Into The City

2 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Into The City - Page 4 Empty Re: Into The City

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:42 pm

Barioth was thinking of something or another, however in the mean time he was fine with the young woman's suggestion. "All right. Even if its not exactly what we're looking for, its best to keep our options open." He did wonder what exactly what was going on with Chrssy but he could wait until she was more comfortable around him, if that ever happened anyway. He didn't know exactly where things  would go in this journey but he didn't mind spending time with two attractive young women.

Young on apperance anyway. Clover could be several thousand years old and Chrissy a hundred for all he knew.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:53 pm

It didn't take the three long to get to where they were going and as it turned out, it was a love hotel, of sorts. It would seem that prostitution was legal in Elysium, or at the very least, in Empire City. Love Hotels like this one were called 'Hostels' and they were kind of popular with the more seedy side of the city.

Clover looks the place over, makin note of many things "This is what Missy considers to be a 'rival' to their hotel?" she asks "Based on that information and other information that i h ad gathered, I believe it is safe to assume that Missy's hotel is one of these hostels as well." she says, looking directly at Barioth, as if trying to get a point across to him.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:51 am

That was enough for Barioth to get a rough idea of a few things he had questions about before. It might even explain why Chrissy might be uncomfortable around him while alone.

"I see.." Barioth turned to Chrissy. "Would you prefer going to a normal hotel instead?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:11 pm

Chrissy nods slowly. She was no fool and had caught onto what Clover was getting at "Yes...Let's see if we can find a place to stay that doesn't involve any hostiles" she mumbles.

Clover was going though all the maps she has of Empire City, looking for a good hotel within their price, but also within a decent distance from their jobs "When I find us a new place to stay, if you like, you can help maintain t with us." she says to Chrissy.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:18 pm

Barioth wasn't sure but he had an idea. "I was thinking perhaps it would be safer for Chrissy if we moved to Capital City instead. Though, that would mean a much longer communte back and forth to work, i think it could be done with going early and a bit of planning. That is until we find something closer."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:28 pm

Clover shakes her head "While it Is doable, it's not very plausible." she says "After all, Capital City is over a hundred miles from Empire City" she points out.

Chrissy nods "Besides, the high and mighty people from Capital City don't think to well of us from Empire, not unless we have some special powers gifted to us by the Mighty and Terrible Galford." she says in a gruff.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:44 pm

"What do you mean by the last part? I thought Mystics all had the same power set regardless, if that's what you meant."
Barioth asked, mildly curious.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:03 pm

Clover looks over to Chrissy "As did I. It would seem I need to update my files." she says.

Chrissy didn't like being put on the spotlight like that "W-well, every once and a while, one of us will be blessed with, uh, additional gifts from the Mighty and Terrible Galford." she mumbles.

"What are the examples of some of these gifts?" Clover asks.

Chrissy fidget a bit "Um, future sight and mind reading. Even among other Mystics. Those are the only known ones we've seen so far." she mumbles "A-and one was long ago...like, a few thousand years..."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:51 pm

Barioth took the new information with interest, it seemed it was more complicated then he had previously thought. "All right. I suppose that's enough for now so you won't be put on the spot." He was going to ask why Empire City's people weren't liked among Capital City but he supposed it could wait a bit longer. Considering he worked with other Mystics, he could always ask them.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:28 am

Back to the issue at hand "Now to find us an actual hotel." Clover says "It will cost more, but it's what we have to do for now." she points out "Also, if asked, we are Not all siblings. Saying so would attract too much attention." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:51 pm

"That's fine. They would find out rather quickly I wasn't an Mystic anyway judging by how everyone else could tell." An argument could be made it was an adopted family but it wasn't plausible.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:09 pm

Clover looks over to Barioth "If I may ask, is there something wrong|" she asks "Casual observation would suggest that you seem, out, of sorts." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:16 pm

He could understand why it might appear that way, after all he wasn't talking too much compared to normal. "No, I'm fine but thank you for your concern. I honestly haven't had much to say at this given moment and been thinking of a few personal things."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:39 am

Clover nods "As you wish. I shall enquire on this topic no longer." she says as she goes back to searching "This is proving to be tougher then originally expected, especially with no satellites to uplink to." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:36 pm

"If worse comes to worse, perhaps we should ask for directions? There's bound to at least be one person around that knows a decent hotel in the general area." Other then that, they may just end up going into circles until they found something.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:21 pm

Chrissy nods slowly "I heard that Human men have a problem asking for directions. It's the same with Mystic men as well." she says.

Clover nods "Indeed, that would seem to be the case. However, Draner do not seem to that this weakness." she points out. 

She also takes note of a young man who was following her, but doing a good job of it. If it weren't for her advanced mind, she might not have noticed him.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:29 pm

(I'm not sure if Barioth would notice them or not so just going with the safer option of not)

"Odd. There's no shame in asking for help when you need it, though Draner and Nosferartu are probably the most prideful of the races back home.." Barioth was looking for someone, really anyone that might be of help far as people were, assuming anyone else was around.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:35 pm

((That's up to you. From what I've seen about Draner, they have good eye sight and Barioth is no fool, there's a good chance that he would see tis person.))

Clover nods "In a city full of millions of people, it shouldn't be too hard to find someone to point us in the right direction." she says.

"Though, if my files were more up to date, I don't think we would be lost right now." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:52 pm

Barioth nodded absently, before noting someone seemed to be trailing after them, he decided that was enough. "Who ever you are, I noticed you trailing behind us. Why are you following?" His tone was civil but he was on guard.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:55 am

The young man simply blends into the crowd and disappears from sight, leaving the on lookers to give Barioth strange stares. 

Chrissy looks around, tryin to find whomever Barioth was talking about, but only sees the usual hustle and bustle of the city "Who were you talking to?" she asks.

Clover scans the crowd, but she had lost her target as well. Whoever this guy was, he was pretty good about going undetected, at least, in a big crowd.

"There was a young man who was, until recently, following us. Or more specifically, me." she explains "I had first seen him at the diner I work at." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:23 pm

Barioth frowned, paying the looks no heed as he focused back on the others. "Usually when things like that happen its never a good sign. No use in dwelling on it, but keep a eye out if they return again."

He decided to ask one of the nearby people if they knew any hotels nearby.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:56 pm

It was a forgone conclusion that Clover would keep an eye out for this strange stalker, but she wasn't sure that Chrissy would. After all, why should she worry about something of this nature? It was clearly something that Clover should be on the watch out for.

Some people pointed Barioth in the direction of some low income housing. They said they wouldn't be very big, nice, or comfy, but they would be a place they could afford.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:39 am

Barioth thanked them then turned his attention back to the two young women. "We have some options, not much but according to my talk there's more low income housing. It won't be the best but it'll get our foot into the door."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:25 pm

Clover nods "I agree.Any place with a roof an a place to sleep is better than sleeping in an alley." she says.

"Oh, you wouldn't sleep in the alley. The local guards would pick you up and take you to the shelters." Chrissy explains "Some people say that the Deadlands are better than the shelters." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:12 pm

Barioth wasn't sure about all this. "Why is that? I know nothing of either so I can't really comment."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next