Ever After

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Ever After - Page 8 Empty Re: Ever After

Post by Namey Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:32 pm

Ross thinks for a bit "I have an idea, but it might require doing something that you probably won't approve of." he says "I bust into the apartment and pretend to threaten her, saying I'm a random crazy and I took care of her friends and it was her turn..." he explains "You show up, chase me off and be the big hero.That'll be that." he finishes.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:41 pm

Dysis normally wouldn't be for this, but he could think of no alternative. Even Not doing anything, was effectively the same since Tracy would have to worry about the uncertain fate of her friends. Either would hurt them, but at least this way she'd get some closure.

"It sounds good, but was thinking should make up something to think you aren't an issue anymore. That way don't worry about you coming back again. Maybe you could disguise yourself to."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:53 pm

Ross thinks fo a bit, then nods "I know what you mean and I have a good idea." he says as he opens his trench coat a bit to show Dysis his gun. It was a 45 magnum "In any struggle, I'll drop this. I want you to shoot me in the chest with it, don't worry, I won't die from being shot." he assures "Then I'll fall out the window and into the darkness below." he explains.

This meant he would be sowing up at night "Afterwards, just wipe the gun down and throw it out the window. I'll pick it up later and if the cops come rolling around, just tell them you had the TV up too loud, but be sure to put an action movie on." he points out.

"Remember, stay out until the 'fight' begins, then bust into the room, grabs the gun and 'End' me. This will take care of any doubts that your girlfriend would have about her friends." he explains "She'll no doubt be sad and frightened, but you'll be there fo her."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:13 pm

Dysis then sighed. "I'm going to feel like shit regardless, but at least its closure of some kind. Just have to do what needs to be done." He mumbled. "Just let me know when you're ready."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:18 pm

Ross nods "It'll be dark soon, that's when I'll strike. I'll text ya before I go. Remember, only After the struggle begins do you enter.Be heroic and be there for her and she'll forget all about me soon enough." he points out as he walks off.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:43 am

Juidging by the time, he had a bit to kill before nightfall. which he was fine with. At least now he had an plan of some sort, even if it was one he didn't particularly like.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:52 pm

night time comes rolling around and Tracy had fallen asleep on the couch. She didn't bother taking her uniform off and was curled up, sleeping. If Dysis were in the room, he would have a very good view of her panties.

She stirs, getting an uncomfortable feeling in the room. She slowly opens her eyes and sees an imposing figure standing there! Her heart Leaps into her throat as she bolts upright on the couch "W--w-who are y-you?" she asks, plenty scared at this moment "W-what do you want?"

Ross was standing there, he had his trench coat off and a mask on "I've come to finish what I started with your friends!" he growls, making his voice sound different, as he levels his gun straight at Tracy's head.

She didn't have her glasses on, but she knew well enough to know what that was he was holding "NOOOO!!" she screams as energy surges through her, causing her to change into her beast form! The force of the sudden transformation throws Ross back into the wall, just as Ross was hoping for.

Tracy takes this time to make a break for the door, after putting her glasses on, that is. As she was reaching for the door handle, a knife embeds it's self into he deadbolt, making it so she couldn't open the door "That wasn't very wise!" Ross snarls.

Tracy spins around, her back pressed firmly against the door. She watches in horror as spikes jut out of Ross' joint, unlock and sheath his body, then they unclick and cover his body, and lock together to form armor "Now I will kill you!" he growls in an inhuman, two toned voice as he pulls a sword from his back "When I kill you with This sword, then your very existence will be erased!" he growls as he positions himself in front of a window
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:31 pm

Dysis after getting the text knew it was about time to get this over with; something he honestly wasn't looking forward to. It was just the best idea to cause the least grief from a myriad of shitty options in his opinion.

He comes into the house, having to break the door down get there to witnesss Tracy in beast form and Ross transformed. Though it was an act, he didn't need much coaching as he made grabbed the gun that Ross had dropped on the ground "Tracy, get down!"

Then he fired at Ross' center mass like he asked once he was sure Tracy was fine. Hopefully it went as planned.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:02 pm

Ross was hit square in the chest with all six, high caliber, bullets! Glowing green blood explodes from his chest as he stumbles back, and crashes through the window and disappears into the darkness below!

All was silent in the room. Tracy, who had hid behind Dysis, peaks out.She was shaking like a leaf in the wind "D...I-is...it....d-dead?" she asks, as she changes back to her Human form, her new school uniform was ruined.

She stumbles back a bit as she looks over at Dysis, a blank look on her face "I think...I might have wetted myself..." she looks down and sure enough, the front of her skirt was wet "Is there...carpet...under me?" she asks "Because...I think...I'm...about to faint...." she says before wobbles i place for a bit, then passes completely out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:17 pm

Dysis mentally sighed, after cleaning the gun and tossing it out the window where Ross had fell. He had A lot to cleaning up to do, but thankfully he caught Tracy before she could fall and set her gently down in the other room.

He turned on a loud action movie just in case, then began to clean up so things wouldn't look as suspicious, especially the busted down door. He would also have to clean up Tracy like last time if she didn't wake up before then.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:36 pm

Ross comes walking over a ew minuets later and sees the scene "Damn. What a mess." he says "Don't worry too much about the blood. It'll dissolve in a few minuets." he assures "That was some good grouping on those shots, kid." he walks over to Tracy and stares at her for a second.

He turns away and pulls an envelope out and hands it to Dysis "Here. It's for the damages, her new uniform, and some other things you might need." he says. Inside was a good chunk of change.

He starts out once more, but pauses "You're a hero now. In her eyes. There's now nothing she wouldn't be willing to do for you." he looks back to Dysis "Don't abuse that absolute trust she has in you." he says, then heads out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:33 am

Dysis knew better to, he still didn't feel good about what happened even if it was an lesser evil sorta deal. He began to get back to cleaning, starting on the door once more but he ultimately decided to get Tracy cleaned up again, he couldn't just leave her like that or she would of possibly gotten sick.

He made sure it was fast, but was still gentle with them as usual as he got them dressed before tucking them in the bed so she could rest up.

After that he began to finish the rest of his cleaning.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:49 am

Tracy slept all trough the night and only seemed to wake up when hunger got the better of her. She sits up, her usual sleepy self, and sluggishly gets out of bed.

At the moment, she didn't care what she had on or what had happened last night. All she knew, was that she needed coffee. She shuffles into the kitchen in search for the magical drink that turned bed Zombies into Humans "Coooffeeee..." she groans
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:45 pm

Dysis had gotten into the habit of making Tracy coffee, so when she came shambling in and no doubt wanted some of it, he gently guided her to it so she could awaken. "Morning."

No doubt she'd be more aware of things and such, once she woke up.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:57 pm

Tracy grunted something, as she took a cup and downed it the first time, then went back for a second one "Wha...happen....last night?" she finally forms a sentence "Di...someone...attack me?" she asks, looking at Dysis.

Her eyes widen, as she recalls Most of what happened and staggers aback a bit, setting the cup down, just incase she dropped it "T-there was....a monster in here!" she says, looking over to Dysis "H-he killed my friends...and would have killed me too..." she staggers over to Dysis "But...you saved me!" she hugs him "Thank you!" she says, crying "I had never been more scared in my life..." she weeps.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:21 pm

Dysis hugged her back, attempting his best to calm them down as she came to him. "Shh, its okay. I'm just glad I made it in time, I was scared something was going to happen to you. Don't worry, I'll always be there to protect you."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:52 pm

That Actually did calm her down "I...don't think, I'll be going to class today..." she says, her face buried in his shirt "After everything that's happened...I think...I need to rest up,and let it process..." she says, still hugging him.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:43 pm

Dysis eyes softened a bit, he understood that much. "How about we just sit and watch movies or something? After all that drama that just happened I bet you just want to wind down and feel safe."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:53 pm

Tracy chuckles lightly, but it sounded empty "Safe? I don't think I've been safe ever since Anita Bernett came into my life..." she mumbles, then looks at Dysis "She was an old roommate of mine and some kind of, uh, enhanced, individual...She brought a world of weird upon me, that I can't escape..." she says.

But she finally nods "Yeah...let's get some pizza, soda, and movies and just forget this crazy world exists." she says She didn't know why, but she felt safe and at ease around Dysis. Oh wait! She Knew why! Because he was kind, very handsome, and he Saved her life last night!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:15 pm

Dysis wasn't an believer in concidences like that, he didn't know them but he honestly wouldn't be surprised if meeting Anita had done something to make Tracy's life a lot more eventful. Perhaps there was an way to fix that, but if that was the case and there was, he certainly didn't know how to.

After ordering them some pizza he motioned for Tracy to follow him and sit on the couch with him. For the moment, he was just going to enjoy the peace and quite with them.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:23 am

As the two spent the day watching movies and eating pizza, and the occasional tub of ice cream. Tracy seems to have completely calmed down by now "I think...I'm going to take a quick shower now..." she says as she gets up "Keep the movie paused for me." she says to Dysis.

She wanders to the bathroom and lightly closes the door, but still leaving it open. She was going t try something different for her and be bold. After all, if it were Dysis watching, she wouldn't mind. In fact, she realized that if it were Dysis, there was much she found she was alright with doing.

Her heart was slamming against her chest as she gets undressed and steps into the shower (but leaving the curtain open), turning on the cold water first, for the effect it gives, then he hot water, because cold water was just Too damn cold for her.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:38 pm

It was an good thing Tracy had finally calmed down for the moment, he thought she'd a bit down for longer considering her friends had died..save for one who had been changed. Speaking of, he would have to send an text to Ross about that to let them know; just in case she randomly showed up and undid the plan he and Ross did because she didn't know. That's how it always happened in the movies.

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:43 pm

Since Dysis never showed up, Tracy lost her nerve and closed the door completely, and the shower curtain. But it didn't really matter, as she was out of the shower abut five minuets later.

She didn't want to wear the same grimy things from before, so she raided Dysis' clothes. She was wearing one of his shirts and some of his shorts She also had her hair down to let it dry.

She comes back out "Um, s-sorry that took so long..." she mumbles, blushing when she sees Dysis "I,uh, I borrowed...s-some of your clothes..." she mumbles again, as she takes a seat.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:32 pm

"It's fine to both. I want you to be comfortable here." Dysis moved the blanket so it was covering them both as they got comfortable far as the movie went. After a moment, he took her own hand into his, but he didn't say anything; just enjoying her company.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:36 pm

Tracy lightly squeezes his hand before resting her head on his chest "I can hear your heart...it sounds so strong..." she almost whispers "And so relaxing.."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum