-----------------
Apparent Age:Twenties
-----------------
Height: 6'2
---------------------
Weight: 211
-----------------------
----------------------
Physical Description: A well-muscled build and  Silver hair and gray eyes. For rest See Picture though should be noted he wears a shirt under the long coat.

Devin DevinLavoche
]
------------------------------
Known Relatives: He has some, but doesn't talk about them for his own reasons.
-------------------------------
Race: Ralphlim
-----------------------------
Religion: Agnostic
Skills: Basic skills, domestic skills. Street-wise. High-school education. Skilled with melee weapons and mixed martial arts. Knowledge of the magical and supernatural world. Markmenship skills(pistols mainly) private investigation skills. Japanese language.
Abilities: Standard racial
Alignment: Netural Good
----------------------------
Personality: Devin is a pretty laid-back guy, that can't seem to catch a break at times. Can be a bit of a smart ass at times, but its usually to people who have it coming. Devin has his moments where he can be very mature and wise when he wants too. He's also a thrill-seeker of sorts and can't turn his back from a challenge once he's in the mood.He's also a bit of a sports nut.
-----------------------------

Powers:See racial profile.
Restrictions: His stats are 60x his weight
--------------------
Weapons and Precious Items: His long sword, nothing special though its made for cutting the thick/armored hide of various nasties so its durable and sharp.

Devin Devinssword

--------------------------------------------
Phobias: If there is one thing, that would be completely forgotten and being remembered by no one.
-------------------
Illnesses: N/A
----------------
Sexual Preferences: Devin loves the ladies; a sucker for a pretty girl in trouble.
-------------------
-------------------
History: Can't say my life's exactly been rainbow's and sunshine, but it could have been a hell of a lot worse.That's how I go about it, but that's another story.

If I bothered with my full story we'd be here for days and I'm sure you got something else to do. If you got shit else to do on the other hand, well, have a seat anyway.

My name is Devin Lavouche, and immediately you think someone with a last name that could be 'douche' with a few letters changed wouldn't be that cool. I'm glad to report that ain't the case here. I own a cool little joint I call The Last Maiden. Basically it's where I act as a..private eye I guess, for more supernatural stuff not that I specfically request it, its how it turns out at times.

Of course, that's not all I do, I do occasionally get called for heavy lifting stuff ranging from missing person's that had something supernatural to it and the like. Your girl got kidnapped by some weird cult people and going to be sacrificed to summon some creature? Check. Some Doppelganger has taken your identity and is now going with your life while no one believes that's really you because you got a different body now? I'm your guy.

Recently shit has been slow as all hell but the jobs that do come in and this fellow named Leon wants to join. Since there's a grand total of people in the single digits working, I decided it couldn't hurt to have some extra help.

------------------
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Devin Empty Re: Devin

Post by Namey Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:06 pm

Well it's about time he made a come back! ╛══╧╠╙┬┴!
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:54 pm

In addition he does have special moves

Static Shield: Creates a protective bubble-like shield on person(or others) expanding range decreases durability. Cannot attack when active.

Silver Volley: Arrows in the shape of electricity. They aren't that damaging uncharged but they're very fast.

Silver Flare: A beam-shaped projectile, naturally electricity based.

Electric Teleport: This technique allows Devin to teleport by turning into a bolt of lighting. However, his version isn't as refined for longer distances only having a range of a half of mile max. He has to see or know where he's going for it to work and can do it twice in a row before cool down.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:45 am

May I suggest 86ing the teleportation/fast travel and replacing it with enhancing melee attacks with his electric powers? That would include, but not, for the moment, be limited to his bare handed attacks and even his melee weapon attacks, like his sword or a bat.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:14 pm

I guess I can drop it for that
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down