" he says "If these Dragonballs are as strong as the Elder, it should be No problem for them to make that happen."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:30 pm

"If this Elder guy is as strong as you say and everything, then yeah I don't see why it wouldn't work. We'd still have to keep a eye out, if these Time Breakers are smart they'll have people monitoring things. We'll need to make sure they don't send someone else to 'finish the job' who is strong enough to fight us all at once."
Sheera crossed her arms. "And..I think we should be clear once that goes through. At least for this part of time."

Once that was finished, Karine spoke up. "I can go unless someone else wishes to instead. If possible, they could send someone stronger in my place back just to be on the safe side."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:45 am

Kyle nods slowly "I agree. If I were them, I would keep someone close by, just incase my enemies tried to do something to fix what we had just changed." he says.

Mistie holds up a hand "You guys go. Me, Karine, and Ruvan will stay behind, to deal with anyone. Since, and no offence to anyone, we're the strongest here." she says, the hint of the old fire returning "With everyone safe, we can fight all out if we need to." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:11 pm

Sheera wanted to stay, but Mistie had a point that they would be more in the way. That was fine though, it just meant she and the others just needed to get stronger and step up their game. "Mm. That's fine. We should ask to send back up too just in case. It's a very good bet they'll send someone strong enough to deal with and the others if need be."

"I guess. Just be careful." Tamaki wasn't a fight freak like most full blooded Sayains so her goals were more to help then just to fight anyone strong. Though since it was mentioned, just a strong Sayain back at base that was offered a chance to fight someone strong may be what the doctor ordered for the person sent back, if at all.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:26 pm

Mistie watches most everyone head back to the Time Patrol HQ, leaving her, Karine, and Ruvan to keep an eye on things. She lets out a stiffled yawn, stretching her arm "I'm going to rest up by that tree. If anything happens, wakes me please." she says. She turns on her heel, dragging one foot through the dirt, kicking up some dust, before planting herself under the tree.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:54 am

In the mean time, both siblings kept alert as neither were tired, but it was still important to take a breather in case they had to fight again. Ruvan was wondering who these Time Breakers would send, and similarly who the Time Patrol would send back here for back up.

There was another thing to consider, there might be a chance they'd need a dedicated group to stay around this time a bit and stay low just in case. He wasn't entirely IF that would happen but it was definitely a strong posssbility with how things were shaping up.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:38 am

Since both siblings were on such high alert, it must have come as a surprise when Mistie's energy pops up, hundreds of miles away! It seemed that she and one other were now fighting an epic battle far off somewhere!

Mean while, Mistie was still leaning against the tree, seeming asleep. However, one didn't need to look closely to see that she had started to fade away. It seems like when she kicked up the dust, she hid her energy, and made an after image clone to throw the siblings off, and then she flew to Tokyo to take on Will. Almost like this was her plan from the beginning...
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:29 am

Damn it Mistie...

Ruvan didn't have time to dwell on it as both siblings knew what they had to do, but judging by things they were probably already too late.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum