The Pink Blur

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: The Pink Blur

Post by namey on Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:18 pm

Shadow was glaring at the three "Your job was to find out where the target was staying. Tailing possible suspects is one way, but ALL three of you tailed two suspects." he points out "How do you know that the shop owner wasn't the one that was working with the target?" he asks.

He walks down "There are many different ways to track someone and using one's powers is the way that's most likely to get you caught." he says "For the main reason, that there Are those out there who Can sense energy..." he looks over to Torias "Especially if it's currently in use."

"You three were also Painfully underequipped. The Hunter Alliance Has tools that are made for tracking people down." Shadow states "If this were a real mission, the two of you would likely be dead..." he says to Brandon and Torias "And you would have gained a reputation of letting your teammates die, while you sit outside and did nothing." he says, looking at Amy 'Think about how this would have ended and what you could have done differently." he says as he motions for his men to follow him out.
namey
Admin

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:28 pm

It was an point, but what was done was done. Only thing was to have it as an teaching moment for the next time, if there was one. The three of them left after that.

"We'll, that could of went better." Brandon said to no one in particular after they headed out.

"Indeed it could have, but it could have also been worse." Torias seemed to be thinking. "What's done is done though." He planned on leaving the two soon for the moment to take care of something but it could wait.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:11 pm

As the three exit the warehouse, Abraxus was waiting for them. He didn't look displeased, but he didn't look happy. In fact, the expression on his face was blank "Okay, so what did we learn from this and how do we fix this?" he asks.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:12 am

It was Brandon that spoke up first. "We ran into things half cocked and got punished for it. None of us went to see if there was anything else before it happened. So for the next time, if there is one to make sure our P's and T's are crossed by making sure we have all the right resources or intel for the job first before doing anything else."

"And if we have to rush into something for whatever reason, stick together." Amy said.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:44 pm

Not for the first time, Abraxus wonders if being a Hunter is for these three "I know you were only using an example, but rarely do we need to rush into anything. Not unless it's an emergency." he points out.

He heaves a sigh. He didn't know Why he was having so much trouble with these three. His old cell wasn't so difficult. He would have to talk with Shadow about how to handle them "Okay, get lost you three. Work on how to fix the mistakes of today. I'll be in touch." he says as he starts off.

They Had potential, anyone could see that, but they had no talent when it came to being Hunters...or on a team. All three were use to doing things on their own. Maybe he would need Shadow and Mad to give them a lesson.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:27 am

Amy thought that was an reasonbale answer since that should be the only reason one should rush anyway, hence the have to part. It didn't matter too much though, just something to think about. Maybe she wasn't cut out for this, but with that line of thinking one would never get anything new done because you always stumbled doing new things.

The three went their own ways after that at least for now, Torias and Brandon had something to do but Amy only had a vague destination in mind this afternoon.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:40 am

Abraxus wanders over to Shadow "Hey man. Do you think they'll make a good team?" he asks. He asked Shadow to over see the training of the noobies, something Shadow wasn't too happy with.

Shadow doesn't stop waking "Probably not. But they, like us, deserve a chance to find that out on their own." he says "Who knows? Maybe they'll somehow pull together and surprise you." he points out.

Abraxus frowns slightly "I Might need you and Mad to teach them a lesson..." he mumbles.

This causes Shadow to slow a step "The last time we gave a lesson to some new recruits, one of them quit out right and one was traumatized." he states.

"Yes, but out of the three, we got at least One good and solid member for the Alliance and that's something we need now, more than anything." Abraxus points out now.

Shadow knew he was right. After he formation of the Hunter Alliance, their forces were less than half and they Need new people "Alright. I'll talk to Mad and set something up." he grumbles. He didn't really like working with Mad too much Not since he found out the truth about him.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:24 pm

Amy decided not to return home, she just had a few things on her mind like her current path in life and her future. She did her best thinking in more quite areas, so picked a coffee shop, found a quite spot and sat down.

She had joined because she wanted to help people and she felt that's where her skills could be put to some use. There was a bit of a stumbling block but that was to be expected. It didn't matter if she stumbled since it was part of life, it mattered what she wanted or needed to do.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:04 am

Amy, Brandon, and Torias all get a text from Shadow to meet him at the same warehouse they all had Just left, but the text didn't say why or what for.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:18 am

Amy wasn't sure why, but she got an odd feeling about the whole thing but never the less she complied. The others would be there too since it hadn't been all that long since they had left, but what they wanted to talk about she wasn't sure.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:22 am

Shadow was waiting in the warehouse with his two lackeys "Okay, as you all may have gathered, you don't make a good team. I'm here to fix that by training you three to Work Together!" he says.

"Do you know why mine and Abraxus' Cell worked so well together?" he asks "It's because we were a team and many of us had been on a team before, so we knew how to work well with others." he points out.

He eyes all three of them "I know that at least One of you knows how to work on a team and had before. Use that and take charge of a potential situation." he says.

He takes a few steps back "Now, you three will fight me. But take your time and come up with a plan. I'm sure you've all read my profile, which gives you an idea on what I can do, should we ever be teamed up, Use that info to help You, defeat Me." he states.

He knew his public Hunter profile told others that he had super physical stats, but not how much so, and that he could use an energy called 'Chaos Control', but only addressed a few points. Like energy blasts, and the ability to stop time for a limited time. But those facts didn't take into the account of the Chaos Emeralds.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:32 pm

Torias motioned for the group to come to the side as they talked among each other, and after a minute came back. "One last thing, is there any rules?"
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:58 pm

Shadow nods "Yeah..." he powers up a Chaos Blast "Try not to die!" he says as he throws the attack directly at the three "But that's more like a guideline, than an Actual rule!"
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:25 am

The others moved out the way, however since Brandon hadn't transformed and the attack was sudden he almost didn't but Amy covered for him pulling them away quickly with surprising strength for being so small.

Surprise only lasted in that instance before they got back onto the saddle, Brandon transforming while Torias tossed a dagger at Shadow's...shadow to hopefully keep them in place. While this happened, an Terror Sphere was launched while Amy went to the opposite side to find a proper opening and not get hit.

If it was the same as back at home, she couldn't expect Shadow not to be used to fighting extremely fast people, and more importantly have the proper reflexes to. So she was playing it slightly safe.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:21 pm

Sow made no attempt to move out of the way "Chaos..." he starts "Control." he says in a calm tone as Everything suddenly stops, going photo negative.

This gave Shadow Plenty of time to set up what he wanted to do, how he wanted to. He skates over to Brandon and moves him in front of Torias' attack,,,,,, and Torias in front of Brandon's. 

Then he moves over and grabs his Chaos Blast, which was about to impact the floor *They're fast, I'll give them that. When they can see the attack coming.* he tinks as he moves it directly in front of Amy.

He could feel is Chaos Control wearing off. So he moves a good distance away from the three, planning his next attack. So far, they've seen his Chaos Blast, if a bit on the weak side, and his Chaos Control. Maybe it was time to show them just how strong and fast he Rally was!

Suddenly, his Chaos Control wears off and the flow of time returns to normal.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:48 pm

Amy's forward momentum put her in a bad spot, she only had time to put up her shield to dampen the impact just in time before hitting it. She had no idea what the hell just happened, though if they could do that regularly it spelled trouble. Espeically the fact she had to recharge said shields once they were down...like now.

Brandon's attack hit Torias doing some damage, though fourtnately in the later's case the projectile itself wasn't meant to do any Real damage. It was simply to trap someone by their shadow, so when it connected it didn't do too much.

Both recovered quickly and were soon back on their feet, with Amy suddenly just there moments later. "Okay. That didn't work."

"No. But then did you expect it too?" Torias replied, thinking. "Plan D. I hope you're ready."

Brandon gave something close to an sigh. "Isn't it always?"

Torias knew the two knew what to do, they did it before after all. He moves to Amy, seeming to focus on putting a shadow shield around them this time which was in the shape of a sphere. They got a spin dash going. Moments later, a large black ball came rocking towards shadow.

There was another energy attack by Brandon towards the left at Shadow, Torias however seemed to have vanished waiting for the right time for their moves.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:31 pm

Shadow was fast enough to dodge almost anything any of them could throw at them, but he was deciding on if he wanted to tank their attacks, since he was currently the strongest one here, thanks to the two Chaos Emeralds he had with him.

But he could Also counter attack, taking the fight to them. After all, they hadn't been together long enough to know what each other were planning on doing without talking it through first and he because of that, he could easily take them all out like before.

So, Shadow decided, in that instant, to do both. Red energy suddenly flairs around him "CHAOS FLASH!!" he shouts as a violent burst of energy explodes from around him!

He was showing some control as he normally would have destroyed the warehouse with that move, instead, he used it as both shield and sword. Blocking the oncoming attack and responding by repelling anyone within range (which was almost all of the warehouse) against the wall!
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:04 am

Amy was unable to reverse her momentum this time or do much else but take the attack this go around. Torias aid in this for the intial attack helped from the absolute worse of it, but it didn't help as much in the end being so close to the epic center as she was sent the other way against the wall.

Torias did his best to shield both himself and his team mate Brandon but it only held for a bit before cracking. About as predicted, it knocked them both to the side.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:15 pm

Shadow decided to call it quits for now, as to not Seriously hurt any of them. The black and red hedgehog holds up a hand "This was not a failure. However, can anyone tell me what your first mistake was?" he asks after a moment, giving them a chance to collect themselves.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:34 pm

The fight made her wonder about this wordl's Sonic, either he was pretty strong to rival this particular Shadow, or they weren't rivals in a sense at all like back in her original home.

"I think.."
Amy started. "We messed up with our coordination. We didn't take advantage of each others abilities as much as we could have together."

Brandon nodded. "That and we haven't worked together long enough to where we can do our own thing without talking more."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:59 pm

Shadow nods "In the long run, that would have become a serious problem..." he says, agreeing with them "But your Main mistake, was taking on a vastly stronger foe without calling it in." he points out.

"I assume you all read my file..." he says as if it were a fact "So you knew that I was almost as strong as the strongest among you, you knew that I was faster then than the fastest of you, And that I could use Chaos Control to stop time." he looks over to Amy.

"You, of all people, should have known that, or at least suspected it." he points out "And if that were the case, you should have told your teammates as soon s you found out I would be your opponent."

He looks back over to them "Had this been an Actual fight, only Torias would have walked away from this, and that's because he could have escaped through the shadows." he points out.

He heads to the door "Dismissed" he says as he starts out "Get some rest. Because tomorrow we'll start all over again." he walks out.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:34 am

Brandon was slightly annoyed because while yes that made logical sense, it seemed like the idea was to test them in a fight, not what they would do treating this as if they didn't know Shadow at all. Oh well, hate the game not the player.

Amy shook her head. "C'mon. We can talk about it when at my place." Winding down for the day after the fact would do everyone a bit of good, she felt. It was a bit dissapointing but not a big deal in her mind, she was many things but a quitter wasn't one of them.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:17 pm

Joyce as at he barracks for the new Hunters, checking in on things, she would say. In truth, she had been assigned there as punishment after a botched mission.

She looks over o the three returning Hunters "So how did the training with Shadow go?" she asks. She knew from personal experience that Shadow could be rough when it came to training sessions.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:32 pm

Torias did know who the young woman was, though Amy and Brandon didn't since they were newer to the whole thing. "Not well." Torias admitted honestly. "Its been at best missing one or two things, at worse just using one option we didn't know was present in the first place would of saved us a lot of grief."

"Yeah, but we're not giving up!" Amy declared to the newcomer. "Name's Amy by the way, nice to meet you."

"Brandon. I can't be mad at them though. I rather having someone tough on us here, then being in the real world and learning the harder way." To Brandon at least, it just meant learning faster. He supposed this was part of the training, he and Amy weren't new to fighting by any means but new to this sort of gig.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:55 pm

The junior Hunter nods to them "I'm Joyce,good ta meet ya guys." she says "Let me guess, Shadow said the only rule in the fight was to not die, right?" she asks.

"He often uses that line when training the new people. The thing he doesn't tell you is, that knowing when to withdraw from a battle is the best way to avoid dying." she explains.

She walks over to the vending machine and pops in five hundred yen and gets out some sodas and tosses them to the three new recruits "Just know that with Shadow training you, you'll stand a better chance out there than you would otherwise." she says.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next