Out And About

2 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Out And About - Page 15 Empty Re: Out And About

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:51 am

"Good thinking. We don't want to run into blind and this fog doesn't help matters."
Still Emanulle kept an eye out for anything as he wasn't sure if the Templars knew about them but it was safe to say they did.

Zyna on the other hand was scanning, this was a bit new to her as her battles and operations were Anything but subtle but she could adapt well enough.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:00 am

Alice waits until her drone comes back. She then flips open it's back, to reveal a small screen, and starts the play back. As suspected, it was set up so if you needed to run, there was no real place where you Could run. There were also guards on many of the roof tops as well.

In the center of the city, there was a large looking stronghold "That's likely where they're keeping the Piece of Eden." she mumbles "We need to find out Exactly where they're keeping it and the layout o the room it's in." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:13 pm

Emanulle mind was turning a bit. "I'm thinking of a few things, but in the mean time can you tell us a bit what you can do Zyna? Its important we keep things like that in mind. I have enhanced physical stats and energy manipulation. Alice can create and brings things she draws to life."

The young woman paused. "We'll..I can scan things and energy sense to an degree. I also have a few lethal and non lethal weapons but they're pretty straight forward for the most part."

While he listened, Emanulle spoke up again turning to Alice. "I do have some ideas, it depends what may be easier for you. The first is if its possible for you to make something that turns someone invisible and gets rid of sound, but I'm not sure the max distance the effects will last for. The second I suppose is something along those lines, but a small drone to spy on. Of course that still has the main problem of distance."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:21 pm

Alice shakes her head "There is no limit to how far my creations can be from me." she says. She looks over to Zyna "I need you to scan the large building in the center of town. If you can find the room with the Piece of Eden in it, I would like you to draw it out for me." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:39 pm

"All right, I'll do my best.." Zyna closed her eyes and began doing her thing of scanning. Once she finished, she'd draw it out for Alice.

It may not have been the most exciting for some, but Emanulle was about what was practical and kept people alive, not what pumped your adrenaline.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:44 pm

Alice looks over the drawing "And you're completely sure this is exactly how the room looks?" she asks. She looks back over to where they came from, then holds up one hand and makes a twisting motion, which opens a Dark Portal "Okay. According to Zyna, this will take you directly into he room with the Piece of Eden. Hurry, though, they will likely have the room under observation." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:52 pm

That would have to do. "All right. The sooner we get this done, the better." Since it was his idea, Emanulle thought it prudent for him to go first, since he was also the unoffical leader of this operation. As an rule, you didn't do say anything you yourself weren't willing to do.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:56 pm

Though, truth be told, Alice had the idea the whole time to use a dark portal to get the Piece of Eden and, if asked, she would say She was the leader of this team, since she, so far, had most of the work.

She looks over to Zyna "I need you to stay with me." she says "This takes concentration to use and if we're attacked, I could lose my focus and the portal will close." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:02 pm

Zyna blinked then nodded. "..Yeah I can do that." She'd make sure to keep an eye out just in case; which she was planning on doing to begin with anyway. Emanulle wasn't instantly going to get the piece as is.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:09 pm

The room was, indeed, being watched, and even had a few guards in it, as alarms were blaring when Manny got through the portal.

The Piece of Eden, which looked like an orb that has a small stem at the top, sort of like an apple, was in the middle of the room, encased in glass, tha was surrounded by a cage.

The guards come running to flank Manny, guns drawn and ready to shot to kill!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:29 pm

The longer he was in that room the worse things would get and considering it was small to begin with, that didn't help too much. So treating this like a real situation he decided quickly on the best course of action.

He hadn't spent his time idly the times he had spent in the holodeck, mainly learning to use his energy in different ways then just blasting people. With that said, his own energy expanded from his person and violently pushed those around him back; though it didn't explode just push them. Killing wasn't allowed.

He didn't wait for them as he quickly formed a ball of energy albiet an very weak one to destroy just the outside of the cage. While he could of tried to pry it with his strength he didn't think it would work and he didn't have the time to find out.

Emanulle grabbed the piece and quickly back into the portal before he could be filled with holes; the whole thing happening at an fast rate.

"All right, we need to go. Now." Not that Zyna and Alice would need to be told twice.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:18 pm

As soon as Manny came through the portal, Alice closed it at once. What gave them the advantage in this situation, was the fact that one of them could Use portals, which meant they could be Anywhere in the city!

Alice nods "Agreed." she says as she pulls a few cards out, which seem to take effect, but didn't do anything "Those will keep them from following us on the ground. However..." she says as she looks up.

On the roof tops, the Templars were getting word and a description of who stole their Piece of Eden, which got all the rooftop Templars checking around and sure enough, they were spotted and it didn't take a rocket scientist to know they would be using snipers!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:53 pm

Emanulle did the trick he had pulled off earlier, but instead of just expanding it and letting it go, it formed a sheild around himself, Alice and Zyna. Granted the later might not of needed it, but since she was so new he wasn't entirely sure what she was capable of just yet.

"If you need time for another portal, I'll shield you. I could also use it while riding one of your monsters you bring to life." Emanulle said.

Zyna shook her head. "I can fly, so I don't need it. Besides, having someone on the side will help if we get chased."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:08 pm

When their bullets weren't working, they started chucking flash bangs and since the all had enhanced senses, it wouldn't turn out good for them and the chances of Manny blocking them, didn't seem that good, since they delt with light and sound.

Before they went off, Alice opens a portal directly beneath the three of them! It opens up into the hills just outside of the stronghold. That was all she knew from her drone footage and since more than one person had gone through her portal, and she wasn't use to using them just yet, she was tired now, and it probably wouldn't take the Templars long to figure out where they went.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:46 pm

Emanulle had thought they would of teleported completely out of the city but Alice probably just didn't have the experience or energy for it; since he hadn't seen her use her Heartless powers that often. While she recovered, he and Zyna would have to do their best to protect them.

Zyna had similar thing in mind, it was too risky to think their opponents wouldn't find them. "Combat mode activated.." In a flash of digital code and symbols, her overall apperance changed a bit from what it was before. It was basically like releasing her limiter for lack of a better word.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:51 pm

As it turned out, they really didn't need to go through all that, as there was a rather beat up looking truck waiting not too far from the three. Inside was Sam. He was waiting for the three of them "I assume that you three had completed your mission?" he asks as he opens the passenger door "Then let us be off before the Templars find us."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:57 pm

Zyna was relived, but still treating it as an real mission she kept alert regardless, and also made sure if Alice needed help she'd be around. But she should be all right.

"Yeah, we got the piece thankfully." Emanulle very briefly showed him as he headed inside the beat up truck. It was an group effort, but really Alice did most of the work. He and Zyna were just kind of there but did their own part.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:48 pm

Sam nods as they get into the truck "Mission complete...simulation terminated..." says Buddy, as the holodeck shuts down.

Sam nods to the others "Well done, everyone." he says "But remember, this simulation was based on old information. No doubt the Templars have some new toys to deter intruders." he says.

Alice was fine. She was a bit tired, but she wasn't helpless. She supposed she should be grateful for everyone's concern, but she was, perhaps, one of the stronger members on the team, at least, that's what she thought.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:57 pm

"It was still better then nothing. We'll have to adapt on the fly when that time comes but some practice never hurts. Still there probably a few things we could of done even better." Far as Emanulle was concerned, team exercise and cohension was always an good thing.

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:10 pm

Sam nods "Indeed. Something we should talk to Marcen about, when he returns." he says "Now go grab a Gatorade and hit the showers. You all deserve a break." he says as he wanders over to a control panel to talk to Buddy about something.

Alice had no problems with grabbing a shower and maybe something to eat, to get her strength up. Though, she Was interested to see if their newest recruit looked like a robot in the shower, though, she doubted it.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:17 pm

Emanulle thought that was an decent idea, he was going to take an shower and grab something to eat, maybe he'd meet the others when he was out; it dependended on what the others were doing.

Seeing as the simulation was over, there was no point walking around in Zyna's 'released state' so after a bit she powered down to her normal state, she would have earlier but she almost forgot she had it on since there was no discomfort.

Though she did have one question before she took an shower. "How did you make those, um cards come to life? Is it magic?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:31 pm

Alice shrugs "I don't know. It seems like I've always had the ability to brings pictures to life." she says. She wasn't really keen on talking about her powers, since she really didn't understand them herself.

It wasn't long before Jack comes back and he has someone with him. It was a young red headed woman. David, Mondo, and Hitomi were in the common room when Jack walks in "Everyone, this is theSecret Avenger. Out newest recruit." he says.

Haruhi waves to them"Hello everyone! It's a real pleasure to be apart of the team!" she says with a grin.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:43 pm

Zyna nodded and decided to leave it at that, though before she could say anything more Jack came back along with their new recruit. She greeted them politely. "Hello, I'm Zyna Lacan. Its nice to meet you."

The 'Secret Avenger' was obviously an alias.

While Natomi and Elora were who knows where at the moment and Manny was getting cleaned up for the moment, Kobe was around the corner. Was this who Jack was talking about? "It's an pleausre. Kobe Naosuke."

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:02 pm

David jumps up "Hello there. I'm David. It's good to meet you." he says, extending his hand.

Haruhi shakes his hand with much gusto "It's good to meet you all!" she says, still grinning "I'm sure we'll all get along just fine!" she says.

Hitomi walks over to their newest "Well hello there. I'm Hitomi. Welcome to the team. I have a feeling we'll get along well." she says, matching Haruhi's grin.

Alice takes this time to slink off to the girls locker room for a nice shower. Then it was back to Cadmus' side. If she had won that duel they got into, which she easily could have, she would have asked he never leave her again. But, she didn't. She let Cadmus win.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:14 pm

"We'll, I'm going to get cleaned up. It was nice meeting you, if you're out still we'll talk after." Zyna politely excused herself to take an shower and then..we'll she wasn't even sure yet.

Emanulle came back not too long after, making his shower brief. Michru was up and about and she wanted to spend some time with him so she was trailing just behind.

He did notice an commotion, which turned out to be an new person along with Jack. Not wanting to be rude he went to introduce himself, knowing it was one of the new recruits. "Didn't expect to see another new face so soon. My name is Emanulle Santos and this is Michru. She doesn't talk too much, but she will a bit more when she warms up to you. Hope you enjoy your stay here."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum