The More Things Change

Page 14 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

Re: The More Things Change

Post by namey on Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:33 pm

It was way, Way too early to be thinking about breakfast, as it was close to three in the morning. The best thing they could do now, was get some more sleep, then prepare for then Vaazlahkol showed up. Amanda was sure she could talk her mother down from killing the dragon god, but she wasn't too sure what he would do afterwards.

Amanda shakes her head "No thank you. We should get some rest. That way we can think of what we're going to do later in the day." she says.
namey
Admin

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:01 am

Samantha thought that was fair. "That's fine. You two can use Adell's old room to sleep in for the rest of this morning."

"Right. See you in a bit." Adell lead Amanda to his old room so they could both get some rest for whatever possibly happened later today.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:35 pm

Amanda already knew where Adell's room was and she flops on down, taking up most of the bed. She didn't feel like sharing at the moment, but knew she would Have to, since that would leave Adell on the floor.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:47 pm

"If you want the bed to yourself, its cool with me. I'll just take the floor."
He geuinely didn't care, for some reason sleeping on the floor didn't bother him as long as he had blankets and such. It was just how he always was.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:59 pm

Amanda shakes her head as she moves over "No.       I'm a guest in your room. And a guest should know their place." she says "And mine isn't forcing you to sleep on the floor."
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:26 pm

Adell decided it was enough stalling and got into bed himself to sleep by her side, it was going to take a minute to sleep due to being axnious about tomorrow.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:51 pm

Morning comes rolling around and Amanda was up, bright and early, and already in the shower. Like many, she does her best thinking while in the shower.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:59 pm

Adell heard the sounds of Amanda in the shower which he about expected, he'd take one after her and they would go from there. Samantha was definitely going to be up around this time, and Yulina probably be some time after.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:06 pm

After a bit, Amanda comes out of the shower, towel wrapped around her body "I figured you would be up about now." she says "The shower is all yours." she says as she smooths out her clothes from the other day.

She hated wearing old clothes.But they were in such a hurry, that they didn't bring anything else. Still, she could ask Babette if she could go back to the inn they were at and pick some things up for them.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:25 pm

Adell didn't like it either but you did what you had to do in this case. He went to go take an shower for the day. On the outside, Samantha was up and doing things while Yulina was still out cold to the world. The former was nervous understandaly even if she didn't show it on the outside much if at all.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:43 pm

Babette walks over to Samantha "You know...If you want, I can protect you and your little girl...for a price, of course." she says in smooth tone.

It was at That time that Amanda comes walking down "Babette. Would you kindly go to the inn that me and Adell were staying in and pick us up some fresh clothing?" she asks.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:11 pm

Samantha wondered how that was even possible, but probably teleporting some other place. Still at what she was likely implying sunk in, her face went blank a bit. "I'll hear you out." That was the most she'd get for now.

Before she could respond further, Amanda came over. "Morning Amanda. You sleep well?." She greeted her granddaughter, as if nothing happened.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:24 pm

Babette mumbles a curse under her breath in some ancient language "Of curse, Amanda." she grumbles, before disappearing in a flash of fire.

Amana walks over to Samantha "I was listening in and figured I had best stop Babette before things got out of hand." she says "As you no doubt, Babette wants you and while I understand that a mother would do anything to protect their child, I don't believe you would give your body to Babette."
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:05 pm

Samantha knew she would if the situation was bad enough and there was no choice between that and Yulina dying. And on some level Babette must of known that, her resentment grew a bit even if she wasn't normally the person to hold a grudge.

"Thank you." Samantha said, but didn't elaborate further too much on it. "I honestly don't know how she would of helped in that sense anyway."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:28 am

Amanda shrugs "Babette is pretty strong, she would have to be, to be my bodyguard." she says "Chances are, for a chance to get with you, she would Actually be motivated enough to Actually fight. Something she hadn't done in a long time, from what I've been told." she explains "But chances are she would teleport you both somewhere safe...like the other side of the planet." she mumbles the last part.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:38 pm

"Hm..."

Samantha didn't have much a reply to that, but it was all assuming things went wrong in the worse way possible. She really had no idea of how things would turn out.

"Good morning!" An small cheerful voice said, it was Yulina, she had just woken up without an care in the world.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:04 pm

Amanda looks over to Yulina "Good morning, Auntie." she says, before looking over to Samantha "Babette will be back soon, and when she comes back, she'll want to pick up on the conversation you both were having." she points out.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:14 pm

Samantha figured. She wasn't bothered too much by Babette making advances since it wouldn't be the first, even if she wasn't into women. It was more of how she was going about things that was bugging her a lot then anything else.

"Then, I'll talk to them." She may as well nip it in the bud. She turned to Yulina. "Are you hungry?"

"Um..Not really?" Yulina said, seeming to overly think.

Samantha smiled a bit. "If that changes, breakfast will be ready soon but could you give us a moment?" Yulina nodded, then headed to the living room. She turned to Amanda. "I've been thinking of something else. A part of a reason this happening is due to Regina trying to protect us, but if they aren't an threat which you were insiting they likely weren't, that could potentially be avoided? If nothing else, she should be able to pick up things about their character we can't, espeically since they have no followers here save one."

She may have to contact Cedrick who said to if they needed it. She didn't like to involve others in their problems, but sometimes you had little choice.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:58 am

Amanda thinks for a bit "He's a love struck, undead dragon god of Death. Single follower or not, he's still a god and he's still dangerous." she points out "Whatever his intentions with you are, mother isn't just going to let him do what he want to a member of her family." she points out.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:10 am

Samantha nodded a bit, deciding. "Fair enough. Though if I may ask something; what made you change your mind? Before you were leaning on them likely not being an threat."

She made up her mind in texting Cedrick to see if she could come over today or not
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:21 am

Amanda thinks for a bit "That was before mother would have gotten involved. I still don't think Vaazlahkol would hurt you, not intentionally, and mother as well, but if a fight Does break out, there's no guarantee that the fight won't get way out of hand." she points out.

Babette comes walking in, holding a bag "I got your clothes." she says in a blunt tone as she hands them over to Amanda.

Amanda nods "Thank you." she looks over to Samantha "If you'll excuse me. I have to make sure Adell gets some fresh clothing and change myself as well." she says as she heads back upstairs.

Babette watches Amanda head on up "Those two are totally gonna pork." she mumbles, before looking over to Samantha "Do you have any food?" she asks.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:54 pm

Samantha made a face. "I didn't want to know that but know its probable.." She mumbled. They were young people in love with a lot of hormones, and Farians at that. She would know from personal experience.

"As for food, the breakfast isn't ready but there is a few things in the fridge if you don't want to wait."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:03 pm

Babette raises a brow "Don't you? After all, wasn't it You who encouraged your son to engage in sexual relations with his daughter?" she asks "If you were That lonely, you could have just asked for me and I would have been here for you." she says with a sultry smile.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:14 pm

Samantha decided this was the time before it dragged on any further at this point. The other comment didn't make sense to her, since who ever Adell ended up with had no baring on her.  "I'm really sorry, but I'm not interested in women. And while I don't have issues with those who do, considering some of my friends who are more interested in women then menl, I'd apperciate it if you'd please stop. But if you want, I could introduce you to some frineds who are."
She offered.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:51 am

Babette smiles a sinister smile "I believe you're confused about two things." she starts "First: I know you aren't interested in women and I don't care." she says in a low tone, still smiling her sinister smile "Second: If I wanted another woman, I would have her by now. But I want You." she purrs, but it was more like a growl "I have all eternity to wait and if it's one thing you should know by now, I'm Very patient." she turns and starts off.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next