Day To T Day

2 posters

Go down

Day To T Day Empty Day To T Day

Post by Sion Reaver Mon May 29, 2017 11:08 pm

Emanulle had a great many of things to think about since leaving the base for a moment to get his home and property together. It was really a bitter sweet feeling being back there without Monica, his aunt and the others there.but he'd make it through if nothing else it was one thing he was good at.

He still worried about Alice mainly because her current state reminded him so much of himself; he had been in a very bad place in his life before. The people around her could do their best to help, but in the end Alice was going have to deal with it. She was going have to decide if she wanted to let her past destroy her present and future, t was definitely much easier said then done though. Out of all his friends Alice worried him the most, Sam and Christine would be fine despite the former's death wish. He had faith in them anyway.

He had just finished the first portion of the house so he could take a much needed break on his walk For Michru It was funny how she came into his life and ended up becoming the best thing to happen to him. In a perfect world, Michru would also be his own by blood as well instead of ending up in his care after the people he was close to betrayed him. However, he refused to let that baggage rule him and he had a lot to be grateful for.

It did get a bit lonely raising Michru himself at times but the key was the present, he couldn't worry about anything else. When you focused on the present and things under your control, you tended to be much happier.

Eventually, he found some place where he and Michru could eat which was a small restaurant that was moderately crowded .It wasn't exactly a well known place but the people who owned it were nice and he did fr come there from time to time.

The two found a clean empty table and took their seat(though Michru being as short needed something to sit on) as they waited for a waitress to come over so they could take their order. He honestly wasn't all that hungry but he knew Michru was.

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Day To T Day Empty Re: Day To T Day

Post by Exaultedsoulessone Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:16 pm

Another tray of plates, another round of drinks. She swore it would never come to this again. However her friend needed the time off. So she offered to cover. The short black skirt and white blouse weren't bad enough she had to wear the stockings and pumps that went with it. She however decided to go with sneakers. No one would say anything on account she could whoop their asses in a heart beat. She brought some menu's over to a table. "Hi, my name is Terri and I'll be your server for your stay." She looked at her customers and blinked a few times recognizing her friend. "Manny?" She looked over and saw Michru. "Hey sweetie, it's been a while." Looking back over to Emanulle "What brings you to Japan?" She suddenly became aware of what she was wearing. "I'm uh, covering for a friend." She chuckled.
Exaultedsoulessone
Exaultedsoulessone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:01 pm

Emanulle didn't expect to see Terri here after all this time, but it was a very pleasant surprise to the young man. As was the..outfit, though he didn't stare at them or anything. "This is a pleasant surprise. I live here now, not too far from here actually. How have you been? Its been a long time."

The little girl blinked, then seemed to light up seeing Terri as she went to go give them a hug.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Exaultedsoulessone Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:06 pm

Terri gives Michru a hug. "Yeah it has, I've been okay. My friend is sick so i'm covering for her. My place is in Tokyo. Over by the Seijo junior and senior high school." She then remembered why she was here. Setting down the menu she pulled out her pad and pen. "Well I'll give you a few minutes. What would you like to drink?" She leaned in. "I'm off at eight so we can catch up then." She tapped her pen against the pad and waited.
Exaultedsoulessone
Exaultedsoulessone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:23 pm

"We're not doing anything around that time, so sure something could be arranged. As for us, just some water for me since I'm not hungry but Michru would like the kids deal that's on sale."
He did wonder what Terri had been up to all this time, but that could wait until later where she wasn't hounded by work
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Exaultedsoulessone Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:35 pm

Terri nodded "Okay cool, I have some other tables to get too but I'll be back. Gonna place your order." She took the menu's and started off. Placing the order into the computer she tended to her other tables.

(((Gonna time snap to later if that's cool.)))
Exaultedsoulessone
Exaultedsoulessone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:43 pm

(fine with me)

Emanulle had given Terri his new, current address before he had to go with himself and Michru. The rest of the day was kinda dragging and uneventful for the most part, Michru had Wanted to stay up but it was closing on her bed time by the time Terri would be there so she reluctantly went to bed
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:27 pm

(Due Manny being needed somewhere and it being a bit, I'm gonna pull them out for now. When you post again and such I'll try to get them back unless tied up. Just post back here, or start a new one but label it private)
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum