The More Things Change

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Re: The More Things Change

Post by namey on Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:26 pm

Babette was about to do some lewd things, but decided to hold off on that sort of thing. Instead, she focused on Cedrick "You know, from everything you've said, it Sounds like, and don't quote me on this, like you have some followers." she says.

Cedrick frowns at this "Followers... what kind of followers?" she asks in a low tone.

Babette shakes her head "I honestly can't say. I'll do some digging and see what I can find.' she says as she looks over to Adell "I must be going now, lots to do, but I'll Always have time for you." she says, disappearing in a flash of fire.

Luckily it didn't burn anything, it usually doesn't. Cedrick looks over to Amanda, nods and starts off. She was going to do some digging of her own. She knew Ness would be able to help, somehow, he always has before.

After Cedrick leaves, Amanda focuses on Adell "If I may ask, what, exactly, did Babette mean by always having time for you?" she asks in an even tone, much like how Cedrick communicates.
namey
Admin

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:08 am

Adell turned to Amanda. "Babette was hitting on me,  and mentioned how there was three attractive women in the room. I just brushed it off." She must not of heard it because she hadn't gotten flustered, or anything else when it was brought up.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:47 pm

The reason Amanda hadn't gotten flustered by what Babette said, was because her friend was Always saying things like that. But usually she said things like that to people she either wanted to bed or already had before and wanted another crack at them.

"I see..." Amanda hadn't gotten a satisfying answer and would have to ask Babette when next time she sees her.

"So, what do you think of Cedrick potentially having followers? What kind do you think they might be?" she asks "Just a wild guess."
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:50 pm

Adell thought about it, then shrugged. "I'm honestly not sure what to think. I mean, Cedrick normally keeps to herself and she doesn't believe in the same things she did anymore. I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it. My only guess is people who 'believed' in the same thing she did at one point."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:33 pm

Amanda didn't like to think about what kind of people would be worshipping her sister, especially considering she was once a serial killer.

"Yeah, maybe... I just don't want her getting dragged into something bad again." she says "I mean, she just got better and this could be a step backwards for her." she points out.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:39 pm

Adell shook his head. "She'll be fine. Cedrick isn't going to sway just because a bunch of crazies like her old style. As long as she has an support system of Ness, my mom and others. I'd be more worried about them starting a cult and trying to pick up where she left off more then anything. Luckily, its not like new entities pop out of nowhere just because a bunch of people believe in it."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:48 pm

"Uh, y-yeah... That's not how it works at all." she says as she laughs, a bit nervously "But you're right. We need to keep an eye out for where these people are and If they decide to pick up where my sister left off." if that Were the case, she wondered if Cedrick would blame herself if anyone died because of it.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:58 pm

Adell wasn't too sure about the whole situation, there was a lot of unknowns to it. "We'll, if deities and followers have a connection finding them shouldn't be too hard. I guess Cedrick would need to be taught how if she doesn't know, or figure it out on her own."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:23 pm

Amanda nods "Knowing Cedrick, she would rather find out on her own, then ask mother for help." she mumbles.

She looks over to Adell "Anyway, tomorrow let's see about teaching you some more things you can do with your gem." she says.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:37 pm

Adell was fine with that, though he thought Amanda had basically taught him everything he knew. "Fine with me. Guess we should call it a night then so we can get up at a decent time."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:40 pm

Amanda nods and snuggles down in the bed. Unlike her sisters, she didn't need to worry about getting into contact with someone, because she had a normal body temperature. She often wondered Why they have such low body temperatures when they deal with fire... in fact, why Did they have anything to with fire when their mother was the goddess of Chaos, not fire.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:45 pm

Adell had thought that briefly, but the only thing he could come up with is the element fire was chaotic as mentioned. It's probably why the race of demons Regina(or one of her predcessors) made had a natural affinity for fire too.

He got himself settled by Amanda as he slowly went to go about drifting to sleep.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:43 pm

When morning comes rolling around, Amanda was up and in the shower. She needed to talk to mother about a few things today, before she and Adell go about their training.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:28 pm

Adell woke up after Amanda did with a slight yawn, attempting to get himself up. He was normally more a morning person, but some days such as this it took him a bit longer. There was training to be had, but after that he wasn't sure what they would be doing.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:25 am

Amanda comes out of the shower, towel wrapped around herself, and heads to Adell's room. She spies Adell "Ah, you're awake. Good. Get ready for training, because I won't let you have anything to eat until you're able to do Something new today." she says as she shoos him out of the room so she could get dressed.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:33 am

'Something new'? Only thing he could think of was something fire related far as that went. As it turned out, Samantha was up and about but Yulian was still asleep. "Morning."

"Morning." Adell replied. "How are you feeling?"

"Fine." Samantha made her way to the kitchen idly. "Are you two leaving early?"

"I really don't know. I just woke up. We'll see."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:39 am

Amanda comes down stairs "Not if you don't want us to." she says as she gets herself some coffee "Today I'm going to be training Adell how to Properly use his gem." she states.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:57 am

"Of course I'd love you two to stay a bit longer." Samantha says in response to Amanda. After they left it just be her and Yulina, at least for a little while. "I assume you two won't be eating much if at all if you're starting your training right away?"
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:06 pm

Amanda shakes her head "I will be, however, Adell won't be. Not until he's able to learn what I'm going to teach him." she says as she finishes her coffee, then moves to get a little something to eat.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:13 am

This made Samantha pause a little bit. "I',m not sure its an good idea not to eat anything what so ever and then train. Because then its harder to properly concentrate and focus. But I'm not the one training him so I'll leave that to you."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:20 pm

Amanda nods as she gets herself something to eat "I won't let him eat, but he can still drink his meals." she says as she starts out "After you get yourself come coffee, meet me in the back yard. We have work to do." she says as she heads out.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:52 am

Adell didn't follow, not instantly after anyway before he got himself settled. 'Drinking' meals didn't appeal to him, but he knew there was an reason people did it.

After he was finished, he headed after Amanda.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:51 pm

Amanda was waiting for Adell, arms crossed and foot tapping on the ground "Now that you're finally out here..." she says, as if it Hadn't been only a minuet or so since they last seen each other.

"What we're going to try and teach you today is going to be very hard..." she says as she holds a hand up and her gem glows as a swirling portal of fire appears Just above it and a flamming skull with horns emerges from it "But if Cedrick and myself can learn it, so can you."
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:26 pm

Adell noticed the portal, he seen Anita and Cedrick do it before but he hadn't really ever thought of doing it himself. "Okay. So what exactly feeling or motion am I going through to get started?"
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:00 pm

Amanda shakes her head "Neither. What you need to do is understand the creatures you intend to summon." she points out "Like the Forgotten here..." she nods to the horned, burning skull that was just floating there "They are the easiest to summon, because they exist Only to serve." she explains.

She moves her hand and the flamming skull starts moving around, doing nothing but what Amanda wants it to "The stronger and smarter the creature, the harder it'll be to summon it and ultimately control." she says as she waves a hand and the skull disappears in a swirl of fire.

"In the end, it'll become a battle of wills when you summon a stronger creature, so be prepared for that when you learn how to."
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next