Into The City

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Into The City

Post by Sion Reaver on Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:42 pm

Barioth was thinking of something or another, however in the mean time he was fine with the young woman's suggestion. "All right. Even if its not exactly what we're looking for, its best to keep our options open." He did wonder what exactly what was going on with Chrssy but he could wait until she was more comfortable around him, if that ever happened anyway. He didn't know exactly where things  would go in this journey but he didn't mind spending time with two attractive young women.

Young on apperance anyway. Clover could be several thousand years old and Chrissy a hundred for all he knew.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:53 pm

It didn't take the three long to get to where they were going and as it turned out, it was a love hotel, of sorts. It would seem that prostitution was legal in Elysium, or at the very least, in Empire City. Love Hotels like this one were called 'Hostels' and they were kind of popular with the more seedy side of the city.

Clover looks the place over, makin note of many things "This is what Missy considers to be a 'rival' to their hotel?" she asks "Based on that information and other information that i h ad gathered, I believe it is safe to assume that Missy's hotel is one of these hostels as well." she says, looking directly at Barioth, as if trying to get a point across to him.
namey
Admin

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:51 am

That was enough for Barioth to get a rough idea of a few things he had questions about before. It might even explain why Chrissy might be uncomfortable around him while alone.

"I see.." Barioth turned to Chrissy. "Would you prefer going to a normal hotel instead?"
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:11 pm

Chrissy nods slowly. She was no fool and had caught onto what Clover was getting at "Yes...Let's see if we can find a place to stay that doesn't involve any hostiles" she mumbles.

Clover was going though all the maps she has of Empire City, looking for a good hotel within their price, but also within a decent distance from their jobs "When I find us a new place to stay, if you like, you can help maintain t with us." she says to Chrissy.
namey
Admin

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Yesterday at 4:18 pm

Barioth wasn't sure but he had an idea. "I was thinking perhaps it would be safer for Chrissy if we moved to Capital City instead. Though, that would mean a much longer communte back and forth to work, i think it could be done with going early and a bit of planning. That is until we find something closer."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top