The Pink Blur

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The Pink Blur - Page 4 Empty Re: The Pink Blur

Post by Namey Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:55 pm

May looks over to Brandon "As the resident Zoanthrope, I feel this questions is better answered by you." she says, dodging the question and redirecting it onto another person.

Arrow shakes his head "I'm originally from Spain.I moved here after hearing about a school that could help me hone my psychic abilities." he says "What about you?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:07 pm

Brandon really didn't have a issue answering it. "To keep it simple, a furry I guess the easiest way to visualize it are people like Amy. Basically, people with 'animal' traits and it runs on a spectrum.  It goes from say Amy or Zoanthropes, to things that are basically animals with a more humanoid shape."

Just like with normal people attractiveness would vary, from looking attractive in a exotic way to looking like they hit every branch going down the tree. His had power but it wasn't winning any contest anytime soon. Judging by Torias in the past he probably was into that sort of thing to an extent. Maybe he'd help wingman them later.

"Anyway," Brandon continued, changing the subject to one May probably be more comfortable with. "Just curious, if you don't mind me asking how long have you been in training for the Hunter thing?"

Amy wasn't sure if she should mention dimensional stuff, but it was true she was from another planet. "We'll, as you'd probably guess I'm not exactly from around these parts. I come from a place called Mobius that's really far away, been here ever since. I think about fourteen years, or a bit over it."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:10 pm

May shrugs slightly "I've only been here for about a week or so, Arrow's been here the same amount of time, but Flash..." she throws an uneasy look in his direction, but he doesn't move "Has been here for a month or so." she explains.

"Fourteen years, huh? I'm surprised you hadn't been tagged by the Scanners." he chuckles "But as fast as you are, I'm sure you can get away from them no problem." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:07 pm

"I was here before it switched over to the Hunter Alliance instead, but that was only very shortly. So not for too long."
Torias noticed the uneasy look May gave in Flash's direction but didn't comment about it.

"About the same. I got this guy partially to thank for it for talking me into it, but I have my other reasons for joining." Brandon thew his drink away, having finished it. "There's a school here that's apparently for people with PK powers, dd you go there?"

"Yeah. The speed comes in handy." Amy was grateful for it, most of the time. "So what is Spain is like? I've heard about it, but never been there heard it was a beauitufl place."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:57 pm

May blinks in surprise "So... you Both were here before the restructure?" she asks "If I may ask, what happened? That was over a month ago and you two are still in the rookie house?" she asks, a bit amazed by that.

She nods slowly to Brandon's question "Yes. Mot psychics go there at one point or another." she mumbles "I didn't like the direction I say fo them, so I left." she mumbles.

Arrow nods "They say France is the love capitol of the world, but it's really Spain." he says with a wink "From it's people, to it's culture, to it's rich history. Everything about Spain says 'Romance'." he chuckles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:26 am

Brandon chuckled, shaking his head. "My bad. That was crappy wording on my part. What I was really trying to say is, I first heard about them before the restructure but I didn't Actually join until about a week in a half ago. I was toying with the idea for a bit until finally deciding on it."

Direction huh? Brandon could relate, though he honestly doubted it was anything similar but not liking the direction of something and leaving. For that, he left it alone for now.

"I had some..distractions during that time. Now that they're taking care of, I should hopefully be able get where I need to be soon." Torias didn't elaborate on the former part, but it was something.

Even Brandon wasn't sure what it was exactly, but it wasn't really his business if he didn't feel like getting into it. He turned to May. "Been feeling kinda stuffed sitting too long. Care for a walk?"

"Oh, wow. I really want to go someday.."
Of course she'd still love to visit France or somewhere in Europe but Spain had always been a high on her bucket list so to speak. Come to think of it, there were a number of other places she hadn't been to she wanted to. So many places to go, but only so little time. Normal Mobians had relatively short lives like Humans did compared to other races, that's why like them they were always trying different stuff because time was fleeting.

"So how have you been taking to Japan so far? I know the culture and atmopshere has to be a lot different."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:13 pm

May was about to decline, but then she looks over to Flash "Sure. I would love to go for a walk." she says.

Arrow shrugs "It's certainly different from what I'm use to." he says "After I become a full Hunter, I'm going to see about going back to Spain." he mumbles "What about you?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:14 am

Brandon was going to leave regardless, if just to get out but he was never going to complain about the company of a beautiful woman unless their personality rubbed them the wrong way which went without saying. Torias had declined so it just the two of them at the moment.

"I noticed your name like mine isn't Japanese, are you from here originally? I came here from New York." Of course why he was here was a bit more to it then that.

That was interesting, so he had another goal on top of it of where to go. "It's different, but I really like it and the culture. I'm not sure if its a place I'd stay and settle down for real but for now I'm taking it one day at a time. I spent a lot of my life in San Fran. Mobius, the place I came from originally I don't think I would fit into too well after so long being here. This is kinda all I know now."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:18 pm

May nods slowly "I'm from England. I came here to learn about my powers." she says "It's a bit unsettling to get sudden visions about seemingly random things that make no sense." she explains.

Arrow chuckles "Don't worry about fitting. It's overrated anyway. Just be yourself and those who want to be your friend won't care." he says.

He looks over to a crepes stand "Pick your poison. My treat.' he offers.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:42 pm

Brandon wondered what it would be like to see events and things that were possibly to come to past but still be in the present. He never had any kind of mental powers, met a few who had before. Experiencing something and then being told by a second party were two different things.

"Must have been rough. I knew someone who got memories of past events if they touched physical items, not sure the accurate name. Freaked them out for a bit because they had no idea what was going on before they got a handle on it." Maybe they went to that school she mentioned? He guessed it didn't matter, they had their life path and he had his.

"I also heard physics are suppose to be more sensitive to ghost like presence. I wasn't really a believer in that stuff but..
" Brandon shrugged. "You see a lot, and you hear a lot. Then my current profession is self explanatory on it."

Amy didn't know Arrow much of anything besides this short time, but so far he put on a very good first impression. They seemed pretty nice with a decent head on their shoulders.

At the offered food, she paused, thinking them over. They all looked good but she had never had any before. "I think I'll try the custard one. I'm not really hungry but feel like eating something sweet."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:21 pm

May nods "Yes..." she says in a slow tone, as if not very comfortable with the topic "There are varying degrees that some psychic can sense the presents of the supernatural." she explains "Some can't sense them at all, but there are those who can see them as clearly as I see you." she says "It's quite terrifying..." she mumbles.

Arrow smiles as he orders "Being near you is all the sweetness I need." he says, then chuckles, shaking his head "Oh man, I apologize for that. It sounded cooler in my head." he says, paying for their treats.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum